~The Land Of The Wolves~ (OPEN & ACCEPTING)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ~The Land Of The Wolves~ (OPEN & ACCEPTING)

Postby JayJay84 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:28 pm

Awesome :D )

JayJay84

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JayJay84 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:57 pm

|| Silas || Alpha || Tagged: open||

The sun began to rise. The warm sun rays hit Silas's face. Yawning, Silas got up and stretched. What a lovely morning he thought to himself before walking out of his den. Silas had a very roamy den that did feel lonely at times. His den was built into a large hollow willow tree. It was quite peaceful and lovely he must say so himself. Silas pricked his ears and listened for any sounds. He only heard some nearby sparrows singing in the distance. He tried to be quiet to not to wake up the other wolves who were located not far from him. He especially hoped he didn't wake up the pups, they needed there sleep. Silas shook the dust out of his dark coat and proceeded to trot towards the river for a drink. Silas picked up a scent in the distance. Knowing this smell he could tell it was Syrilla, but another smell caught his nose. Yup that's a deer. Typical Syrilla always trying to do it herself. I would of helped her if she asked. He shook his head laughing a little.

|| Syrilla || Lead Hunter || Tagged: open||

Syrilla was always up early in the morning. Early bird gets the worm she thought humming to herself. She was on the hunt for something she could take down herself. She was the only hunter in the pack for now, although Silas did step in and help her out a lot. I can't wait to have pups, I could train them to be the best hunters she thought to herself as she made her way through the dense forest. Suddenly a scent tickled her nose. Syrilla pointed her nose higher in the air to get a stronger scent. Deer! Yes! Syrilla knew she could take it down if she played her cards right. She trotted off quietly towards to scent keeping her nose high in the air so she didn't lose it. A few minutes had past and the scent was strong now. Its close she thought. Syrilla scanned the landscape for her prey. Hearing a twig snap in the distance she lowered her body and pricked her ears towards the sound. Gotcha she smirked. She could see the deer just up ahead. It was all alone and it was quite small too, which worked out in her favor. Syrilla slowly creeped forward making her body as low as she could. Trying not to make a sound she got closer and closer to her prey. When she finally got close enough she shoot up and sprinted for her prey. The deer had noticed her, but it was too late she had it. Pounding through the forest chased the deer and laughed, Too easy! Syrilla pulled to the left slightly up a tiny ridge that over looked the deers path. With a large leap she jumped onto the back of the deer and dug her claws in deep. The deer whined in pain and slowly collapsed to the ground. Syrilla immediately went for the neck and her work was done. Panting, Syrilla was very pleased with herself. Right now to take it back to the pack. She huffed. Syrilla grabbed her prey and begin to drag it back to the camp as best she could.

JayJay84

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:34 pm

(Mkay me am curious. Does Athena and Dante sharing the Omega rank mean they are mated?)
Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they scream inside your head.
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JayJay84 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:33 am

It is up to you and the other person whether you want to be mates or just friends, either is fine for me :))

JayJay84

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:57 am

Dante

“Hell is empty because all the monsters are here..”

Sleep was not something that came to Dante easy this passing night. For his mind swelled with the memories of the past. The fires, the dying, and the killing, an endless sonnet until he opened his eyes greeted by the sun. He had neglected finding a proper place to lay because he simply fell a sleep in the grass where the wolves normally meet to socialize. He had hoped to give the talking thing a try since his recent promotion gave him a rank. But he was alone for most of the evening and just fell a sleep. He liked it that way. Dante rose to his feet with a stretch and a yawn. After his body stopped popping and cracking he was curious as to where his fellow Delta Athena had scurried off to. This was unbecoming of Athena normally she quite strict and very impatient when Dante slept in. But since he remained hidden he found him self to be quite parched then decided to head to the water hole. Unsure who he would already see there. “It’s a dram quiet h're at the moment. I wond'r wh're ev'ry one hast gone. Especially lief athena i did expect h'r to waketh me.”
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBlueCreekStablesxX » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:01 am

Athena

'Silence is what I fear..'

The young wolf was up and about at an earlier time then usual. It was silent yet peaceful when Athena awoken, looking about for Dante. She stood up before pacing herself deeper into the woods, away from the other wolves and where she felt more comfortable. Athena was a wolf who preferred to be alone unless she was told to her duty. She ate last, drank last and usually sat alone, observing the pack all together. The woods smelt fresh of pine and deer. Athena would've made a brilliant hunter but it wasn't at her top interest. She soon stood at the entrance of the plains, observing the surroundings and looking for any possible predators. She sat peacefully, enjoying the last bit of silence before the others would awaken.
Last edited by XxBlueCreekStablesxX on Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
XxBlueCreekStablesxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:33 am

|Warren|Male|Beta|3 years old|Tags: Open|

A breeze touched his nose lightly; a pair of bright blue eyes opened to scan the surrounding area. Not much has happened besides him losing his mate two days ago. Still hurting about what happened with that. He became his father, taking on a lone she-wolf as a mate. Imagining what his mother would have said to him. Made him feel even more dreadful about his pup's heritage being found out. Lying to most wolves about their mother being deceased made him feel even more hateful at himself. Shaking his head, he got up. Shaking his fur out. He decided to sit with Raksha; which the she-wolf wasn't even up. But his stomach grumbled so he turned his head towards the forest. Jumping up, he trotted into the forest, looking for something to hunt down and eat.

|Raksha|She-wolf|Betess|3 Years old|Tags: Open|

She's sleeping' feel free to wake her up.
Last edited by Drogon <3 on Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:44 pm

(Alright so any body want to meet up with Dante? Do some patrolling? Maybe spar? Maybe talk about deep stuff? Open)
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBlueCreekStablesxX » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:54 pm

I'm open to meeting up and possibly patrolling and/or talking. My characters don't have a lot to do at the moment as a few people aren't frankly active)
XxBlueCreekStablesxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JayJay84 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:37 am

M e l t i n q- that's all good with me :) )

|| Silas || Alpha || Tagged: Fern ||

Silas Had made it to the river for some water, I mustn't be too long he thought to himself. Everyone will be waking up by now. Silas leaned over to take a drink from the river. The water fresh and icy cold which, was very refreshing in the morning , but still to cold to swim in. He shivered a little at the thought. Silas wasn't much of a fan of the cold he preferred the summer heat more. Silas was took another few sips from the river when he heard a sweet voice, It was Fern "Good morning" he replied with a smile " how'd you sleep" he asked sitting in the edge of the bank.

|| Syrilla || Lead Hunter || Tagged: Warren ||

Syrilla had almost brung the deer all the way to the others just in time for breakfast i'm sure they're hungry too she thought as here tummy rumbled. The deer wasn't to large but it was enough for breakfast she was planning on hunting later on anyway. After all it was her place to do so. Syrilla heard twigs snapping in the distance. She looked over to find warren trotting through the forest. He must be hungry too she thought. She dropped the deer and looked over to warren "Need any help" she yelled at warren, her voice echoing through the forest.
JayJay84

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me