Lightning Strikes

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Lightning Strikes

Postby LunaClaw » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:49 pm

Sierra/Female/Tags: everyone
She bounces up to her new mentor

Rena, Rebel, Rolis/ female,male,male/ tags: siblings
Rolis tried to pry the trap open but it refused to budge. Rebel couldn’t feel his foot anymore. He let out another yelp as he tried to move it but hurt even more.

Faolan
Sleeping

Sailor/male/tags: open
“Hello, love” he purrs nuzzling his mate
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:05 pm

Solix- m- Tiger- Homo; Splix is mate- Alphas mate- 3 adopted cubs soon- Camp- Tags: everyone really

The sweet and gentle tiger shook his head at his mate. The nervous and sometimes shy male said “No, I smell cubs, but...Why would they be out here without a mother? I don’t smell female scent over there...” the golden and green eyed red tiger said.

Adriana- f- Lynx- bi; Sailor is mate- 50 days pregnant (10 more to go)- Mother- camp- Tags: Sailor

The amber eyed dark furred lynx smiled at him a bit. The silly and loyal female purred as she sat beside him. The stubborn and sometimes nervous female said “Hello. How are you?” she then asked him, and she wondered what the babies would look like.

Lukkaa- m- Tiger- homosexual; likes Azlan- SO open- has to adopt- hunter- Riptide is trainee- camp- Tags: everyone really

The extreme striping of the tiger male stuck out on him. He purred and licked a paw, then flicked his tail. The gentle and loyal male looked to his new trainee. The fiery and wild male smiled at them a moment, then said “Hello.”

Fira- f- Tiger cheetah mix- bi; likes Yukon- SO open- no little ones yet- warrior- camp- Tags: everyone really

The pretty white tiger cheetah purred as she got up and went over. Blue eyes looked to her crush, and she smiled some. She walked over to sit closer by the pretty female. Well, other pretty female, thinking herself quite pretty as well.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:21 pm

[Kumal]
His eyes glimmered while he walked to a pond. Sliding into the pond, letting his coat get wet while he rested. His eyes were half-closed as he relaxed.
[Sangha]
His large paws moved while he walked slowly over to Callisto. His ears moving lightly before he flicked his tail lightly. The white tiger following close behind.
[Azlan]
The golden Bengal tiger padded out of his small sleeping place. His golden colouring glimmered brightly in the sunlight once he got to where all the others were gathering. His muscles rippled under his sleek coat. He just cooled himself off in some water. He shook his sleek head; Causing some water to scatter around but none of the water should have touched the others. His blue eyes glistened while he looked up. Waiting to go back to what he wanted to do.
[Callisto]
She followed Sangha.
[Yukon]
Her muscles rippled under her pelt. She gave the ground a few claws before looking at a cat sitting close to her. She turned her head back to her paws; Making sure she didn't make her uncomfortable with her staring. Her large tail flicked lightly against the ground.
[Bagheera]
The muscled black panther walked over. Sitting down while he watched the leader. His tail flicking against the ground. His black coat was glimmering but the only thing that was different is that if some of them were to take a closer look at his fur, he's got the jaguar rosettes. Which is what he is a jaguar. But he's just got a unique mutation; Which is unique to him. Which is the reason why he left his original family once he hit the age he could take care of himself.
[Koda]
The king cheetah walked over; Sitting near the middle, her black mohawk moved with each movement she took. Her tail flicked lightly against the ground. Her black spots glimmered while she sniffed the air; Nothing was really interesting to her. She just wanted to go hunt. She personally was starving but she figured she could last until after the meeting. Then she was going to leave the camp to go hunting.
[Riptide]
"Hello," Riptide spoke in a slightly grumpy way. He was still very tired; His tail flicked while he licked his chest a few times before giving himself a sigh.
Last edited by Drogon <3 on Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✯Clexa✯ » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:18 am

Splix | Male | Tags: Solix

The huge black male nodded. "we should go check that out. Whisper, You are in charge until I come back!" He called the last part out to the Golden female, across the clearing. "Alright, let's go." He said after she nodded.

Whisper | Female | Tags: Hunters, and Warriors

Whisper nodded and padded to the Half rock in the center of the clearing. She leaped up on top in two bounds and called to the pack. "Everyone who is able, I will send out Hunting parties and patrols!" She called. She waited for everyone to gather. "So I understand that we have some new apprentices. But I will be sending out the dawn patrol and a couple of hunting parties." She said, pausing. "The dawn patrol will be as follows, Faolan, Sailor, and Azlan, you will be the dawn patrol. The frist hunting party will be Kumal, Sangha, Yukon, and Bagheera. You will take the oak forest. The second party will be Koda, Kiara, Lukaa, and Yin, you guys will take the southern moorland! You may take your apprentices as well."
✯Clexa✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:37 am

Solix- m- Tiger- Homo; Splix is mate- Alphas mate- 3 adopted cubs soon- Camp- Tags: everyone really

The sweet and gentle tiger nodded at his mate a bit. The nervous and sometimes shy male listened as he spoke to Whisper. His tail and ears moved a bit. “Okay,” the golden and green eyed red tiger then said, and began to walk.

Adriana- f- Lynx- bi; Sailor is mate- 50 days pregnant (10 more to go)- Mother- camp- Tags: Sailor

The amber eyed dark furred lynx smiled at him a bit. The silly and loyal female purred as she sat beside him. The stubborn and sometimes nervous female said “Hello. How are you?” she then asked him, and she wondered what the babies would look like.

Lukkaa- m- Tiger- homosexual; likes Azlan- SO open- has to adopt- hunter- Riptide is trainee- camp- Tags: everyone really

The extreme striping of the tiger male stuck out on him. The gentle and loyal male looked to his new trainee. The fiery and wild male sighed a bit...then nodded to him. He looked up as Whisper spoke, saying “Guess were going to the moors.”

Fira- f- Tiger cheetah mix- bi; likes Yukon- SO open- no little ones yet- warrior- camp- Tags: everyone really

The pretty white tiger cheetah purred as she sat there. Blue eyes looked to her crush, and she smiled at her some. “Hello,” she said, then looked over as Whisper spoke. “Guess we’ll have to talk later,” she told the other female.

(Wait, Kiara or Fira? Bc I don’t know who Kiara is, and Fira is a warrior not a hunter)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:25 pm

Sierra/Female/Tags: everyone
She bounces up to her new mentor

Rena, Rebel, Rolis/ female,male,male/ tags: siblings
Rolis cried out in pain. Rena was trying to force the trap open. Rolis was also helping but on watch too.

Faolan
He woke up and padded out

Sailor/male/tags: open
“Good, you?” He asks
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✯Clexa✯ » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:35 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Solix- m- Tiger- Homo; Splix is mate- Alphas mate- 3 adopted cubs soon- Camp- Tags: everyone really

The sweet and gentle tiger nodded at his mate a bit. The nervous and sometimes shy male listened as he spoke to Whisper. His tail and ears moved a bit. “Okay,” the golden and green eyed red tiger then said, and began to walk.

The extreme striping of the tiger male stuck out on him. The gentle and loyal male looked to his new trainee. The fiery and wild male sighed a bit...then nodded to him. He looked up as Whisper spoke, saying “Guess were going to the moors.”

The pretty white tiger cheetah purred as she sat there. Blue eyes looked to her crush, and she smiled at her some. “Hello,” she said, then looked over as Whisper spoke. “Guess we’ll have to talk later,” she told the other female.

(Wait, Kiara or Fira? Bc I don’t know who Kiara is, and Fira is a warrior not a hunter)

The warriors go with the hunters to protect them.
✯Clexa✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:40 pm

[kay, but is there a character named Kiara?
Or did you mean Fira?]

The amber eyed dark furred lynx smiled at him a bit. The silly and loyal female purred as she said “Pretty good.”

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✯Clexa✯ » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:13 pm

// there is a character named Kiara yep!

Splix | Male | Tags: Solix

He pads after solix
✯Clexa✯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:19 pm

[XD kay]

Solix- m- Tiger- Homo; Splix is mate- Alphas mate- 3 adopted cubs soon- Camp- Tags: Splix

The sweet and gentle tiger but nervous and sometimes shy male hummed. His tail and ears moved a bit. The golden and green eyed red tiger continued to walk, wincing when he heard a cry. “Did you hear that?” he asked his mate.

The amber eyed dark furred lynx smiled at him a bit. The silly and loyal female purred as she said “Pretty good.”

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me