A New Beginning [A Remake] - Open!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: A New Beginning [A Remake] - Open!

Postby xstrawberryx » Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:35 am

Achillies
darkmoon, omega, 4yrs, brute, tags; Halcyon, mentions; Renegade

Achillies sat up as another wolf approached the den, he looked at the she wolf with no face expression on his features. He remembered her, but he didn't pay much attention to her, or any wolves in that matter. Back when he was a fighter, they would go patrolling sometimes with the hunters, that's the only time he would bother talking or interacting with her and the other wolves, he'd usually do things on his own. Achillies watched the she wolf closely, no movement came from his body except maybe a few tail flicks and ear twitches. As the she wolf asked the brute if he was alright, his head tilted to the side a little bit, eyes darkening for a moment before his normal expression came back onto his face. "Why?" he asked, standing up on his four paws, moving towards the female wolf "Are you here?" he questioned. The brute went in the she wolf's space, snarling before exiting the omega's den. He hated being reminded of his status, and in his mind. Her asking him if he was alright, ticked his nerves a little. He honestly wanted to speak to Renegade, see if he could talk her into giving him back his rank. Sometimes the other wolves would try to pick on him now that he was an omega, but he didn't care, he use to be a fighter, and when they tried picking on him, he showed them that he was still not the wolf to mess with. Achillies looked back at the den, knowing it wasn't Halcyon's fault he was in this situation, and shouldn't of treated her the way he did just now, but he didn't give in to pity or sympathy, so he walked away from her, leaving her by herself.

Elise
bluerock,den mother, 2yrs, shewolf, tags; Tiberius, mentions; Tiberius

The she wolf was sound asleep, she had woken up a couple times before finally getting the rest she needed. Elise's ears twitched as she heard rustling sounds, someone was entering the mothers den, she opened her eyes to see who had entered, to find out her mate Tiberius had come to see her, he had fish in his mouth, which made the she wolf sit up quickly with excitement. As the brute set the fish in front of her, Elise leaned her head down to eat the meal her mate had brought her. She growled in a purr like way in response to her mate before responding "Good morning darling, i feel alright, a bit tired, but in due time. The puppies should be coming any time now, i hope" she huffed slightly after finishing the fish to lay right back on her side, she gave him a soft lick on his jawline before resting her head back on the ground. "Thank you for the fish, how are you feeling today?" she stared over at the brute "How's beta duties working out?"
xstrawberryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jade.creature » Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:44 am

Misha/Male/5 years/Blue Rock/Alpha/Tags:Zircon

He opened his eyes after a bit, hopping off the branch. He exhaled sharply as he stepped right on a sharp rock, it embedding itself in his pad. He sighed, and headed towards Zircon’s den. “Hey!” He called when he saw him. “Can you get this rock out of my foot?” His eyes were tired, as if he hadn’t slept much the night before.

Theirry/Female/10 months/Dark Moon/Alpha/Tags: Crow

“Lets go find Elkan and Naki,” she suggested. “Do you know where they’re at?” He wagged her tail with anticipation. She started padding towards the warriors den. She motioned for Crow to follow as she picked up her pace.
:3c
jade.creature

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ 004 ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶ ̶̶̶  

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:36 am

InkeriUnhappily Betrothed
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
◄3y|female|dark moon|hunter|tagged; open ►

indentation After drinking her fill the red-brown dame lifted her head and looked around the area, checking behind her and around her before relaxing. As cold as it was, Eri couldn't resist the urge to go for a swim. Trotting over to the boulder that stuck out into part of the deeper end of the water, she wandered over. She didn't mind getting her feet a little wet, as she'd be getting wet either way and she liked the way the water lapped at her paws too. The cold sting of the water would definitely wake her up. Climbing up the boulder, she paused as she reached the peak of it where she could easily jump off and make a splashing entrance. Grinning to herself, the she-wolf snorted then lept in giving a short but loud howl of excitement.

ElkanSir Flirts
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
◄5y|male|dark moon|fighter|tagged; Naki ►

indentation He opened his jaws to speak then paused, his first gut reaction was to deny it. After all, Renegade hadn't been acting weird right? Then again, it's not like I know her very well. Elkan thought as his ears flushed with a mixture of embarrassment and frustration. Elkan hadn't considered it before, the two of them weren't that far apart in age in the long run, but She'd already finished her training by the time he'd just started his own. Nor were the two close after he'd become a fully-fledged fighter. He sighed, "I hate to admit it, but a little. I don't really know her well enough, but she does seem a little preoccupied. Maybe Lynx or Aspen knows what's going on?"

TiberiusYoung Blood
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
◄2.9y|male|blue rock|beta|tagged; Elise ►

indentation A soft grumbling wordless grumbling sound left him, as he turned his gaze away for a heartbeat. "Good, that's great, love." He said, his body tensing for a moment. Part of him was scared at the thought of their pups coming soon but also very excited. At the very least they should hopefully have enough food for her milk to come, at least until they can start eating meat. So that was a relief. "I'm pretty good, considering, a bit stressed." Ty huffed softly, as his eyes didn't stray from her, but wandered her body. His eyes rested on her swollen belly for a moment, and a smile flashed across his face before he returned his gaze to hers. "It's going, I'm still not used to it, but I'd like to think I'm learning quickly." He added, gut clenching as he wondered what the others thought. Was he failing in their eyes?

TalaBad Spy
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
◄4y|female|blue rock|lead hunter|tagged; Juno, Kiisu ►

indentation Well a doe and a fawn might be a bit troublesome to take down with just the two of us, but it's doable. Tala thought absently as she listened to Juno talk, but a turkey or pheasant would be easy. She mused, as another form wandered into her vision. Kiisu the loner-born trainee seemed to wish to join their hunt, she took a moment to look over the small pale-furred she-wolf before turning her gaze back to Juno. "I don't mind either way. What about you Juno?" She asked letting the other she-wolf make the final decision.

KazueEye Of The Storm
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
◄6y|male|blue rock|fighter|tagged; open ►

indentation Shaking his head, the male gracefully lept off the boulder, landing with a soft grunt. He checked his surroundings once more before heading off toward the lake in the valley that separated the two packs. It would be a good time for fishing and a good way to keep an eye out for both herds and Dark Moon Wolves. He frowned at the thought of them but sighed. He'd really preferred that this silly little war be forgotten and put behind them. But he didn't know the history and he hadn't lost anyone close to him to it, which wasn't unexpected considering that he wasn't born in either pack. Padding through the thick undergrowth that separated the lake and valley from Durik's cry, the male let out a soft whine as the breeze brought the scent of a Dark Moon wolf into his nose. Tense and on guard, the male continued forward, with Duriks cry, the valley, and the lake is declared no-mans land it wouldn't be odd for one of them to show up. Hopefully this doesn't dissolve into a fight. He hoped silently, "Let's hope I'm lucky today."
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Four

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:18 pm

Veille- Angel in disguise- f- 4 y- blue rock huntress- pan; maybe Thunder, honestly- mate open- wants pups one day- Velen x Roa: Reen and Velvet; Remon- Tags: Thunder (mentions: Juno and Tala)

The very light off white silvery female twitched her ears a moment. She nodded at him, smiling a wolf smile as she did. "Ah, yeah, I slept fine last night." She glanced around a moment after speaking, seeing Juno and Tala and wondering if they needed her. They hadn't approached her and Thunder...so she just shook her head. "Do you... have you had breakfast yet?" she asked. She knew they had to hunt every so often. However, they were wolves, so there was also a prey pile an or buried prey.

Sorinn- Good old boy, gentle old man- m- 10 y- blue rock elder- homosexual- Ilam (gray) x Sorina (black) : Lana, Lorn; Ilia, Ilana, Siren- Tags

The friendly and loyal but head shy and withdrawn (if upset) male yawned. He didn't have much to do these days. He could hang out with the pups and mothers. There was currently only one mother, and he wasn't sure she'd even had pups yet. The black phase male pawed at his white muzzle. That and his head and phase were white as he was graying out. Darker ambery eyes glanced about his den a moment. He then let out a breath, heaving himself to his paws and heading out.

Juno- Unknowingly betrothed- genderfluid (f)- 3 y- Blue Rock huntress/betrothed- pan demi- mate could be Inkeri one day- wants pups- Tags: Tala, Kiisu (mentions: Thunder and Veille)

The black phase wolf let hazel eyes wander to the young trainee. They honestly didn't mind either way, and three able-bodies were even better than two. She nodded her head at the two of them. "I don't mind," she said, to both the other hunter and the trainee. "Should we...bother Thunder and Veille? I mean...so maybe Veille can come hunting with us," she said. She'd glanced around and spotted those two. They weren't quite sure about bothering the two of them, though..

Naki- Like a fox- agender (m)- 4 y- Dark moon fighter- boys; Kilo and Elkan maybe- not yet- maybe wants pups- no family remains...- Tags: Elkan

The white furred one twitched creamy ears, then perked them again. They nodded to him, as he said maybe Renegade had been acting a bit weird. They tilted their head as he mentioned Lynx and Aspen. "Should we...go find one of them, and ask. I mean, we don't have to...Id like to know if something is bothering or worrying Renegade, though."

Crow- Flight(less) shadow- m- 11 months- Dark moon fighter trainee- wants beta- homosexual; open- too young- too young- Blackbird (black phase) x Rivera: Ravenna- Tags: Thierry

The shadowy colored young one nodded to the other trainee. Blue eyes glanced about a moment, then he pointed towards the entrance. "They're over there," he giggled, then squeaked. He'd overheard one or two others saying giggling was a girl thing...He shook his head, and followed Thierry. He glanced to where Elkan and Naki were.

Ravenna- Misty Sweetie- f- 11 months- Dark moon healers apprentice- bi; open- too young- too young- Blackbird (black phase male) x Rivera: Crow- Tags: Aspen

The blue orbs continued to look over the herbs. She very nearly jumped when she turned and found Aspen there. The white and tan marked gray one sighed. She shook her head a couple times, and just kind of looked her trainer over a moment. He appeared fine, from what she could see, so she greeted him. "Good morning, Aspen, what are we doing today?" she asked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:58 pm

Blue rock pack

Zircon - healer - male - crush - tags: Miska

The loud yet sudden brush of laughter escaped his mouth when the alpha come to him for a little problem he had there. The black brute found it rather hilarious that first thing in the morning, someone comes to him with something simple task as that and the alpha could get the rock away even without his help, but as a healer, he didn't want to be seen rude to say something like that to him. He looked at him and the paw he thought the rock could be as the male was not really standing fully on that leg "of course my dear alpha...just show me your rocky paw and I can see what can I do" he responded to him with a smile.

Kiisu - hunter trainee - female - crush - tags: Tala, Juno

She flagged her white silver tail as she looked at the lead hunter "thank you, I promise not to get anyone's way or start problems for any of you..." she said feeling a little bit embarrassed that she actually said something like that, but sometimes the adults are a little bit unsure when taking trainees with them. She looked at Juno waiting for her response to her question to join them "so do we need more hunters? I saw Veille there, and this could give a good experience to Sage too, but I don't know where she is..." she said thoughtfully.

Dark moon pack

Jackal - fighter - male - crush Osprey - tags: Regenade

He made a little bit more walking before turning back toward the clearing of the camp. He did smell some caribous in the wind there, but they were coming to the way those bear tracks were going as well. He padded to the camp, his eyes looking for those who were still there the two fighters were there talking to each other, the omega was out of his den, and so were the hunters. He didn't see the beta, but Renegade was there watching the pack just like she always did "morning my alpha, I did a little walk around our territory...nothing bad going around, but I scented that we're maybe going to have a caribou today...and there were bear tracks...they were getting old, but there is a good chance that the honey tooth is still somewhere near those caribous..." he mentioned. He was not the beta, but he thought to inform the alpha and maybe the other fighters later too.

Halcyon - hunter - female - crush Achillies - tags: Achilles, Inkeri

She watched the omega a little bit flicking his tail, keeping herself rather energetic, but that energy was gone at the time when the handsome red-furred brute got out of the omegas den, faced her, and snarled. He got so close that she needed to take a step back and flattered her ears of the sudden aggression of the omega. Most others could've shown him his place after showing his fangs to higher ranks, but she didn't. She felt like she kind of understood the feeling the brute was going inside his head right now, maybe she could be the same in his paws. She looked behind the leaving brute with a sight "sorry..." she murmured silently, almost to herself only. She walked away too, her eyes watching the ground for a moment as she walked to the other hunter of the pack, still not seeing Klondike, but Inkeri was there "Morning Inkeri? ready for a hunt maybe?" she said to the other she-wolf, getting back to her energetic herself.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poksil » Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:17 am

Lynx-Beta-Tags: Naki + Elkan
The grey wolf slowly willed themselves awake,"Heh, slept late again huh". They uttered as they stretched their arms and legs. She walked out of her quarters, only to see Naki and Elkan quietly talking to one another, she smiled. She loved to see her pack getting along the way they should. They made a small plan in their head to try and go join the conversation at some point, but they were effectively hungry. They made a beeline toward the kill pile, but she was unhappily met with bones and fur. She made another mental point to go talk with a few of the hunters. But first, on her agenda, she walked over to the Elkan and Naki and was surprised to hear her name out of her mouth. Once she was close enough she yawned, making her presence apparent to the two wolves.

Osprey-Lead fighter-Tags: Crow and Theirry
Osprey had been generally observing the pack for a while now until he noticed Crow and Thierry strut along past. He quickly followed them, making sure to stay low to the ground and utilize his fighting skills. He stalked the two, making it look weird to look from the outside in on this situation. He was eventually right behind them, and he jumped. Not hard enough to make it hurt, but hard enough to know his presence. "Remeber, young pup, always stay low to the ground when trying to surprise someone". He chuckled in a low voice, he loved to play tricks on the young ones, even if they were not all that role-model material. His face turned serious. "Did I hurt you".

Klondike-Hunter-Tags inkeri
Klondike woke up with a jolt, realizing he was supposed to be hunting. He quickly got up and made a beeline toward the mouth of the cave. He let the cool breath pass through his thick fur, it was early autumn, so the leaves have just started to turn and truly reveal their brilliance and beauty. He looked over the trees and mountains to see a blue sky, which turned white where it was kissing the horizon. He heard splashing somewhere around the mountain, he followed the harsh noise staying low to the ground as he does so. But as he was following the noise, he heard something else, a jackrabbit was to the far left of him. His job was a hunter, not a follow-noiser...er. Whatever that meant. He quickly followed the jackrabbit, staying low to the ground and hiding behind a few boulders. eventually, he pounced, making sure to grab the rabbit's neck first and snap it, killing it in one blow. He quickly dug a hole and buried the rabbit, saving it for later. He went to follow the noise again, he was met with Inkeri playing in the water like a frazzled pup. He sat and watched her quietly, not trying to barge in on her...playtime...but just watching.

Ivory-Hunter Trainee-Tags:
The small white pup danced around the butterflies, she wandered off once she woke up. She was able to sneak away because she was super fast and strong and smart and quick and...she was getting ahead of herself. She was dancing with butterflies for the moon's sake. One orange and black butterfly fluttered away, marveled by its beauty, Ivory followed it. Ivory wasn't sure how long she was following the butterfly, but it was enough to make her space out. Once she finally got a hold of her surroundings, she didn't know where she was nowhere near the mountain. She was scared, lonely, hungry, and lost. She tried to get a survey of her surroundings, and her analyses brought her to one conclusion, Athamis Forest or something like that, she curled herself up in a ball. She was told not to go here alone, she yipped for help, gaining the attention of anything and everyone nearby.
Poksil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jade.creature » Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:50 am

Thierry/Female/10 months/Dark Moon/Fighting Trainee/Tags:Osprey, Crow

Thierry yelped as Osprey jumped on her and Crow from behind. She let out a sharp exhale as she hit the ground. “Hey, that’s cheating!” She complained. “And no, I’m fine, thank you,” she said, nose in the air, trying to look bitter. “Can you take us training today? We were going to ask Elkan and Naki, but you’re here now, so..?” She trailed off, waiting for a reply.
:3c
jade.creature

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶ 005 ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶ ̶̶̶  

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:05 am

InkeriUnhappily Betrothed
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
◄3y|female|dark moon|hunter|tagged; Klondike & Halcyon ►

indentation The water was cold, a lot colder than she had expected, and she yelped as the freezing water seemed to soak her to the bone. A little water got in her mouth, and she sputtered for a heartbeat before she got to breathing correctly. Being in the deeper end of the water, the she-wolf had to swim back to shore, where it seemed that Klondike was waiting for her. Eri's ears flushed with embarrassment as she started to wade up the shoreline, as she stepped out of the water she quickly shook out her fur, droplets of water flying. The she-wolf gave him a small smile that was more of a grimace and opened her jaw to speak before she shook her head. Catching the scent of blood on the male she blinked and then remembered she'd promised to go hunting with Halcyon yesterday, maybe we can corner a mountain goat. She wondered as she turned to leave, giving Klondike a silent invitation with her tail before she darted back to camp. Eri grinned as she made it back to camp catching sight of Halcyon easily. "Sure, anything, in particular, you want to hunt?" She asked as she licked her jaw drooling a little. "I've been craving mountain goat, myself, but I'm up for anything."

ElkanSir Flirts
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
◄5y|male|dark moon|fighter|tagged; Naki & Lynx ►

indentation Letting his gaze turn from the other wolf, he frowned as he looked out into the distance. A troubled but thoughtful look crossed his face for a moment. "I don't know, I think if it's something important or life-changing then, we should find out soon enough, but if it's more personal..." He trailed off giving a wolfy shrug. Elkan let his gaze return to Naki, and promptly froze as he saw Lynx there as well. His jaw snapped shut with a sharp click, his mind mentally screaming before he relaxed and spoke again. "Good morning, Beta Lynx." He greeted, voice surprisingly squeaky.

TiberiusYoung Blood
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
◄2.9y|male|blue rock|beta|tagged; Elise ►

indentation A soft grumbling wordless grumbling sound left him, as he turned his gaze away for a heartbeat. "Good, that's great, love." He said, his body tensing for a moment. Part of him was scared at the thought of their pups coming soon but also very excited. At the very least they should hopefully have enough food for her milk to come, at least until they can start eating meat. So that was a relief. "I'm pretty good, considering, a bit stressed." Ty huffed softly, as his eyes didn't stray from her, but wandered her body. His eyes rested on her swollen belly for a moment, and a smile flashed across his face before he returned his gaze to hers. "It's going, I'm still not used to it, but I'd like to think I'm learning quickly." He added, gut clenching as he wondered what the others thought. Was he failing in their eyes?

TalaBad Spy
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
◄4y|female|blue rock|lead hunter|tagged; Juno, Kiisu ►

indentation Tala nodded, accepting the younger wolf's decision, and then followed her gaze as Juno mentioned Thunder and Veille. The hunter frowned, "I'd prefer if we didn't, she seems preoccupied, which wouldn't be much help on a hunt." Her lips curled back into a sneer as she looked at the two wolves, and snorted. She turned her gaze to Kiisu with a blink then shook her head. "If Sage had a brain between her ears she'd be here by now. If she misses an opportunity to learn and train that's her own fault, I'm not going to hold a hunting patrol for someone that can't take initiative." Tala turned her head away, then added"Either way, we should get going, prey isn't going to jump into our jaws."

KazueEye Of The Storm
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
◄6y|male|blue rock|fighter|tagged; open ►

indentationAs the male padded forward, he began to question himself, maybe the scent wasn't fresh? Maybe it just seemed that way? Did the scent waft into this area up from the mountain? He wondered, as he walked, grimacing as he dismissed the last thought, if the scent had come down from the mountain the scent would have been a lot fainter right? Shaking his head the male paused as he reached the edge of the woodland that split the area, there was a figure in the distance, definitely a wolf, but he couldn't tell who it was by scent or sight. He'd have to go around the lake to get to them unless he wanted to risk swimming in the cold water, which would slow him down if it came to a fight. He grimaced and then started to trek around the lake. He wasn't sure what he expected when he got over there, but he'd deal with it.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poksil » Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:16 am

Lynx-Beta-Tags: Naki + Elkan+Jackal+Renegade
Good Morning Elkan, I apologize for waking so late, or later than I normally do." The she-wolf responded, they looked aside at Naki who they gazed at for a moment. "So, how are you two doing? I was just about to go and get the morning report. I wouldn't mind some company. You don't have to come, just an offer." Lynx quietly said. She was in a good mood today, and she wanted to make someone else's day good as well. She was thinking she could catch something on the way around the territory. But maybe she'll have a hunter pick up a small extra something.

Osprey-Lead fighter-Tags: Crow and Theirry
"Why I suppose, but it's awfully hard to train two pups at a time." He trailed off, scanning the area for any good candidates, his eyes landed on Jackall, who appeared to be talking with the alpha. He pondered for a moment, he didn't want to interrupt whatever they were conversing about. He waited until Jackal appeared to be finished speaking, then he sauntered over and gave both his alpha and Jackal a polite nod. "Good morning you two, I hope you both are doing well" He said after a second of waiting. "Jackal, I was wondering if we could take Crow and Thierry training today?" He turned to Jackal and waited a moment for a response.

Klondike-Hunter-Tags inkeri+Halycon
Klondike was surprised Inkeri invited him to a hunting session with Halycon, but he wasn't objecting. He followed Inkeri and sat beside her. He heard them talking about mountain goats. He grimaced, he was not a fan of hunting mountain goats. They were incredibly gamey and hard to catch, but it was nice to eat something different once in a while. "Mountian goats graze during the morning, they rest during midday to negate the energy consumption of digesting. That is the best time to stalk them." Tough it was slightly rude to interject like that, he still felt it was valuable knowledge. "Though, it would be best to leave now, as once was actually find a herd of mountain goats it will be sun high."

Ivory-Hunter Trainee-Tags:
-No discernable change since last entry-
Poksil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Five

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:28 pm

Veille- Angel in disguise- f- 4 y- blue rock huntress- pan; maybe Thunder, honestly- mate open- wants pups one day- Velen x Roa: Reen and Velvet; Remon- Tags: Thunder (mentions: Juno and Tala)

The very light off white silvery female twitched her ears a moment. She nodded at him, smiling a wolf smile as she did. "Ah, yeah, I slept fine last night." She glanced around a moment after speaking, seeing Juno and Tala and wondering if they needed her. They hadn't approached her and Thunder...so she just shook her head. "Do you... have you had breakfast yet?" she asked. She knew they had to hunt every so often. However, they were wolves, so there was also a prey pile an or buried prey.

Sorinn- Good old boy, gentle old man- m- 10 y- blue rock elder- homosexual- Ilam (gray) x Sorina (black) : Lana, Lorn; Ilia, Ilana, Siren- Tags

The friendly and loyal but head shy and withdrawn (if upset) male yawned. He didn't have much to do these days. He could hang out with the pups and mothers. There was currently only one mother, and he wasn't sure she'd even had pups yet. The black phase male pawed at his white muzzle. That and his head and phase were white as he was graying out. Darker ambery eyes glanced about his den a moment. He then let out a breath, heaving himself to his paws and heading out.

Juno- Unknowingly betrothed- genderfluid (f)- 3 y- Blue Rock huntress/betrothed- pan demi- mate could be Inkeri one day- wants pups- Tags: Tala, Kiisu (mentions: Thunder and Veille)

The black phase wolf let hazel eyes wander a moment. They then quickly turned their eyes back to the others, catching a sneer from Tala. She shook her head a couple times...She then nodded at Kiisu, saying "Of course you won't be in the way." She'd already agreed to letting Kiisu come. She sighed when Tala insulted Sage...or sounded like she was. She then quickly fell silent and nodded to the lead huntress. "We should definitely get going," she agreed.

Naki- Like a fox- agender (m)- 4 y- Dark moon fighter- boys; Kilo and Elkan maybe- not yet- maybe wants pups- no family remains...- Tags: Elkan, Lynx

The white furred one twitched creamy ears again. Their ears went back a bit when they heard the noise, and looked to Lynx. They sighed, and dipped their head to the beta. They quickly straightened up again, and tilted their head. First, to Elkan, they said "I suppose she would say something, if it's important and not personal." They then looked to Lynx again. "I'm doing well, for now. I...don't mind going with you two, if...Elkan wants to go too."

Crow- Flight(less) shadow- m- 11 months- Dark moon fighter trainee- wants beta- homosexual; open- too young- too young- Blackbird (black phase) x Rivera: Ravenna- Tags: Thierry, Osprey

The shadowy colored young one yelped and gave a low growl. He didn't mean to growl, but he'd been startled by the adult wolf. He nodded as he looked at the lead fighter. "Well...you don't have to..." he trailed off, though Osprey started looking around. Blue eyes blinked a moment. He supposed that meant Osprey was going to train them, then, with the help of another.

Ravenna- Misty Sweetie- f- 11 months- Dark moon healers apprentice- bi; open- too young- too young- Blackbird (black phase male) x Rivera: Crow- Tags: Aspen

The blue orbs continued to look over the herbs. She very nearly jumped when she turned and found Aspen there. The white and tan marked gray one sighed. She shook her head a couple times, and just kind of looked her trainer over a moment. He appeared fine, from what she could see, so she greeted him. "Good morning, Aspen, what are we doing today?" she asked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me