Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

Postby Viperflare » Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:08 pm

OOC: Would you like Tendril to find Zack? She’s all the way in camp but she has a great sense of smell and hearing!

☪ name's viperflare!want to chat? send me a dm
    ☪ i don't really like to do much, i study, and then sleep ^^
    ☪ caught in a dream ┉ explosives enthusiast ┉ d&d player
Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:11 pm

Nightfall | 3 years | Lightning Pack | Location: Forest, Glade | Tagging: Toby, Naru 💖

He can't help but smile back at her "It's fine" he says
ImageImageImage
^^^🙏Please Click, I used double the clicks potion🙏^^^
I'm a nervous person so take it easy on me please.
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:04 pm

OOC: Coolio!

Tendril
Fire Pack | Hunter Trainee | Location: Exiting Camp, Entering Forest | Tagging: Zack

Tendril flicked her ear as a faint bark sounded in the far distance outside of camp. The Trainee lifted her muzzle, blinking. Convenient that I nearly fell asleep until now, eh? her mind grumbled. Tendril’s muscles protested as she lifted herself off the ground, yawning slowly. She blinked sleepily, clearing the blurriness from her vision. Well, it’d be nice to go for a cool walk in the forest after spending half hour bathing in the warm sunlight. Tendril stretched quickly and leapt off the rock, working out the stiffness in her muscles. She nodded at a passing wolf and ducked under the camp entrance, her curiosity growing with each step.

Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting

Postby poppyxoxo » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:15 pm

poppyxoxo wrote:Athena ~ Hunter ~ Female ~ 3 years ~ Fire Pack ~

Athena smiled down at Catania. “Ok, what else can you smell?” She asked.

Moon

Moon felt her heart skip a beat at the mention of all of the trouble. She didn’t let her worry show. “So... when do you plan on attacking? And will you use the hunters?” She asked.

~Hi, my username is poppyxoxo but you can just call me Poppy (she/her)
~I am also open to any sort of role-play's, so feel free to pm me about rpg's, 1x1‘s or to chat
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:35 pm

Accalia
Lightning Pack | Healer Trainee | Location: Camp | Tagging: Jupiter

Accalia slathered the last of the ointment on Jupiter’s forehead and sent a silent prayer to the Moon-Wolves. The only thing she could do now was wait. She could do no more to help her friend. The Trainee bit her lip again and tasted blood, she’d bitten it too hard again.. Accalia didn’t mind as a few droplets appeared at her chin. She got up and trotted out of the den, sick to her stomach. She started pacing thinking of other ways she could help. Yet again, the dead fish flashed to her mind and she growled to herself. Not the best time.

Tendril
Fire Pack | Hunter Trainee | Location: Forest | Tagging: Zack

Tendril flicked her tail back and forth, the scent of illness drawing her closer. This one was fresh, as if it had been torn open and the smell had thickly tainted the air. Her paws sped her up as she nudged through a bush, nearly tripping over... Zack? “Zack!” She said out loud, whirling to face him. “Have you smelled the-“ she stopped short of her words as the wolf appeared to be unmoving. Her eyes widened as she immediately bent down to check his breath. It seemed he had eaten the poisoned rabbit that was flung into a different bush. She breathed deeply as fear lurched in her stomach. She slid under Zack. “Oi, chill, chill. I got you, you’ll be okay.” She huffed, standing up and gritting her teeth. She yelped and began to sprint- or more like stumble- back home. Zack was not a small wolf.

Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:34 pm

Nova | Warrior | Lightning Pack | Location: L-pack camp| Tags: Everest 💕, Isabella

“It’s a pup, possibly a loner, doesn’t have anyone around her,” She said.
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:13 pm

Isabella | Loner | Age: 5 Moons | Location: Forest | Tags: Everest, Nova

Isabella slowly climbed out from her place. “H-h-hello are they back yet?” She asked the two wolves. She needed her family to come back. She missed them so much. She would give anything to see her dad again or wrestle with her brothers and sisters once more.
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:31 pm

OOC: Sorry, was gone for a while! This is my last post until morning come <3

Accalia
Lightning Pack | Healer Trainee | Location: Camp/Healer Den | Tagging: Jupiter

Accalia heard a faint yelp and her name being feebly whispered in the den. She nearly tripped over her paws attempting to get into the Healer Den. “Oh, by the Moon-Wolves, Jupiter!” She breathed. The Trainee gently pushed her friend into the nest as she made an attempt to get to her paws. “Nope, nope nope nope. You will rest here until I say you are fine to get up.” She fretted, afraid that the injuries could get worse. Accalia gently licked the wolf’s forehead. “I’m so glad you’re ok..”

Tendril
Fire Pack | Hunter Trainee | Location: Forest | Tagging: Zack

Tendril wheezed as they tumbled to the ground. Unfortunately, she received a face full of dirt. Splendid. The Trainee spat most of it out and looked at the older wolf, worry shimmering in her eyes. “Oh, oh it’s okay... I’m glad I was able to find you.” She nudged him gently and let him lean on her shoulder. “Let’s get you back to camp before things turn for the worse.” She said, touching her nose to his ear and slowly walking forwards.

Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:56 pm

FISH - Warrior - L-Pack - Tags: Blake - Edge of Camp

Fish perked up. A wolf in a tree? She wasn’t the only one who did that? Her eyes lit up. "So I’m not the only crazy one around here!"

ARIAN - Mother - F-Pack - Tags: Dune - Camp

"Wait, Dune! The Hunters will tell once it's been sorted out, and Alpha was in a terrible mood when I saw him earlier!" Arian warned, springing to her feet.

CATANIA - Hunter Trainee - F-Pack - Tags: Athena - Forest

"There's..." She closed her eyes and breathed in. "Some sort of bird...can’t tell if it’s sparrow or finch though."

MAX - Alpha - F-Pack - Tags: Moon - Camp

"If the enemy uses Hunters, I will match them, but with our wolves trained excessively for battle, I doubt that'll be needed. I plan to send a messenger, to ask for territory, and if Alpha Shadow refuses us as she often does, in two days' time."

OOC: Rushed, more tomorrow! @Misty: Still waiting on a response from Valley.
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting

Postby poppyxoxo » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:21 pm

Athena ~ Hunter ~ Female ~ 3 years ~ Fire Pack ~

Athena listened to Catania and she took a deep breath through her nose to scent the air. “It’s a sparrow. I’ll show you the hunting crouch and then you can practise” she informed her trainee and gathered her haunches lightly in the perfect crouch.

Moon

Moon took a deep breath. “Have you done much planning as to how you would attack if they don’t comply?” She asked.

~Hi, my username is poppyxoxo but you can just call me Poppy (she/her)
~I am also open to any sort of role-play's, so feel free to pm me about rpg's, 1x1‘s or to chat
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me