.: H O W L :. - A Semi-Literate Wolf RP || Open

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: .: H O W L :. - A Semi-Literate Wolf RP || Open

Postby feyre.archeron » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:36 am

Deseray

Rank Desired: She would like to become a beta, or even and Alpha one day.

Crush: No one yet
Mate: None, but looking
Pups: None

Personality: She is strong-willed and ambitious, although she is not power hungry. She can be very stubborn and does not like having others (Other than her Alpha) tell her what to do. However, she would defend her family to the end even if it meant certain death for herself. She's loyal and loving but can become violent.
History:Deseray was the first born of her litter and the only other wolf to survive aside from her twin sister Jinx. She never really grew close to her mother who was violent and dangerous. Instead, once her mother passed, she took off dragging her sister along. They were not accepted into their mothers original pack due to Jinx's violent episodes. She tries her hardest to keep Jinx under control, but her name suits her. She was Jinxed from birth. However, she has slowed down slightly thanks to Deseray and Deseray has all intentions of staying in this pack.

Fur Color: White
Eye Color:Golden
Detailed Description: Lean yet muscular with thick fur.

Other: Jinx is her twin sister.

Jinx

Rank Desired: She is fine where she is at.

Crush:None
Mate:None
Pups:None

Personality:Jinx is stubborn and violent. She takes after her mother with her temper and dislike for rules. She can be quite the handful for anyone, including her sister. She knows better than to disrespect the Alpha, however, trouble seems to follow her wherever she goes. She does not take kindly to anyone and will often snap when angered.
History:Jinx was born last in her litter, however, only her and Des survived through the rest of the winter. Her mother was a loner, exiled from her pack after killing another member. She passed on her violent trait to her daughter, who after her mothers death, wandered as a loner with her sister for some time until they came across this pack. Though Deseray tries to keep her line, she's not always easy to control and often earns them a place in the Alpha's den with her stomach to the ground. She loves her sister very much despite all the issues she has been through and will cling to her in times of trouble.

Fur Color: White as snow
Detailed Description: She is lean and agile with thick fur that hides most scars and bruises.

Other:Deseray is her twin sister.
      "You know nothing, Jon Snow."

"The gods made the earth for all men t' share. Only
      when the kings come with their crowns and steel sw
      ords, they claimed it was all theirs."

"You call us thieves, but at least a thief has t' be bra
      ve and clever and quick. A kneeler only has t' kneel.”

"Men can’t own the land no more’n they can own the
      sea or the sky."

"You’re mine. Mine, as I’m yours. And if we die, we d
      ie. All men must die, Jon Snow. But first we’ll live"

"The Night's Watch don't care if you live or die. Mance
      Rayder don't care if I live or die. We're just soldiers in
      their armies and there's plenty more to carry on if we
      go down. It's you and me that matters to me and you.
      Don't ever betray me."

"I never want to leave this cave, Jon Snow"
feyre.archeron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whitesnake » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:25 am

shebawolf wrote:

Shadow

Rank Desired:lead fighter

Crush:nope
Mate:nope
Pups:nope

Personality:Shadow is a shy wolf. Well, at least that's what he's like when he's new. Once you know him, Shadow is a very daring wolf, he is brave yet foolish
History:Shadow keeps to himself {Optional}

Fur Color:His fur is jet black
Eye Color:A stunning amber
Detailed Description:Shadow is a sleek yet muscular wolf, by looking at him you can tell he will easily beat you in a fight. But really he has a soft nature

Other:Nope

{Sorry, there's no 'fighter' or 'lead fighter' ranks. If you could make the personality and detailed description a bit more Semi-Literate, I'd be happy to accept your form. :)}

ρєρρєя ρσттѕ wrote:Can I reserve a female omega?

{ Of course! :3 }

MistyTheWolf wrote:

Deseray

Rank Desired: She would like to become a beta, or even and Alpha one day.

Crush: No one yet
Mate: None, but looking

Personality: She is strong-willed and ambitious, although she is not power hungry. She can be very stubborn and does not like having others (Other than her Alpha) tell her what to do. However, she would defend her family to the end even if it meant certain death for herself. She's loyal and loving but can become violent.
History:Deseray was the first born of her litter and the only other wolf to survive aside from her twin sister Jinx. She never really grew close to her mother who was violent and dangerous. Instead, once her mother passed, she took off dragging her sister along. They were not accepted into their mothers original pack due to Jinx's violent episodes. She tries her hardest to keep Jinx under control, but her name suits her. She was Jinxed from birth. However, she has slowed down slightly thanks to Deseray and Deseray has all intentions of staying in this pack.

Fur Color: White
Detailed Description: Lean yet muscular with thick fur.

Other: Jinx is her twin sister.

Jinx

Rank Desired: She is fine where she is at.

Crush:None
Mate:None
Pups:None

Personality:Jinx is stubborn and violent. She takes after her mother with her temper and dislike for rules. She can be quite the handful for anyone, including her sister. She knows better than to disrespect the Alpha, however, trouble seems to follow her wherever she goes. She does not take kindly to anyone and will often snap when angered.
History:Jinx was born last in her litter, however, only her and Des survived through the rest of the winter. Her mother was a loner, exiled from her pack after killing another member. She passed on her violent trait to her daughter, who after her mothers death, wandered as a loner with her sister for some time until they came across this pack. Though Deseray tries to keep her line, she's not always easy to control and often earns them a place in the Alpha's den with her stomach to the ground. She loves her sister very much despite all the issues she has been through and will cling to her in times of trouble.

Fur Color: White as snow
Detailed Description: She is lean and agile with thick fur that hides most scars and bruises.

Other:Deseray is her twin sister.

{Accepted! I like your signature by the way, that was an awesome movie ^.^}
❝Here I stand, all alone..trying to fight the
pain from a broken heart. Why she left me,
I don't know. It really doesn't matter,
anymore. I thought that love could last
forever, but here I stand lost and all alone.
But I know that life will be much better..I know
the sun will shine again.❞
-White Lion [Broken Heart]

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

♪♫♩♬♪♫ Listening To ♪♫♩♬♪♫
Cheap Trick/Voices & Surrender
Kiss/Shandi & Reason To Live
David Bowie/As The World Falls Down

❝I think if people pursued what they
really feel like doing without any regard
to the people that are trying to stop them,
they'd get there. Most of the people that
are putting barricades in your way are only
putting them there because if you succeed,
it's that much harder for them to deal
with their own failure.❞
-Paul Stanley
Whitesnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The night and fear » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:33 am

shebawolf wrote:

Shadow

Rank Desired:lead fighter

Crush:nope
Mate:nope
Pups:nope

Personality:Shadow is a shy wolf. Well, at least that's what he's like when he's new. Once you know him, Shadow is a very daring wolf, he is brave yet foolish
History:Shadow keeps to himself {Optional}

Fur Color:His fur is jet black
Eye Color:A stunning amber
Detailed Description:Shadow is a sleek yet muscular wolf, by looking at him you can tell he will easily beat you in a fight. But really he has a soft nature

Other:Nope
The night and fear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feyre.archeron » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:44 am

(Thanks =D haha it's my favorite movie.)
      "You know nothing, Jon Snow."

"The gods made the earth for all men t' share. Only
      when the kings come with their crowns and steel sw
      ords, they claimed it was all theirs."

"You call us thieves, but at least a thief has t' be bra
      ve and clever and quick. A kneeler only has t' kneel.”

"Men can’t own the land no more’n they can own the
      sea or the sky."

"You’re mine. Mine, as I’m yours. And if we die, we d
      ie. All men must die, Jon Snow. But first we’ll live"

"The Night's Watch don't care if you live or die. Mance
      Rayder don't care if I live or die. We're just soldiers in
      their armies and there's plenty more to carry on if we
      go down. It's you and me that matters to me and you.
      Don't ever betray me."

"I never want to leave this cave, Jon Snow"
feyre.archeron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wicked Wox » Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:54 pm

Embla

Rank Desired: Alphess

Crush: None
Mate: None

Personality: Malicious and cunning, with a knack for getting what she wants, pleasantries all aside, this she-wolf is quite a force to be reckoned with. Of course, it's no use revealing such a history getting down and dirty for the sake of ambition, no; Embla is obsessively careful with how she carries herself around other wolven, hiding the darkness behind a warm grin and a swish of the tail. She rarely shows mercy to any wolf or creature, but unbelievably she does have a soft side, of which few have seen. Although all of the above is as close to the truth as anyone can get, Embla does not let blood soak into her fur and let it remain visible to those around her. She tends to stay quiet most of the time and behaves in a friendly and kind-kindhearted manner towards her fellow wolven, but slowly the true colors of her fur and nature show and her mercy to all vanishes within time. Embla can be reasoned with, but it is not often that this occurs. One of her many talents is her charm. She uses this skill to lure wolven into her grasp, convince them that they are welcome and will enjoy their time in her presence, as well as convince some that she is a completely different wolf. With such aspects that make up this brutal vixen, Embla is determined to overthrow her competition for the top or die in the process.
History: -

Fur Color: Smokey grey
Eye Color: Copper
Detailed Description: Embla's coarse pelt is made up of several shades of grey and white with lighter variations of black that take up most of her body, where black remains dominant at her flank and down. One of her most useful features would be her ears, which bear the usual triangular shape and are quite handy when it comes to tracking down prey, as they are able to pick up signals from several miles away. She is a heavily muscular wolf and prides herself on the ability to take down larger animals, and her own kind, with it. Although, this does constitute its own downfalls, such as not being able to keep up with faster prey due to her muscle mass. Last of all, Embla's jaws are a rather stunning feature in themselves, or more specifically, her teeth. With fangs 2.5 inches in length and a pressure power of 1500 pounds, they allow her to latch on to nearly anything, including a wolf's throat as much as the tusks of a swaying moose.

Other: N/A
ImageImage
Wicked Wox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whitesnake » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:04 pm

Wicked Wox wrote:

Embla

Rank Desired: Alphess

Personality: Malicious and cunning, with a knack for getting what she wants, pleasantries all aside, this she-wolf is quite a force to be reckoned with. Of course, it's no use revealing such a history getting down and dirty for the sake of ambition, no; Embla is obsessively careful with how she carries herself around other wolven, hiding the darkness behind a warm grin and a swish of the tail. She rarely shows mercy to any wolf or creature, but unbelievably she does have a soft side, of which few have seen. Although all of the above is as close to the truth as anyone can get, Embla does not let blood soak into her fur and let it remain visible to those around her. She tends to stay quiet most of the time and behaves in a friendly and kind-kindhearted manner towards her fellow wolven, but slowly the true colors of her fur and nature show and her mercy to all vanishes within time. Embla can be reasoned with, but it is not often that this occurs. One of her many talents is her charm. She uses this skill to lure wolven into her grasp, convince them that they are welcome and will enjoy their time in her presence, as well as convince some that she is a completely different wolf. With such aspects that make up this brutal vixen, Embla is determined to overthrow her competition for the top or die in the process.
History: -

Fur Color: Smokey grey
Eye Color: Copper
Detailed Description: Embla's coarse pelt is made up of several shades of grey and white with lighter variations of black that take up most of her body, where black remains dominant at her flank and down. One of her most useful features would be her ears, which bear the usual triangular shape and are quite handy when it comes to tracking down prey, as they are able to pick up signals from several miles away. She is a heavily muscular wolf and prides herself on the ability to take down larger animals, and her own kind, with it. Although, this does constitute its own downfalls, such as not being able to keep up with faster prey due to her muscle mass. Last of all, Embla's jaws are a rather stunning feature in themselves, or more specifically, her teeth. With fangs 2.5 inches in length and a pressure power of 1500 pounds, they allow her to latch on to nearly anything, including a wolf's throat as much as the tusks of a swaying moose.

Other: N/A

{Accepted! Since we have a couple people now, we can start role-playing! So whoever'd like to post first, go ahead!}

they'd get there. Most of the people that
are putting barricades in your way are only
putting them there because if you succeed,
it's that much harder for them to deal
with their own failure.❞
-Paul Stanley
Whitesnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChibiWolfie » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:03 pm

"Wᴇ ᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴅᴀʏ ᴀs ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ɪᴛ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ʙᴇʟᴏᴡ. Bᴜᴛ ɪғ I ᴅɪᴅ, ᴀʟᴀs, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀɢᴏ."  

Pɪᴇᴛ Hᴇɪɴ

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Image Image Image

"Lɪғᴇ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ғɪɴᴅɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ. Lɪғᴇ ɪs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ."

ɢeorɢe вerɴαrd ѕнαw

N ᴀ ᴍ ᴇ
        This fae's name is Summerlynn. Her mother wanted a "classy" sort of sounding name that resembled her, so she got stuck with this, since apparently her fur reminded her mother of summer. However, Summerlynn prefers to be called Summer, because "Summerlynn" is too high-class, according to herself.
      N ɪ ᴄ ᴋ ɴ ᴀ ᴍ ᴇ
        After running away from home, Summerlynn decided to modify her name a bit, and soon dubbed herself "Summer," because she reminds herself of the season Summer, with her hot-headed personality, and her warm fur color. Plus, it's not too far off from her real name.
      A ɢ ᴇ
        Summer is aged at approximately three and a half years old.
      G ᴇ ɴ ᴅ ᴇ ʀ
        Without a doubt in the back of her mind, Summer is female. However, when she was born, her parents were hoping for a male.

Image Image Image

"Sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ.
Nᴏᴛ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴏᴋs.
Nᴏᴛ ɪɴ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴀʏ.
Jᴜsᴛ ɪɴ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ."

мαrĸυѕ zυѕαĸ

P ᴀ ᴄ ᴋ
        (I don't believe I saw a pack name? I may have skipped over it accidentally.)
      R ᴀ ɴ ᴋ
        Gamma.
      R ᴀ ɴ ᴋ W ᴀ ɴ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ
        She is fine with what she has.
      P ᴇ ʀ s ᴏ ɴ ᴀ ʟ ɪ ᴛ ʏ
        Competitive. Determined. Combatant. Audacious.
        These four words sums up the one and only Summer. This combination could mean disaster, and that is exactly what Summer is. Summer is a tomboy, and everyone knows it. She doesn't give up easily, and is always determined to finish what she started. Summer isn't afraid to stand up for what she believes in, no matter what.
        Summer can be quite competitive, and accepts without hesitation any challenge that comes by her, regardless of difficulty or time constraint, which makes her very athletic. Summer plays to win. She has a hard time grasping the fact that she lost, if she ever loses a challenge. If by chance she loses some sort of challenge, she'll continue to ask for a rematch until she wins. In most cases, Summer will be the victor of a challenge.
        This fae can be optimistic, generous, enthusiastic, and courageous. However, she can become too much of a hassle since she has more enthusiasm and courage above all else. She'll often pester someone just so she gets what she wants. However, Summerlynn is also quite independent. She usually never relies on others for help and can be seen doing work that is impossible to complete alone. Even though Summerlynn may seem like the wrong person to ask for help, she'll gladly help anyone that needs assistance. Summerlynn cannot tolerate bullies. if she sees someone else getting bullied, then she won't be afraid to step in and fight.
        Many see her as arrogant due to her constant optimism and over-confidence, however, Summer can't help but be who she is. Instead of arrogant, Summer likes to think of herself as "bubbly" or "spunky." She can become extremely over-excited over little things that she has never seen or heard about.
        If approached with the topic of love, Summerlynn will usually try to avoid the conversation. If someone guesses her crush, then Summer will often resort to violence, anger, and fierce blushing, making it obvious on who her crush is. She often avoids the one she likes. Summer is the type to fall in love with one with a complex and difficult personality, although she doesn't realize this.
        Summer also has a strong sense of justice.
      H ɪ s ᴛ ᴏ ʀ ʏ
        wip. Sorry. (this character is fairly new, so I haven't had time to think of a history yet.)

Image Image Image

C ʀ ᴜ s ʜ
        With no time to love, Summer does not have a crush. Oddly enough, the brutes she usually falls for are the ones that irritate her the most, or ones that have a complex personality. However, she doesn't seem to see that.
      M ᴀ ᴛ ᴇ
        At the moment, Summer does not have a mate, nor is she looking for one. If she does find a mate, however, then she would want him to be kind and silly at times. However, she would want him to be respectful and serious at times if the time called for it.
      F ᴀ ᴍ ɪ ʟ ʏ
        Summer's mother was Akela, and her father was Zeus. She is the only daughter, so she has no siblings. Summerlynn has no pups.

L ɪ ᴋ ᴇ s
        Summer loves the smell of rain. She doesn't know why, but she just does. It's probably because it wipes off all scents around her and provides a new, fresher scent. She also likes sporty challenges, whether it be a race, a test of strength, or a test of courage, she's up for it.
      D ɪ s ʟ ɪ ᴋ ᴇ s
        Almost everyone probably knows of this, but Summer absolutely hates to lose. She also hates windy days, since scents from everywhere get jumbled.
      O ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʀ
        Sorry if there's a mistake. It's a copy and paste form.

© of form goes to me, ChibiWolfie
        © of character goes to me, ChibiWolfie
        © of photos goes to rightful owners
Last edited by ChibiWolfie on Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My old username used to be Mιdɴιɢнт Sυɴ. Please do not use that username. I may change back.
ChibiWolfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wicked Wox » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:28 am

EM BLA

Female • Gamma • Single • The Borders

An arch-backed figure solemnly crept through the early morning mist that blanketed the moist terra, haunches set with a steady tremor as it cowered low beneath the ghost of a thicket. Unaware a mere stride away, her target carelessly tugged at the scrawny branches that hung overhead the small clearing, its absence of mind proving quite well for the beast who's knowing eyes were flooded with glass-eyed desire and determination. The femme's lips drew back slowly, revealing twin sets of ivory white teeth which were soon after glazed over with a swipe of a salmon-colored tongue. Mine. Her mind repeated like a mantra. She leapt forward and hugged the young buck's flank with widespread claws and scrambled for a proper grip, only to be thrown off with the force of 300 pounds. Embla was slammed to the ground with a heavy thud, thankfully uninjured, aside from her rather wounded pride.
"I hadn't even started." She hissed in anger as she began to lift herself off her tangled limbs and watched helplessly as her potential prey bounded off into the fog.
ImageImage
Wicked Wox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:38 am

Nesme

Rank Desired: None

Pups: Four Deceased and Un-named

Personality: Nesme being who she is, doesn't tend to socialise much. Her shyness consumes her almost all the time causing stutters when she speaks. Due to her lack of socialisation, Nes can be rather timid and snappy, though she doesn't mean to be. She may snap at another wolf if they frighten or startle her. These are only the traits that she wants to show others because she feels that if she allows her true feelings to be shown then she will just get heart broken again. Deep down Nes is a truly caring female who can't stand watching others get hurt. She will do anything to protect those she loves even protecting them from herself. If there is another wolf of whom she falls for then she will often become somewhat protective of him but will never really show what she feels.
History: This shy female's past is one that she never wishes to repeat again. Nesme was born to an alpha pair who then became loners. Their story is a long one but Nes' history begins when she was born as a loner - with no pack. She was the of the litter with three sisters and a brother. Growing up, while constantly on the move was hard for Nes. She was always picked on by her sisters because she was the odd one out. Her brother - Romeo - always stuck up for her and protected her. When she and her siblings were about 6 months old, her mother was killed by a pack of rabid wolves. Her father looked after them for the next 4 months until he died of a severe neck wound. Once her father died, her sisters left and her brother stayed with Nesme. About two weeks later they came across a pack and were accepted. Nesme was given the rank of omega while Romeo was delta. The alpha - Blitz - developed a liking to her and she to him, however he already had a mate. She was a beautiful raven colored female called Snowflake. Now, Snow was extremely jealous of Nes as she thought that she might loose her rank and the wolf she "loved". So while Nesme and Blitz grew closer, Snow began to hatch a plan. After about 4 months in the pack, Nesme realized that she loved Blitz and not because of his rank like Snow did but because of his sweet personality. He made her feel wanted and special but she had also become good friends with Snow who despised her secretly. She didn't know who to tell so told the only wolf whom she could trust; her big brother. When Romeo found out he was thrilled to hear that she'd found someone to love but concerned that it was a wolf whom had a mate already.
He kept her secret from then on. The next day, Blitz took Nesme to a beautiful crystal waterfall. She couldn't believe her eyes. The sight was more than beautiful; it was breathtaking. There he admitted that he had feelings for her and Nes being the shy female that she is said nothing. That was when Blitz nuzzled her for the first time and to Esme it felt really good. After many nuzzles, Nes finally admitted her feelings for him. From then on, they'd meet by the waterfall each afternoon. About a month later they mated in secret. Of course only Romeo knew about it. She was midway through the pregnancy when her belly began showing signs of swelling and Nes was getting worried about the rest of the pack getting suspicious since she had no mate. Snow had often approached her but she said nothing. Blitz had to spend more and more time with his mate leaving Nes to go through the birthing on her own. The night of the birth Snow approached Nesme's den with four other pack members. They grabbed her four newborn pups and snapped their small necks killing the defenseless neonates (newborns) instantly. Esme had just sat there unable to stop them. She could do nothing. The next morning Blitz came to see her and the pups but found a whimpering Nes licking four dead pups. when he had asked her what happened, Nesme simply told him that they were still born as she didn't want to break up Snow and him. He could sense something was wrong but didn't press on. He nuzzled her before leaving to go on a hunt. While him and the other hunting wolves were out, Snow came back with the same wolves. They tormented Nes and eventually chased her out; leaving her to fend for herself.

Fur Color: Snow White
Eye Color: Reddish Gold with a ring of Ice Blue around her pupil(s)
Detailed Description: Again, because Nesme doesn't think highly of herself, she does not see any beauty what-so-ever in her appearance. At first glance, this warm-hearted young she-wolf is under-weight or skinny with pure snow white fur all over her body. The fur is much shorter around her paws and muzzle along with on her legs and head. It gradually lengthens as it goes down her neck. The fur on her body and down her tail are the longest however her fur is scruffy around her underside and neck. Esme's eyes are mainly reddish gold but have a ring of ice blue around the pupil. Both her paw pads and her nose are raven black; there are is also a raven black ring around her eyes making them stand out more.

Other:

Elijah

Rank Desired: Normal

Pups: Four pups (Whereabouts is unknown)

Personality: Elijah is one of those wolves whose personality is difficult to describe. He's not as open as some may seem and has never really spoken since he lost the love of his life Jesabel and their beloved pups. Before his life was ruined, Jay was a noble and gentle wolf. He was almost smiling and up beat even though his entire life had been nothing more than travelling. Eli would play with his siblings as they moved through the forest. But then his mother was killed, his two surviving siblings fled and he was forced into a relationship with a fea of whom he'd never met nor loved. This was when her became secretive, not speaking a word to anyone. Although becoming, the new alpha was a privallage, Elijah saw it more of a prison. As the months dragged on into years, the raven black male became ever more distant from both his mate, his pack and even his duty as the alpha. This of course all changed when he met and fell in love with a cream fea called Jesabel. His old self - the caring, up-beat, playful - soon emerged. He'd always been a loyal, devoted and even aggressive male once again. However it was not to last this side of him yet again vanished when his Jesabel and pups were taken from him. Until Elijah as once again found true love and happiness, he will forever remain secluded and distant from others
History: Elijah’s past is something that he would not wish upon any wolf. It began in a small field situated deep in the mountains of Canada. A young raven black fea had just gone into labour but being as she was mateless and packless, she had no-one to help her. She had been mated with by a rogue dark russet brown male two months prior and had been living of off squirrels or easy prey while hiding out in an old bear cave. This fea ended up birthing 6 pups – 3 raven black, 2 russet brown and 1 grey. Almost a fortnight later, 3 of those 6 pups died of starvation or from the cold. The young mother had no other choice but to take her remaining pups (Elijah, Jewel and Demi) and move south. 12 months they spent on the move, constantly wondering around. Elijah and his sisters were forced to mature more quickly as danger was never far behind. When he was 16 month old they were attacked by the local pack of who’s territory they’d been traveling through. Elijah – now with the maturity of a fully grown male – protected his family, fighting of five large males twice his size and age. This was how he became blind in one eye. One of the pack wolves had escaped his grasp and attacked his sisters however, his mother got in the way leaving Jewel and Demi to flee the scene. Elijah killed that wolf but in the process was attacked by another and blinded in his right eye. After killing Eli’s mother, the pack wolves were about to kill him when their alpha stepped in and offered Elijah a deal. He had witnessed the young males bravery and devotion to his loved ones and said that if he were to become the alpha’s eldest daughter’s mate then his life would be spared. Having no choice in the matter, Elijah agreed to the alpha's offer and was led back to the pack. There was the alpha's daughter - Star - waiting for her father to return. She was immediately smitten with Elijah but he was not with her.
Two days later, they were official mates. After about six months, the old alpha passed away leaving Eli and his arranged mate to lead the pack. They had no pups as of yet but Star kept on enticing the young male to mate with her. The raven black brute would not yield and found as many distractions as he could. Another year past, Star was becoming annoyed and confused at why Eli wasn't mating with her. So she ended up mating with the beta male. Of course since Elijah did not love her, he didn't care who she mated with. One day the male was at the lake when he came across a lone fea. She was a beautiful cream color. He was instantly besotted with her beauty, she approached him and they started talking. 3 months later they fell in love and mated in secret. He was over joyed. By then Star’s pups were a month old and calling him dad. Two months later, Jesabel gave birth to four beautiful pups. Eli was on his way to see them when he heard the sound of humans in the woods. Gun shots were fired and panicking, the large male raced towards Jesabel's den to find nothing humans man-handeling his pups and Jesabel restrained by some sort of metel thing. He snarled and then lept out of the bushes snapping and growling at the humans as they dropped his newborn pups. He'd attacked three of the men and killed one when another gun shot rang out. Jay was suddenly knocked unconscious only able to see blurs of his family being taken from him; Jesabel fighting against the restraint calling Eli's name. When Elijah finally woke, he was alone and bleeding. His heart once again torn and shattered from the lose of his loved ones, he returned to his pack were he was healed and then just up and left.

Fur Color: Raven Black
Eye Color: Snow White
Detailed Description: Elijah is a slick, muscular built male with raven black fur. He also has a white upside down cresent moon shaped patch on his chest. Along with two white stripes running across his back from shoulder to shoulder. Like Nesme, his fur is much shorter around his paws and muzzle along with on his legs and head. It gradually lengthens as it goes down his neck. The fur on his body and down his tail are the longest. This charming brutes eyes are a unique snow white coloring; it almost looks like he's blind which in truth he is but only in his right eyes. Like a lot of wolves, Elijah's nose and paw pads are raven black.

Other:
Last edited by lokison on Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whitesnake » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:50 am

{Wow, I see some great forms here! Both accepted :) Now I just have to add everyone to the front page.

@Johnlock<3
-For your first form (Nesme), an Omega rank is only for those who have committed some kind of serious offense against the pack and were spared; such as a wolf challenging the alpha and then losing. If you'd still like to be an omega, you'd have to work up some sort of backstory for the rank, or you could just change the rank to something else. Just figured I'd point that out :D

-Thank you to everyone who's joined so far and happy role-playing! I'll post for my characters in a second.}