ππˆπ‘πƒπ’ πŽπ… π‡πˆπ‹πŠπˆπˆπ (ππ‹π€π˜)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ππˆπ‘πƒπ’ πŽπ… π‡πˆπ‹πŠπˆπˆπ (ππ‹π€π˜)

Postby Alita~ » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:41 am

Serana | Hilkiin-Budgerigar | Onyx Flock | Medic | Location: Great Tree | Tagging: Pearl

Serana leaped off after Pearl, the bag held tight in her beak. She whistled joyfully as they flew down, glad to be in the air.

OOC: I'm losing ideas for words, so I'm probably gonna poof for a little while so I don't tire myself out, then get annoyed :'D
Alita~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ππˆπ‘πƒπ’ πŽπ… π‡πˆπ‹πŠπˆπˆπ (ππ‹π€π˜)

Postby Viperflare » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:46 am

Pearl | Onyx Flock | Forager | Location: Camp | Tagging: Serana

Pearl furrowed her wings and dove through the trees, feeling the quick change of climate as they left the camp. The jungle's canopy trapped in moisture, causing little droplets of crystal clear dew to slowly roll off the leaves. The air was heavy with the faint scent of past rain, and mist enveloped the grassy ground. Amber coloured sap dripped from several trees, oozing down the bark with a slow pace. Echoes of sounds were muffled through the undergrowth as the camp full of chirps steadily faded into the distance. "Man, this feels more like home than home," Pearl murmured to herself, flapping her wings once or twice as she surveyed her surroundings.

OOC: That's okay!! See you later!
Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alita~ » Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:13 pm

Serana | Hilkiin-Budgerigar | Onyx Flock | Medic | Location: Jungle | Tagging: Pearl

Serana's dark eyes searched for fruit and seeds as they flew, but also predators. They were all safe at their Great Tree, but out here in the jungle, well... that was a different story. Her eyes flicked around, and she eventually caught sight of a large bush, with red berries on it.
"Over here!" She called to Pearl, angling her wings, and sending her down to it.
Alita~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:19 pm

Pearl | Onyx Flock | Forager | Location: Forest | Tagging: Serana

Pearl followed closely after the Healer, vaguely impressed at Serana’s sharp eyes. Well, she can spot medical leaven in between the undergrowth. I shouldn’t be so surprised. The Forager landed at the base of the bush, digging her claws into the ground before hopping forwards. β€œGood sight!” Pearl congratulated, nodded at Serana before leaning forwards to take a couple berries from their branch.
Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alita~ » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:00 am

Serana | Hilkiin-Budgerigar | Onyx Flock | Medic | Location: Jungle | Tagging: Pearl

Serana landed as well, ruffling her feathers before starting to pick off of the bush.
"Thanks." She replied, continuing to pick through the leaves and sticks.
Alita~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:00 am

Pearl | Onyx Flock | Forager | Location: Jungle | Tagging: Serana

Pearl worked diligently in silence alongside Serana as they both picked the bright berries and settled them into their woven satchels. She kept stealing small glances at her parter, though willed herself to stop. Serana had seemed to be quite down lately. Of course, no one was really in need of medical supplies, with the exception of a little scratch or the like here and there. Once Pearl had filled half of her satchel, she stepped back and offered a little chitter. "That's probably good enough for me. If we can find any insects and bugs, that would be totally wonderful." She chirped, ruffling her wings. "Up for finding an old log we can roll over?"

OOC: Sorry for being so late! Was going to respond before and just forgot
Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alita~ » Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:36 am

Serana | Onyx Flock | Medic | Location: Jungle | Tagging: Pearl

Serana fluttered backwards, and looked over the bush, then her satchel momentarily. The Hilkiin-Budgerigar nodded, satisfied with the amount she had collected.
"Sure. Come to think of it, I feel like I remember seeing one not too far from here. Though, we will need the help of some others to get it over..." She glanced back in the direction of their Great Tree, tilting her head slightly. "What do you say?"
Alita~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:39 am

Pearl | Onyx Flock | Forager | Location: Jungle | Tagging: Serana

Pearl tilted her head and nodded in response. Most bug-worthy logs were the hardest to move away, unless you could push it over or something like that. "I'm all for that!" She chirped, hopping up and down as she bobbed her head a little bit. More birds to come foraging was always a better option.
Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alita~ » Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:52 am

Serana | Onyx Flock | Medic | Location: Jungle | Tagging: Pearl

Serana nodded, sighing internally. It was true, they would need help to get a log over, but Serana was definitely not one for large groups. More than one other bird, and she may as well be in the midst of three full panicking Flocks.
"Alright." She replied, forcing her voice to not waver even the slightest bit. She spread her wings, and launched herself into the air, continuing to keep a feigned happy air about her. She hovered above the ground for a moment, to let Pearl catch up, then continued on flying.
Alita~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:48 am

Pearl | Onyx Flock | Forager | Location: Jungle > Camp | Tagging: Serana

Pearl barely noticed Serana's discontentment as she lifted off from the ground and followed after the Healer. However, as they flew in slightly tense silence, she started to vaguely become more uncomfortable. The Forager knew that Serana didn't exactly enjoy the presence of more than one bird (with the exception of medical emergences, which even then were quite rare), and simply decided to try to find the quietest birds. She herself wasn't.. too quiet, but knew when to be. As the camp came into sight, Pearl slowed down to allow Serana the first way in.
Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me