Street Dog Life

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Street Dog Life

Postby Seeley » Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:17 am

( we can all begin; everyone has been accepted. I’ll get a post up eventually)
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:44 am

XD Kay kay.
I'm going to wait for you to post, just so I can see what's going on]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:12 am

(Horrible start I know but I promise it’ll be better afterwards)

|| Natasha || Pharaoh Hound || Female || Open ||

The sound of nails clicking on the cement floor echoed throughout the alleyway. A cold black nose sniffed the air, picking up the scent of some freshly grilled chicken. The canine licked her lips at the delicious smell and flicked an ear back slightly. No one was around. Good. It was the perfect opportunity for her to snag a few pieces of the chicken.

The female sniffed out the place that was having the chicken. It would be perfect for her and the make that was considered her friend. She padded over to where the scent was coming from and carefully made her way over before sticking her snout onto the ledge and grabbing the plate that the chickens were on. Gotcha! Gotta be careful…. she told herself and carefully took the plate. Making sure not to make too much noise, Natasha dragged the plate away before being caught.

She managed to bring it to the place where they stay and she shoved the plate towards the male Mavis. “Here ya go Mav, managed to snag some food. It ain’t much but it’ll do for now. Also I’ll take the first watch too.” she spoke, taking a few steps back.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:46 am

Ash- m- 4 y- Inuit Eskimo dog mix- crush: Mavis- mate: open for boys- will have to adopt- Bluebell is sister, Asha and Maple are niece and nephew- parents not in RP but they exist- Tags: Bluebell and pups/ Natasha and Mavis

The sweet and sensible but stubborn and hard headed one yawned. He let blue and brown eyes glance around a moment. He had long ago decided he had to be the one to keep lookout. Especially since Bluebell had the pups to focus on. He soon smelled food from a distance, and stood up. The pink padded and clear nailed, pink nosed (with a dark strip) one barked to Bluebell. The white smaller and slender dark shouldered one pointed with his nose. He flicked his dark tail and twitched dark ears, heading over.

Bluebell- f- 4 y- Inuit Eskimo dog- crush: Mavis- mate: open again- pups: Asha and Maple, wants more in the future- Ash is her brother- parents aren't in RP but they exist- Tags: Ash, Asha and Maple/ Natasha and Mavis

The silly and playful but wild and loud she dog let blue eyes wander a bit. She sighed as she thought of her former mate...He'd just up and disappeared one day...after hearing a sound. She'd heard it too, so she knew it hadn't been just an excuse. Shaking her head, the pretty blue (gray) female with white splashy marks looked to her pups. She promised herself she'd never leave them. She pawed at the blaze like marking a moment. The dark nosed one then nodded and followed Ash. She stopped short as she saw the female and male...Maybe she just smelled him, maybe he was in a box or a shelter right now. Either way, she knew he was there. She called "H...Hello," and hoped they'd share the food, since she had pups.

Asha- f- 2 months- Inuit Eskimo dog mix- bi; Bella- way too young- way too young- Bya x Bluebell: Maple- Ash is her uncle- grandparents aren't in RP but they exist- Tags: family/ Natasha and Mavis

The silly and sweet but stubborn and hard headed she pup whined. It was more of a whining yawn then just a whine. her blue eyes looked around a moment, then she looked to her mother. She looked to her brother and uncle, too. The pretty little silvery and high white pup then followed. She was smelling the food now as well. The scent was on the air, and she whined with hunger now. She stayed near her mother as she saw the other dogs, but she didn't hide like Maple did.

Maple- m- 2 months- Inuit Eskimo dog mix- homosexual; open- way too young- way too young- Bya x Bluebell: Asha- Ash is his uncle- grandparents not in RP but they exist- Tags: family/ Natasha and Mavis

The playful and cuddly but wild and loud pup yawned. He flicked his white tipped tail and looked around a bit, then stopped. The smaller and slender male looked to his mother, uncle and sister. He yipped and wagged as he looked at them. His nose also caught onto the scent of food. He whined a bit as he smelled it, then followed his family as they creeped forward. He whined a bit as he saw an adult female, and saw or smelled a male too. He hid behind his mama.

Shiranui- agender- 7 y- Wolfdog looking mix- crush: Finn- mate: open for boys- pups: wants more honestly- took Ammy in when she was younger- no other family in the RP- Tags: family/ also open for Finn

The just and caring but aloof (if irritated) and withdrawn (if upset) one glanced around. They were keeping watch, protecting their family. The brown eyed white wolf-looking dog flicked their tail. A dark nose sniffed the air a bit, and the mixed nail and pads one yawned. The average height and slender one sighed. They closed their eyes a moment, then opened them. The semi fluffy one then glanced around again. Shaking their head, they looked to the others then.

Amaterasu- f- 4 y- Wolfdog looking mix (Shepherd husky possibly)- mate: Oki- pups: Chibi and Dark Sun, pregnant with Amaya, will have Ogina and Oka and Yatagarasu in the future if RP gets that far- Shiranui adopted her- Tags: family

The just and caring but sometimes nervous and shy blue eyed white she dog -waiting for Furry-

Dark Sun- m- 1 y- mixed breed- crush: maybe- mate: no- SO: too young- pups: might adopt in the future- Oki x Ammy: Chibi; Amaya; others way in future- Shiranui is adoptive grandparent- Tags: family

The dark and cold but intelligent and loyal dark furred ambery eyed one -waiting for Furry-

Jess- genderfluid- 1 y- Golden Retriever mix (German, Russian, and Irish breeds among others)- crush: Chibi- mate: too young- pups: too young- family are NPCs but please don't play them- Tags: (NPC family) Shiranui and others

The shy but sweet, nervous and anxious brown eyed red pup glanced around a bit. She flicked her tail, and pawed at her white jaw. She licked the white patch on her chest, then white toes. She flicked her white tipped tail once more. Half flop ears caught all the sounds. Their fur was a medium length sort of curly/wavy style.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:12 pm

Buster

Small Chihuahua with golden fur and amber eyes
Age 2
Very ANNOYING
But has lived as a street dog for a while so he knows a lot
Male

Bone

Dalmatian adult, with yellow eyes
age 3
Laid back personality, kind to most
Male
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:48 am

(Before I post a response, Luna you’ll need to edit your characters since 1. Puppy mill is not allowed and neither is abuse. You’ll have to change the history in your characters.)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:54 am

Seeley wrote:(Before I post a response, Luna you’ll need to edit your characters since 1. Puppy mill is not allowed and neither is abuse. You’ll have to change the history in your characters.)

Fixed, sorry!
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:44 am

Teddy - male - adult - Mastiff - tags: open
Yawning the massive apricot-colored Mastiff left the abandoned camper, whose door was out of place so he could get inside. He was took this place as his new little home as it was very conforatble place to be at, so he marked the white large monter, to tell others that this is owned place. Yawning he scretched his legs as he looked over the streets, there was still pretty silent so he thoguth that now could be good chanse to find some food. There was humans food place nearby and usually there found a very good amount of food near the place.

Stella - female - young - Maltese - tags: open
The young white and tan small dog was roaming around the small pond there. It was humans place, but on this early the place was empty. She kept his eyes alert as she looked the pond, but kept her distance, she was learned than when the humans were not there, the birds did ventured there to drink and wash. She patiently waited the birds to come down to the pond, and when they did she strike toward them, eventually catching one and hitting the another, enougth to make it dizzy.

Rusty - male - adult - American Foxhound - tags: open
He was always being close to humans, but after the lose of his loving owner he found that he could not easily trust the other peoples they were too unpredictables. He took his somewhat large family to the woods, to live on a small abandoned hay barn there. He needed to hunt, so he gave his mate a licks before going to the fields, he knowed ti have rabbits and more smaller prey animals.

Blue - male - adult - Bluetick Coonhound - tags: open
He yawned as he woke up into a empty overturned trash can, those smelly places sure give a nice shelter over a night, and this one was usually empty. He mottled blue and black dog was hungry, so he decided to find some good trash can or maybe a open door into some of the humans food places.

Ollie - male - pup - Bernese mountain dog - tags: open
The large but young bernese dog sleeped near the little dog family as he found himself safe near other dogs and it seemed to they didn't mind his presence at all. Yawning he stood up and looked as the ytwo young Shetland sheepdog pups played there together, theyr mother was likely somehwere nearby.

Bella - female - pup - Shetland Sheepdog - tags: open
She pounced onto her sibling to woke them up, gently biting their ears as them kicked her playfully away. Running she followed them to the open grassy area and pinned them down to roll around the still morning wet grass.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Tue Jun 06, 2023 2:19 pm

LunarTheCat2047 wrote:Buster

Small Chihuahua with golden fur and amber eyes
Age 2
Very ANNOYING
But has lived as a street dog for a while so he knows a lot
Male

Bone

Dalmatian adult, with yellow eyes
age 3
Laid back personality, kind to most
Male

do i have to be accepted before posting
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:37 am

|| Natasha || Female || Pharaoh Hound || Tagged: mavis and others ||

The slender female was about to pick up a piece of the chicken when a voice stopped her. She froze and flicked an ear back slightly. Mavis watched his friend carefully before emerging from the shadows, muscles rippling through his pelt as he moved forward. He walked past Natasha and stood close to her, as if he were protecting her. Natasha set the chicken down and nudged the large brute with her shoulder.

”Stand down Mavis, you still need to take it easy. I’ll handle this.” she said reassuring the male. Mavis grumbled slightly but did as she said, though he still lingered near her. “Hi….Pardon him….He’s just very protective….Anyway, I’m Natasha and this is Mavis. What are you lot doing about these parts?” she asked, tilting her head slightly.

The female couldn’t help but notice that one of the pups hid away and that they also looked hungry. Natasha grabbed a piece of the chicken and tossed it towards the group. “Here….it may not be much but it’ll do for now….” she added and heard Mavis heave a sigh. She elbowed him gently in the ribs and the brute grunted from it.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me