Shine Like the Stars|accepting|working on polls

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Shine Like the Stars|new|accepting|

Postby Foxxed » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:12 am

----These are so short forgive me.

Virgo | The black lamb | Female | Guard | Tagged: Janue | o

Looking around she spotted Janue, padding over she looked at him "Good morning." She Barked looking at the male, her long legged, slim form stood still, as if waiting for an attack.

Archer| The innocent crow| Male | Beta | Tagged: Open | o
Archer sat at a small rock observing the camp with calm eyes, his body relaxed. Everything was fine, the usual morning hate and glumness.
Foxxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:16 am

Hydie

<"Blossom">alpha<♀>in the camp<demisexual>crush; ask me<tags- Bryn>
The alpha had noticed the other guard bow to her giving her a satisfied feeling, good to see respect from the pack, it was what kept these wolves in order. She admired the courage and respect of a young guard, they were always ready to serve the pack no matter the risks, well that was a true pack wolf in the eyes of the broken alpha. Yet the alpha merely sat there as the other wolf spoke to her before she turned around finally to face this brute. A hunter, though not the rank Hydie ever had talent in being, but she had always known them to be quite graceful and useful when the pack needed them.
"Greetings hunter, I would recommend finding something to feed the guard with," Blossom said still as serious and loyal as she always was. "I need them in good shape to guard today, we cannot stand any threats around here."

Alano

<"Alloth">guard<♂>in the camp<bisexual>crush; unknown<tags- open>
The guard nodded almost to stay calm though inside he was a little surprised at the fact a healer had already gone out collecting herbs without a guard to help them. It was customary for wolves to go out with guards in case of rogues, but he had never seen them around quite as often as expected.
"Well I am always open otherwise unless I am on patrol so feel free to ask whenever needed," Alloth said quite calmly. "Your wish is my command in most circumstances so feel free to use that to your advantage."

Janue

<"Jana">omega<♂>in camp<unknown>crush; ask me<tags- open>
Though now quite sure what he was supposed to do, the omega had been only trying to stay in the shadows and out of sight for any pack member whoever wanted to hurt him. It was quite a customary for the pack to dispose the omegas, but even if he tried to strike he would be overpowered even quicker. For now he looked around to see the high ranks, the delta female of course and a stunning yet terrifying view of the alpha looking as if she was going to kill the next thing that walked her way.

Giovanni

<"Gio">hunter<♂>in the camp<pansexual>crush; ask me<tags- open>
--open--

Do you Recognize Me? Maybe, or maybe not. Well for you who don’t I used to be Bakabakabaka.
Could I write more? Yes. Do I want to? No.
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxxed » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:23 am

----- Archer is open.

Virgo cocked her head, raising her brow, Scaredy cat. she thought quietly. "There not gonna kill you. Not yet at least." she remained in her stiff stance, twisting her ears to catch any unusual sounds.

Archer sat at a small rock observing the camp with calm eyes, his body relaxed. Everything was fine, the usual morning hate and glumness.
Foxxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:28 am

Hydie

The alpha had noticed the other guard bow to her giving her a satisfied feeling, good to see respect from the pack, it was what kept these wolves in order. She admired the courage and respect of a young guard, they were always ready to serve the pack no matter the risks, well that was a true pack wolf in the eyes of the broken alpha. Yet the alpha merely sat there as the other wolf spoke to her before she turned around finally to face this brute. A hunter, though not the rank Hydie ever had talent in being, but she had always known them to be quite graceful and useful when the pack needed them.
"Greetings hunter, I would recommend finding something to feed the guard with," Blossom said still as serious and loyal as she always was. "I need them in good shape to guard today, we cannot stand any threats around here."

Alano

The guard nodded almost to stay calm though inside he was a little surprised at the fact a healer had already gone out collecting herbs without a guard to help them. It was customary for wolves to go out with guards in case of rogues, but he had never seen them around quite as often as expected.
"Well I am always open otherwise unless I am on patrol so feel free to ask whenever needed," Alloth said quite calmly. "Your wish is my command in most circumstances so feel free to use that to your advantage."

Janue

He glanced over to see the guard, she didn't seem all to scary, too cocky for his taste. He shrugged it bit, even an omega should have even just a small bit of dignity.
"I am not afraid of that, if you really must know I have other thoughts that I fear are coming true," he scoffed.

Giovanni

--open--

Do you Recognize Me? Maybe, or maybe not. Well for you who don’t I used to be Bakabakabaka.
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxxed » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:33 am

----- Archer is open.

"Like what? The cold traitorous guard talking to you?" it was true she had been caught snooping and passing off info to a rival pack once, she even had the hatred of Hydie to prove it. "The only reason I'm still in the pack is because the higher ups Thought I could be useful. Now that's a fear come true." She said, lowering her stance for a few seconds to sit down.

Foxxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:37 am

Hydie

Alano

Janue

He gave her a sly smirk feeling slightly prouder of himself, but not enough to march up to the alpha.
"Yes I see, but not my thoughts, you know the alpha is quite an unknown wolf," Jana said. "I have bigger thoughts, more serious than one guard who hates her alpha, so much bigger than that."

Giovanni

--open--

Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxxed » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:03 am

----- Archer is open.

Virgo lifted her head "one alpha hating guard who has the same sounding name as your father." She said "Besides, I always love a little betrayal, adrenalin. Spill." she commanded. Her grey eyes lit with a dark light.

Foxxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:12 am

||I have Noutok open and Neith open||

━━━━━━━━━
Neith||Feminine||4 years
demiromantic asexual
Guard||Tagged;; OPEN
Location;; Outer territory

━━━━━━━━━
Neith awoke with a loud snarl. How much she hated mornings was a never ending flaming hatred. Opening her eyes and curling her lip Neith raised her head and took a deep breath in smelling the morning air and area around her. She slowly raised her muscular build and stretched before shaking out her pelt and looking around with her pale green eyes. Grumbling she slithered over into the trees to do her morning patrol. She was in no mood to be bothered. But Neith was never in the mood for anything anyway... What's the point to try and be happy?

━━━━━━━━━
Bryn||Masculine||4 years
biromantic demisexual
Hunter||Tagged;; Jay
Location;; forest

━━━━━━━━━
Bryn thought for a moment. "Well this morning I'm going to catch some grub for the guard. As for you, I want you to try and catch a ground squirrel. can't be too hard correct?" he chuckled down. He saw him trying to force a smile and he stopped. "Tell me, Jay. What's on your mind? Be honest with me.." Bryn gave a more serious persona but his eyes remained gentle. He worried for the pup at times.

━━━━━━━━━
Creed||Feminine||3 years
biromantic demisexual
Healer||Tagged;; Alano
Location;; Inner Camp

━━━━━━━━━
Creed gave a soft chuckle then added on while studying the brutes eyes for a moment, before saying, "You seemed perplexed when I said I went on my own." she gave him a slightly reassuring look, "I'll let the guard know if I need help. Thank you." she thanked the male again this time a little more confident. "Well I must be off to my apprentice. I'll see ya around Alano." the peach pelted fea said with her gentle tone from earlier and she padded off to find Finch.

━━━━━━━━━
Noutok||Masculine||5 years
demiromantic heterosexual
Guard||Tagged;; OPEN
Location;; Inner camp - on a rock

━━━━━━━━━
Noutok awoke with a heavy sigh. He didn't love or hate mornings. For him it was a love hate relationship depending on the day. Today was a normal day and he didn't have much planned. Slowly rising to his paws he grunted and scratched her neck before looking around from someone to talk too. Spotting Alano and Creed while Neith slithered away on her morning patrol. Then there was Bryn talking to the Alpha. Huffing the male wandered over to a rock and jumped ontop and waited quietly.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persay » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:35 am

Jay//1//Omgea//Sibling:Finch//Mentor:Bryn//Tags:Open//Status:Crush:none currently,Mate:Crush:none currently

Jay Wiggles a bit looking down "Its nothing" he murrmers quietly 'Nothing New at least' he thinks sighlently to him self.
he/him
LIVE right now join me
my da
part of the gucci gremlin gang, I am the gucci ofc
gremlin soft
gremlin gurt
gremlin liz
gremlin feather
persay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SweetKawaiiPie~ » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:55 am

Shadow//Delta//Tags-Slate

He was wandering around before walking by Slate. He stopped and padded over to her, "Hey Slate, you doing okay?" He asked.
    Hey I'm ~SweetKawaiiPie~ I Love anime and i used to be known as Cassie449

~SweetKawaiiPie~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me