Keep To Your Kind (big cat roleplay)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Keep To Your Kind (big cat roleplay)

Postby skyguy » Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:53 am

● ● ● name;; accalia. [a-kay-lee-ah]
      ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

● ● ● gender;; female.
      ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

● ● ● age;; six years old.
      ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

● ● ● species;; cheetah.
      ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

● ● ● appearance;; accalia is smothered in black spots, her eyes a dark amber, her paws white.
      ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

● ● ● personality;; accalia is a strong willed, persistent bundle of a dog. she holds her head high, not to let anyone mess with her own personal perception of herself. highly determined to put anyone that dare challenge her in their place, accalia is a force to be reckoned with. on the outside, she appears dull and rather apathetic, but those that put forth the effort to get to know her personally may see her softer, tender side. while she is extremely undaunted, she also cares for those close to her at an utmost rate. never to back down from a challenge, she's the kind of soul you'd see protecting her beloved before her own skin. she plays hard-to-get all the time and never lets boys get the best of her.

positive traits: giving, sympathetic, tender, protective
      negative traits: moody, unstable, bull-headed, forceful, hard-to-get
      ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

● ● ● mate;; none as of yet.
      ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

● ● ● backstory;; when accalia was only a cub, she went on a huge exploration with her mother. they ventured through some wild grass and through forests, and every night they would hide in a tree or snuggle up under a bush, ready for their new adventure the next day. of course this was for accalia's entertaining. when she then went to have a sniff behind a tree, she heard growling, and she got up as fast as possible. a tiger came out of from behind the tree, so she ran and yelped. her mother heard and ran after her, but never found her little cub. accalia was lost in the wilderness, the grass tickling her paws as she walked through endless days and nights, hunting her mother down. unfortunately she was long lost now. then she came across some sort of huge clan, full of lots of big cats like her. so of course she crawled in and joined the mingling.
Image Image
skyguy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OakHybrid » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:32 am

Ghost

She smiled, slightly curling her tail to her side. "You didn't startle me," She looked at the lioness, shifting on her paws. "I'm Ghost. Who are you?"
OakHybrid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf Prints » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:43 am

{{Zira}}
"I'm Zira. so, you live around here?" she asked, tipping her head slightly.
Wolf Prints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OakHybrid » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:47 am

Ghost

The snow leopard shook her head. "Not around here. I live more up north, around the other leopards." She sneezed as a cold water droplet found it's way to her nose. "I came down here because I wanted to sight see a bit. What about you?"
OakHybrid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:20 am

Name:Frostbite
Specie:
looks: Image
Relatives: none that are alive
Family: looking (
Short Bio: he had average life, when he was a cub till some two-leggers killed all of his family. he ran away and looked back. along the way, he found a female by the name of Tonya that raised him as her own along with her two cubs. he left her at the age of two and a half ,and has been alone ever since. frost is a very shy and quiet. he wants to keep his pure blood line to carry on if he meet the right fae.
------------
Name: Donatello
Species: cheetah
Relatives:none
Family:looking
Short Bio: he had a normal life till his family died of a mysterious illness. he grieved for days on end. he blames himself for what happed that day. he is very quiet and shy around others.he wants to have a pure line.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby explosive mind » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:16 am

Sunset scanned the area before setting down to eat her young zebra. There was a rustle of leaves and she heard voices. She flattened her ears, bearing her teeth as her eyes flickered everywhere.
Hey there! I am amur and I adore roleplaying warrior cats. I am a female gamer who likes cute games. I am terrible at horror games and I'm fairly impatient in real life.
explosive mind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:59 am

Donatello padded along silently stalking a antelope calf.
--------
Snowfrost came down the mountain to investigate the valley
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf Prints » Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:47 pm

OakHybrid wrote:
Ghost

The snow leopard shook her head. "Not around here. I live more up north, around the other leopards." She sneezed as a cold water droplet found it's way to her nose. "I came down here because I wanted to sight see a bit. What about you?"

"I live here... with my mate Scar. He's away at the moment, but he'll be back anytime now!" she purrs. (He'll never be back.) she sits, belly bulging as her weight shifts.
Wolf Prints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OakHybrid » Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:57 pm

Ghost

Ghost tilted her head, noticing her belly was swelled with cubs. "How lovely! You have children~ How long has he been gone for?" She tapped the ground with her tail, sitting on her haunches with a warm smile.
OakHybrid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf Prints » Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:35 pm

"Ages..." sighed Zira. "But he should be home any time now... wanna go on a walk? i could show you around. this territory's been in Scar's family for generations..." she said, smiling proudly. (how about they find him dead? it would explain why he never comes home.)
Wolf Prints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me