▼ ❝ FOX PELTS ❞ ▲

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

▼ ❝ ii.

Postby འབྲོག་ཁྱི » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:52 am

┌──────────────────────────┐

⚜ ◦ ⤜──────→ 𝐃 𝐢 𝐚 𝐯 𝐚 𝐥
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────
    warrior male tagging Anouke the gathering → woods form wc; 375

└──────────────────────────┘

Diaval wasn't too surprised when the older fox didn't pay much mind to his comment, he was already ready to move onto something, or someone, else. However, the leader's speech about leaving Saduka falls stopped him. It was true that they had lost many members, most of their skulk's strength. His ears flickered a little as he considered the matter - it wasn't common to catch the dark fox without much to say. They were going to leave tonight? One would imagine that more preparation would be necessary, but it was possible that the move was this urgent. The humans and their dogs with the gnashing jaws were getting closer each day - it was honestly a miracle that one hadn't crashed straight into camp already. The approaching journey didn't scare the daring fox either, he was actually quite excited. Maybe more than was wise.

As his apprentice, Anouke, appeared in the clearing, he departed from the slowly dispersing crowd and towards the burgundy fox.
      "Did you hear what Bernita said? Looks like we're going hunting," he smirked, not giving the young fox much time to consider - and much less to reply - before speeding off towards the woods. He considered "keep up with your mentor" a significant part of training after all. The pair would have most of the day to spend before the convoy left Saduka falls. He intended to use a good part of that time finding something to fill his belly with, and perhaps take a nap. Rest was important too, he wasn't one of those mentors who brutally trained their apprentices day and night until they were too exhausted to keep a mouse in their jaws.

Rushing through the lush forest, he made sure to leave Anouke outside viewing distance before hopping over some thick shrubbery and diving under exposed roots. He even waded through a large shallow pool of water to make tracking him challenging - a little cheating wouldn't hurt. After arriving at some promising hunting grounds, he sat down on an inviting mound of moss, awaiting for her to finish following the strange winding trail he had left behind. He knew that that the young fox would be determined to find him, and then they could finally catch something to eat.
འབྲོག་ཁྱི

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▼ ❝ 003 ❞ ▲

Postby direwolf. » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:05 am

───────────────────────────────────────────────
FREYA

xxxx"Who said I was scared? I'm not scared of anything!" Freya responded, giving a slight swish of her tail as she looked to Andri. She was a tough fox; Andri's words would not affect her. She had been lying though. While she put on a front that she was not scared of anything, everyone had their fears. However, she was not going to list off every single fear she had. To overcome these fears, she would have to push on and ignore them. There was no time in being scared. When Andri "thanked" her for stepping on his tail, she tilted her head with a smile creeping up onto her maw. "It was my pleasure. I'm in the business──ah, never mind." She said when she noticed that Andri was already out the den and going to the meeting set by their leader. Her gaze drifted to Toka who told her not to worry about him. "He's just a grumpy ol' fox." She mused, rising to her paws and briefly stretching. Her joints gave a satisfying pop from being so stiff while she slept.
    xxxxThe warrior made her way out of the den to the voice of her apprentice, Azoth. Wagging her tail, she padded over to the apprentice and playfully nipped at his shoulder. "What were you doing out?" She questioned, her gaze on her young apprentice before she heard Bernita start to speak. Sitting back on her haunches, her gaze turned to Bernita as she began to speak. A surprised look appeared on her face when the leader announced that they were moving. She had grown up in Saduka Falls with her family. Her ears tilted back slightly at the mention of losing members. Her parents had been part of the large group of foxes that had been hunted down and skinned for their pelts. An invisible shudder went through her body, but she continued to listen to their leader. They would be going to the mountains, and the skulk was leaving quicker than she thought. They were leaving today when the sun set! She sat there, stunned as she took in this information.
    xxxxFinally snapping out of her thoughts, she looked to her apprentice. "You heard the boss lady. There's always time to train, so lets go on a hunt! We can bring a few others as well." She told Azoth before looking around the group of skulk members. Her eyes landed on Andri, and while he had not seemed pleased with her this morning, she planned on asking him to join them. "Hey Andri! You should bring your apprentice and join me and Azoth on a hunt." The fae barked, rising to her paws and giving a small wag of her tail. She was definitely hungry, and she needed to fill her stomach before they took such a long trek to the mountains. Plus this would give Azoth a chance to train today. While she may seem reckless, she did take the mentor life seriously. She wanted her apprentice to become a capable warrior.
( female ) ( three years ) ( georgian red fox ) ( warrior )
( mentions: --- ) ( tags: andri, toka, azoth )

AEMON

xxxxAemon sat there for a moment even after their leader had finished speaking. Lifting his head, his nostrils flared slightly as he searched for his mentor's scent. It was not long before the male himself came over to him. Turning his head in his mentor's direction, he immediately caught the scent of the herbs that Dinraal had gathered this morning. He squinted at his mentor, listening to him ask if wanted to assist him in packing the herbs for their trip. "I'm fully rested now, and I'm too alert from those dogs this morning.. I would love to help." He responded, rising to his paws and giving his tail a brief wag. He loved being a healer's apprentice. If there was any work that he could do, he would jump on the opportunity. He felt useful in this field, and he wanted to help his pack mates.
    xxxxNodding his head to Dinraal, he joined the other male to the healer's den to help him gather all their supplies. "Do you think we'll be able to carry everything? If not, I guess we should focus on more of the important things?" He questioned, sniffing around the den at the different herbs. It may be a little tricky carrying everything to their new home, but the could ask for help.
( male ) ( ten months ) ( red fox ) ( healer's apprentice )
( mentions: --- ) ( tags: dinraal )

direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ▼ ❝ FOX PELTS ❞ ▲

Postby PixelChan » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:57 am

Kāge - Male - 2 Years Old - Japanese Black Fox - Warrior - Crush: Open - Tags: Diaval

Kāge made his way back to the camp, with a plump rabbit from his successful hunt. He accidentally ran into Diaval, and his ears perked up in some surprise.
PixelChan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me