๐–๐€๐‘ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐„๐’๐„๐‘๐•๐„ ... ๐š ๐๐จ๐ '๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ฉ

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Igor 003 | Astrid 003 | Willow 003

Postby delicate. » Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:50 am

Igor
    scout | 5yr Caucasian Shepherd | scent: earthy (dirt & grass)
    location: The Pond -> Den Site | mentions: The Scouts | tagged: Ashara -> open
    โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ‰ช ยฐโˆยฐ โ‰ซ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

Igor took a moment to reflect on what Ashara had asked. Even though it seemed to be directed at herself, he found himself thinking. He thought of his traitorous mother. She had abandoned him and his sister for a life away from the pack. He held a hatred for his mother because of that. He sometimes did regret not missing her as she was his mother, but Igor often snapped himself out of it quickly. Igor convinced himself that it was best that she had left Scarlet and himself alone in a pack. It helped them both develop a thick skin and a cutthroat attitude that was required for the reserve. "Some dogs are not meant to be in our lives." He stated gruffly before changing the subject abruptly. He didn't wish to dwell on the question asked. "The pups will be out soon. They'll keep your mind occupied for a while." He paused to look her way instead of out at the pond. "I should be going. I must gather the scouts...possibly wake a few, and begin the day." The male then began making his way back to the den site. He had a habit of doing that, cutting conversations short.

While Igor padded towards the den site he kept a watchful eye out for the other Scouts. He needed to gather a group and start the day before it was too late in the morning. He hated starting off late in the day. Often times he'd become irritable if the scouts woke later than normal, and being around Igor when he was irritable was not a pleasurable experience. Luckily for the others, Igor was in a decent mood today and it wasn't late morning yet. When he arrived, the brute looked over the Den Site. No scout was stirring around yet. He sat down away from everyone else and debated on waking the other scouts. Ultimately, Igor decided to give them five more minutes of extra sleep. If they weren't stirring by then he would enter the den and wake them.

Astrid
    hunter | 6yr Belgian Malinois | scent: woody/pine
    location: Den Site | mentions: N/A | tagged: Na 'vi, Sunan, Catherina
    โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ€ขโƒยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ยฐโ€ขยฐโƒโ€ข โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

"I'm fine with the clearing. Although, I would like to have one more dog with us. The wolves are lingering at the borders of the clearing." Astrid stated her concerns firmly. Her ears swiveled and her head turned towards the other canine that appeared. It was Catherina, another loner that Merc had accepted into the pack. While she wasn't fond of the loners, some could be useful for the pack and Catherina was one. She was willing to give most a chance. After all, Merc had let them into the pack and she trusted his decisions. "I don't mind." Her attention went back to Sunan and Na 'vi "Are you two okay with her joining?" While she awaited the answer her mind pondered on what Merc must've seen in Na 'vi. She was a nature-loving dog that held onto some odd beliefs. Perhaps it was her hunting skills? The other seemed eager to become one as well. But she had yet to go on a hunt with the female. There was something about Na 'vi that Astrid didn't trust. She couldn't pinpoint what it was, though.

Willow
    Reserve Loner | 3yr Border Collie | scent: cherries & dirt
    โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” เฎ“เน‘โ™กเน‘เฎ“ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

Willow's tail wagged gently while the other spoke. It sped up when he mentioned that his day was better with her as company. The small dog always had a way of making her happy when everything seemed so gloomy. "I am doing well. My pups have made it hard to sleep lately." She sat down and her tail slowed to a stop. "I think they're going to be coming soon...It worries me." Willow's voice grew low for the next part so no one else could hear except for Liko. "Mercirus and Artemis are giving me the creeps. Have you noticed the way they look at me? I think they want just my pups..." The female trailed off. She was hoping that the other picked up on it too, but at the same time, she hoped he would tell her that she was just imagining it. She didn't want it to be true.

She wasn't sure why, but confiding in Liko seemed right even though Willow hardly knew the other. It was an attempt to get the uneasy feeling that settled on her off. She wasn't sure if it would do that, though. If he saw the same thing she did... Well, she frankly wouldn't know what to do. Willow couldn't survive on her own with the pups. This pack seemed to be the best for her and her unborn pups. So, leaving the pack right now was out of the question. Willow would have to try and endure for the sake of her pups. She felt as if she could only pray that she was wrong about her assumptions of the leaders.
delicate.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me