♔. [dog pack] the silver guardians. [started+accepting]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ♔. [dog pack] the silver guardians. [started+accepting]

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:12 pm

Kjotve
Male xxx Guard xxx Tags: Max, King Zach

Kjotve narrowed his eyes with a deep breath out, he watched Max for a second before grumbling, "togda poshli!" He barked, his paws spacing themselves out at Max ran at him. A mistake.
Kjotve opened his maw and bit down on the back on Max's neck, using his size as an advantage, he used Max's momentum to swing him past the Russian dog and fling him into some debris. A taunting laugh left the males maw.
"You are a prince?! You fight like you just left your mother's belly!" He barked in a twisted laughter. He had no care that he insulted the prince in front of the King. It wasn't in Kjotves mind to care, or maybe, he didn't have the knowledge on how to. Either way, he turned and faced Max head on, his head low as he waited for another attack.
Kjotve was large and hit heavy, but he was slower due to his size, he wouldn't be able to spin quickly like a smaller dog would.

(Togda Poshli - Come On Then)

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Maximilian(4) Alaire(3) Viviana(1)

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:29 pm

Maximillian
Male/Heir/ten months/ tags: Kjotve

Maximilian growled as he was thrown. He'd underestimated this male. He swiftly recovers though, and runs at him again, this time going under, scratching the bottom of the male's belly, before sliding out and now behind the older male. He snarled, tugging on the male's tail lightly, before backing up and anticipating the next attack.

Alaire
Female/ Den-mother/ 6 years/ tags: Atlas, Adelina

Alaire feels some movement and looks down to see her son, Atlas awake. "Morning, sweetheart" she says licking the top of his head. She looked as he watched the rest of the pack as well as look around. She chuckles at his question. "You'll be able to go help out in two months, when you are older" she says. She ruffles his head. "When your siblings are awake, we can go outside of the cabin. for now you stay inside where I can see you" she says. She looks over to her other pup who had just woken up. "Morning Adelina" she says nuzzling her daughter.

Viviana
Female/Guard/3 years/tags: Doe, Thorn

Viviana trotted out from the sleeping quarters where the guards slept. She yawned, shaking out her pelt. She looked around, making sure there were no one who’d seem like they would try and attempt to kill her. She spotted her two friends and hurried over to them, still looking behind her to make sure no one was following. She’d gotten used to checking as she had attempts on her life many times during her puphood. She finished the walk over to them. “Morning! How are you both?” She asks relaxing in their presence.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:32 pm

Kjotve

The large male snapped his jaws down, his teeth just barely missing Max's back and the sudden crack of his jaws snapping shut made it very clear if Kjotve had made contact, his fangs would have snapped the young princes spine. Kjotve then tried to stomp on the prince with his back paw, again, he missed. The large male turned and made a jolt at Max, first opening his jaws to look like he was going for a top down bite, but he suddenly jerked his large paw up to swipe at the young dog.

Seamus
Male xxx Hunter xxx Tags: Open

The large Irish Wolfhound stretched out his long legs, his shaggy grey fur soaking in the sun as he awoke and a yawn split his muzzle. He arched his back as he stood up slowly, letting his body crack and adjust to movement. "Ah by jezus yer old..." He grumbled to himself in a thick Irish accent. He say down and shook out his neck fur.

Delta
Female xxx Healer xxx Tags: Open

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 15minutes » Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:02 am

Border Collie - Male - 46 Moons - Tags: Max, Kjotve

From a distance, Solo watched the sparring of Max and Kjotve with amusement.
He himself wasn't as experienced in combat as them, so it was nice to watch
and learn in case he ever needed it.
15minutes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔.3 [king zack] ☆.3 [omega doe]

Postby lameloserlexi » Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:42 pm

──────────────────────
Season: Early Fall
Weather: Sunny skies and a cool breeze
Time of Day: Early morning

──────────────────────

────────────────────────────────────────
    King Zack | 55 months | White shepherd male with blue eyes
    Mentions: Max, Kjotve | Tags: Open

Zack watched the fight with a bit of interest, trying to keep himself from interrupting. The king ignored Kjotve's ill-mannered quips at his son, focusing more of the techniques Max was showing. He was proud to call him his son. However, his mind was clear and intently focused on the spar.

Omega Doe | 32 months | Brown and white border collie with brown eyes
    Mentions: Sparring match | Tags: Viviana, Thorn

Doe smiled when she saw Viviana as well, her tail wagging a bit. "Living the dream!" She joked mildly, her head turning as she noticed the two males practice fighting. Her head ducked a little, a bit nervous. She wouldn't want to imagine how well she would fare in a fight like that. However, she still couldn't help admiring the show of strength, especially how handsome it made Kjtove look. She shook her head, ignoring the thought and turned towards her friends. "Vivi, do Guardian's just fight all the time? Or just nothing better to do?" She joked around, trying to hide her mild interest.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:48 pm

<| Sulo |>
< Healer trainee <|> female <|> Collie <|> m. Delta <|> c. rush <|> tags: Delta >

---
She left the healers den, shaking her long brown fur as she stretched her legs and gave a look around the camp. Yawning she shook her head before looking for her mentor Delta, not need to look for long to notice the dark rottweiler "mornings Delta...uh I hope I didn't sleep too long and miss something important?" she said to her mentor.

<|Maymay|>
< Trainee <|> female <|> Samoyed <|> m. entor <|> c. rush <|> tags: open>

---
She left the trainee's den and sat only a few steps away from its entrance. She yawned as she looked at the lively camp, not really knowing what was she supposed to do now, it's not like she could really do anything other than wait for her mentor or someone to pick her up. Sighing she thought about her dream which was so weird, but still, she could not forget some parts of it, once again in her dreams, she was with her parents.

<| T.Rex |>
< Hunter <|> male <|> German shephard <|> t.rainee <|> c. rush <|> tags: Phoenix, open>

---
He together with Phoenix left the camp earlier to do some hunts, he was impatient nature and just could not wait for the hunting patrols to be organized which felt like forever to him. Phoenix just kind of was awakened during that time and they teamed up to look for something maybe bigger prey than one dog along could hunt, so far they didn't find anything bigger than a hare. He shook his head annoyed "seriously where is all the good prey when they're needed to?" he barked with a flick of his dark tail.

<| Phoenix |>
< Hunter <|> female <|> Husky <|> t.rainee <|> c. rush <|> tags: T.Rex, Open >

---
She followed after the german Shephard, her two-colored eyes watching the surrounding woods for any moving or anything to being seen or found there "maybe they run away after hearing your barking..." she responded. Her eyes turned to a tree when she noticed a squirrel running up to the higher branch there, out of their catching dimension, so it was pointless to even try to catch that think "lucky for you little one..." she said mostly to herself.

<| Bony |>
< Elderly omega <|> male <|> Border terrier <|> tags: open>

---
Yawning the small already old terrier, stood up at his messy nest, it felt so uncomfortable, but he didn't whine about it. He didn't want to bother his packmates about things like that so he only withstand it for now. Gently stretching his legs, he made a quiet peep when the move hit his already bad back, but he ignored the pain just like he always did.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Maximillian(4) Alaire(2) Viviana(3)

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:12 am

Maximillian
Male/Heir/ten months/ tags: Kjotve

Maximilian focused on Kjotve, ignoring the dogs he knew were watching. When he was that Kjotve seemed like he was going for a bite, he backed up. At the movement of the paw, he barely managed to dodge to the side in time. The male launched into a sprint, before taking a sharp turn and biting the older male’s back leg, tugging it as he ran, hoping to make the male fall.

Alaire
Female/ Den-mother/ 6 years/ tags: Atlas, Adelina

Alaire feels some movement and looks down to see her son, Atlas awake. "Morning, sweetheart" she says licking the top of his head. She looked as he watched the rest of the pack as well as look around. She chuckles at his question. "You'll be able to go help out in two months, when you are older" she says. She ruffles his head. "When your siblings are awake, we can go outside of the cabin. for now you stay inside where I can see you" she says. She looks over to her other pup who had just woken up. "Morning Adelina" she says nuzzling her daughter.

Viviana
Female/Guard/3 years/tags: Doe, Thorn

Viviana smiles, “good! Good!” She says. The female shook out her pelt with a yawn. “Let me guess, the prince is sparring again. I don’t even have to look to know. It’s just normal now” she says. The damage looked to where they fought, “yep” she says seeing that her point was correct. Doe then asked her a question about her role. “It’s normally quite boring. We do daily patrols as well as spar, but we don’t do much unless there’s actual conflict or a problem” she replies.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 15minutes » Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:50 am

(I am so sorry I didn't even read page 2 :sob:)

Border Collie - Male - 46 Moons - Tags: Fogarty

Solo nodded to Fogarty, waiting for him by the cabin as the
older male went to awaken his trainee. Hunting would do him good,
as it was a cold morning. It was up to the small patrol to feed the pack.

American Alsatian - Female - 10 Moons - Tags: Fogarty

Xi'an grumbled playfully, shaking the dust off her messy pelt as she arose.
"I guess someone has to feed the pack, huh, Fogarty?"
The fluffy she-dog then bounded past her mentor, exiting the cabin
and waiting beside Solo outside for further orders from the older hunter.
15minutes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:21 am

Kjotve

The male growled out a deafening snarl, he could feel the whelp bite down on his hind leg, he kicked his leg up and back to force his hock into the side of Max's head. He again turned and raised up on his hind legs, letting out a grueling bark while he forced his weight down onto the smaller dog. He pinned Max down and drool dripped from his jowls as he opened his maw, long fangs exposed and fully ready to bite down on the princes neck and rid himself of an annoying royal. Kjotves hot breath coated Max's neck as he leaned in for his death bite.
In pinning the pup down, he had unfortunately left his belly exposed to him, giving Max a chance to attack the soft meat underneath his white thick fur.

Seamus
Male xxx Hunter xxx Tags: Open

The large Irish Wolfhound stretched out his long legs, his shaggy grey fur soaking in the sun as he awoke and a yawn split his muzzle. He arched his back as he stood up slowly, letting his body crack and adjust to movement. "Ah by jezus yer old..." He grumbled to himself in a thick Irish accent. He sat down and shook out his neck fur.

Delta
Female xxx Healer xxx Tags: Sulo

Delta turned her head and looked at her young apprentice. "Ah, Sulo." She said warmly as his short docked tail wagged slightly. "Good morning. Zhe only zhing you've missed is Max challenged Kjotve. Zhe young prince has never fought him before." She stated and watched as Kjotve pinned the prince down. "I hope zhey realize zhat Kjotve doesn't spar. He's going to kill him." She mulled under her breath, her German accent woven into each word like a winding river. She had known the large Russian male the longest, nursing him to health after he had been attacked and left for dead, he may not act like it, but the Russian held a lot of respect for the Rottweiler. She shook her head of the memory and looked at her apprentice. "Are you ready for today? I am sure zhere vill be much to explore and adventure." She said warmly, Delta always tried to have a cheerful outlook on things.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:05 am

Thorn

Thorn eyed her in a concerned yet friendly manner, "That's no good. Have you tried sleeping with lavender in your nest yet-" She turned her head to Viviane who nearly trampled on her tail as she rushed over to join them. Thorn flattened her ears but nodded in greeting to Vivi. "Good morning, Viviane." She greeted politely, hiding her distaste. Thorn trailed behind the two slowly, her ears still pressed strongly against her head.
[/quote]
Sierra

Sierra rolled her eyes at Kane and walked back into the hut, nearly running right into Seamus who was leaving, "Gosh, I'm sorry." She woofed, moving out of the way so he could pass. Sierra's face grew red with embarressment as she hurried past the other dog, trying to avoid eye contact.

Kane

Kane watched her go and shrugged to himself, Moody females... He thought, getting up and going to watch the battle training Prince Max and Kjotve.

Bear

Bear grumbled as the morning sun began pouring through the fogged up windows, his eyes opening slightly to view them. "Ugh... not already." He woofed quietly to himself, getting up and stretching long and slow, ensuring every inch of his muscles and body were ready for the day ahead of hunting, chasing, and tracking.

Chloe

Chloe stayed on her back, opening her eyes and seeing the queen, she stood and righted herself immidiently, stumbling as she did it. "H-hi Queen! Hello? Hi? Heyo?" She tried each greeting word aloud although none of them seemed regal enough. "Um good morning? Yeah, good morning Queen Ziva!" She told her energetically. Chloe grinned and wagged her tail excitedly, "Really? I'd love to! I love going for walks! Walks are the best!" Chloe was absolutely stunned in awe that THE QUEEN out of all dogs would want to hang out with HER. Today might just be the best morning, although she always thought that.

Atlas

Atlas flicked an ear and looked up at his mother, "That'd be wonderful." When his sister appeared behind him he blinked slowly at her, "Good morning, Adelina." He woofed, sounding oddly sophisticated for his age. "Now can we go outside?" He asked his mother again, turning his gaze to her. "I'm sure Addy would want to go too." He added, hoping that that would convince her to let them go.
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me