Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:55 am

OOC: Oh! Looks like you’ve already got the link. Yep, feel free to jump in! Shadow from Lightning is open, or you could join Karter and Elijah.
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilycat2006 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:59 pm

OOC/ I guess I could run into someone in the forest?

Storm:
The rabbit ahead of me twitched its ears at the sound of my pawsteps. Crouching low to the ground, I stalked closer to the prey infront of me. Snap! I looked down at my black paws. A branch was snagged inbetween them. Darn it! I mentally cursed myself before plummeting into the forest after the rabbit.
The chase had gone for a while. The rabbit flew into a burrow just before I was aboit to catch it. I sat down near the hole;sniffing for anyother near by prey. No luck. Deciding I wasnt returning back to the pack empty pawed, I was going to wait the rabbit out. I starting grooming myself, licking out all of the stary leafs caught in my white pelt.
I heard a large crack sou ding behide me. Leaping to my paws I searched for the cause of the noise, fear striking through my bones
Lilycat2006

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:11 pm

OOC: Yeah, for sure, but I think only Fire Wolves are currently in the forest. If you want, I can have that crack in the forest be the Alpha of Fire Pack out for patrol or something. Is Storm in friendly, or enemy territory at current?
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilycat2006 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:58 am

OOC: Sure, the Alpha can run into Storm. Lets just say she was chasing the rabbit and dint know she has crossed into the Firepack territory
Lilycat2006

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:13 am

MAX | Fire Pack | Alpha | Location: Forest | Tagging: Storm

The scent of another wolf drifted to the Fire Pack's Alpha as he roamed, and it carried the unmistakable scent of the rivalling Pack. *How dare they cross our border?* He took off at a sprint towards the source of the scent until he could see the wolf who had trespassed, a female, from her size and build. *A solo hunter? An invader? What’s her business?* He wondered, slowing down and approaching now at a walk. "Hey! You! Who're you? What’re you doing here?"

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilycat2006 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:24 am

Storm:

"Hey! You! Who're you? What’re you doing here?"

She froze as she came face to face with the Alpha of the rivaling pack. Her ears perked up as she let out a small growl.
"My name is Storm, and you must be the infamous Alpha Max" She ruffed out in disdain. "What do you think you are doing in my territory?" She added stalking forward, ready to pounce.
Lilycat2006

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:39 pm

"You know me," he noted. "Greetings to you, Storm. I believe I must correct you though." He looked around, looking past her. "Only by a few metres, but it’s YOU who's crossed borders."

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilycat2006 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:30 pm

Storm | Lightning Pack | Warrior | Location: Forest | Tagging: MAX

Storm cocked her head in confusion. I've crossed the border? He must be mistaken. She took a deep breath, only to be awarded with the retching scent of the other pack. Feeling stupid and dumb, Storm let out a large snarl and raised her tail up in anger. "Maybe I was meant to cross the border, Alpha. She snapped out, not thinking straight. She crouched to the ground, and leaped towards Max, aiming for his neck.
Lilycat2006

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:09 pm

"Meant to cross the border? For what reason?" He wondered, then gasped as she attacked. "I did not come here to fight you, but you’ve struck first. I’m within my rights to retaliate." His voice was low, bordering on a growl. He didn’t move away from her attack, but twisted away from her teeth, attempting to use his sheer strength to force her off.

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilycat2006 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:48 pm

Storm->Warrior->Lightning pack->Location: Fire Pack territory->Tagging: MAX

Storm was flung off his back into the nearby bushes and brambles. She yowled in pain as she got a thorn stuck in her paws. Ouch ouch ouch She began to prance around in pain. "Retaliate all you want Alpha!" She huffed, trying to pull the thorn out, with no avail. "I know you wont hurt me." She chuckled under her breath
Lilycat2006

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me