The call of the wild (Dog RP, Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: The call of the wild (Dog RP, Accepting)

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:22 pm

Katana
“Those are nice colors too”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fαƖƖѕ ιη Ɩσνє

OηƖу α тяυє ωσƖf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! My name is Furrydogs12, nice to meet you!
I am a roleplayer, student, and artist.
@linklinklink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωιтн тнє мσση
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:31 pm

[I learned dogs can actually see blue, red, gresn, and I'm pretty sure yellow, too. So it's black and white and then like all of the primary colors.]

Shai- Leaf- 1 y 8 mo.- f- healer trainee- Crush: Leo- pups: wants some one day- camp- Tags: Leo

The sweet but stubborn black dog flicked her white tipped tail slower now. She smiled as she followed, saying "Its so pretty."

Lua- Leaf- 3- f- den mother, wants healer- likes Baxter- pregnant now- brother is elsewhere- nursery- Tags: open

The sweet but shy tan she dog yawned a bit as she laid in her nest. She was stretched out on her side, splashy markings mostly showing. Her blue eyes opened, and she got up and left the nursery. Black ears twitched as she searched for Baxter, finally finding him and saying "Hello."

Celestial- Underdogs- 4- m- hunter- open to boys- wants some pups (adopted)- camp- Tags: Katana

The wild but loyal male blinked those pretty differently colored eyes. The mostly white panda shepherd said “I know, one of them is the color of most of my fur."

Solis- Underdogs- 3- m- warrior- homosexual; open- has to adopt- sister in Leaf...- camp- Tags: open

The wild but loyal Irish red and white Setter hummed a canine sound. He flicked his tail a bit, and his ears lifted a little. They then set back to normal. Golden eyes glanced around a bit.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:33 pm

Katana
“So what is your favorite hobby?”
xxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fαƖƖѕ ιη Ɩσνє

OηƖу α тяυє ωσƖf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@linklinklink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωιтн тнє мσση
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:40 pm

Shai- Leaf- 1 y 8 mo.- f- healer trainee- Crush: Leo- pups: wants some one day- camp- Tags: Leo

The sweet but stubborn black dog flicked her white tipped tail slower now. She smiled as she followed, saying "Its so pretty."

Lua- Leaf- 3- f- den mother, wants healer- likes Baxter- pregnant now- brother is elsewhere- nursery- Tags: open

The sweet but shy tan she dog yawned a bit as she laid in her nest. She was stretched out on her side, splashy markings mostly showing. Her blue eyes opened, and she got up and left the nursery. Black ears twitched as she searched for Baxter, finally finding him and saying "Hello."

Celestial- Underdogs- 4- m- hunter- open to boys- wants some pups (adopted)- camp- Tags: Katana

The wild but loyal male blinked those pretty differently colored eyes. The mostly white panda shepherd said “Hunting or running I guess. "

Solis- Underdogs- 3- m- warrior- homosexual; open- has to adopt- sister in Leaf...- camp- Tags: open

The wild but loyal Irish red and white Setter hummed a canine sound. He flicked his tail a bit, and his ears lifted a little. They then set back to normal. Golden eyes glanced around a bit.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:48 pm

Katana
He nods
xxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fαƖƖѕ ιη Ɩσνє

OηƖу α тяυє ωσƖf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@linklinklink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωιтн тнє мσση
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:00 pm

The wild but loyal male blinked those pretty differently colored eyes. The mostly white panda shepherd said “What...what about you? "

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:01 pm

Katana
“Training” he tells his fellow dog
xxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fαƖƖѕ ιη Ɩσνє

OηƖу α тяυє ωσƖf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@linklinklink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωιтн тнє мσση
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:07 pm

The wild but loyal male blinked those pretty differently colored eyes. The mostly white panda shepherd said “That's cool. "

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:14 pm

Lexi
She spotted Lua and Baxter. Was that jealousy she felt? No, it couldn’t be
xxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fαƖƖѕ ιη Ɩσνє

OηƖу α тяυє ωσƖf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@linklinklink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωιтн тнє мσση
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:53 am

Ok guys, so I’m almost done recreating it. Link to come.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me