ƒэяµร вℓ๏๏∂ м๏๏и Wolf Rp Open and Accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ƒэяµร вℓ๏๏∂ м๏๏и Wolf Rp Open and Accepting

Postby Spirit De Luna » Tue May 09, 2023 5:31 am

Name ✧ Drogo
Pack ✧ Ferus
Rank ✧ Alpha
Location ✧ Camp
Tags ✧ Open
As morning light shifted higher in the sky a black mass of fur shifted upon the tall rock in center of camp. Drogo watched as more of his pack members stirred about. Some were returning from the woods while others finally emerged from the dens. He watched each of their expressions in hope of getting a better sense for who would best assist in the plan he was concocting. They would need stealth and precision. Whomever he chose for this special task would have to be a wolf that acted without questioning him. Blackblood pack would have to either fall in line with his rule or perish. Maybe Kaminari would be a good choice, he was after all the lead warrior. Or possibly Genesis. He would have to talk with both to get a better feeling on which to choose.

☽-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☾

Name ✧ Freya
Pack ✧ Ferus
Rank ✧ Maiden
Location ✧ Stream
Tags ✧ Open
Trying to avoid any run ins with the alpha, Freya silently slipped out of the dens and inched closer to the woods away from camp. All the maiden wanted was to escape the pack and all the drama that came with it. Maybe she would be better off as a loner. Better yet, maybe she could run off and meet a good mate and start a pack themselves or join a better one. So many thoughts and dreams crossed her mind as she wandered around aimlessly. There were others in the pack that didn't agree with everything Drogo did too, maybe they could all work together to be rid of the tyrant. The sound of running water pulled her from the dark corners in her mind. Slowly, she bent down to lap at the cool water trying to clear her mind. Soon, she would have to decide whether to leave Ferus or start a rebellion.

☽-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☾

Name ✧ Ira
Pack ✧ Blackblood
Rank ✧ Alphess
Location ✧ Camp
Tags ✧ Open
As Ira sauntered back into camp she tried to compose herself as an alphess should. Even though she was hurting inside, there was much to be done within her pack. She needed to be strong for her pack, and be the pillar to guide them out of this darkness that had befallen them. Ira just hoped that it would be soon. As she walked through camp Ira saw many wolves mingling and trying to comfort each other. A weak smile crossed her face at the sight. This is what made her pack better than Drogo's. They were all looking to help each other and live in peace while Ferus just wanted to keep killing and taking everything in their path. Well, it was going to end soon. Ira would have her revenge on Drogo, and hopefully those who were left afterwards would see the need to end the war. She just hoped the bloodshed was minimal.

Name ✧ Alec
Pack ✧ Blackblood
Rank ✧ Hunter
Location ✧ Camp
Tags ✧ Yukon ✧ Skylar
Alec's ears flicked at the distant sound of his name. He turned his head to find where it came from only for his eyes to land on Yukon talking with Skylar. He smiled and shook away the remnants of dark thoughts. The only way the pack was going to get through all the despair was to start moving forward with their lives, and that involved returning to their normal daily chores and activities. He shook his pelt and shuffled over to join the other hunters. "Morning Skylar, Yukon. Planning a hunt this fine day?" He smiled wider and looked between the two of them.
My Trade Thread
My current auction

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 212 people.
I have received 22 gifts.
Spirit De Luna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CircleE » Fri May 12, 2023 1:15 pm

Skylar

Female
3 years
Blackblood Hunter

Camp
Tags: Yukon and Alec
Crush: River, open

Skylar lowered her nose from sniffing the air when she heard her name. She smiled at Yukon and opened her mouth to respond, but before she could, Alec came over with a good morning greeting. She smiled at both males, her pack mates and fellow hunters. She nodded and answered them. “Good morning Yukon and Alec. I was just itching to go hunting.” As soon as she said that, she got an itch behind her ear and sat down to scratch it, making it look like she really was itching to go hunting. She stood up when done and gave a small laugh. “I wasn’t meaning literally but….” She shrugged her shoulders with a sheepish look. Despite the horror of the past week, they all needed to laugh to lighten the load and maybe she could help in that.
She looked between the two males. Since she was on the bigger side, bigger than most females anyways, she was almost the same, if not the same, size as the two males. She tried not to let it bother her, as her size helped in hunting and that was what was important. “Which one of you want to lead the way?” She wasn’t much of a leader when it came to hunting. She would rather follow and help that way.
CircleE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sonder, » Mon May 15, 2023 4:21 am

x
zxxxxxxxxxxx
›⊱ˊ ─ 𝐂𝔸𝕃𝐈𝔾𝐎 ⋅.━xxzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
zxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxx ( rank: warrior) . ( bio ) . ( location: camp ) . ( tags: ira / open ! ) . ( pack: blackblood pack )
    The sun had just begun to rise over the thick forest canopy as Cali emerged from the kill pile into the camp, stretching his legs after a long hunt. He stood facing Ira, His eyes locking in a moment of recognition and shortly followed with a courteous bow. A pang of burning guilt flicked in his subconscious for his almost treacherous act of eating his kill alone. .. Bit she would never know ... right? After all, it was only a near rule break. The golden warrior repressed his guilt and focused on his body language, making it neutral as a young wolf could manage. "Greetings, Ira" He began, spewing out the usual formalities, " Are you sure u were right making me a warrior, I think I've just about beaten the record for the biggest solo kill brought back to camp" He smirked sarcastically, clearly trying to arouse some humour between them.

Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri May 19, 2023 3:32 am

Kaminari - Ferus lead warrior - male - crush (open) - tags: Viper

He silently watched around the Ferus camp, seeing how either the maiden Freya and a little bit earlier the warrior Genesis left the camp to do their own little whatever trips. He was being noticed how the tensions changed a lot during the few days, and he kind of understood why. Nobody said it out loud though, which was pretty wise to do. His eyes looked over to the lead hunter Viper there who was already grouping up with other hunters, actually as a lead warrior he could do the same too, but where was everyone, gnesis just left. A sight come to his jaws 'Maybe is time to feel the defeat and do the patrol all by myself' he thought to himself as he looked up to the Viper 'Or..' he thought as he walked toward the lead hunter and her follower "Oh my dear Viper...Do you mind if I accompany your hunting, if that's what you're planning to do now?" he spoke out to the female. He blinked his eyes "Of course, I promise to be out of your way...just checking the borders as we're out..." he decided to say.

Lillian - Ferus Maiden - female - crush (Drago) - tags: open

She sat down there and watched those still at the camp, she know that her fellow den mate Freya left to do her own little trips somewhere. She did want to do some walking too, but because of her past, she was still pretty unsure if her alpha wanted her to go whenever she wanted. Then again why would he care about a former loner like she was and top of it she was just a worthless maiden. Sighing she looked down at the ground a little bit, before noticing that she was a little bit thirsty, it could not be bad for her to go out to drink right. Stepping forward she left to go to the way where the little brook was, it was a little bit further away from the camp, but still very close. Walking out of the camp made her feel good almost like she was born back to live, maybe she was being little bit missing the good feeling that she got during hunting or other duties, which she didn't have much experience but it could still be better than being in camp all the time.
__
Destino - Blackblood warrior - male - crush (Maybe Yuna) - tags: Yuna, Jewel

He took his time circling around the lands, so far everything seemed to be fine, no strangers or not Ferus wolves being smelled anywhere, which was good. He only spotted a smell of rabbits and eventually found a squirrel that was recently killed by a young fox, thought the red smaller canine run away at the very moment he showed up and left the kill 'Well thank you, how kind of you, little red' he thought to himself as he took the squirrel with him back to the camp. As he entered the camp he looked around for those who were still there, taking the squirrel to the two maidens there talking "Here, not my kill, but still prey to eat" he said to the two with a smirk "Oh good morning by the way Yuna, Jewel" he said to the two females.

Aquila - Blackblood hunter apprentice - female - crush (Alec) - tags: Storm

She was silent for a moment like she was repeating her possible answers to the Heiress's question. She felt tired and she likely seemed very tired too so lying about it could not be possible. She shook her head with a sigh "No not at all, my last night was a total fail...I didn't really sleep well at all" she responded to her fellow den mate. Her eyes looked over to Alec at the camp, making her a sight a little bit, before turning back to face another young female next to her "So what about you Storm?" she asked her.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Sat May 27, 2023 4:26 am

• Storm •
heiress |
bio | Blackblood | tags: Aquila

She sighed and nodded as Aquila spoke. “I’m in the same situation here, it’s hard to sleep these days…” She trailed off. In an attempt to make the conversation a little happier, she flicked Aquila with her tail and looked at Alec. “Do you like him? I saw the way you looked at him,” She said, a hint of playfulness in her voice. It would be nice to talk about something other than their losses.

• Yukon •
hunter |
bio | Blackblood | tags: Skylar, Alec

He let out a small laugh as Skylar started itching. When Skylar asked who was to lead, he turned to look at Alec. “Do you? I don’t mind either way,” Like Skylar, he wasn’t much of a leader, but he would step up if necessary. He didn’t want to just take control if another wolf would prefer it.

• Genesis •
warrior |
bio | Ferus | tags: open

She had been out for a while before she came back. When she returned, her worries and doubts were completely gone. Her loyalty to her leader had overpowered everything else. Bored, and no longer plagued by her previous feelings, she sat down quietly.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jasmin, Zariah, and Yuna

Postby Unravel the Dreams » Wed May 31, 2023 12:37 am

Jasmin

Female, 3 years | Crush: None | Ferus Healer | Camp | Tags: Viper, Zariah

Both Jasmin and Zariah greeted Viper with a dip of their heads when she walked up to them. "I slept well. Thank you. I hope you did as well," Jasmin said. She paused for a moment before answering Viper's question. "My supply reserves are starting to run low. I was planning on going to the meadow to gather some more." She watched while Viper spoke to Zariah for a moment before turning right back to her. She held back a smile as she continued to say, "and, yes, my brother would love to help you hunt."

Her smile broke through when Zariah bumped her lightly with his shoulder. "Her brother can speak for himself," he said, just as she'd known he would. He would pretend to whine later about how Jasmin always got all the attention. "But, yes, he would tell you the same thing, just different wording," he added, returning Viper's grin.

"Thank you for the offer, but you two should focus on hunting. I was planning on seeing if Freya or Lillian would be willing to come help me," Jasmin said. She felt bad sometimes for them because of how their rank was viewed by some of the other wolves and how they'd been forced into the role. She very well could have been in the same position as them, if Nova hadn't adopted her or she hadn't shown an aptitude for healing. Since they usually didn't seem to have anything to do, she often tried to recruit them to assist her if they wanted.

Zariah

Male, 3 years |Crush: None | Ferus Hunter | Camp | Tags: Jasmin, Kaminari, Viper

After everything that had happened and their serious talk, the thought of going out hunting with Viper - one of few people he actually got along with - lifted his spirits. But they diminished slightly when Kaminari walked up and asked to accompany them. There were a couple wolves Zariah had learned to avoid, and Kaminari was one of them. Something about the lead warrior rubbed him off the wrong way, and the sympathetic look Jasmin shot him told him she was aware of this. However, he also caught a warning in her eyes. Behave, she was telling him. Geez, she wanted to ruin all his fun. At least, I still get to hunt, I guess.

River

Male, 4 years |Crush: None | Blackblood Warrior | Camp | Tags: Open

I'll do a post for him soon. He's just hanging around camp, if anyone wants to tag him.

Yuna

Female, 2 years | Crush: None | Blackblood Maiden | Camp | Tags: Jewel, Destino; Mentions: Alec, River

Making her way to the edge of the camp, Yuna flopped herself down underneath a tree to avoid being directly under the glare of the sun. Summer was not her favorite time of the year, though she could appreciate how plenty prey was. The warmth always made her feel uncomfortable, and she often spent her time laying around underneath trees for their shade or by bodies of water. It wasn't the most exciting time of the year for her, but maybe she'd appreciate it more if she was a hunter or healer or even a warrior and had something to do to keep herself busy.

She scanned the camp and saw one of her very few friends, Alec, by himself. She wondered for a moment if she should go over and see how he was doing, but then she saw him pad over to two other hunters. She bet they were planning on going out to catch some prey. She saw her brother by himself too, but she knew to leave him alone. He'd likely be busy soon too.

She sighed softly to herself and rested her head on her paws for a moment, until she heard her name being called. She lifted her head in the direction of the noise, and her tail wagged slightly when she saw Jewel, another maiden, walking towards her. Jewel was a newer pack member, but she and Yuna had begun to develop a friendship because of their similar pack roles, despite how shy the two of them both were. "Jewel," she greeted, pushing herself up into a sitting position. "How are you? Did you sleep okay?"

Before the other maiden could respond, she heard the footsteps of another wolf approaching them. She turned just in time to see Destino drop a squirrel near them. Destino seemed friendly and nice enough, but, without meaning to, she stiffened slightly. "Good morning," she said, in a softer tone than when she'd been speaking with Jewel. "Thank you for the squirrel."
Unravel the Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CircleE » Wed May 31, 2023 11:50 am

Jewel

Female
3 years old
Blackblood Maiden

Camp
Tags: Yuna, Destino
Crush: Open

Jewel smiled at Yuna and sat down when she reached her friend. She shrugged at her question. “It was alright. Not the best sleep I’ve ever had.” She looked down at the ground for a moment, watching an ant scurry by. She could only imagine how everyone’s sleep had been lately. If it was anything like hers, then nobody was getting good rest. She sighed softly and looked up at her friend, fixing to ask her the same question when Destino dropped a squirrel near the two maidens. Jewel seen Yuna stiffen slightly, but it didn’t show in her voice when she spoke to him.
Jewel looked at the male again and gave him a smile. “Good morning Destino. That’s very kind of you. Thank you.” She let the squirrel lay there, just in case Yuna wanted it. Jewel was hungry, since she hadn’t eaten yet but she didn’t mind letting Yuna have it.
Jewel was a shy wolf, no doubt, but if someone showed her kindness, then she was going to thank them, whether she was shy or not. That was just her nature. She was kind to a fault most of the time. She didn’t know Destino very well, but he was a member of her pack. He had to be a good wolf, didn’t he?
CircleE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me