Call of the Wild 2.0 (Dog RP, Accepting) No lone dogs please

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Call of the Wild 2.0 (Dog RP, Accepting) No lone dogs pl

Postby hunt.er » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:19 am

Phoenix/Male/Tags:Cloudwillow/Location:Camp/Hunter of Leaf pack
Phoenix set the rabbit on the ground, "I can probably teach you some time." He flicked his tail to her, "I'm gonna go put this in the prey pile." He picked up the rabbit then placed it in the prey pile, his ears stayed perked up and his eyes sparkled.
Don't really use this site very much, if you need to contact me and I'm not responding through here please try my toyhouse (hunt-er) or my deviant art (Hunt-er)

Check out my art shop! Low prices!
hunt.er

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:22 am

Persephone
She lets her mate lick her ear and cheek. She nods "I will always help you".

Buck
"Good morning" He greets her

Lexi
"Thanks! Sure" Lexi says. She holds up the paw with the thorn, "This might hurt a little", she says as she plucks it out. "There"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fαƖƖѕ ιη Ɩσνє

OηƖу α тяυє ωσƖf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! My name is Furrydogs12, nice to meet you!
I am a roleplayer, student, and artist.
@linklinklink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωιтн тнє мσση
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:41 am

Hades/male/Tags: Persephone/Location: Camp/Alpha of Underdogs/Heterosexual/Mate is Persephone
He smiled and said, “UG... what is taking the pack so long.”

Shadow/female/Tags: Buck/Location: Camp/Alpha of Leaf/Heterosexual/Mate is Buck
She said, “How are you?”

Fire/female/Tags: Lexi/Location: Camp/Huntress Trainee of Leaf/Bisexual (poly-open)/No mate or Crushes yet
She winced, but then it was gone. She dipped her head and said, “Thank you.” She turned to leave, but then she turned back to Lexi and said lowering her head, “I know you might not want to say this, but is Fish going to really be ok? The wound was so bad. I want to know if she’ll be the same after that again.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:07 am

[Hey furry, what's Lexi's sexuality? Does she only like boys, or girls too?]

Leaf

Shai- 1 y 8 mo.- healer trainee- wants healer- f- bi; Leo is crush- wants pups- husky mix- camp- Tags: Leo

The sweet and happy but fiery and wild female twitched her ears. Her white tipped tail flicked, and the black dog smiled as she began to eat.

Lua- 3- den mother- wants healer- f; Crush is Baxter, and maybe Lexi- pregnant- has brother elsewhere Canadian Eskimo dog- camp- Tags: open in nursery, almost ready to give birth

The sweet and silly but shy and nervous tan female sighed as she stretched out on her side. Her splashy white markings stood out against the tan. The blaze did too, of course, and contrasted the black nose and snout. Blue eyes blinked, and her black ears moved a bit.

Underdogs

Celestial- 4- hunter- m- homo; Katana is crush- has to adopt- Panda shepherd- camp- Tags: open

The wild and crazy but cuddly and loyal male flicked his tail gently. The slender male turned blue and brown eyes to his crush, and said "H...Hello."

Solis- 3- warrior- m- homo; open- has to adopt- sister Shiloh in Leaf- Irish red and white setter- camp- Tags: open

The loyal but sometimes cruel red and white male yawned a bit. He left the warrior den, and began to walk through the camp then. He huffed a bit as he saw Celestial was just sitting there... Had he even gone hunting, the setter male wondered, and shook his head.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:13 am

(She is bi)

Katana
He smiles warmly. "The alpha is holding Bella's trial now, want to come?"
xxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fαƖƖѕ ιη Ɩσνє

OηƖу α тяυє ωσƖf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@linklinklink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωιтн тнє мσση
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:19 am

[XD cool, Lua might be crushing on her too. Lua is also almost ready to have pups, so she's stuck in the nursery, so...someone come visit her!]

Leaf

Shai- 1 y 8 mo.- healer trainee- wants healer- f- bi; Leo is crush- wants pups- husky mix- camp- Tags: Leo

The sweet and happy but fiery and wild female twitched her ears. Her white tipped tail flicked, and the black dog smiled as she began to eat.

Lua- 3- den mother- wants healer- f; Crush is Baxter, and maybe Lexi- pregnant- has brother elsewhere Canadian Eskimo dog- camp- Tags: open in nursery, almost ready to give birth

The sweet and silly but shy and nervous tan female sighed as she stretched out on her side. Her splashy white markings stood out against the tan. The blaze did too, of course, and contrasted the black nose and snout. Blue eyes blinked, and her black ears moved a bit.

Underdogs

Celestial- 4- hunter- m- homo; Katana is crush- has to adopt- Panda shepherd- camp- Tags: open

The wild and crazy but cuddly and loyal male flicked his tail gently. The slender male kept blue and brown eyes focused on him, and said "Sure. Stupid Bella..."

Solis- 3- warrior- m- homo; open- has to adopt- sister Shiloh in Leaf- Irish red and white setter- camp- Tags: open

The loyal but sometimes cruel red and white male yawned a bit. He left the warrior den, and began to walk through the camp then. He huffed a bit as he saw Celestial was just sitting there... Had he even gone hunting, the setter male wondered, and shook his head.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:24 am

(Should I have Lexi come over?)

Katana
He pads over to where most of the other dogs are
xxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fαƖƖѕ ιη Ɩσνє

OηƖу α тяυє ωσƖf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@linklinklink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωιтн тнє мσση
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:25 am

[XD If you want. She might need to be there anyway for when I'm ready for Lua to have the pups.]

Leaf

Lua- 3- den mother- wants healer- f; Crush is Baxter, and maybe Lexi- pregnant (Summer and Storm)- has brother elsewhere Canadian Eskimo dog- camp- Tags: open in nursery, almost ready to give birth

Underdogs

The wild and crazy but cuddly and loyal male flicked his tail gently. The slender blue and brown eyed male yawned, and quickly followed his handsome crush.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:29 am

Katana
He continues walking

Lexi
She walks out of her den to the nursery to check on Lua
xxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fαƖƖѕ ιη Ɩσνє

OηƖу α тяυє ωσƖf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@linklinklink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωιтн тнє мσση
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:45 am

Hey, do you want Baxter and them to get in a relationship now? For Lexi and Lua?
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me