๐“ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ - ๐“ž & ๐“

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ๐“ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ - ๐“ž & ๐“

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:59 am

[whoops! I donโ€™t know why I thought that said theyโ€™d be meeting today...it says theyโ€™re uniting when ready...should we just rewrite stuff or ignore that part of my post?]

Pandora- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Beta- Pan; Anubis- mate open- no pups yet- Hades x Persephone; Demeter, Dionysus- Tags: Anubis/Avina

The she wolf shook out her tannish and black coat, again. She yawned a bit and sighed, then noticed her fellow beta. She muttered โ€œHello,โ€ then gave a small nod. She then looked to one of the fighters, as the she wolf approached. โ€œAnubis is right; you should keep them training. Some of them are great, but you can always get better.โ€

Jess- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Mother- Bi; Tannis/Tanais- mate open- Jayda and Enix- Gar x Lis; 4 siblings- Tags: open

The red head she wolf yawned a bit as she laid in the den with the pups. She hummed a canine sound as she licked the two gray pups once more. Enix had a white mark on his forehead. Jayda did not appear to have the same kind of marking. Jess looked up when Tanais approached. She smiled as she said โ€œGood morning, Tanais.โ€

She smiled as she then said โ€œI am most certainly hungry. Itโ€™ll also probably help with the milk, because theyโ€™re still drinking it. Thank you,โ€ she said sweetly, and smiled brightly at her crush. She hadnโ€™t told him yet that she liked him...She shook her head a bit, silently scolding herself. โ€œJayda and Enix,โ€ she then said, the pupsโ€™ names.

Crow and Ravenna- m/f- 11 mo- Dark Moon- Trainee/ Healerโ€™s apprentice- Homo; open/ Bi; open- too young for mate- too young for pups- Blackbird x Rivera- Tags: each other/basically everyone

The black young one blinked blue eyes as he sat and listened. He twitched his ears and flicked his tail a little bit. He hummed a canine sound as he nodded to the alphas. He didnโ€™t really know what to say, it seemed more of a family matter.

The blue eyed pup twitched a black nose and ears as she yawned. The tan areas stood out amongst the gray. The white parts stood out as well, of course, and she huffed as she listened too. She shook her head a couple times at those words.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:45 am

โ†AvinaโตThe Blacked Heart
โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•
โ—„4 years๏ฝœFemale๏ฝœBlue Rock๏ฝœLead Fighter๏ฝœtagged; Anubis & Pandora/Open โ–บ
    indentation The lean she-wolf snickered as her golden-yellow gaze met Anubis's and huffed, "True. I just needed to make sure in case, one never can be too careful." She mused, with a flick of her tail. Her eyes flickered between the two at the mention of the Dark Moon pack. Avina sighed, " Is it too much to ask, that those bags of crowfood don't survive the coming winter?" Shaking her head the she-wolf turned her gaze and started to pad away. "Anyways, see y'all later!" She called as she left, before stomping up to one particularly lazy wolf. Standing over the half-asleep male, she gave a vicious smile and boomed. "Wake up Maggot! Look alive. You have three minutes. Get the others awake, eat, and then meet me in the Valley. If you're not there within the allotted time, you are all to run three laps around the territory after training."
    indentation With that said, the pale-furred she-wolf sharply turned giving the now wide awake male a double-tap. First with her tail and then with one expertly manicured paw that held four long and beautifully sharpened claws. Sneering in her fighter's general directions, she started out of camp.

โ˜…BeowulfโตThe Wise
โ—„7 years๏ฝœMale๏ฝœDark Moon๏ฝœAlpha Male๏ฝœtagged; Akari, Jelena & the Packโ–บ
    indentation He watched the reactions of his packmates as the alpha female spoke, Beowulf saw flashes of anger, fear, and confusion. Though he was sure there other sorts of reactions too. But it was two reactions that caught his eye. One of the pack's Omegas; a young she-wolf named Chemical, growled. Something he considered rather out of character for the she-wolf, but he dismissed it for now. The other was Jelena, who's reaction was honestly expected. Yet also unexpected, as it seemed more toned down than he'd originally expected. Despite that her tone was unacceptable. With narrowed eyes he spoke, a dark glare flickering between Chemical and Jelena. "I know you're upset. I don't like this easy, but we don't have many choices at this point. Winter is swiftly coming upon us, and to be honest this will probably be the harshes winters in generations. And I fear for our survival should this war continue." He paused tilting his head as he was considering something.
    indentation"But as it seem's Brisbane feels the same. So. As is said before, Jelena and Lowell will be betrothed, and under the next full moon, our packs shall gather and meet in an attempt for peace." Beowulf stated, calmly as he looked down at his pack from his seat. He silently waited for a few heart-beats to let that set in. He was unsurprised when Jelena blew her top. Stoically he listened to her cry, taking eat hit of venom without flinching before replying. "Jelena. I refuse to bury any more of our pack-mates because of this thrice-damned war. I've buried each of my siblings, my parents, cousins, and my brothers and sisters in battle. No more. No more I say! Who will we bury next? Opall? Crow?" He roared, huffing for breath, which quickly turned to a few harsh coughs.

โ…TanaisโตThe Sheild
โ—„4 years๏ฝœMale๏ฝœBlue Rock๏ฝœHunter๏ฝœtagged; Jess โ–บ
    indentation Looking over the slenderly built female, Tanais couldn't help but admire the she-wolf. As far as the brute knew, Jess was planning on raising these pups alone. In fact, as far as he knew, now one knew who the father was. It was mildly disconcerting, after all, the father could be a Dark Moon Pack wolf. The thought of it made his lips curl into an ugly sneer. He shook himself out of his thoughts as the she-wolf spoke, greeting him first before accepting the prey. Silently he nodded along, ears flushing with heat. "Mother must have said something to that effect. Though I never paid much attention to her lessons." Tanais admitted softly. Dark ears perked as she spoke the names of her pups, and blinked, silently looking them over for a few moments.
    indentation "They're beautiful. It'll be fun to see them grow. To see what their personalities turn out to be like." He mumbled absently. I wonder who they'll take after more, their mother? or their father? Either answer scared him in a way. Then again unknowns always scared him. Though he wasn't sure what was worse two unknowns or two miniature versions of their mother running about.

โ˜†JelenaโตThe Heiress
โ—„3 years๏ฝœFemale๏ฝœDark Moon๏ฝœAlpha's Heir๏ฝœtagged; Akari, Beowulf & the Pack โ–บ
    indentationEmotions ran rampant in her mind and heart. What? D-did I hear that right? She thought absently. Betrothed? Her gaze flickered back and forth between her parents, a mixture of horror and disbelief slapped onto her face. A look that was quickly being replaced with anger. With fury. Growling low in her chest, and getting to her paws, Jelena stood. Her lips curled back into a snarl, and all too quickly she wasn't able to hold it back anymore. "Have you finally gone insane old man!" She screeched out, her ears flat against her head speaking to her unease. "Why on earth would you do this? Force me into a relationship with some barbaric and dimwitted fool, are you out of your ever-loving mind? Why make this sad attempt at peace when we have the ability and strength to kill every last one of those flea-ridden maggots? It'd be so easy, like fawns ripe for the picking!"
    indentationIt took all of three seconds for her to regret her words. That was the amount of time it took for her father to scold her, in front of the whole pack like she was a pup again. But the fury and anguish in his voice hit deeper than she'd like to admit. Jelena flinched as her father started coughing, as guilt flooded her system. As she finally began to understand. Her parents were getting old, and her father, whose line had always led this pack had to assure that his forefathers pack survived another winter. No matter what happened to him.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poksil » Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:42 am

Chemical-Omega-Dark Moon
"YOU CANT DO THAT" The distressed omega finally yelled. Pent up rage surging throughout her veins as she stood to her feet.
The gray fighter beside her tried to calm her down by pressing his pelt against hers, which didnt work...at all.
"I lost my mother due to Blue Rock. I lost my best friend as well!!" Chemical yelled. "I refuse to let this happen!"
Kaworu-Fighter-Dark Moon
Kaworu was honestly...scared.
He had never seen an omega lash out like that, he saw her baring teeth and claws dogging into the ground out of anger and rage and...grief
He didnt know that she had lost her mother. "Oh god, all those jokes I made" Kaworu thought in regret.
He then saw Chemical making advances towards the pack leader. "Oh god what is she doing!"
Last edited by Poksil on Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Poksil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:04 am

Pandora- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Beta- Pan; Anubis- mate open- no pups yet- Hades x Persephone; Demeter, Dionysus- Tags: Anubis/Avina

The she wolf shook out her tannish and black coat, again. She yawned a bit and sighed, then noticed her fellow beta. She muttered โ€œHello,โ€ then gave a small nod. She then looked to Avina again, and said โ€œNo, itโ€™s not too much to ask, but theyโ€™ll survive...โ€

Jess- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Mother- Bi; Tannis/Tanais- mate open- Jayda and Enix- Gar x Lis; 4 siblings- Tags: Tanais

The red head she wolf yawned a bit as she laid in the den with the pups. She hummed a canine sound as she nuzzled the two gray pups. Enix squeaked, and pressed against her side. She began to eat the fish, then stopped to look at him. โ€œThank you,โ€ she said with a nod. โ€œI hope every-wolf in this pack will help raise them, and...doesnโ€™t think bad of me.โ€

Crow and Ravenna- m/f- 11 mo- Dark Moon- Trainee/ Healerโ€™s apprentice- Homo; open/ Bi; open- too young for mate- too young for pups- Blackbird x Rivera- Tags: each other/basically everyone

The black young one blinked blue eyes as he sat and listened. He twitched his ears and flicked his tail a little bit. He hummed a canine sound as he continued to listen. He flinched a bit when Beowulf yelled his and Opallโ€™s names...

The blue eyed pup twitched a black nose and ears as she yawned. The tan areas stood out amongst the gray. The white parts stood out as well, of course, and she huffed as she listened still. She wouldnโ€™t let any wolf harm her twin...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:31 am

Jason/4/Male/Dark Moon Beta Male/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Jason padded into camp after a successful patrol and stretched. Nothing out of the ordinary right now but he's sure there will be eventually. He had been looking along the borders looking for signs of the other pack. No one has been betrothed yet so they're still enemies. He shook out his fur and shrugged.

Opall/4/Female/Dark Moon Mother/Mate: Dakota/Tags: Open
Opall lay in a sunny spot in camp, the heat from the sun helping her stomach from the pain of the pups moving. She was panting and couldn't wait to give birth. Her mate was very helpful during this time and she loves him so much. Looking around for him she lets out a painful Yelp frowning. She scrunched up her face into a snarl as she waited for the pain to pass.

Luna/6/Female/Blue Rock Hunter/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Luna walks into camp dragging a young deer fawn. It's not much but could help enough to keep the others going. She stopped the deer in the feed spot and sat down panting. She's getting older but doesn't mind hunting small game. She looks around the pack for someone to talk to.

Link/4/Male/Blue Rock Omega (wants to earn fighter)/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Link scowls at the wolves around him. He hates that he was made and Omega. He wants fighter but chose Omega. He sits there seething. It's been a year since he Chose to be an Omega and wants to prove himself to be a fighter. Though he was thankful for his Pack anyway. Link sighs and lays down, tired as he hasn't slept a wink the past week.

(All characters are open!)
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vervainium » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:23 pm

๐€๐๐”๐๐ˆ๐’ ๐“‡‰
    ๐’๐ˆ๐— ๐˜๐„๐€๐‘ ๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐Œ๐€๐‹๐„ ๐“‡‰ ๐๐„๐“๐€ ๐Ž๐… ๐๐‹๐”๐„ ๐‘๐Ž๐‚๐Š ๐“‡‰ ๐’๐ˆ๐๐†๐‹๐„ ๐“‡‰ ๐“๐€๐†๐’: open, Kaworu possibly

Interactions were brief this morning, and everyone seemed tense... far more than usual. Anubis would shake it off his shoulders and turn away from the pack, headed in nowhere particular. Perhaps there would be something, or someone, far more interesting and deserving of his time near the border of Blue Rock. Pandora appeared to ignore him completely, which he thought was rather strange of her to do, it was unlike her. "Hmm," the onyx beta would hum to himself as he padded away. He figured this 'big event' or whatever it was surely had everyone in a twist. It was never confirmed if the Dark Moon wolves would show up today, so Anubis didn't really worry about it.

He wasn't in the mood for that type of environment today, so instead, he decides to head off north, in search of something else. Whatever that something might be, he didn't know, didn't really care. It would most likely be trouble, in the end...
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poksil » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:39 pm

Kaworu-Fighter-Dark Moon
"I have to get out of here" The gray fighter says. Quickly scurrying out of the area to avoid a scene. He ran across a rabbit den, not paying attention to the potential food that he could consume, he had other things on his mind than food...for once.
Kaworu stopped by the river for a drink, he was heaving and panting.
He saw something out of the ordinary. The autumn wind carries the scent of a wolf and the crunching of golden leaves scattered across the forest floor.

Im not doing Chemical because its Rea's move
Last edited by Poksil on Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Poksil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

this is the worst post i'm sorry

Postby vervainium » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:42 pm

๐€๐๐”๐๐ˆ๐’ ๐“‡‰
    ๐’๐ˆ๐— ๐˜๐„๐€๐‘ ๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐Œ๐€๐‹๐„ โ”€โ”€ ๐๐„๐“๐€ ๐Ž๐… ๐๐‹๐”๐„ ๐‘๐Ž๐‚๐Š โ”€โ”€ ๐’๐ˆ๐๐†๐‹๐„ โ”€โ”€๐“๐€๐†๐’: Kaworu

Anubis' nostrils flared and his ears perked up as he rose his head above his shoulders. There was an obvious stench in the air. Anubis didn't know why, but he didn't actually expect another wolf to be nearby. Which, he should have, but alas. The beta male narrowed his eyes, and they quickly followed along the river towards a tawny wolf, heaving and trying to catch his breath. Anubis stepped out, readily showing himself, yet never taking his eyes off the stranger.

Anubis hummed, "You seem a bit far from home, no?"
Last edited by vervainium on Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poksil » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:51 pm

Kaworu-Fighter-Dark Moon
Kaworu stepped foreword, closer to the babbling creek. Ears perked up as he sat down; he didnt want to fight, he was too tired to do so. But by the looks of him, Kaworu thought he could take him. The gray wolf glanced at the black-coated wolf and murmured "You look like one of my friends, who is actually the reason im here" Kaworu chuckled at the end a bit. He doesnt get why the Dark Moon pack and the Blue Moon pack fight. Nobody could remember.
Last edited by Poksil on Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Poksil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:10 pm

Pandora- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Beta- Pan; Anubis- mate open- no pups yet- Hades x Persephone; Demeter, Dionysus- Tags: open

The she wolf shook out her tannish and black coat, again. She sighed as she began to just wander around then. Where had Anubis decided to go off to without telling them...? Well, she supposed maybe he didnโ€™t need to tell any-wolf. Still, it would be nice to know. Especially because Dark Moon wolves could be sneaking around...

Jess- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Mother- Bi; Tannis/Tanais- mate open- Jayda and Enix- Gar x Lis; 4 siblings- Tags: Tanais

The red head she wolf yawned a bit as she laid in the den with the pups. She hummed a canine sound as she nuzzled the two gray pups. Enix squeaked, and pressed against her side. She began to eat the fish, then stopped to look at him. โ€œThank you,โ€ she said with a nod. โ€œI hope every-wolf in this pack will help raise them, and...doesnโ€™t think bad of me.โ€

The black young one blinked blue eyes as he sat and listened. He twitched his ears and flicked his tail a little bit. He hummed a canine sound as he continued to listen. He flinched a bit when Beowulf yelled his and Opallโ€™s names...

The blue eyed pup twitched a black nose and ears as she yawned. The tan areas stood out amongst the gray. The white parts stood out as well, of course, and she huffed as she listened still. She wouldnโ€™t let any wolf harm her twin...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me