─── •✧ 𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒 ✧• ──

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Intrerested?

Yup!
64%
Idk yet
36%
Nah
No votes

Total votes : 14

Re: ─── •✧ 𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒 ✧• ──

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:30 pm

Mitsu | 3years | male | Blood stone warrior | crush on Drogo | tags: open

The black wolf jumped awake, not really knowing what woke him up, but he felt very dizzy for some reason. Shaking his head a little bit to get the dizzy feeling away, and prepare for the morning which was already far going 'Great I oversleep again, I am a failure as a warrior' he thought to himself as he realized to be the only one left at the warrior's den.

Yawning he stood up and left the den almost getting blind by the sudden sunlight which shined into his eyes 'Ugh...' He shook his head to look down to the ground for a moment. When those red spots vanished from his sight he gave a better look around the camp, nobody did seem to be gone out yet, which was good as he was not that late.

Sannan | 1,5 years | female | Blood stone servant | crush on maybe Sequola | tags: Whisper

She was awakened early like she always did. She believed that for a servant it didn't make her look good in others' eyes if she sleeps too long. Instead, she cleaned the camp, as she could not go to the dens because there were still wolves sleeping. Now when most of them were awakened she could maybe ask someone if they needed to do den cleanings. Bone reader, Sanquinist, or maiden den could be first ones to try to clear, warrior and apprentices den only when they head out, Alpness den cleaning is the hardest one as she is afraid to ask anything to the boss wolf.

She walked past the two siblings Snow and Shdow, she didn't have anything against them, but she personality didn't like to be near them as she felt always so miserable and small. Her eyes peeked at the apprentice's den too as she walked past it too to get to the maiden's den "Morning Whisper...I hope I didn't wake you, I didn't mean to. I am sorry" she called out to the white wolf.

Cecil | 4 years | male | Death stone Bone reader | crush on open | tags: Presea, open

He was early up he was hungry, but not that hungry to eat anything, instead, he was worried about the youngest prison who he saw not getting almost anything to eat yesterday and he knew that he could get yelled at by the high-ranking wolves if he just goes to give her something to eat. So he give the younger wolf a little task at his den to clean it and as a prize, he took her prey to eat. He sat patiently at the entrance of his den, giving the young prison all the space and time to clean, he knew that she could try her very best to do good work, and he approved that about her, that was a good thing to have as that could please the other wolves and so on make them trust her faster.

He looked over to the younger wolf as he saw her peeking out of the den "Are you done?" he asked her with a soft voice. He nodded to her and turned to check the den "This looks good, you did a fine job..." he responded to her with a smile "As a promise, I bring you something to eat, just eat here...I will make sure nobody come to steal it from you" he said to her as he walked away to the fresh-kill pile, picking something small.

Presea | 1 year | female | Death stone prisoner | crush on Zyre | tags: Cecil, open

She was not being in the pack too long, but she was starting to know her pack mates by name anyway. Most of them didn't want to do anything with her and she usually was chased away by the food too, no fresh kill for her. Though the Bone reader gave her a little morning task to clean his nest and den, as a prize for a good job he promised to give her something small to eat. She hustled at the den, making sure everything goes clean and everything could be done well. Sighing she looked out of the den entrance for a moment to see a few wolves walking there, her eyes looked over to the one male apprentice, which interested her in a very weird way, but she knew better than not to go to chat with any of them. She could only be chased away.

She looked a little embarrassed to the bone reader who noticed her "Uh, yes...I think I am done now..." she responded rather shyly, patiently watching as the older wolf checked his den "Thank you..." she responded to him with a nod and little excited tail waving as he walked to get her prize.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:17 am

𝚁𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛
DeathStone | female | warrior |2 years | location: densite | tags: open !!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

River had been awake for some time already this morning and had been in the densite long before most of her other pack members. Unknowing to them of course since she chose to stay out of the way. Not being the most confident, River sat back and watched the morning routines of her pack mates. River yawned quietly before laying down outside the den tunnel and resting her head on her paws. With a deep exhale she went back to watching the pack. Waiting for maybe a hunting patrol to be gathered - River preferred hunting over fighting. Although both were equally as important .

𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢
DeathStonePack |Female | Warrior |4 years | location: densite | tags: Mitsu

Destiny rose to her paws as she awoke. Not one to linger on missing sleep - she was always ready to begin her day. Maybe today they’d finally hear that this curse had ended and they could go back to living normally. She flicked her tail as she padded out of the den and followed the connection leading her through the camp, conversations between pack members had already begun for the day. Keeping to herself - for once instead of just butting into the first heard conversation, Destiny scanned her surroundings and laid eyes on a fellow warrior, Mitsu. She shook her fur - ridding it of dust before walking over. Offering a soft tail wag Destiny spoke “good morning Mitsu. How was your sleep? she asked softly now seeing that he must of awoken more recently than she did.

𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚎
BloodStone Pack | male | sanguinist |4 years | location: Densite| tags: open.

Blaze yawned as the Dawn cracked, he had laid down not too long ago and had fallen into a light sleep. For being a bigger wolf - blaze didn’t sleep much. A fear of his was missing an order from his Alpha. Besides, the most excitement happens when the sky is dark. It’s when he prefers working.
He had been up through the night plotting ways to destroy the DeathStone pack as soon as he could. With them out of the way maybe things would calm down. Besides, it’s their fault this sickness is happening in the first place. He shook his head before pushing himself to his paws to officially begin the day. He had to admit, he slept in a bit today than his normal wake up time. Shaking his head to himself he reflected on his dreams. Of course - being the way he was, Blaze had been recalculating the most recent mission Fantine had set him on. He could have saved time in his kill by waiting to leap on the unsuspecting border patrolling wolf, if he would have waited their back would have been fully turned. However, the wolf did put a small fight up. Which was nice for Blaze he guessed. Sometimes wolves just laid there and accepted their fate. He enjoyed when they fought back - added something different into the mix.
Blaze licked around his mouth the taste of blood almost reappearing. It had been a few days since he had been called on so he was getting a bit bored. Hopefully soon he would be able to get back to work.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ─── •✧ 2 ✧• ──

Postby Nyverria » Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:39 pm

Nꮖꮮꭺꭱꮖꭺ
〖Female〗〖Sanguinist〗〖4 y〗
〖Mentions: None〗〖Death Stone〗
〖Tags: Caraxes〗

The black she-wolf locked her fiery eyes on her alpha watching him nod respectfully towards here as she entered the caverns. Nilaria returned the nod towards Caraxes and also softened her gaze towards him. Normally she always had a piercing look towards the rest of the wolves in the pack but there was always something that caused the she-wolf to have a different approach with Caraxes. She never really knew what it could possibly be. Nilaria just knew it was different towards the alpha.

'Was it fear? Was it just the respectful thing to do? No... it wasn't fear at all. I've never feared my alpha.'

So many thoughts flooded through Nilaria's head she looked as if she were in deep thought as she kept walking through the entrance. When Caraxes barked towards her, the black she-wolf snapped back to reality once more to see him giving her a wicked toothy grin. She couldn't help herself but return the same grin accompanied with a growl of amusement rumble in the back of her throat. "Oh I'll be fine Caraxes. If they slip, I'll just teach them a little Death Stone lesson." Nilaria barked back as she strides to Caraxes' side. She wasn't quiet as tall as the alpha or any of the other older male wolves but she sure did tower over the other females in the pack. Fantine would be no exception.

"Do you think that alphess of the Blood Stone pack would try something dirty while we are attending the meeting?" Nilaria began as she sat beside Caraxes and gazed out ahead of her to see the rest of the pack mingling about, "I can't help but feel as if she would actually try to either infiltrate our pack or set an ambush for us. I don't like this at all." the sanguinist barked once more. She couldn't help but dig her claws into the dirt beneath her large paws as she waited for what Caraxes thought of the situation.

xxx
xxx
xxx
Ꮓꭹꭱꭼ
〖Male〗〖Apprentice〗〖7 m〗
〖Mentions: Presea〗〖Death Stone〗
〖Tags: Xena〗

"I slept alright I suppose." Zyre barked as he wagged his tail happily, "Did you get enough rest?" he asked in return. The young male really saw Xena as a great friend in his eyes and somewhat looked up to her since she was a little older than him. As a little time passed the sun really began to shine through the caverns and one of the beams of sunlight warmed Zyre's pelt while shining on his reddish brown pelt. Although he would miss the warmth once winter would sit in and that would be coming soon now that the leaves are falling from the trees. He hoped his winter coat would come in soon though; he really hates being cold.

While he was awaiting for Xena's reply, Zyre couldn't help but feel like there was someone watching him. He turned to look around and caught the prisoner peeking out of Cecil's den. He didn't really know who she was since she hasn't really been in the pack that long. All the higher ranking wolves in the pack just chased her off or made her do all the cleaning around the den site. Perhaps he could get to know the older she-wolf but he also feared what the rest of the pack would think if he did talk to her.

xxx
xxx
xxx
Ꮃꮋꮖꮪꮲꭼꭱ
〖Female〗〖Maiden〗〖2 y〗
〖Mentions: None〗〖Blood Stone〗
〖Tags: Sannan〗

Whisper's ears perked as she heard the sound of Sannan entering the den. She gave the younger wolf a meek smile to show the servant she was one of the friendlier wolves in the pack. "Good morning Sannan." the small white wolf barked quietly. The small she-wolf had just turned two years old which meant she was able to start producing pups if it came down to it. Whisper had dreamed of having her own pups one day but with a wolf she'd actually love.

The little wolf was always kind towards Sannan since she had sympathy towards the servant wolf. "How are you today?" Whisper asked trying to strike up a conversation. The white she-wolf knew better than to be kind to wolves who were even a lower ranking than herself but she honestly couldn't help herself. The cool breeze blew into the den which made Whisper shiver just a little while she laid tucked in the corner. My oh my how she hoped winter wouldn't be bad this year, even with the curse going on.

xxx
xxx
xxx
Ꮪꮋꮖꭱꮻ
〖Male〗〖Guardian〗〖3 y〗
〖Mentions: Blaze〗〖Blood Stone〗
〖Tags: Fantine & Drogo〗

The guardian shifted his gaze over towards Fantine taking note that she had summoned him as well. As he made his way over he couldn't help but give the Alphess a smirk as she teased him about eavesdropping on their conversation. "Apologies." Shiro said simply as he stood beside Drogo. Both Drogo and Shiro were tattered with scars from their days as warriors and even while both were guardians. Shiro wasn't like the older guardian that's no doubt but he felt like he was just as wise as Drogo was.

"[color=38acec]I for one agree that we should send a message to Death Stone for causing this curse.[/color]" Shiro began after hearing what his Alphess had to say about the meeting. "[color=38acec]We should also take precaution in case that monstrous Caraxes has the same idea.[/color]" he added and looked to Drogo, "What do you think?" Shiro asked the older male. The brute was all for teaching Death Stone a lesson for being the ones who started this curse. His blood boiled just thinking about the Death Stone pack in general. Shiro had heard the rumor of Caraxes murdering his own mate. 'How cold cold a wolf like that be?' Shiro thought to himself until he turned his attention to their own sanguinist, 'That could be one reason..' he added to himself before turning his attention back to Fantine and Drogo.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit De Luna » Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:38 pm

Name - Drogo
Pack - Blood Stone Pack
Rank - Guardians
Location - Densite
Tags - Fantine - Shiro
Drogo grunted a low greeting as the other guardian came to stand beside him. Though Shiro was a little younger, Drogo still respected him. Maybe it was because everything they had been through together as guardians. All Drogo knew was that like himself Shiro wouldn't allow anything to happen to their alphess or heiress. Turning his attention back to the conversation at paw Drogo's eyes glazed over in deep thought. "I agree. Sending one or two spies in wouldn't be a bad idea, but we shouldn't leave our own densite unprotected." He paused and looked around the area solemnly. "I think the better question is who would you send?" Drogo watched the alphess curiously. "We also have to think how Shiro and I are going to keep you and Snow safe since you've already told her she could tag along." Concern was clear on his face as the seriousness of the meeting was drawing closer and closer. There was so much to plan if they were going to send spies as well. Everything would have to be planned accordingly and executed perfectly.

Name - Ira
Pack - Death Stone Pack
Rank - Warrior
Location - Densite
Tags - Dakota
The white warrior sighed as Dakota snapped back and stalked off to sit alone. She knew he meant well, but Ira had never been good with allowing others too close. With another sigh she got up and trudged over to Dakota, sitting a slight distance from him. "Sorry. I know you were just trying to make me feel better, but it's not really possible until this curse is lifted from our pack." With a huff she continued. "I appreciate your attempt at consoling me, but until we find a solution nothing will better my mood." Her scarred tail wrapped around her front paws.
My Trade Thread
My current auction

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 212 people.
I have received 22 gifts.
Spirit De Luna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:52 am

Mitsu | 3years | male | Blood stone warrior | crush on Drogo | tags: Destiny

He scanned the camp one wolf by time but didn't really focus on anyone too long. His ears perked back and front as he heard some conversations here and there, not really knowing what most of them were talking about and he didn't really listen either, what the others speak was not something he could be focusing on. Though even if he didn't fully hear the conversations between the Alphness and a few other wolves he felt the tension between them, he figured out that it must be because of the meeting tonight. He himself was not sure what to think about it at all, he wanted to be neutral and think that it goes fine.

He noticed the female warrior coming out of the den and watched her come his way, which a little bit surprised him as for all the wolves to talk to she choose him to start the conversation. He didn't mind it though. He gave the female greetings back "Morning Destiny" he responded simply listening to the rest she was asking "Yes I did, almost too good, I almost missed the morning...but it seems I was not the only one with the same little problem, seeing that you did leave the den just now too" he said to her.

Sannan | 1,5 years | female | Blood stone servant | crush on maybe Sequola | tags: Whisper

She gave the maiden a soft smile and wave of her tail as a greeting "I am doing good, I was just thinking if you needed any cleaning on your nest or the maiden den in general?" she asked her "I can build walls or something there. Of course, I can bring you something to eat too, but I don't think I am not allowed to get outside of the camp alone...could preys from the fresh-kill pile be enough?" she kept asking her.

She then looked up at her with an embarrassed look on her face "Eh...I am sorry...so how's your morning? What's it to be a maiden? Does the pack act differently around you?" she asked her. Flicking her ears a little bit as she thought if she should rephrase the question in a different way because she didn't want it to be misunderstood.

Cecil | 4 years | male | Death stone Bone reader | crush on open | tags: Presea, open

He was early up he was hungry, but not that hungry to eat anything, instead, he was worried about the youngest prison who he saw not getting almost anything to eat yesterday and he knew that he could get yelled at by the high-ranking wolves if he just goes to give her something to eat. So he give the younger wolf a little task at his den to clean it and as a prize, he took her prey to eat. He sat patiently at the entrance of his den, giving the young prison all the space and time to clean, he knew that she could try her very best to do good work, and he approved that about her, that was a good thing to have as that could please the other wolves and so on make them trust her faster.

He looked over to the younger wolf as he saw her peeking out of the den "Are you done?" he asked her with a soft voice. He nodded to her and turned to check the den "This looks good, you did a fine job..." he responded to her with a smile "As a promise, I bring you something to eat, just eat here...I will make sure nobody come to steal it from you" he said to her as he walked away to the fresh-kill pile, picking something small.

Presea | 1 year | female | Death stone prisoner | crush on Zyre | tags: Cecil, open

She was not being in the pack too long, but she was starting to know her pack mates by name anyway. Most of them didn't want to do anything with her and she usually was chased away by the food too, no fresh kill for her. Though the Bone reader gave her a little morning task to clean his nest and den, as a prize for a good job he promised to give her something small to eat. She hustled at the den, making sure everything goes clean and everything could be done well. Sighing she looked out of the den entrance for a moment to see a few wolves walking there, her eyes looked over to the one male apprentice, which interested her in a very weird way, but she knew better than not to go to chat with any of them. She could only be chased away.

She looked a little embarrassed to the bone reader who noticed her "Uh, yes...I think I am done now..." she responded rather shyly, patiently watching as the older wolf checked his den "Thank you..." she responded to him with a nod and little excited tail waving as he walked to get her prize.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:31 am

𝚁𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛
DeathStone | female | warrior |2 years | location: densite | tags: open !!

River had been awake for some time already this morning and had been in the densite long before most of her other pack members. Unknowing to them of course since she chose to stay out of the way. Not being the most confident, River sat back and watched the morning routines of her pack mates. River yawned quietly before laying down outside the den tunnel and resting her head on her paws. With a deep exhale she went back to watching the pack. Waiting for maybe a hunting patrol to be gathered - River preferred hunting over fighting. Although both were equally as important .

𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢
DeathStonePack |Female | Warrior |4 years | location: densite | tags: Mitsu

Destiny couldn't help but offer a small laugh to the other Warrior's comment regarding sleeping in. "Yes, You are correct - I was so comfortable that I could not convince myself to get up any sooner" she laughed. "I'd probably sleep all day in there if I could" Destiny admitted. It had truly been some time that Destiny could say she had an excellent night of sleep and that being her first in moons. She usually didn't need a lot of sleep to function so the lack of was fine to her, as long as she was alive she was happy. "Are you nervous for the meeting?" Destiny asked, her eyes roaming the camp to see the Alphess and other wolves in deep conversation.

𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚎
BloodStone Pack | male | sanguinist |4 years | location: Densite| tags: open.

Blaze yawned as the Dawn cracked, he had laid down not too long ago and had fallen into a light sleep. For being a bigger wolf - blaze didn’t sleep much. A fear of his was missing an order from his Alpha. Besides, the most excitement happens when the sky is dark. It’s when he prefers working.
He had been up through the night plotting ways to destroy the DeathStone pack as soon as he could. With them out of the way maybe things would calm down. Besides, it’s their fault this sickness is happening in the first place. He shook his head before pushing himself to his paws to officially begin the day. He had to admit, he slept in a bit today than his normal wake up time. Shaking his head to himself he reflected on his dreams. Of course - being the way he was, Blaze had been recalculating the most recent mission Fantine had set him on. He could have saved time in his kill by waiting to leap on the unsuspecting border patrolling wolf, if he would have waited their back would have been fully turned. However, the wolf did put a small fight up. Which was nice for Blaze he guessed. Sometimes wolves just laid there and accepted their fate. He enjoyed when they fought back - added something different into the mix.
Blaze licked around his mouth the taste of blood almost reappearing. It had been a few days since he had been called on so he was getting a bit bored. Hopefully soon he would be able to get back to work.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:50 am

SNOW - - BLOODSTONE'S GENTLE HEIRESS

Snow nodded very quickly, mumbling an "I understand, mother" before she bounds off. Man!!!! Still being treated like a pup. She knows it must be because she isn't nearly an adult yet--but she's SO close! Less than one more month and she (and Shadow) would be an adult, capable of sitting in on the big meetings, capable of so much more! More than organizing a hunting group. Not that she bemoaned the duties of an Alphess, she would do this easily and without any worry or stumbling, but it still aches to not be with the wolves who make it happen.

Snow takes in a deep breath once she's out of ear-shot, and looks around. Hunting trip, hunting trip...

SHADOW - - BLOODSTONE'S DEDICATED SANGUINIST APPRENTICE

The young sanguinist huffed at his sudden companions. He had hoped to visit his sister, then find some excuse to sleep. But no, older wolves had to ruin his perfectly acceptable plans. He just nods at whatever nonsense Nym said, and nods again at Sequoia. Whatever must be done to make this end so Shadow can continue on his own way. Not that it was awful to spend time with his pack-mates--even if that is all it seems like to anyone who isn't Snow--he just... had plans. And is very against moving from his plans.

====

JANUARY - - DEATHSTONE'S ALOOF MAIDEN

January is asleep.

DECEMBER - - DEATHSTONE'S GIANT WARRIOR

December did not flinch. he wasn't afraid of his Alpha, nor had he ever known fear of anyone in his pack. they were his pack, they wouldn't hurt him unless to help him. This he knew stronger than any curse in his heart. His tail wags in low, slow arcs behind his large frame. "Can do, boss." He whispers to Caraxes, bowing his head low in deference. His head didn't stay low long, as he bounded off to find the first person to chat with as he observed the others.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── •✧ post 4 ✧• ──

Postby Sonder, » Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:18 am

x
zxxxxxxxxxxx
❍ˊ ─ 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐗𝐄𝐒 !xxzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
zxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxx ( rank: alpha ) . ( bio ) . ( location: densite ) . ( tags: december / nilaria ) . ( pack: deathstone pack )
    “Good” The black male nods to December, watching the giant canine lope away. With that problem delt with he then proceeded to turn his full attention to his Sanguinist. The alpha slackened his posture to a more informal shape, as he had more rapport with the higher-ranking individuals. But his temporary refuge of calmness was quickly thwarted by the mention of Fantine ... the devil herself .… Oh! she had the look of innocence, but she was as malicious as any war general he grew up around. ~ He cursed briefly under his breath at her name as Niliria spoke it. Forgetting the emotionless disposition that he usually portrays. ~ Gods, please look past my sins and help me defeat this she-devil!

Hearing the tense claw scraping from his companion Caraxes roused from his silent prayer. Finally fixing his cold eyes upon the hers, they were like pools of amber that glowed warmly against her dark pledge. “ I didn’t expect anything less from you Nilaria,” he remarked with a sort of half-smile, before quickly resuming his expression, “I wouldn’t put it past Fantine to murder a pup … so yes, I think it would be wise to leave a wolf or two here. Whom would you suggest?” He offered. Her opinion was one of the very few he listened to, so he encouraged her to speak freely around him.

As he awaited her response, he glanced at his warriors … would they all make it back from this meeting alive? … would this be the last time he saw them? …

After the murder of Mhysa his late mate. The Alpha vowed never to kill another wolf under his protection again (except the odd sacrifice of course) … and so he couldn’t help but wonder if sending his pack to the meeting would be like leading lambs to slaughter?

“Perhaps this curse would be over a lot faster if we slaughtered Fantine instead of making this pitiful aliance” He joked towards Nileria. Though he knew he was only half-joking.

x
zxxxxxxxxxxx
❀˚— 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄 !xxzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
zxxxxxxxxx ( rank: alphess ) . ( bio ) . ( location: densite ) . ( tags: drogo / shiro / blaze & shadow [mentions] ) . ( pack: bloodstone pack )
    Fantine remained unusually silent through the council of her two guardians. This was perhaps the most controversial order she has given and perhaps will ever give. “I am glad my plan agrees with both of you” She began, her voice soft despite its malicious owner. “I have been wondering whom to send myself Drogo.” Her eyes made a brief flicker over her pack once more, but who has the right mix of loyalty and combat ability? She pondered.

“I believe Sequoia should remain. She’s large and powerful along with Shadow our young Sanguinist apprentice. It’s time he had an opportunity to put his training into practice.” She grinned softly. “They should be strong enough to pick off any of the competition” She turned her authoritative gaze back to the guardians, “I wish for one of you to spy and ‘ruffle up’ a few Death Stone wolves with our Sanguinist Blaze and the other, to guard Snow and myself at the meeting”.

Fantine couldn’t help on reflecting on what kind of sacrifice she was asking of them. If Caraxes did indeed set a trap in the meeting or at the den site, they could lose their lives for her cause. Though, this plan seemed the only plausible solution to benefit their pack as a whole in the future … This dreaded curse must stop! Her claws clenched the dying leaves below her. She wanted Caraxe’s neck between her fangs more than anything. … Perhaps this Is why she came up with this plan … to give an excuse to start an all-out war….to end Caraxes life ...

Was she that brutal and power-hungry?

No, it was for the good of her pack and to rid the curse! She reassured herself… though she was somewhat unconvinced by her own internal argument.

“I leave this decision up to you two because, this is a dangerous task, and I only want you part of it if you are ready for the sacrifice your tasks may ask of you”
    She added. Although Fantine may appear cutthroat and stoic, she undeniably loved her pack more deeply than her sarcasm allowed her to admit.

x
zxxxxxxxxxxx
»»— 𝐍𝐘𝐌 !xxzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
zxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxx ( rank: warrior ) . ( bio ) . ( location: densite ) . ( tags: shadow / sequoia ) . ( pack: bloodstone pack )
    Flashing the mottled warrior, a grateful glance, Nym breathed a sigh of relief. He felt if he hunted with Shadow alone, Shadow would start viewing Nym as his next meal. “It’s like you took the words out of my mouth” He responded to the she-wolf. “I reckon we’ll be able to catch something big over at blooms meadow? There’s always a heard of idle Dall Sheep, who are too greedy with the grass to see us coming”. He suggested to the group. Nym couldn’t resist licking his pointed chops, at the mere thought of Dall Sheep Mutton settling in his stomach that night.

Watching Shadow give his usual grumpy non-verbal response, Nym raised his eyebrows dramatically towards Sequoia as if to say ~ thanks for rescuing me. ~ He then proceeded to shake out his mousey coat, gently rocked back on his hunches to stand. Taking time to shake each leg, to rid it of stiffness before they set off. His tail swooped friendly behind him.

Last edited by Sonder, on Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ─── •✧ 3 ✧• ──

Postby Nyverria » Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:01 am

Nꮖꮮꭺꭱꮖꭺ
〖Female〗〖Sanguinist〗〖4 y〗
〖Mentions: None〗〖Death Stone〗
〖Tags: Caraxes〗

Nilaria shot Caraxes a worried look upon her profile. She turned her attention back ahead of her to take in who was actually among their pack and to be honest.. there wasn't many bodies. A frown slowly etched across the she-wolf maw as she sat there in thought. 'We have no guardians.. just warriors and it honestly feels like it is just me protecting Caraxes.' Nilaria thought to herself as she began digging her claws into the soil beneath her. It was a tough decision.. that was for sure.

"We don't have many numbers Caraxes..." Nilaria barked quietly still in thought. "How about taking Dakota, Ira and Destiny. the dark she-wolf began as she still looked around the area, there were also two apprentices as well and they both still needed training; but on the other paw needed experience too. "We should take one of the apprentices as well for them to gain some experience and leave the other here with the remaining warriors to guard the den while the meeting is in process." Nilaria added in once more voicing her opinion on the matter. Her ears flattened against her skull worried this might also be a bad idea. The only thing Nilaria honestly still has feelings for is keeping the pack alive.. they've lost so many great wolves over this curse.. she didn't want to lose anymore.

Hearing Caraxes half joke about simply ending Fantine's life, she couldn't help but slightly give her Alpha a smile accompanied with
a chuckle. "If only it were that easy, we both know she'll come prepared for anything." Nilaria replied as her gaze softened once more as if almost giving him a teasing look. Deep down, she hoped that there would be a truce but.. something told her otherwise that was bound to happen.

xxx
xxx
xxx
Ꮓꭹꭱꭼ
〖Male〗〖Apprentice〗〖7 m〗
〖Mentions: Presea〗〖Death Stone〗
〖Tags: Xena〗

"I slept alright I suppose." Zyre barked as he wagged his tail happily, "Did you get enough rest?" he asked in return. The young male really saw Xena as a great friend in his eyes and somewhat looked up to her since she was a little older than him. As a little time passed the sun really began to shine through the caverns and one of the beams of sunlight warmed Zyre's pelt while shining on his reddish brown pelt. Although he would miss the warmth once winter would sit in and that would be coming soon now that the leaves are falling from the trees. He hoped his winter coat would come in soon though; he really hates being cold.

While he was awaiting for Xena's reply, Zyre couldn't help but feel like there was someone watching him. He turned to look around and caught the prisoner peeking out of Cecil's den. He didn't really know who she was since she hasn't really been in the pack that long. All the higher ranking wolves in the pack just chased her off or made her do all the cleaning around the den site. Perhaps he could get to know the older she-wolf but he also feared what the rest of the pack would think if he did talk to her.

xxx
xxx
xxx
Ꮃꮋꮖꮪꮲꭼꭱ
〖Female〗〖Maiden〗〖2 y〗
〖Mentions: None〗〖Blood Stone〗
〖Tags: Sannan〗

The little white wolf chuckled quietly as she listened to Sannan bark the whole time until she stopped from embarrassment. "I wouldn't mind just a little bit of prey." Whisper replied quietly, My morning is alright as of now and.. to be honest I'm just now old enough to start baring pups for the pack so.." the she-wolf began trailing off as she gazed down at the ground slightly ashamed of herself. Whisper was never tough or strong enough to become a warrior and she was lucky enough not to become a servant like Sannan. The white wolf was treated as the maiden she is, to only bare pups when a male wanted to sire them and that was it.. her life's purpose and she thought it wasn't as great as it seems to be.

"In all honesty Sannan, being a maiden is just living to only grow the pack." Whisper began as she returned her soft gaze to the younger wolf. "My sole purpose is to bring warriors, guardians and sanguinists into the world if the males of that role do not find a mate." the little wolf quietly yipped to Sannan. There she said it, she finally voiced her opinion on her role and to be honest.. Whisper is scared to bare her first litter of pups. What if something happens? What if her pups die from the curse? the endless possibilities flooded Whisper's mind she couldn't bare to think any more about the matter.

xxx
xxx
xxx
Ꮪꮋꮖꭱꮻ
〖Male〗〖Guardian〗〖3 y〗
〖Mentions: Blaze〗〖Blood Stone〗
〖Tags: Fantine & Drogo〗

Shiro listened as Drogo spoke agreeing with Fantine had to say about the meeting and sending spies to infiltrate Death Stone's den. His gaze shifted back to Fantine as she spoke her opinion on the matter or rather; her orders. Leaving Sequoia and Shadow alone to defend the den would be more than enough but he wondered if that monstrous Caraxes might send his own Sanguinist to do the same. He wasn't sure who exactly the Death Stone's Sanguinist was but cold enough to kill their own litter-mate was dangerous enough in his book. Shiro also wondered out of the two, whom would go with Blaze to 'ruffle up' the Death Stone wolves in their den.

"I'll let you choose if you'd rather protect Fantine and Snow or go with Blaze to the enemy's den." Shiro simply barked, he didn't really care which ever he did as long as it was for the good of the pack. Shiro turned his attention to Fantine once more, "To plan further along just in case, how many warriors are we bringing to this meeting? I for one would take out their Sanguinist if Caraxes ends up escaping with his pathetic life. That would be one less dangerous wolf to deal with when it comes to Death Stone and will severely weaken their pack." He only wanted to be sure that they had back up plans in case the truce doesn't go through for tomorrow and taking out a big player on the chessboard will greatly put the odds in Blood Stone's favor for sure.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:01 pm

• Dakota •
warrior |
bio | Deathstone | location: densite | tags: Ira, open

He went to growl at Ira as she approached, but her apology caught him off guard. He stared at her, slightly surprised. He hadn’t been expecting an apology from the warrior. “I’m sorry as well, I know everything is so stressful right now, I probably should have approached you in a different way,” He admitted, looking a little ashamed. A gentle sigh escaped him and he continued. “But tomorrow is the meeting! Maybe we’ll have some answers…” He tried to sound optimistic, but there was still a tone of anxiety in his voice. It was a promising event, a chance to speak with the other pack, but he was sure that it wouldn’t go as planned.

• Xena •
warrior apprentice |
bio | Deathstone | location: densite | tags: Zyre

She followed where Zyre was looking and almost growled. She had nothing against the prisoner, but she knew that Zyre would potentially be ridiculed for being seen with her. She didn’t want her friend to be put in that position, but she knew him well enough to guess what he was thinking. “Yes, I suppose I slept alright, I’m super excited about the meeting tomorrow! Hopefully we’ll get some answers!” A little bit of guilt settled in her stomach, and she felt bad. But she felt like there was no reason to be stressed out about the meeting. Whatever happened, happened. If something went wrong, they would just have to be ready.

• Sequoia •
warrior |
bio | Bloodstone | location: densite | tags: Nym, Shadow

She caught up and kept pace right beside Nym. She hoped it would be a successful hunting trip, as the pack would need plenty of energy for the meeting tomorrow. If something were to go wrong, they would need to have all of their strength. She walked in silence, not sure what to say. Small talk seemed too… casual. They were faced with such a big task, it didn’t seem right to act like nothing was happening.

• Sage •
bone reader apprentice |
bio | Bloodstone | location: densite | tags: open

She looked around, bored. Most of the pack that was already awake seemed to be busy doing other things. She didn’t mind, it gave her some time to think about the meeting and the curse. A deep uncertainty had been building in her, and she was worried that the meeting wouldn’t go well. Tensions were already so high, she was almost certain something would go wrong.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me