▼ ❝ FOX PELTS ❞ ▲

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ▼ ❝ FOX PELTS ❞ ▲

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:19 pm

Azalea
Female - 9 months - Apprentice - Mentor: Juniper - Tags: Juniper
Azalea listened to her mentor her fluffy black ears pricked forward intently"I slept alright" She smiled softly at Juniper giving a small shrug. Azalea's smile widened when her mentor gave her a playful nudge "Yep" Azalea replied joyfully even though the thought of the dogs made her nervous she trusted Juniper and knew that she wouldn't put her in danger. Azalea glanced at the camp entrance before turning back to Juniper "Shall we go" she asked her mentor slightly tilting her head.

Blaze
Male - 3 years old - Warrior - Apprentice: Jackal - Tags: Scout and Tiny
Blaze looked over when he heard his name being called "Oh Hello Scout" he replied cheerfully returning Scout's head nod. "That sounds fun I would love too" Blaze responded. Blaze looked over at Tiny when he heard her speak "Of course the more the merrier" he beamed wagging his tail. Blaze was happy to be invited hunting since it made him feel accepted he was glad that everyone was welcoming to him even though he wasn't born in the skulk.
tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:55 pm

Tiny tags scout and balze
Tiny smiles and says “ok she wags her smal tail and says “where are we hunting?” She looks curiously at blaze
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starryeyedmimi » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:47 am

Juniper:
Tags: Azalea
Juniper quietly lead Azalea towards the den's exit. She technically wasn't supposed to do this without checking in with people first, but she figured it wouldn't do any harm if it was for training purposes. They found the dogs prints and she quickly picked up the scent, it was musty and smelled like, well, dog. Juniper looked to Azalea, "your turn. Once you pick it up, start following the path, I'll let you know when to stop". She stepped back and let her take the lead.
My goal is to collect EVERY PET on this site.
Right now I am collecting: ALL DOGS/WOLVES
I am always looking for halters and bridles.
Starryeyedmimi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:17 pm

Scout - Male - Three years - Warrior - Tags: Blaze, Tiny

Scout nodded in agreement with Blaze. "Yes, absolutely!" he agreed excitedly. He looked to Blaze when Tiny asked where they would be hunting. "I don't know yet. Do you have any suggestions on where to hunt, Blaze?" Scout asked, tilting his head to the side curiously.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me