Packs of the Beyond (WOLF RP) Accepting No Loners

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Packs of the Beyond (WOLF RP) Accepting No Loners

Postby No one » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:48 am

Blackheart/male/Tags: Bluesky/Location: Camp/Bluestone Warrior Trainee/No mate or crush/No pups currently/Trainer: TBD
He heard the bark of his fellow trainee, Bluesky, and he walked over. He dipped his head to her and said, “Greetings Bluesky. You seem rather cheerful today/“
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:46 pm

Griffin- Blackstone- 3- m- homo; maybe Astrid- mate open- has to adopt- den tender- parents: Cori and Gaia- older siblings: Phoenix (mate Niles) and Leila (mate April)- litter mates: Calla, Cali, Golem- camp- Tags: Astrid

The white marked tan male smiled and nodded his head. He flicked his tail back and forth a couple times then. He hummed a canine sound, and blinked dark eyes. He then said “Was he...did he get mad at you?” he asked.

Bluesky- Bluestone- 1- f- Bi; Blackheart is crush- too young yet for mate or pups, but one day- den tender trainee- wants den mother or alphas mate- Velvet x Sara- Littermates: Vixie, Sailor, Selis- camp- Tags: Blackheart

The sweet and gentle blue eyed she wolf yawned and hummed a canine sound. The shy and nervous at times one nodded. “Mama might be pregnant again,” she told the male.

(Dropping these below for when I'm on phone)

Selis- Bluestone- 1- m- homo; open- too young yet for mate or adopted pups, but one day- den tender trainee- will have wanted rank soon- Velvet x Sara- Vixie, Sailor, Bluesky- camp- Tags: mom/maybe dad and siblings

(blue eyes. And black and white fur)

Sara- Bluestone- 5- f- bi; nope- Velvet is mate- Vixie, Sailor, Selis, Bluesky, maybe pregnant again- den tender/maybe den mother again- parents unknown....siblings unknown...- camp- Tags: family probably

(black and white, blue eyes)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:08 am

Astrid/male/Tags: Griffin/Location: Camp/Blackstone Sky-Warrior/Bisexual (slight lean to males)/No mate or crush yet, future might be Griffin/No pups currently/Trainee: Open
Astrid laughed and said, “He’s been a friend to me. Heck, he was my trainer before I decided to go to being a Sky-Warrior. He was annoyed, but found it amusing on how it made me happy. He wasn’t as happy when they wouldn’t come out for a few days and he did punish me with some extra training and harder training.”

Blackheart/male/Tags: Bluesky/Location: Camp/Bluestone Warrior Trainee/No mate or crush/No pups currently/Trainer: TBD
Blackheart tilted his head and said, “Well, congrats on that.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:35 pm

Griffin- Blackstone- 3- m- homo; maybe Astrid- mate open- has to adopt- den tender- parents: Cori and Gaia- older siblings: Phoenix (mate Niles) and Leila (mate April)- litter mates: Calla, Cali, Golem- camp- Tags: Astrid

The white marked tan male smiled and nodded his head. He flicked his tail back and forth a couple times then. He hummed a canine sound, and blinked dark eyes. He then said “I’ll bet he was annoyed when they wouldn’t come out.”

Bluesky- Bluestone- 1- f- Bi; Blackheart is crush- too young yet for mate or pups, but one day- den tender trainee- wants den mother or alphas mate- Velvet x Sara- Littermates: Vixie, Sailor, Selis- camp- Tags: Blackheart

The sweet and gentle blue eyed she wolf yawned and hummed a canine sound. The shy and nervous at times one nodded. “Thank you. How are you?”

Selis- Bluestone- 1- m- homo; open- too young yet for mate or adopted pups, but one day- den tender trainee- will have wanted rank soon- Velvet x Sara- Vixie, Sailor, Bluesky- camp- Tags: mom/maybe dad and siblings

Sara- Bluestone- 5- f- bi; nope- Velvet is mate- Vixie, Sailor, Selis, Bluesky, maybe pregnant again- den tender/maybe den mother again- parents unknown....siblings unknown...- camp- Tags: family probably

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:55 am

Astrid/male/Tags: Griffin/Location: Camp/Blackstone Sky-Warrior/Bisexual (slight lean to males)/No mate or crush yet, future might be Griffin/No pups currently/Trainee: Open
Astrid laughed and said nudging Griffin’s shoulder with his, “Heck ya he was.”

Blackheart Said with a chuckle, “I’ve been better.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:26 am

The white marked tan male smiled and nodded his head. He flicked his tail back and forth a couple times then. He hummed a canine sound, and blinked dark eyes. He then said “Poor guy,” then laughed just a little bit.

The sweet and gentle blue eyed she wolf yawned and hummed a canine sound. The shy and nervous at times one said “What’s wrong?”

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:00 am

Astrid Said with a light voice, “Timber needed it.”

Blackheart said, “Just thinking of father and my mother and brother.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:12 am

Haley|| female|| mate: timber||pups: kelp and maxi|| tags: timber
Haley looks at her pups playing and says “yeah they are”

Kelp|| female|| brother: maxi, parents: timber and Haley|| tags: maxi
Kelp growls and copies her brother then jumps at him pinning him “gotcha!”

Payton|| male|| open|| open|| Location: | tags: Kai
Payton smiles and says “want to go train?” He fills his tail
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:22 am

Timber/male/Tags: Haley, pups/Location: Camp/Blackstone Alpha/Heterosexual/Mate is Haley/Pups are Kelp and Maximum “Max or Maxi”/Trainee: Open
Timber said looked over to her and said quietly, “And how are you?”

Kai/male/Tags: Payton, Juno/Location: Camp/Blackstone Sky-Warrior Trainee/No mate or crush yet/No pups currently/Trainer: Payton
Kai Said, wagging his tail, “Is it ok if I talk to Juno for a few minutes.” As he saw Midnight looking at them and said, “Besides, Midnight is looking over here.”

Maximum “Max or Maxi”/male/Tags: Timber, Haley, Kelp/Location: Camp/Blackstone Pup/Bisexual/No mate or crush and is to young/To young for pups currently/Parents: Haley and Timber/Sibling: Kelp
Maximum squeaked as he was pinned to the ground. He squirmed on the ground and tried to bat his sister.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:19 pm

The white marked tan male smiled and nodded his head. He flicked his tail back and forth a couple times then. He hummed a canine sound, and blinked dark eyes. He then said “Guess he did,” and dipped his head a moment then raised it.

The sweet and gentle blue eyed she wolf yawned and hummed a canine sound. The shy and nervous at times one asked “What are, or were, they like?”

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me