islands of the lost [a wild horse rpg - open & accepting!]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: islands of the lost [a wild horse rpg - open & accepting

Postby grapejuice » Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:02 pm

in death's grip
corpse || stallion || eleven || herd: n/a || tags: morgue, open || location: island center

The dappled stallion huffs, bored of watching the poor chumps trying to chat up the lonely ladies looking for herds. If he had to hear one more cheesy pick-up line, gods, he'd have to slam his head into a tree. Repeatedly. His gaze lands on a golden bachelor stallion, who's either having a seizure or trying to put on some type of mating display via dance... and Corpse swears he could gag. He turns to his younger brother, and gives his shoulder a nip. "Let's get moving. It's a damn sausage fest over here... nothing worth our time." When his sibling tries to retort, the larger stallion pins his ears and snaps his teeth, daring his sibling to challenge him further. Thankfully, Morgue gives in, and the two begin to trot off. Corpse lets out a piercing neigh, calling out to any mare who wants a real stallion and letting them know-- he's on the market.

graveyard shift
morgue || stallion || eight || herd: n/a || tags: corpse, open || location: island center

Morgue isn't quite as fixated on the happenings of the valley. He's not focused on the young bachelors flirting with the single mares, instead, he's trying to tune it all out. Especially Corpse's incessant huffing and groaning. The dude's done nothing but whine all day about how no one has been paying attention to him. Like, hey genius, Morgue wasn't having any luck either. The blood red stallion rolls his eyes, lifting his head, a few blades of grass falling from his lips. His gaze follows Corpse's, landing on the golden bachelor stallion who was making an utter fool of himself, and Morgue can't help but laugh. "What a loser. Hey, doesn't he kind of--" his sentence is quickly interrupted by his older brother suggesting they move, and he sighs. "Why? Everyone seems to be gathering here, we should just--" but again he is interrupted with a harsh nip to the shoulder, and Morgue flattens his ears in response, irritated. After a short stare down, the younger stud sighs, giving in to his brother's wishes. Head low, he trails the larger stallion, wondering if today is the day his luck finally turns around...

six feet under
hades || stallion || three || herd: n/a || tags: open || location: island center

The young stallion has strayed slightly from the bachelor herd, determined to catch the attention of one of the many gorgeous ladies littering the lands. He wants to stand out, and has made it his goal to do just that. He half-rears, before dropping to all fours, and repeats this motion several times. The golden bay then bolts forward, muscles rippling under his shiny coat, before he thrashes his hind legs outward and releases a high-pitched whinny. Suddenly he comes to a sliding stop, and tosses his head several times in succession, nickering with each bob of his head. After this flashy display, Hades smirks, apparently pleased with his little display. In the distance, he notices two older stallions watching him, clearly impressed and awestruck by him. He can't help but feel a little proud as they meander off, too intimidated by the youngster to stick around. Score one for the bachelors!

{ all of my mares are open for tags-- i just don't have the muse to write individual starters for them right now uwu }
grapejuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:23 pm

name;;
    The Dark Side of The Moon
    Eclipse
    age;;
    5 years
    gender;;
    Mare
    height;;
    16.2 hh
    appearance;;
    here
    personality;;
    Gentle and calm, Eclipse doesn't scare easily. She is soft spoken and very sweet. She is quite wary of others and likes to gage one's personality from a distance before interacting. She is quite the problem solver, often finding multiple solutions to problems and choosing the best one.
    rank;;
    Lone Mare
    foals;;
    N/A

name;;
    Promande
    Prom
    age;;
    3 years old
    gender;;
    Mare
    height;;
    15.2 hh
    appearance;;
    here
    personality;;
    A very alert and energetic mare, Prom is quite forward and enjoys going as fast as she can. She is also very skittish, often running at the slightest noise. She is quite talkative and enjoys small talk. She is a bit headshy and dislikes her head being touched. She is quite wild at times, a free spirit.
    rank;;
    Lone Mare
    foals;;
    N/A

name;;
    Vengeance of the Fallen
    Amadia
    age;;
    7 years old
    gender;;
    Mare
    height;;
    16.1 hh
    appearance;;
    here
    personality;;
    Amadia dislikes interacting with others, and only approaches if she finds you interesting. She is a risk taker and a challenge lover, she is quite rebellious and dislikes being told what to do. She can hold her own, and refuses to cower in fear and depend on others.
    rank;;
    Lone mare
    foals;;
    N/A

name;;
    Euphoric Memories
    Euphoria
    age;;
    8 months
    gender;;
    Filly
    height;;
    12.1 hh
    appearance;;
    -removed-
    and
    here
    personality;;
    A shy and reserved gal, she sticks close with her mother. She is very sentimental and has a great memory.
    rank;;
    lone filly (with her mother)
    foals;;
    N/A, too young

name;;
    Siren's Call
    Siren
    age;;
    10 years old
    gender;;
    Lone mare
    height;;
    17.3 hh
    appearance;;
    here
    personality;;
    A very protective mom to Euphoria and a very knowledgeable horse, despite her somewhat young age. She learns quickly and is quick to action. She loves her daughter and would do anything for her
    rank;;
    Lone mare
    foals;;
    Euphoria

name;;
    Devil's Curse
    Damion
    age;;
    12 years old
    gender;;
    Stallion
    height;;
    17.3 hh
    appearance;;
    here
    personality;;
    Very mysterious and doesn't open up very often. He tells very little of himself. He is quite a calculating guy, he considers everything before deciding to do anything. He is quite distraught as he has had a traumatic past, and thus keeps to himself and is reserved.
    rank;;
    Lone Stallion
    foals;;
    N/A

name;;
    Puffball
    Puff
    age;;
    3 years old
    gender;;
    gelding
    height;;
    10 hh
    appearance;;
    here
    personality;;
    Very cheerful, happy-go-lucky, optimistic, carefree, friendly
    rank;;
    loner
    foals;;
    n/a

name;;
    My Light in the Night
    Gleam
    age;;
    6 months
    gender;;
    Filly
    height;;
    12 hh
    appearance;;
    here
    and
    here
    personality;;
    aggressive, scared, wary, frantic, fast, nervous
    rank;;
    orphan
    foals;;
    N/A, too young

(open to someone taking her in)
Last edited by Fawnie on Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed inappropriate image
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:34 pm

Brownie- mare- 8 y- 15.2 hands- lone mare- foals: may have had one- Tags: calling to Corpse and Morgue

The sweet and playful but stubborn and hard headed all brown mare looked around. Her eyes fell on two stallions. A younger one was showing off or just being loud. She rolled her eyes a bit, though let out some air when the other two stallions walked away. She didn't want to be near that stallion. He looked quite young, and she was going to go with one that young. Instead, she followed after the brothers. She whinnied loud enough for them to hear, and if they wanted to then they'd answer her, and or turn to her.

Cookie- mare- 6 y- 15.2 hands- lone mare- no foals yet- Tags: Brownie, watching her call to Corpse and Morgue

The friendly and playful but wild and loud all brown mare let her eyes wander. She too noticed the two horses that looked very similar. She assumed them to be brothers. She watched another stallion be loud, show off, whatever he was doing. The two other stallions walked away...and she felt disappointed they didn't stay. Then, her own sister began to follow. She hurried after the older mare. She listened as she whinnied to the stallions, and Cookie herself was silent as she watched.

Dana- mare- 16 y- 16.1 hands- lone mare- Dann and younger daughter Juni- Tags: open for Hvitur

The kind and caring, but too talkative or too quiet mare let brown eyes look around. She let some air escape from her nostrils. The buckskin mare shook out her black mane a couple times. Her black tail flicked back and forth once in awhile. She glanced around again, and wondered how her son was doing out here. She then shook her head again. She scolded herself for that, he was ten years old already. Of course, he'd always be her baby, but she knew she needed to stop worrying.

Dann- stallion- 10 y- 16.2 hands- lone stallion- has had two foals- Tags: open for Persephone

The stallion was happy and silly, but could get annoyed or angered. The dun stallion let brown eyes wander the landscape. He watched two horses watch a younger stallion, then move away. He rolled his eyes, whether at their seeming cowardice or the younger stallion. He quickly moved away as well. He wasn't going to force himself to deal with a stallion like that. As he was walking, he heard a mare call out. He looked to see a pony mare run towards the stallion, then shook his head and turned his attention away.

Jessaa- mare- 6 y- 16 hands- lone mare- Kael and wants more- Tags: open for Dee

The sweet and gentle but nervous and sometimes anxious mare let out some air. The red brindle mare then looked up. Brown eyes watched what seemed to be a younger stallion scaring off two others. Maybe they just didn't want to deal with him at the moment. Some might think they were cowards. Others might think like she was, that they didn't want to deal with that stallion. She didn't either, so the dark hooved mare quickly headed away. She looked around as she walked, hoping to find a good stallion.

Leopard- stallion- 8 y- 16 hands- lone stallion or bachelor- Kael, wants more- Tags: open for Memory

The kind and caring but aggressive and cold seeming (if angered) stallion looked around. He rolled his eyes as he saw the younger stallion. He saw his former mate heading away from that commotion. The blue eyed leopard Appaloosa nodded his head. He wasn't going to make himself interact with that stallion either. Not that he believed the stallion would want. He quickly headed away as well. He let out a loud whinny once he was what he considered far enough away, and hoped a mare would answer.

Kael- gelding- 2 y- 16 hands- loner- will adopt if allowed- Tags

The sweet and soft but shy and nervous bay blanket Appaloosa let his eyes wander. The left was blue, while the right was brown. He was smaller for a male, only a little smaller. Dark hooves moved through the grass as he began to walk. The dark tail flicked back and forth a couple times. He heard calls of stallions, and even saw one stallion seem to scare off two others. He shook his head at this fact. He then continued to walk, wanting to avoid this as he wasn't even a stallion anyway.

A Flowery Beauty/ Laurel- mare- 4 y- 14 hands- lone mare- no foals yet- Tags: Hades

The friendly and mature seeming but willful and fiery mare looked around. She found she was smaller than the others out here...That was due to the pony heritage of the pretty red mare with the blaze and three socks. She shook her head a couple times. Her brown mane flew about a bit, flopped about due to this. She let some air escape her nostrils. She then looked at the few other horses she could see right now. Deeply brown eyes landed upon a stallion that was calling out. She saw two other stallions look at him. She watched as they apparently were scared off. She rolled her eyes a bit at this fact. She then whinnied to the stallion, and ran towards him, as quick as she could. She whinnied again, in case he hadn't heard her. She was smaller, so maybe he hadn't heard her over there. She stood before him now, watching the stallion and taking his scent in. He was younger than her, she could tell, but only by like a year.

Ell- mare- 18 y- 15.2 hands- lone mare- had some foals- Tags: open

The silly and sweet but anxious and seemingly headshy formerly palomino mare
Wip

Codi- stallion- 20 y- 15.3 hands- lone stallion- had some foals- Tags: open

The kind hearted and caring but aloof seeming (if upset or irritated) formerly Grullo stallion
Wip
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lynettetan1 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:04 am

Scylla
11 years•Lone mare• Sultry, bored• tagged: Corpse, Morgue, Charybdis, Brownie, Cookie

It was fine weather. The fingers of winter were drawing back, small crystals of frost clinging stubbornly to blades of grass, nearly invisible unless viewed from a certain angle, glinting gently in the light. When one walked, there was a satisfying crush under one’s weight. The light was bright but not overbearing, and the weather was a gentle chill that had neither the bite of cold nor the itch of pollen.

All in all, it was a satisfactory day.

But that was what made it perfectly unsatisfactory. With nothing to annoy nor delight her, Scylla grazed in the meadow, securely bored, set on putting on some of the weight she’s lost during the winter. Her winter coat still hung heavy upon her shoulders, making her usually lean body look a little firmer, but also layering the deep red of her coat a milder orange. Perhaps she could call her sister to help get some of it off, but Scylla was in no rush.

In the height of spring, most would be preening, dancing in the rays of the sun as band stallions tried to get mares and mares watched them all, picking those who would give them a foal most likely to survive the winter. But Scylla had grown into her wits and her lithe physique, and had little to worry about. Let everyone get in a frenzy-she could be covered by many a stallion, and had sired beautiful offspring. No matter what happened, she would get exactly what she wanted.

When a loud neigh entered the air, Scylla’s ears pricked forward, as if considering her options. As she did, a sweet reply drifted through the air, and Scylla stopped eating now, lifting her head as she seemed to consider her choices. She didn’t need a stallion at the moment, given how the worst of the winter was over, but she would be lying if she said that she didn’t enjoy how conflicted and needy stallions could get, falling over themselves when faced with a mare for the claiming. What more if there were two? Where would you go?

Decision made, Scylla let out a low rumble of a neigh, letting it travel through the air, audible but neither excited nor aggressive, and yet undecidedly that of a mare. That done, she waited for a moment, before letting her head fall once more to graze anew, curious to see what her effort would bring.

Charybdis
11 years• Lone mare• Excitable, invigorated • tagged: Corpse, Morgue, Scylla, Brownie, Cookie•heat stage 0

Finally, spring!

Leaning her full weight against a tree trunk and ignoring it’s creak of protest, Chary let out a rumble of pleasure as she divested herself of her fluffy winter’s coat. When faced with one’s excitement, it was easy to assume that Chary had had a terrible winter, but it was actually quite the opposite. Sure, she’d lost her herd, which was a shame, but her sister found them good grass, and Chary was nothing if not a hardy little mare.

No, her enthusiasm was borne fully out of a vivacity for life. Since she was born, Chary had only the will to enjoy her life to the fullest, and age had only given her a body better equipped to deal with the situations she’d bumbled herself into. That was something to be said at least, that she could step out of what she stepped into unharmed-though that wasn’t always the case for people who came with her.

The mishap had been as much, Chary having wandered too far when a mountain lion had come, separating both herself and Scylla from their herd, though Scylla didn’t seem particularly pressed to go back. They’d stayed in the area, hoping to catch a scent of their former herd, but no luck so far. It was a shame, though. They’d left behind a beautiful filly that would have turned two in spring, and Chary had been curious to see how their treasure would deal with their first season.

Lost in thought, Chary had been fully ignoring all the calls about her, engrossed in her thoughts and scratches-she was essentially creating a flurry of fur all about her, which looked quite amusing as well. However, when her sister’s call entered the air, Chary looked up, curious.

For such independent personalities, it was strange how the both of them never left the other’s sides, through foals and stallions and 11 years of life. But it wasn’t strange to Chary. They often spent time apart, having different tastes and curiosities, but like two poles of a magnet, they always found their way back to each other, it was their natural baseline, and Chary didn’t question it. They were simply better when they existed by each other.

As such, Chary started moving, her hooves bringing her steadily to her sister’s side. Nudging Scylla gently, she was treated with a soft sigh and methodical, if slightly distracted, teeth upon her shoulder. Whipping her tail in delight, Chary returned the favour.

Winter’s Détente (Dee)
8 years• Lone stallion• Deep in thought, Curious• tagged: Jesse

It would be different this year. Ears slightly leaning back at the thought of last year, Dee snorted, deep in thought. He’d managed to gather a sizable herd, protecting them well into summer, only to have them stolen away by an older stallion upon the cusp of autumn. Stung and thoroughly defeated, he’d had to slink his return to his bachelor herd, where he’d spent the winter nursing his wounds and training his body, practice fighting with the other bachelors so this wouldn’t happen again.

Right off the bat, he’d separated himself from his bachelor band, heading to the center of the action, but upon seeing the older, larger males in the center, had paused, settling in to wait. That was a fight he would lose, and whilst he had nothing to lose at the moment, Dee had no interest in getting into a show of strength this early. Not like a young, golden bachelor flaunting in the center of it. That might get one attention, perhaps even let one cover a few mares, but Dee’s days of skulking around were over. He wanted a family, one he could love and protect, and expend his efforts.

He would bide his time.

As he thought of it, he suddenly saw a flash of red. Pausing, he looked up, seeing a dark coloured mare travelling through the forest, a brindle pattern upon her coat. Perking his ears, he let out a gentle whinny, calling to her softly so as not to startle her. Drawing closer, he paused, not wanting to come too close and scare her. “Hello.” He rumbled quietly, extending his head toward her in an offer to exchange scents. “My name is Winter’s Detente, but Dee for short. Who are you?”

A Forgotten Tale (Memory)
6 years•Lone mare• Spooked, unsure• Tagged: Leo•Heat stage 2

She was alone.

The truth of it was a terrifying thing, sliding under her skin, lodging under her ribs. Eyes flared and ears pricked, Memory trekked through the forest, working herself into a sweat though she wasn’t certain what she was running from, or where she was heading to. She’d been in a wonderful band, with a tolerant stallion and a firm lead mare, and had drawn deeply upon their support when her foal had been born at the tail end of winter, but a bachelor had attempted to snake the band and she’d gotten lost in the confusion. She’d hidden away, but now that everything was over she was unable to find her hand once more, and the news sent a deep panic through her being. Where was everyone?

Moving quickly, Memory suddenly saw the shape of a horse and hurried forward, letting out an excited, calling whinny to the other. Coming closer, it was a white stallion, his coat flecked with beautiful dark spots, and Memory almost second guessed herself. He looked so beautiful.

Once close enough, she stopped herself from coming too close, not wanting to get snapped at. She’d lived long enough to know that no matter how excited she might be to see others, they might not feel the same way. “I thought I was all alone out there.” She said softly, ears perked and curious now that she had some company.

Rituals Under Twilight (Voodoo)
3 years•Lone mare• Exploratory, celebratory• Tagged: open• Heat stage 0

All it took was a change of perspective.

A young mare of 3 years, Voodoo grazed in a meadow, marveling at the scene around her. She'd newly left her birth herd, and her new independence made everything seem different. The leaves were greener, the shadows more cooling and even the air had a brightness to it that Voodoo hadn't felt before.

She'd wanted to leave earlier, having come of age last year, but she'd had an overprotective dam and sire who'd asked her to stay for a little longer, especially with how many foals they'd had last year, and Voodoo had been reluctant, but she eventually agreed.

But she was now one year older, and when they tried the same thing she firmly refused and set out on her way. It wasn't like she didn't think there were dangers out there, and Voodoo had met many mares and stallions that would never have left their herds if not for their parents shoving them out when it was time, but surely it was time for a reason, right? There was an entire new segment of life to be explored, and Voodoo would not be kept from it any longer.

Rolling in a meadow, the glossy bay rolled in the meadow, reveling in the smell of upturned soil. Getting up, she was overcome with a surge of energy and let out a buck, loping about the meadow as she shook out her mane. What a great day it was!
lynettetan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:32 am

Bouncanier - lone stallion - 6 years - Tags: open

Madeira - lone mare - 3½ years - tags: open
It took a few months before she was separated from the other lone mare she was being travelling with after leaving her parents, or mother. Her father was left out a few years ago. She did see two bachelors there earlier but decided to keep her distance, without getting noticed by them. She was not sure about young bachelors as they seemed annoyingly energetic and usually they spoke more than they could do to keep their words.

Ouroboros - lone mare - 5 years - Tags: Erebos, open
Usually, a mother like her could need to kick her offspring away when they turn into the rightful age, but as a loner, she didn't need to get separated from her daughter. Actually moving around together made it safer for both of them and they did not need to worry about inbreeding either as Erebos father was gone. Her tail flicked as she could hear faint voices and smell the fresh scent of other horses, but so far she was not sure if she wanted to go to a large group of strangers.

Erebos - lone mare - 2 years - Tags: Ouroboros, Kael
She was wandering around with her mother, for safety only as she was old enough and didn't really need her mother anymore. She got rather excited to hear and smell other horses there, seeing that her mother was pretty unsure about them. Shaking her head at the mostly black paint saw a young horse walking there, so she decided to go to say hello to him "Hello there?" She spoke up to the stallion or kind of a stallion.

Pharao - Bachelor - 3 years - Tags: Sphinx, open
It was already a year after they were kicked away by their mothers, and has not seen them after that. They didn't know anything about what was going on with their old family. Thought he did meet his uncle Tornado one day, but the stallion was changed a lot, more calmer than most stallions could be.

Sphinx - Bachelor - 3 years - Tags: Pharao, open
He was being teamed up with Pharao and with some other bachelors, they could meet during their little journal. He did meet some mares earlier but was being chased away very much immediately as he was not as grown-up or strong as the older stallions could be.

Hurricane - lone mare - 16 years - Tags: Twister, open
Her ears perked as she looked over to the group around some stallions, they looked pretty healthy and strong, which of course could make them the center of attention of the lone mares. It already took a few months after the tragedy of the former stallion who fathered her and her half-sister's foals, which were already left to start their own story.

Twister - lone mare - 13 years - Tags: Hurricane, open
She also kept her distance for now, only looking at the group around the stallions there. It was kind of weird to see stallions there together, without any arguments or fights. Maybe their personality was so much different from the stallion she knowed. Her eyes looked over to the one stallion there which seemed to be away from the others, but she thought that stallion who brings most mares interest could be very a good choice.

Tornado - lone gelding - 16 years - Tags: open
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:47 am

Hvitur | 11 years | Lone Stallion | Tags: Dana

Winter hadn’t been easy, but Hvitur thought he did all right. With the loss of his herd in the fall, he stayed with a band of bachelors through the cold season for safety. Now with the return of spring, he wanted to rebuild the herd he lost.

He had lost some weight over the winter due to the scarcity of food, as most horses did, but not enough to be alarming. He could still hold his own against a predator or another stallion, and with the chaos that came with spring he was certain he would soon be back in proper shape. His winter coat had mostly shed out, the black of his paint markings shining underneath the sun’s gentle rays as he grazed.

Then something caught his eye. A lone horse, like him. Unusual. He lifted his head to look, chewing on his mouthful of grass. What he initially assumed was a lone stallion like himself was actually a mare, a pretty buckskin seeming without a herd. Seeing this as his chance to rebuild, he swallowed his mouth of grass and trotted towards the mare. He whinnied to her, announcing his presence.

Ezekiel | 2 years | Bachelor | Tags: Open, Hades mentioned

Ezekiel watched the going-ons around him with wide-eyes. Having been kicked from his birth herd only a few days ago, he was still getting used to being a bachelor surrounded by largely unfamiliar horses. He understood that it was something that happened to all young stallions, but being away from his mother and the horses that he grew up with still pulled uncomfortably at his heart.

But he couldn’t deny that the freedom that came with a bachelor was quite nice, and like any stallion, he was interested in the prospect of starting a herd of his own, although he didn’t really know how to go about it yet.

He watched one bachelor in particular, a young stallion not much older than Ezekiel. The stallion was certainly doing a good job of bringing attention to himself, loudly whinnying and showcasing the muscles that rippled beneath his coat. Ezekiel watched the display with interest. Was that how one attracted mares? Perhaps he should give it a try at some point.

Celeste | 5 years | Lone Mare | Tags: Voodoo

Celeste was bored. Bored, bored, bored. The novelty of being alone did not last long. Sure, it was fun to go wherever she wanted when she wanted and she didn’t have to listen to some bossy lead mare. But to not have other horses to interact with did get lonely, and it was exhausting to constantly have to look out for predators.

The air was warm, with a pleasant breeze that tugged at her mane. She had the itch to move, to do something. Her legs carried her across the island at a brisk trot, dark eyes scanning for something interesting.

Then she saw her, another horse. A vibrant bay mare with seemingly just as much energy as Celeste had in the moment. Celeste called out to her as she pushed her body into a gallop to catch up to the other mare. Upon nearing her, she flashed the bay a grin. “Hey! Wanna race?”

Persephone | 9 years | Lone Mare | Tags: Dann

Persephone didn’t like to be alone. What horse did? She was a prey animal, meant to be surrounded by a herd. The more time she spent by herself, the more uncertain she became of her survival.

With spring in full swing, the island was bustling with activity. Foals were being born, mares were going back into heat, and stallions were on the hunt to grow their herds. It made finding other horses easy, but the chaos of it all was also quite overwhelming.

Where should she go? Who should she talk to? Many questions ran through her mind, but they came to a halt when a certain horse caught her eye. A stallion stood alone, observing the other horses but making no move to participate. Craving companionship, Persephone made her way over to him. She nickered to him in greeting, hoping that he was friendly.

Zinnia | 3 years | Lone Mare | Tags: Open

Zinnia walked along the shore, her hooves leaving imprints in the sand behind her. The waves crashed and rolled to her left, but she paid the ocean little mind as she walked.

It was her first time ever alone. She had wanted to spend more time with her birth herd, she had rather liked it there, but her father drove out without giving her little say about it. She needed to find others, but the chaos closer inland had been a bit much for her. It didn’t help that a young bachelor earlier in the day had tried to woo her, but had been so pushy that Zinna ended up fleeing.

So she found herself on the beach, trying to settle her nerves and walk out the nervous energy that built up inside her.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xstrawberryx » Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:28 am

☀C o s e t t e☀ 2yrs, tags; alone

Cosette dragged her hoofs lazily along the path of the island beach near the ocean water, the young mare hadn't realized she was alone until she heard a soft scurry against her hoof, spooked she let out a loud snort stomping her hooves shaking the little creature off. The only sound left was the ocean waves, and the mares heavy breathing, as she calmed down her head perked up, her eyes skimming her surroundings. Cosette decided to move away from the water walking towards the trees, the young mare stopped near the base of the island jungle gazing back at the ocean, now noticing there was another mare approaching the area.
xstrawberryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:53 am

Is this still open for forms?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fαƖƖѕ ιη Ɩσνє

OηƖу α тяυє ωσƖf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! My name is Furrydogs12, nice to meet you!
I am a roleplayer, student, and artist.
@linklinklink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωιтн тнє мσση
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Post

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:52 am

Brownie- mare- 8 y- 15.2 hands- lone mare- foals: may have had one- Tags: calling to Corpse and Morgue

The sweet and playful but stubborn and hard headed all brown mare looked around. Her eyes fell on two stallions. A younger one was showing off or just being loud. She rolled her eyes a bit, though let out some air when the other two stallions walked away. She didn't want to be near that stallion. He looked quite young, and she was going to go with one that young. Instead, she followed after the brothers. She whinnied loud enough for them to hear, and if they wanted to then they'd answer her, and or turn to her.

Cookie- mare- 6 y- 15.2 hands- lone mare- no foals yet- Tags: Brownie, watching her call to Corpse and Morgue

The friendly and playful but wild and loud all brown mare let her eyes wander. She too noticed the two horses that looked very similar. She assumed them to be brothers. She watched another stallion be loud, show off, whatever he was doing. The two other stallions walked away...and she felt disappointed they didn't stay. Then, her own sister began to follow. She hurried after the older mare. She listened as she whinnied to the stallions, and Cookie herself was silent as she watched.

(Going to leave these the same until juice can post again)

Dana- mare- 16 y- 16.1 hands- lone mare- Dann and younger daughter Juni- Tags: Hvitur

The buckskin mare had had a herd, awhile ago anyway. That's how she'd ended up with two beautiful foals. Dann was ten now, so that would let one know just how long ago that had been. Her other foal, Juni, was about seven now. They'd been with that herd for awhile, a stallion that loved them. Dann had been kicked out at two, of course. He hadn't been mature until two, anyway. He could have been kicked out at one, maybe, but he'd still been a baby...still growing up. She didn't think any horse kicked out a baby. Maybe she was wrong, but she knew they weren't able to breed until two. Shaking her head, she looked up as she saw movement. She watched a handsome stallion head her way, and said "Hello, what's your name."

Dann- stallion- 10 y- 16.2 hands- lone stallion- has had two foals- Tags: Persephone

The stallion thought of his old herd for a moment. His father had been kind enough, though he hadn't been allowed to stay for long. He knew why, because there were other mares. Mares unrelated to him, which he could have bred with. He knew all stallions kicked out their sons at a certain age. He'd been wandering for some time, so he'd learned this over time. He himself had had two beautiful mares once upon a time. Both their offspring should be about five now. He hadn't seen his foals since they were one...Both had been fillies, so the stallion that had taken them away had kept those two as well. Looking up as he heard noise, he stared at the beautiful mare. He nickered back, moving closer then asking "What's your name?"

Jessaa- mare- 6 y- 16 hands- lone mare- Kael and wants more- Tags: Dee

The stripy marked red mare looked to the stallion as he called out to her. Surely it was to let her know he was there. She gave a light little horse noise back to him, letting him know she'd seen him. He could probably already tell, as she was looking at him now. She said "Nice to meet you, Dee. Those are both very nice sounding names. Well, a name and a nickname, but anyway. My name is Jessaa, I did have a full name but I don't really use it anymore."

It was true, she had a two word name but she just went by Jessaa. She let brown eyes wander the landscape a moment. She saw her son in the distance, a wave of protectiveness washing over her. He may be two, but he wasn't...he wasn't a stallion. Humans had taken him, and done something to him. She felt it was within her right to feel protective of him. Shaking her head, she turned her attention back to Dee. She asked "Do you...have a herd yet, or are you going to form one?"

Leopard- stallion- 8 y- 16 hands- lone stallion or bachelor- Kael, wants more- Tags: Memory

The black spotted white stallion would call himself handsome rather than beautiful. Not that he knew what the mare was thinking. She was thinking it, after all, not speaking anything allowed. Anyhow, he'd smelled her before he'd heard or seen her. Blue eyes looked to the mare, and he felt happy. He hadn't seen Jessaa in a year or so. She wasn't his mate anymore, anyway, but he sometimes missed her and their son. Humans...Humans had taken his son and done something to him when he was only six months old or so.

He snorted at this thought, then let gentle eyes rest on the mare again. She was quite beautiful, he must say. He made a welcoming sound, a reassuring sound if one wanted to say. It was a whicker or a nicker, meant to let her know he wouldn't harm her. He wanted the pretty mare to be near him. He dipped his head a moment, then raised it back again. "I'm glad I found another horse as well, which is you. I'm glad I could make you feel better, and let you know you aren't alone."

Kael- gelding- 2 y- 16 hands- loner- homoromantic (I think the rules said its allowed for geldings, but if not then he is completely aromantic, and he's asexual anyway)- will adopt if allowed- Tags: Erebos, Ouroboros?

The bay blanket Appaloosa could see his mother in the distance. He knew he couldn't bother her anymore, he was already two years old. Even if...those humans had changed him. He couldn't have foals now, not that he thought he wanted to do so. Not with a mare, anyway, he'd rather take in an orphaned foal or such. He'd rather be in a herd and watch over the foals so the mothers could do what they wanted. Shaking his head, he looked over as a horse spoke to him. He said "Um...hello, who are you?"

A Flowery Beauty/ Laurel- mare- 4 y- 14 hands- lone mare- no foals yet- Tags: Hades

The friendly and mature seeming but willful and fiery mare looked around. She found she was smaller than the others out here...That was due to the pony heritage of the pretty red mare with the blaze and three socks. She shook her head a couple times. Her brown mane flew about a bit, flopped about due to this. She let some air escape her nostrils. She then looked at the few other horses she could see right now. Deeply brown eyes landed upon a stallion that was calling out. She saw two other stallions look at him. She watched as they apparently were scared off. She rolled her eyes a bit at this fact. She then whinnied to the stallion, and ran towards him, as quick as she could. She whinnied again, in case he hadn't heard her. She was smaller, so maybe he hadn't heard her over there. She stood before him now, watching the stallion and taking his scent in. He was younger than her, she could tell, but only by like a year.

Ell- mare- 18 y- 15.2 hands- lone mare- had some foals- Tags: Tornado

The silly and sweet but anxious and seemingly headshy formerly palomino mare look,Ed around. She let her eyes wander a moment. She soon spotted what she'd assume to be another stallion. She headed over to him, but soon figured out he smelled different. Shaking her head, she decided it didn't matter. She wasn't looking for a mate right now, anyway. Company to talk to was good enough for her, for now. She said "Hello, my name is Ell, and what's yours?"

Codi- stallion- 20 y- 15.3 hands- lone stallion- had some foals- Tags: Hurricane and Twister

The kind hearted and caring but aloof seeming (if upset or irritated) formerly Grullo stallion snorted. He let his eyes wander. The grayed out stallion soon laid eyes on two mares. They were away from the rest of the horses there. He nodded his head at himself a bit. He didn't really want to be in the midst of any of this, either, so he headed over. He said "Hello, ladies; there's a lot of chaos over there, huh? My name is Codi, I'd like to know your names if you'd be willing to tell me."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grapejuice » Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:49 pm

Furrydogs12 wrote:Is this still open for forms?

{ yes we are! your forms just showed up, i think they may have been under review
but all accepted! i'll update the character page shortly }

in death's grip
corpse || stallion || eleven || herd: n/a || tags: morgue, cookie, brownie, scylla, charybdis || location: island center

Corpse huffed as he trudged along, his younger brother having gone quiet since their little disagreement. Part of him knew he should make it up to him, not necessarily apologize, but at least cut him some slack... after all, Morgue was known to have a bit of a complex due to his shorter stature, and would definitely spend the rest of the day pouting. The dappled stallion slowed to a halt, turning to look back at his travel partner. "Aye, why the long face?" He jokes, offering a small grin-- his olive branch of peace. But before his brother can respond, there's a call in their direction. A siren song has him entranced within seconds, his eyes locking onto the mares, and he's fully tuned out anything Morgue appeared to be saying. Two beautiful chocolate brown mares were answering his call, answering his prayers, and he felt his chest ignite with desire. Just as he was ready to take off, however, another call came.

In that moment, he swore he felt his heart stop. It was as if the gods were smiling down upon him, as two more mares were now coming into view, beckoning out to him. Giddy with excitement, and perhaps not thinking straight, the stallion stepped frantically from side to side, unsure where to begin. But an audible gulp reminded him that he was not alone in this, and Corpse turned to his sibling again, eyes lit with excitement. "Morgue, buddy, I need you to do me a huge favor. Please, go talk to those ladies, stall if you must-- while I go work my magic over here. Okay? Thanks, you're the best!" Before Morgue even has the chance to respond, Corpse takes off in the direction of the first pair, Cookie and Brownie. He canters towards them, whinnying in greeting as he approaches. As he slows to a trot, mere meters from them, he gets the hint that the two must be related. Sisters? Oh, what a dream. "Hello, gorgeous!" He tosses his head with delight, forelock falling to one side, allowing him a better look at the ladies before him. "My my, looks like heaven is missing a couple of angels, huh?"

graveyard shift
morgue || stallion || eight || herd: n/a || tags: corpse, cookie, brownie, scylla, charybdis || location: island center

He follows behind his brother slowly, muttering insults about the older sibling under his breath. Such a jerk. It's always whatever Corpse wants-- no one ever wants to listen to me. Gods I'd be better off joining the bachelors than dealing with this narcissist all the time... The blood bay suddenly finds himself ramming into the sturdier stallion's build, and swears he'd flush with embarrassment if he could. He opens his mouth to apologize, but instead, is met with Corpse attempting to lighten the mood-- aka, his way of admitting to his wrongdoings. A poor attempt, really, as Morgue rolls his eyes as the joke. "Oh how clever, Corpse, how long did that one take you? Are you trying to keep up with the bachelors these days, is it humor that gets the ladies now?" Despite his attempts at an insult, Corpse doesn't seem to react. And the younger brother frowns, before hearing the call of Charybdis in the distance. He sees them before his brother, apparently, as he gulps upon seeing not one, but two lovely ladies standing all on their own. Wow, the b*stard actually managed to get some replies today. But then he sees the thing that caught Morgue's attention in the first place, and it's two more mares having heard his call. Morgue is floored, finding it hard to believe they'd gotten so lucky. As he turns to his brother, seeking a game plan, his excitement quickly turns sour. Of course Corpse wants him to stall on his behalf-- his older brother was always a greedy prick. But before he can argue, the dappled stallion had taken off in the direction of the brown mares, leaving him in the dust.

In that moment, the blood bay questions all of his life decisions, wondering what exactly had brought him to this moment. Where did he go wrong? How come he was the one always doing his brother favors, but never seemed to be repaid for his efforts? All these questions ran through his head as he slowly trotted towards Scylla and Charybdis, a scowl on his face. He couldn't find the strength to put on a happy face just yet, knowing his brother fully intended on claiming all four mares to himself, leaving Morgue high and dry on the sidelines. But as he drew nearer to the chestnut mares, he couldn't help but feel his heartbeat quicken, and he allowed himself a moment of excitement. They appeared to be sisters, fitting, considering he traveled with his brother. As he came to a halt, several meters away, he dipped his head in greeting. "You called, and I came. I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long." He raises his head and offers a smile. "The name is Morgue, a pleasure to meet you both."

six feet under
hades || stallion || three || herd: n/a || tags: laurel || location: island center

Honestly? He was shocked that it worked. The young bachelor hadn't really expected any mare to be interested in his little display, especially once they caught wind of his age. While he was probably bulkier than a majority of the bachelors he traveled with, his ego often gave away just how young and inexperienced he was. No stallion in their right mind would be caught dead putting on a mating dance such as his. Nonetheless, Hades was pleasantly surprised to see a young chestnut mare running towards him, having seemingly been impressed with his ritual. Nice. The bright bay puffed his chest out with renewed confidence, and grinned. "Hey, good looking." The young bachelor said with a wink, before taking a broad step forward and extending his muzzle to the mare in greeting.

{ all of my mares are still open for tags uwu }
grapejuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me