↬ roam free | dog rp [closed]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ↬ roam free | dog rp [open!]

Postby Perfect Polish » Tue May 17, 2016 2:41 am

Otis/male/foxhound

Bright morning sunlight pored through the rafters in the hay barn. Otis, a rather large foxhound, jerked awake from his nightmare dream. Ever since the old barn had burned down killing his mate and pup, Otis would wake from nightmares. Standing up the white and brown dog shook hay from his side's and hoped down, padding out into the barn yard. He noticed the human was already in the yard, throwing out corn for the chickens which scratched around the yard. Cooper was sitting a few feet away also observing.

Sadie/ Female/boxer

Sadie jumped up on the foot of her owners bed and walked to the top. The boxer then proceeded to lick the female humans face till she pushed Sadie away and got up. The brown boxer ran down the stairs into the kitchen and waited by her food.bowl, little trail wagging.

Autumn/female/Collie mix

The black and white collie trotted along the sidewalk. Stopped a few meters from a group of human pups waiting for the yeelowe machine. When it arrived and they boarded Autumn continued and stopped at a nearby house. A food dish was set out with a bit od kibble, the strag collie scarfed the food down and looked about for the neighborhood dogs.

Cooper/male/coonhound

Cooper sat beside the farmer as he threw out scratch to the chickens. He.obediently sat and watching. As a pup, he had been taught that ask the animals here were not for his meal.
Last edited by Perfect Polish on Tue May 17, 2016 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Perfect Polish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pink..equestrian » Tue May 17, 2016 2:56 am

Winston

basic information
name ➳ Winston
gender ➳ Male
age ➳ Five
breed ➳ Collie

digging deeper
personality ➳ Intelligent, friendly, charming, playful, and has a bit of a quick fuse.
history ➳ Winston was adopted by his current owners when he was about a year old. Penny came along about a month after. His life really hasn't been anything out of the ordinary. His owners work during the day, so when they're gone he wanders the town. Unfortunately for Winston, the owners bred him to Penny several months ago. He feels no attraction towards her, considering that they grew up together and he had viewed her as more of a sister figure.
romanticism ➳ Straight
sexuality ➳ Straight

lovelife
crush ➳ Open, for now
mate ➳ Open
past mates ➳ Penny

kin
mother ➳ Adele
father ➳ Harvey
siblings ➳ Otis, Barley, Jenna, Dawn
pups ➳ Penny is pregnant with them

other
theme song ➳ I Can Take It From There by Chris Young
other ➳ Nope

Penny

basic information
name ➳ Penny
gender ➳ Female
age ➳ Five
breed ➳ Collie

digging deeper
personality ➳ Smart, independent, confident, witty. She enjoys playing hard to get and if she doesn't want attention she will end it with a snappy remark.
history ➳ Penny's owners adopted her shortly after they got Winston. Penny was nearly a year old at the time. She loves her owners and wanders the town while they are both away at work. She was bred to Winston several months ago and the pups will probably be due soon.
romanticism ➳ Straight
sexuality ➳ Straight

lovelife
crush ➳ Open
mate ➳ Open
past mates ➳ Winston

kin
mother ➳ Clover
father ➳ Hank
siblings ➳ Laika, Josie
pups ➳ Pregnant with them

other
theme song ➳ No by Meghan Trainor
other ➳ Nope
pink..equestrian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kino » Tue May 17, 2016 8:02 am

V i v i a n
♦ | female | 3 years | belgian malinois | tagged; open | ♦

Seating herself obediently on the soft bedding beneath her, she'd perk her ears at the sound of her human companion returning with a cup of pellets held firmly in her grasp. Vivian wagged her tail, watching her pour the amount into the bowl. Her eyes averted to the human, knowing she had to be told when to eat rather than greedily dig in. She sat patiently, glimpsing up at her pack leader. When she said 'Okay', Vivan moved forward, beginning to chow down on the food. Her tail stopped wagging, instead dangled neatly near her hind legs. After about five minutes passed, she jerked her head upright, licking her chops from the access food scraps in her jaws. Moving toward the water bowl, she lapped up a few mouthfuls, waiting once more for her owner to direct her outside.

W e s l e y
♦ | male | 5 years | karelian bear dog | tagged; open | ♦

The human pup eventually reached him, wrapping it's arms around his neck and scratching behind his ears. Standing up, Wesley would wag his curled tail, licking it's face in a joyous mannerism. When the younger human let go, it scurried back over to the house, calling Wesley. Hearing his name, he bounded over swiftly though tilted his head, looking at the pup in confusion as it went inside and closed the door. His tail stopped wagging, ears narrowed forward to hear what was happening. Soon enough, the younger being came back outside with a bone shaped dog treat in his hand. He began to wiggle his tail, waiting for orders to be made. The pup pointed at the ground, so Wesley flattened his body and rolled over, lolling his tongue excitedly. The human then said 'Sit', so Wesley shifted into a seated posture. For his doing, he received a pat on the head and the cookie treat. Wesley took the reward gently from his hand, padding over to his usual spot- under a maple tree in the center of the yard. Laying down, the furry black dog began to eat his trophy.
𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞! 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞! 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞!

┌───────────────────┐
prns - artshop - ©
└───────────────────┘
┌──────────────────────┐
my pronouns are she/her and i play
a lot of genshin impact! my dms are
open for anything!!

└──────────────────────┘
Kino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beauty thief. » Tue May 17, 2016 8:31 am

heather
tags; wesley

Heather walked around the edge of Wesley's yard, waiting for the human to leave. He had been the first scent she had caught this morning- and with the wolf problem, Heather was trying to keep bonds between her pack tight. When they did, she padded over to him. "Mornin', Wesley! How are you doing?" She asked, tail wagging.

leo
tags; autumn

Leo was walking around the town, watching for any dogs. When he saw Autumn, he approached her carefully, giving her a respectful nod. "Anything new today, Autumn?" He asked.

akira
tags; sephia

Akira watched as the small dog barked at the human's door. She growled quietly. How can they act so.. powerless? She thought, her amber eyes trained onto the dog. She was on the prowl for new recruits; maybe she could turn this leash-licker into a powerful wild dog.

both of you are accepted! ]

my name...
is beauty thief!

kennedy
Image Image

hi there! my name is kennedy. i'm a pan girl who enjoys cute anime girls. im into a lot of stuff, but the big things i'm into at the moment are persona 4, persona 5, love live, idolmaster, bang dream, kid icarus, pretty cure, fire emblem, pokemon, fullmetal alchemist, ensemble stars, vocaloid, haikyuu, as well as general j-fashion. i do have some more minor interests that i still enjoy roleplaying, like warrior cats (but i don't actively follow the books anymore). i like to draw and write, and i'm currently working on a multimedia project titled extermination reality. i'm coming back to cs from a break because i want to get into roleplaying again to flex my writing skills. generally i like to think i'm a relatively chill person, so please don't be afraid to approach me if you need to talk about something. i hope if we interact that you can enjoy yourself!

beauty thief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monta, » Tue May 17, 2016 9:27 am

Breed: Swedish Vallhund
Tags: Akira

xSephia sat, her dark eyes staring at the door before letting out a last whine before she walked over to the
xstaircase on the side of the porch. She paused before lowering her stocky body down the first step, then
xthe next, and the next, before her dark paw pads hit the dewy grass. She sniffed the air, and noticed
xsomething was different, other than the salty, yet slightly sweet scent of Owner being absent from the
xyard. She paused, before brushing it off as just the overpowering scent of the freshly-cut, dewy blades of
xgrass that was scattered across the yard thickly. She sat once again at the base of the stairs, her small
xhead trained upwards towards the still-rising sun, the sky painted in blues and whites. She stood,
xshaking the dew from her black-and-cream coat before loping to the fence. She knew Owner wouldn't
xlet her out of the yard normally, but being the wanderlust vallhund she was, she had a way out anyways.
xShe wandered along the fence, searching for an uncovered hole that she would fit through under the
xshabby wooden fencing, completely unaware of the shewolf that stood outside of the fencing.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Breed: Catahoula Cur
Tags: Open

xCipher sat outside Owner's pup's door, clawing at the corner of it before it slid open slowly, and the slender
xmerle dog spent no time slipping through the half-open door and leaping onto their bed, letting out a loud
xbark before clawing at their coverings, digging through them and nudging them out of the way. He let out
xanother loud bark as he leapt off of the bed, sitting beside their bag that was stuffed to the brim with
xrandom items. Owner's pup sat up before letting out a low groan and standing, stretching as they made
xtheir way over to where Cipher sat, scratching his neck right above the collar. Owner's pup let out another
xgroan as they looked to the circle with numbers on the wall, and they quickly changed before running out
xof the room, bag in hand and Cipher trailing them before they went out the door, holding the door open
xfor Cipher to go outside, and Cipher happily obliged, trotting out the door before running after Owner's pup
xas they ran to the yellow machine stop, and upon Owner's pup reaching the bench, he jumped on the wooden
xbars connected by metal, sitting. Eventually, Owner's pup got on the yellow machine, leaving Cipher on the
xbench, where he stayed, lowering himself into a laying position, closing his eyes and lightly dozing in the
xmorning sunlight.
monta,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Tue May 17, 2016 9:39 am

(Can we make our own forms?)
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyWarrior » Tue May 17, 2016 9:48 am

Crym (Krih-mm)

basic information
name ➳ Crym
gender ➳ Male
age ➳ 21 (in human years)
breed ➳ Red Merle

digging deeper
personality ➳ Crym has always been a rather intelligent one; he is known for being tactful and scheeming more often than not. He doesn't necessarily like his owners (they make him sleep outside and it isn't rare for them to yell at him for the most random things) so he isn't seen at his home too much. When asked, "why don't you run away?" he always responds with the same answer: "Home is where the food is." He's grown into a tougher type of dog due to his past. He actually falls in love easily, and doesn't like to let go.
history ➳ How did he get to his not-so-loving owners? Well, despite that fact that he used to be the runt of the litter, he is now a strong and muscular fully-grown male Red Merle. He was given to the pound but managed to escape as a puppy. His current owners' cousins found him but after a while, they gave him to the people he now sees as his masters.
romanticism ➳ N/A yet?
sexuality ➳ Crym is more gay than straight. Females just don't interest him.

lovelife
crush ➳ (None yet)
mate ➳ (None yet)
past mates ➳ Had a female mate called Rosalynn, but she dumped him for another dog when they were younger. (and was also moved to his current home. Rosalynn was one of the cousins' dog.

kin
mother ➳ Empathi (dead)
father ➳ Rusty (alive, stray)
siblings ➳ Temi, Laura, Brianne. Brianne lives with him now.
pups ➳ none.

other
theme song ➳ Over and Over Again - Three Days Grace
other ➳ Haha, how do I jump into the rp?
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

. .
KittyWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pink..equestrian » Tue May 17, 2016 10:01 am

{ thank you for accepting me! }

Winston - male, age 5 - tags; open
Winston's humans had just left to go to their respective jobs for the day, and now he was free to do as he pleased. The male collie bounded down the steps of the front porch happily with a rawhide clenched firmly in his jaw. He stood tall and proud, gazing about to see whatever he could above the fence. Winston was a tall dog, and he could easily jump the fence if he felt so inclined. Instead, he took a seat in the soft grass and gnawed on his bone. He knew it was probably not good for his teeth to chew these bones all the time but he did it anyway. Hearing a shuffle, he noticed Penny had entered the yard too. Winston rolled his eyes. It wasn't that he had anything against her; the other collie was like a younger and slightly annoying sister to him, he just felt like making more interesting company today.

Penny - female, age 5 - tags; open
Penny entered her yard after the routine departure of the owners. She noted Winston sitting on the other side of the lawn. Penny walked along the fence, wondering if any dogs would soon walk by. Her companion often wandered the streets during the day, but Penny never strayed from the yard. For one, she wasn't all too confident that she'd be able to successfully clear the fence. She stopped walking and sat down, ripping grass from the lawn and eating it, chewing slowly. Her stomach was bothering her a bit today, which wasn't all too shocking considering that she was pregnant.

{ both are open! }
pink..equestrian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kino » Tue May 17, 2016 11:32 am

V i v i a n
♦ | female | 3 years | belgian malinois | tagged; open | ♦

She waited patiently for her owner to return, tail still wagging as she eventually entered the room. "C'mon, Viv." She offered, gesturing for Vivian to follow. Standing up, the she-dog shook her pelt again, padding after her obediently. Blinking up at the human, she barked softly, licking the hand that dangled down. Receiving a pat on the head, Vivian would continue to trot after her beloved companion, soon being led outside the house. As the duo entered the outdoors, Vivian would lift her head, taking in the fresh scent of air. Her owner turned, moving toward a porch chair as she sipped her coffee. The dark colored feminine strut off the porch, passing down a few stairs as she made her way over to the lawn. Happily, she'd roll around, allowing the morning dew to cling to her fur.

W e s l e y
♦ | male | 5 years | karelian bear dog | tagged; Heather | ♦

He'd managed to consume half of the crunchy treat until he hear a familiar voice, making his head pop upright. "Oh hey, Heather." Wesley replied, exchanging the tail wag politely. "I'm doing fine, and yourself?" He replied, rasping his tongue across his incisors satisfyingly as he glanced back down at the remainders of his treat. "Would you like the rest?" He offered, really not minding if she was willing to take it. He wasn't very hungry since he'd already had his morning meal, but it was a delight to have the human pup give it to him. Lowering his snout, he nudged it gently toward the black and white dog, showing that he wouldn't care if she had it.
𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞! 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞! 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞!

┌───────────────────┐
prns - artshop - ©
└───────────────────┘
┌──────────────────────┐
my pronouns are she/her and i play
a lot of genshin impact! my dms are
open for anything!!

└──────────────────────┘
Kino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perfect Polish » Tue May 17, 2016 12:22 pm

Otis/Male/Foxhound/ Tags; penny

Otis's eyes darted from the farmer feeding the chickens and back to Cooper. "Hey Coop, wanna head into town?" he barked. When the coonhound agreed, he headed down the dirt path and hit the road. The town was not far and the city soon came into view. The coonhound and foxhound then parted ways, an Otis soon headed to a nearby house. The white and brown dog noticed a collie laying in her yard. "Morning Miss Penny." he called out.

Cooper/Bluetick Coonhound/ Male/ Tags; Vivian

Cooper followed Otis as the two left the farm. As they reached the city the two parted ways and Cooper headed towards the pack leaders home. He approached the yard to see the Malinois rolling in the grass. "Hey Vivian!" he called out as he stopped at the edge of the yard. The coonhound could see the faes master in the porch chair and hoped the human wouldnt mind him in the yard.

Sadie/Fae/Boxer/Tags; Open

Sadie gulped down her food before darting out the dog door. She ran into the grassy yard, slidding down and rolling in the grass before running and grabbing the chew rope. After tossing it around a few minutes the boxer lay on the ground panting.

Autumn/Fae/Collie X/Tags; Open

Autumn looked up as the Irish Setter approached. "hello Leo" she said. "Nothing new really." she said , eyes gliding over the brutes red pelt.
Perfect Polish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me