Cat rescue and adoption RP

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Cat rescue and adoption RP

Postby Ziggy Zag » Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:58 am

Emerald / Emmy / Female / Resident / Location: Main Room / Tags: None / Crush: Open

Emerald licked at a speck of dirt on her paw, contemplating things. She had just been made a resident recently, so she was still getting used to things. She still couldn’t believe she was here, and not in the alley, barely conscious. She wanted to make a good impression on visitors, or really just anyone in general, so she had to be spotless and well behaved. Her careful thoughts were broken as she spotted something. Out of the corner of her good eye she could see a ball with a bell inside rolling across the floor, jingling aimlessly. Emerald’s pupils dialated and her claws unsheathed. She slowly crept forward, before leaping up and chasing the ball. She was not aware of anything except the ball, her only intent to get the ball. She almost felt like she was back on the streets, chasing after any source of food. Her thoughts were only…ball.

(So, hi, my first post! If anybody wants interaction or whatnot I’d be happy to make things interesting, but for now it’s just the ball I guess lol)
Last edited by Ziggy Zag on Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ziggy Zag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:18 pm

Freya (Fae) | Female | 4 months | Resident | Location: Quarantine Room | Tags: Open

Freya flattens herself in her bed as she hears footfalls approach the door before seeing the red haired female enter the room. She hisses softly as she warily watches the human, not understanding all she is saying but dies recognize a few words. Her tail lashes a little behind her as she starts to meow softly at the mention of breakfast
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:51 am

Minerva Cecilia Hamilton
[female - staff - crush is open - tags: Freya ]
-
She smiled at the kitten as she got the response for her she kind of wanted to. The newcomer was not aggressive toward humans, a little shy, but that was okay "okay then your breakfast" she said to her as she walked to the mini kitchen on the room, took some wet food cans, and started to put them on a plate. She checked Freya's papers to make sure she didn't have any allegiances or medicines, but it was only the painkiller she still needed for her amputated leg. She has already received worming and vaccinations, so she didn't need to give her those now. She took the painkiller pill and crushed it into the food so that it would not taste among the food. She took the plate and walked back to the kitten, giving the plate down near her "here you go" she said to her thoughtfully as she stepped back to give the kitten a space to eat in peace. Today she was going to move the newcomer with the other to the main room, but before that, she needed to make sure she actually goes along with the other cats. So she write something on paper for the other staff or volunteers so they knew what they could do with her if they did come to work before she does her work to feed all the cats.

Ulric Gollum
[male - volunteer - crush is maybe Torr - tags: none ]
-
He enjoyed his coffee, and snacks and watched some kid show on the Tv, there didn't come any better at this hour. He looked up at the clock and thought to get going, it was still early but he was planning to go to work through the shop and if he goes now he could move calmly without hurry. He closed the Tv, put the coffee mug into the sink and did a quick check to make sure everything was alright, and turned off the lights before he took his keys and put his hoodie and shoes on. He carefully left his home as he was living on the third floor and being so early he walked the stairs slowly so he could not get too much noise and wake some of his neighbors. As he walked out of the outdoors, he took a deep breath of the fresh morning air, the air was still pretty chilly but not that cold, and he enjoyed his walk to his car at the parking place.
--

Felica - female - resident - crush open - tags: Junebug
She flicked her ears "what about me? my medicines?" she meowed to her, confusedly "well I need to eat those things which you know...well help me to get to the sandbox...and they sure relax my stomach...and then there is some medicine which made me relax a lot" she responded to her.

Bonito - male - resident - crush open - tags: open
He perked his ears as he heard the doors open and shut at another room, hearing some steps and then another room opened and shut down 'humans are here...come on, come on...come here to give me some food...' he thought to himself impatiently, but he did know that he needed to wait for the food little bit longer.

Cutie female - resident - crush maybe Riverr - tags: Riverr
She looked at her with a soft glare on her "dogs huh, you don't need to be afraid of those in here, dogs are not allowed in here or so I think" she meowed to her "So you and your brother could be fine here" she kept meowing. Her eyes turned to look over to the young calico cat there playing with a ball alone.

Rider - male - resident - crush open - tags: Simonn
He licked his front paws and tail a little bit "hmm, why are you worried about her? there is nothing to worry about? kind of a boring place to my liking, but safe" he meowed to him as he keep cleaning his spotted Bengal fur.

Christine - female - up-for-adopt - crush open - tags: Blackbird
She flicked her ears little disappointed for the way the other she-cat answered her "Uhm, I do want the ball..and I am sorry to ask that...I was just curious...I've seen that owl very often near the window waiting and watching you..." she meowed flattering her ears. She looked over her paws, pawing the floor a little bit "Are you planning to go out again when those humans come to work?" she meowed, but then shook her head "I am sorry, I am bothering you again..." she murmured with a sigh.

Cop - male - up-for-adopt - crush is maybe Ell - tags: Cash, Ell
He looked at Ell "hah, nobody said to be fair" he meowed to her, keeping his eyes on the two cats down the castle. He knows his sister had a plan, she seemed to always have, but maybe now he could be wiser 'who said I need to jump down on there' he thought to himself very proudly of himself, but longer he was at the top of the castle, the more bored he got 'ah this is not fun, I want to run...so then..hmm where could I...' he thought to himself as he tried to figure out a place where he could land without getting caught. He decided to try the place where either of the two cats was not at the moment, jumping down the castle...

Cash - female - up-for-adopt - crush open - tags: Cop, Ell
She stayed on the other side of the castle, patiently waiting for her brother to get down as she knew how impatient he was to stay in one place for a long. When the tom seemed to decide a place where to get down she turned to Ell "Now, catch him" she called out of another cat to the other side of the castle.

Aircraft - male - kitten - crush open - tags: Passport
He turned to his sister going to his ready-to-strike position, waving his backside a little bit before he run toward his sister trying to pin her down "I will win this match now..." he meowed to her loudly.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:20 am

Torr Wyatt- m- 22 y- volunteer- homosexual; maybe Ulric- open for boyfriend- Tags
The dark haired and eyed male did what he needed to and finished up. He went and ate some breakfast, then finished it. He hummed a small sound as he put the dish in the sink to deal with later. He then went and brushed his teeth and used the bathroom. After that, he sat and read for a bit. When he looked up again, it was time to go. With a sigh, he got up, wondering if Ulric might call and ask to give him a ride. He shook his head, and grabbed his stuff he'd need and headed out.

Riverr- Riv- f- 2 y- resident- terrified of everything, brain problems (maybe just seizures: she stares at walls and such)- Simonn (brother)- bi; Cutie- no mate until three- might take on orphaned kittens like a foster mom type thing- Tags: all in room, mainly Simonn and Cutie
The longhair white and minimal brown kitty nodded to the other she cat."I know that, but...there's definitely dogs around. Not here, but...in the neighborhood," she said. She glanced around a moment, then said "You're...really pretty you know," then squeaked as she seemed to realize. "S-Sorry...that came out of nowhere," she said. She shook her head a couple times. She looked to the cat Cutie was watching. She then looked to Rider and Simonn a moment.

Simonn- Si (s-eye)- m- 4 y- resident- covered in scars, terrified of dogs...- Riverr (sister)- homosexual; Rider- no mate yet- might also take on some kittens like a foster type thing- Tags: all in room, mainly Riverr and Rider
The mostly white male calico flicked his tail again, and put his ears back. "I have to worry about her...she's my own family left and I'm her only family. I know it's safe here but I still worry. Um...do you want some help grooming?" he then asked, but wasn't sure.

Ell- genderfluid- 6 months- up for adopt- pan; maybe Cop- Tags: Cop and Cash
The mediumhair cream tabby and white one shook her head a couple times. They rolled their eyes, or the cat equivalent of such a thing. They then looked as he began to come down. She glanced to Cash, nodding to her and starting to run towards that side.

Terabyte- Tera- f- 4 y- up for adopt but has a kitten- Rom (son)- bi; open- open for a new mate possibly- would like more kittens one day perhaps- Tags: Rom, Aircraft and Passport though not directly
The sweet and silly but stubborn and hard headed she cat purred. She watched two sibling kittens (Aircraft and Passport) as they played. The brown cat then turned green eyes back to her son. The smaller she cat grabbed him between her paws. She began to lick at him, grooming him a bit. She continued to purr as she did so.

Rom- m- 2 months- kitten, soon to be open to adopt- Tera (mom)- Pan- Tags: mom/same
The loving and intelligent but shy and nervous small kitten purred. He blinked green eyes a couple times, then shook his head. He looked to the two other kittens in the room, as they played. He was pretty sure the male and female were siblings. The brown kitten squeaked as he was groomed. He didn't protest, and closed his eyes.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ziggy Zag » Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:17 am

Emerald / Emmy / Female / Resident / Location: Main Room / Tags: None / Crush: Open

Emerald’s attention was diverted from the jingling toy as a thought passed her mind. Her internal clock alerted her that it was time for breakfast. “Breakfaaaast!” She yowled, racing to the door. No one was there at the moment, yet she still scratched at the main room door. She was not only hungry for food, but attention.
Last edited by Ziggy Zag on Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ziggy Zag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:21 am

Lucky Charms :: 'Lucky', 'Singer' :: Male :: Two Years :: Up for Adoption :: Main Room :: ~Emerald?, Open
Lucky's ears perked up at the sound of muffled doors. The humans were back! The fact that the humans always showed at the same time in the mornings didn't matter much. But they're weren't reachable yet, he couldn't see them. Well. That didn't matter, because humans meant treats and he would get some. He squirmed a bit, finally being released by Krisp after a moment with a sigh from the other, before darting towards the door with a meow that almost bordered on a screaming yowl as he called for the human that he was certain was here. And he wasn't the only one, as one of the other cats was at the door as well.

Rice Krispies :: 'Krisp' :: :: Male :: Three Years :: Up for Adoption :: Main Room :: ~Open
It was with a resigned sigh that Krisp released Lucky as he squirmed. He knew better than to hold him for long when the humans arrived for the day, it risked his ears with the noise that the other could make. He felt no need to follow him though, and the large cat curled back up in his spot, watching the silver cat make a straight line for the main door through half-closed eyes.

Passport :: 'Stamp' :: Female :: Two Months :: Kitten :: Kitten Room :: ~Aircraft
"Nope!" Passport mewed in response, sprinting away from her brother as quickly as she could before turning back to face him. "I'm gonna win today!" She announced to the world, which was really just them.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:50 am

Freya (Fae) | Female | 4 months | Resident | Location: Quarantine Room | Tags: Minerva

Her tail continues to flick behind her as she watches the human with what seemed an unblinking stare, watching her as she get some food prepared for her. Freya immediately pounced at the plate, nearly falling in her haste and couches over it, hissing at the human until she was far enough back. The young kitten starts to quickly eat the food, scared that the human might try to take it away from her before she finished despite the fact none of the humans who entered the room tried to touch the plate while she was near it after the first time where she had given the person a warning bite.
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ziggy Zag » Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:40 am

Emerald / Emmy / Female / Resident / Location: Main Room / Tags: Lucky Charms / Crush: Open

“Why is the human taking so loooooooooong?!” Emerald yowled, even though it has only been a couple of minutes. She turned to Lucky, who had ran up beside her. “What if something happened? W-what if all the humans are gone and we’re left here to fend for ourselves? What if we’re abandoned?! Oh no, that would be horrible!” Emerald began to panic, overthinking the delay. With a panicked screech, she raced across the room and plummeted into her bed. She covered her paws with her head, her mind rushing through panic over a five minute delay.
Ziggy Zag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:03 am

Minerva Cecilia Hamilton
[female - staff - crush is open - tags: Freya, kitten room ]
-
She looked as the kitten started to eat, which was good, so she gave a smile to her. She then left the quarantine room to go to the second room next to it which was the kittens' room. She looked over to the door to the Main room as she did hear some meowing coming there "I know I know, Wait just a little bit" she called out in a soft voice as she carefully entered the kitten's room. It could not be the first time for some of the younger cats to run out of the door to the hallways when opening the door. Her eyes looked around the room as she carefully closed the door behind her. She saw the mother cats and the two playing siblings there, those kittens were cute, but she knew not to get to pet them yet, instead, she let them make the choice to come to her if wanted to. She walked to the table at the back with a locked cabinet next to it where most of the kitten foods and plates were. She took two plates to fill with two kinds of food as she knew that that kitten didn't like the same things "Kit kit, food" she called out as she put the plates down.

Ulric Gollum
[male - volunteer - crush is maybe Torr - tags: Torr (on phone) ]
-
He drove to the nearest shop there and did some shopping as he looked at the clock on his phone he thought maybe he could call Torr if he did need a ride for work. He walked to his car and sat in the driver's seat and browse his number to call him.
--

Felica - female - resident - crush open - tags: Junebug
She flicked her ears "What about me? My medicines?" she meowed to her, confusedly "Well I need to eat those things which you know...well help me to get to the sandbox...and they sure relax my stomach...and then there is some medicine which made me relax a lot" she responded to her.

Bonito - male - resident - crush open - tags: Emerald
He looked after the cats who were running to the door with noisy meowings. He was hungry too but knew very well that meowing now could not bring the food any faster under their noses. His ears perked toward the young she-cat Emerald who was acting oddly "Hey Calm down, nobody is not abandoning us..." he called out with a soft purr "They're just hanging around the other rooms first..they will be there eventually" he kept meowing.

Cutie female - resident - crush maybe Riverr - tags: Riverr
She blinked her eyes a little bit as the other she-cat talked about dogs "Well, yes, but you don't need to worry about them, They not getting in here...those humans don't let them" she meowed to her flicking her ears a little bit as she heard the rest the brown-faced she-cat said to her "...it's okay I've heard that a lot...for humans...one of those words I am ölearned to know..." she meowed feeling little embarrassed.

Rider - male - resident - crush open - tags: Simonn
He continue cleaning his pelt, his eyes looking at the other calico tom as she asked him a question "No...this is not that hard work than some others could have and I am almost done" he responded to him. He thought about his words earlier about his sister "It must be nice to have family in here..." he meowed to him silently. He remembered his siblings and mother, either of them had already been adopted into another family, they were perfect human-friendly cats, unlike he, he never was.

Christine - female - up-for-adopt - crush open - tags: Blackbird
She flicked her ears little disappointed for the way the other she-cat answered her "Uhm, I do want the ball..and I am sorry to ask that...I was just curious...I've seen that owl very often near the window waiting and watching you..." she meowed flattering her ears. She looked over her paws, pawing the floor a little bit "Are you planning to go out again when those humans come to work?" she meowed, but then shook her head "I am sorry, I am bothering you again..." she murmured with a sigh.

Cop - male - up-for-adopt - crush is maybe Ell - tags: Cash, Ell
He jumped down the castle, which soon seemed to be a bad choice as the landing place was on a tight place near a wall, which little bit slowed him down to actually running away from the two chasers instead he actually needed to do a risk and try to pass either of the two cats to get past them. (Ell can catch him if you want)

Cash - female - up-for-adopt - crush open - tags: Cop, Ell
She run around to the other side and saw her brother land down the castle. Smirkling as she realized that the young tom noticed his big mistake about the landing place, there was a big chance for either her or Ell to actually catch him now.

Aircraft - male - kitten - crush open - tags: Passport
He run after her for a moment, before she turned around to face him once again "Hah, dream-talking sister" he meowed going to his crouch ready to attack the white kitten. His ears flicked over to the door a few times even hearing the human voice calling them, but he was too focused on his sister that he didn't really even hear them.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:02 am

• Clementine •
staff |
bio | location: home | tags: open

Her eyes opened and she stared at the ceiling. A small sigh escaped her and she sat up. Her shift didn’t start for a while, but she still wanted to be up and ready, as she had a few things to do.

• Tiger Lily •
up-for-adopt |
bio | location: main room | tags: open

A loud grumble came from her stomach and she wailed.“I’m hungryyyy!” She cried out desperately, hoping that someone would feed her soon. She laid down dramatically, flicking her tail. After a moment longer, when no one came with food, she sighed and sat up. She decided to be patient, although she didn’t like the thought.

• Mochi •
up-for-adopt |

She watched the others cats lazily, not moving. Their desire for food was understandable, but she felt like there was no point in getting up. She knew she would be fed eventually. Bored, she closed her eyes and tried to sleep, although the noise from the other cats made it very hard.

• Ace •
resident |

He pulled himself over to the door slowly, his back half dragging across the floor. Once he felt like he was in a good position, he settled down and waited for the food to arrive. He was longing for some attention, which only made the wait harder.

• Fish Sticks •
resident |

The noise from the other cats annoyed him. He hissed at any that came too close. His stomach grumbled loudly, but he knew he would have to wait for food even longer than the others. It made him really upset, as he wasn’t exactly sure why he couldn’t eat at the same time as everyone else.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me