.:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || ѕємι-ℓιт || α¢¢єρтιηg!*:.

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

How much should each person post on this RP?

10 sentences
42%
1 DETAILED paragraph
54%
Other ideas? {PM me please}
4%

Total votes : 26

Re: .:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || ѕємι-ℓιт || α¢¢єρтιηg

Postby Zbugie » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:20 pm

{{I promise I'll update my form tomorrow. :)}}
ImageImageImage

Somewhere behind the rider you've become, the hours of practice you've put in, the coaches who pushed you, the hard falls you've taken, the money you've spent, the miles you've hauled, the sweat, the tears, the blood, the blisters, the ripped jeans, the lame horse, the crazy horse, the "are you serious?" horse, and everything in between... Somewhere behind all of that is the fearless kid who fell in love with the sport, the horse, the life, and never looked back.

Vampkitty61 and I are friends and we often trade, don't ban us C:
Zbugie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxflight, » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:43 pm

{ ᴡʜɪsᴘᴇʀ | ᴍᴀʀᴇ | ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ's ʜᴇʀᴅ }

|| ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀsɪᴄs ||

Name: "My mother called me; Whisper from a lone owl."
Nickname: "Just call me Whisper."
Breed: Paint Horse
Coat Color: Whisper has a white coat with brown patches, around her muzzle it darkens to a dark brown.
Eye Color: Brown
Mane and Tail Color: Whisper's mane is mostly white, but as large amount of brown streaks in her mane and tail.
Height: 15.8 hh.

|| ᴅᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ||

Personality: Whisper is a sweet and caring mare, she is gentle to all, from the youngest foal to the oldest horse. Whisper is seen to act like a mother, due to her sweet nature. Whisper has that flirty side of her, and she can be very appealing. Unlike other mares, Whisper is kind to other stallion's and is always willing for them to take her, though Whisper will be a little more difficult if your trying to snake her away from her herd. Whisper is never seen to be rude or aggresive, but she is very protective and will fight if needed.
History: Whisper's mother died soon after Whisper was born, her mother decided to call her 'Whisper of a lone Owl' because, her mother loved owls and she believed that the owls hoots were like whispers. Whisper grew up beside her father for a few years until she turned two, she then decided to leave the herd and she has now been alone for around a year.
Whisper later came across a stallion called Twilight's Revenge and she ended up joining his herd. Soon she was expecting his foal, another herd member named Free was also pregnant but sadly she past away during the birthing. Whisper later gave birth to a colt, named Silent Shadow.

|| ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏʀsᴇs ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ||

Family: Thunder on a stormy night ; father ; deceased
White Daisy ; mother ; deceased

Mate: --
Foals: "Silent Shadow"
Herd: "Revenges Herd"
Others: The Grand Tetons

{ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ | ᴄᴏʟᴛ | ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ's ʜᴇʀᴅ }

|| ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀsɪᴄs ||

Name: "Silent Shadow"
Nickname: "Shadow"
Breed: Quarter Horse x Paint Horse
Coat Color: Shadow has a blue roan paint coat.
Mane and Tail Color: Shadow has a dark grey mane and tail
Height: 10hh

|| ᴅᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ||

Personality: Shadow from the moment he was born was a quiet, and demure colt. He prefers to keep to himself, and stand to the side; observing others. For his young age, he is quite mature and not as playful as many foals you may see. Though he does enjoy a little bit of fun every now and again. Shadow is kind, and gentle and is known to just be friendly towards all. He mainly is just a calm colt.
History: Was born to Whisper and Revenge. - Will edit later.

|| ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏʀsᴇs ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ||

Family: Twilight's Revenge ; father ; alive
Whisper from a lone owl ; mother ; alive

Mate: --
Foals: "I am a foal."
Herd: "Revenge's Herd"

{ ʜᴜɴᴛᴇʀ | ᴍᴀʀᴇ | ʟᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴇ }

|| ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀsɪᴄs ||

Name: "Arrow from the Hunter"
Nickname: "Most call me Hunter."
Breed: Quarter Horse
Coat Color: Hunter has a liver chestnut coloured coat.
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Mane and Tail Color: Hunter's mane and tail is a dark chestnut, the tips are a lighter chestnut colour.
Height: 16.1hh

|| ᴅᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ||

Personality: Hunter is a very closed in mare, preferring to stay around only family and friends, she is very protective over her sister and could be considered a naturally born mother and leader. She is very calm mare and can often be seen lost in her thoughts and often deciding what's best for everyone. Hunter is nothing but kind, though she can be stubborn at times and if often known to be difficult when you are trying to talk to her about something. Despite being stubborn Hunter really is a calm and caring mare, and is proud.
History: Hunter was the first born foal to her mother, Fern. Her father, Thunder Bolt was a kind and caring stallion and he preferred to resolve everything by talking, not fighting. Hunter was constantly known for her kind personality to the other foals in the herd and she would always be the first to suggest something the play, at the age of one year her mother fell pregnant once again. Fern gave birth to a second foal, a filly. She was named Prancing Fawn. Ever since then, Hunter has been very protective over her sister and was known to always stand up for her when she was picked on by the other foals in the herd.

At the age of four years, Hunter was ready to leave the herd, but wouldn't leave without her sister, Fawn. One day, while they were all grazing two bachelors challenged her father, and there ending up being a fight. The stallions murdered her father, then snaked the mares away. Hunter's mother told Hunter and Fawn to run, so they did so. After travelling for two seasons they came across a new place they call home, and the two have been living as lone mares for a year now.

|| ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏʀsᴇs ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ||

Family: Thunder Bolt ; father ; deceased
Fern ; mother ; unknown
Prancing Fawn ; sister ; alive

Mate: "I have no mate."
Foals: "No foals."
Herd: "I am currently a lone mare."

{ ғᴀᴡɴ | ᴍᴀʀᴇ | ʟᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴇ }

|| ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀsɪᴄs ||

Name: "Prancing Fawn"
Nickname: "I have always been called Fawn. Though I'll admit, I don't really like my name."
Breed: Quarter Horse
Coat Color: Fawn has a palomino coat.
Mane and Tail Color: Fawn mane and tail colour is a white-cream colour.
Height: 15.5hh

|| ᴅᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ||

Personality: Fawn is such a easy-going mare, that is full of spirit and energy. Fawn is a delicate mare, with her free spirited nature and her simple ways of life. She as a short temper and can snap easily, she is also a very difficult mare to control once her temper has risen to a certain point. Fawn has a care-free attitude and doesn't pay any attention to things, which makes her an easy target to predators and stallions. Fawn is known to rely on her older sister, usually for some advice. Fawn is a simple mare and very easy to get along with once you get to know her..
History: Fawn was born to her mother, Fern and her father, Thunder Bolt. She was second born to them, her older sister; Hunter was very protective over her and she was constantly picked on as a foal, thus resulting in her to rely on Hunter a little more than she really needed to. Fawn and Hunter bonded well together and both wouldn't leave the others side.

At the age of three years, two stallions attacked her father who was killed during the fight. There mother told both of them to run, so they did so and they soon came across a new place filled with many horses. The two have been living as lone mares for about a year now.

|| ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏʀsᴇs ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ||

Family: Thunder Bolt ; father ; deceased
Fern ; mother ; unknown
Arrow of the Hunter ; sister ; alive

Mate: "Nope."
Foals: "No."
Herd: "I am a lone mare."

Last edited by foxflight, on Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
r.i.p skye you were the best pet ever <33

▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
ask my beans || my jbds || my rpws || open for 1x1 rps

hello, foxflight here! absolutely obsessed with haikyuu right now! feel free to PM about anything, i'm always opening to meeting new people!

▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬

foxflight,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VanWen » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:30 pm

~{Different Dimensions | Mare | Lone Mare}~

~The Basics~

Name:
Different Dimensions
Nickname:
Demi
Breed:
Thoroughbred cross. Her mother was a
Thoroughbred but no one had a clue
what her sire was.
Coat Color:
Bay with white brindle markings on left
side of body and one white brindle
marking on right side of face.
Eye Color:
Blackish Brown
Mane and Tail Color:
Black
Height:
15.1hh

~Deeper Inside~

Personality:
Demi really is a sweet mare little mare who enjoys
the company of others very much. She tends to get
attached to herds very quickly and also each horse
in them. Demi is great with foals even though she
has never had her own she still holds out hope for
one or four one day. Stallion wise Demi hates to be
bullied into anything by a stallion and isn't afraid
to give them a few kicks in the head although. If
she ends up in a herd that she doesn't like she will
deliberately make herself full visible to other stallions.
Demi will also do this for a bit of fun or if she thinks
the stallion isn't paying enough attention to her.
History:
Demi was stolen by a stallion from a ranch just outside
of the wild territories. It honestly was't hard as Demi
found that ranch life was boring in her eyes and despite
the fact that she enjoyed some human company she
jumped at the chance to leave with the stallion. The
hunting humans came a month after that and destroyed
the entire herd that Demi belonged to leaving the mare
alone.

~The Horses Around~

Family:
Her dam was sold when she was weaned so she doesn't
remember too much of her. From what she was told
by the other ranch horses she was a pretty bay with a
big star on her forehead and a snip on her nose.
No one knew her sire. He was brought to the ranch
by the humans for a few days and then taken away
again after his job was done. From what Demi was
told he was a thick black thing with no markings at
all and about as much charm as a rattle snake.
Mate:
None but she is roaming around looking for one.
Foals:
None, but in heat and ready for a foal.
Herd:
Again none.
Loner.
Others:
The Grand Tetons

Hey all you role players out there!
Are you looking for a role play orientated site with a friendly atmosphere where you can live your legends through your role plays? Why not take a look at Scoops of Crazy. It's a lovely little place where we strive to provide a comfortable and easy to use environment for all types of role players.
VanWen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:29 am

Gorgeous horse VanWen; Accepted.
    And glad to see your back, Foxflight:3
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VanWen » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:03 am

ooc:
Thank you very much. I love this mare, she is apparently part saddlebred and her right side is completely unmarked but that one stripe on the face.
Are you looking for a role play orientated site with a friendly atmosphere where you can live your legends through your role plays? Why not take a look at Scoops of Crazy. It's a lovely little place where we strive to provide a comfortable and easy to use environment for all types of role players.
VanWen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VanWen » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:15 am

~{Name | Gender | Rank}~

~The Basics~

Name:
Smitten Miss
Nickname:
Missy or Smitten
Breed:
Mustang
Coat Color:
Fleabitten Grey
Eye Color:
Blue
Mane and Tail Color:
Brown and White
Height:
14.2hh

~Deeper Inside~

Personality:
Smitten is a loner, she was born and loner and intends to die a loner. She does enjoy the company of others but she loves meeting new horses and exploring new places much more. She is hardy and strong willed, willing to fight stallions who tend to try and force her into their herds. She doesn't like being forced to do thing she doesn't want to. If she finds a stallion charming she might spend a month or two with his herd. She has had two foals before, both have been sent off just after six months with her to find their own way.

History:
Smitten was born from a lone mare and her mother sent her off when she was six months. For the first few months she struggled and nearly died countless times but as she grew older so she grew stronger and hardier. She has traveled much in her short time and had two foals, one of which is still in young and roaming on it's own, the other a colt which has joined a bachelor herd. Currently Smitten has slowed down in her travels and moved into the territories of the wild herds to be mated before she heads off to another place. Well thats the plan anyway.

~The Horses Around~

Family:
Mother was a dapple grey who is supposedly still alive up in Montana somewhere although Smitten doesn't care much about the old mare.
Unknown sire, doesn't bother her either.
Mate:
None, looking for this season's mate however/
Foals:
Two, both out on their own. Oldest is a three year old colt, youngest a yearling filly.
Herd:
None, it would take quite the stallion to force her to stay in a herd.
Loner
Others:
Grand Tetons
VanWen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avaloafe » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:23 am

~{ Snow | Mare | Loner }~

~The Basics~

Name:

My names Snow if you wanted to know.

Nickname:

I don't think "Snow" can be shortened any more.

Mare. Do I look like a stallion?

I'm a young adult if I have to say.

Breed:

I am a rare colored draft horse.

Coat Color:

Just to sum it up. I have little snowflakes on my dark grey coat with small splotches of white along my body. { Image is referance }

Eye Color:

My eye color is a dark hazelnut brown.

Mane and Tail Color:

Both pure white.

Height:

I'm about lets say... 17hh maybe a bit more.

~Deeper Inside~

[b]Personality:

Sweet as can be is her main personality. She is playful at heart like she was still a filly. So if you are a stuck up stallion, you and Snow would not work out. She does like to have company of others but she likes meeting others. Especially fillies and colts. She is a foster mother right now with her daughter Rain. They look so much alike that someone might mistaken them to be Mother and Daughter.

History:

Snow was born at a stable and was used as a draft horse. She soon lived in Florida at Disney Theme Parks to be observed by the young and old humans. She soon was put out in the wild to live and roam free at the age of One and a half. She has been alone from any other horses ever since. Although she did find a filly and her dead mother. She has fostered her ever since as her own daughter.

~The Horses Around~

Family:

My fostered daughter Rain.

Mate:

Not anymore.

Foals:

Rain

Herd:

Loner

Loner

Others:

The Grand Tetons