The Beyond - A Wolf Role-play (Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Should I make a highschool Roleplay for The Beyond?

Poll ended at Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:24 am

YES.
69%
NO.
8%
Sure, but I wouldn't join.
23%
I don't care.
No votes

Total votes : 13

Re: The Beyond - A Wolf Role-play (Accepting)

Postby Spirit De Luna » Thu May 11, 2017 7:21 am

Drogo
Two and a Half Years;;Male;;Lost;;Location-Near Steep Cliff;;Tags-Emiyo

With a sigh Drogo dropped the stolen hare and buried it quickly with a mound of snow. As he ran to the female's aid she leaped onto one of the males and sank her teeth into his skin. As the male let out a pained cry Drogo threw himself onto on of the other males and latched his teeth into his neck. The taste of warm salty blood filled his mouth as the other male whimpered and clawed at Drogo's belly. Feeling the skin across his chest rip open Drogo whipped his head quickly and released the male who was now losing blood quickly from his neck wound.
My Trade Thread
My current auction

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 212 people.
I have received 22 gifts.
Spirit De Luna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiesoftpaws » Thu May 11, 2017 8:02 am

Emiyo - female - crushless - 2.5 years - Scent: Melon and mint - Tags; Drogo
Emi snarls deeply at the brute she bit into, she had torn into the brute and he had stopped moving, feigning death, smart. She looks over to find the thief had taken out another brute and the third was after him. She lunges forward, going for a prize, she sinks her teeth into the brutes tail, she yanks her head back and drops the now separated tail, it was enough of a distraction to allow the thief to finish him.

War-male-5 years- crushless-Scent:Copper and Fire-Open
From his position he could see quite a bit, a fae stuck between a steep climb and a cluster of angry, hungry brutes, the male she bumped into, a fae sleep by some water. He shakes his head. He barely got as far as he did here, and only with trial and error did he make it this far. Not only that, but luck and cunning. He lowers himself and sighs, his face relaxed, but scary (resting angry face cx), that was just the way it was here. His warm gold and amber eyes look over the wolves, he wished the fae luck, she would need it if she were to survive.

Hiromi-Male-crushless-3 years- Scent:Cinnamon and apples-Open
Hiro rests in his log, he could hear the growls and spats of other wolves and flinched away. He was not meant for this place, deep in his heart he knew that, but there was nothing he could do. He huffs angrily, this place disgusted him! He tenses, hearing pawsteps nearby. It may be awful but it is his home. His caramel eyes bright with panic, he wasn't giving up his home,not again!
Hey there~ My name is Wolfiesoftpaws, I go by wolfie or xiovanna ^^
I honestly have no pronoun preference, but I normally go by she/her
I love rps so,so much! <3 I also adore trading,music,drawing,the list goes on!
I'm usually on pretty frequently, but here recently I have gotten hurt, so I apologize if it takes me some time to get back to you ^^'. I'm also forgetful and tend to leave CS up even when I've gone to do something or am doing something else.I do not do rude people,
I will not hesitate to block/foe someone for being rude :>
I have grown very weary of rude people over the years and have NO patience for rude players <3
ImageWolf Rp~Check it out
Over The Bend-wolf rp~
Wolfiesoftpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Thu May 11, 2017 8:28 am

Kala/shadow wrote:
Leafytea wrote:Foalan got some rest and spoke softly to Shadow, "Shadow, I realize we just met but, I-I like you."

Shadow realizes what foalan said and smiles and keeps watching the entrance."I may like her to"he lays down and licks his injurie and smiles.he keeps watching the entrance and listens to any movement.

Luna lets whimper out and howls and sighs.only if my parents were here to help me.she starts to tear up and falls asleep bye the river.
(Sorry for being inactive I will try to be active)
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit De Luna » Thu May 11, 2017 9:51 am

Drogo
Two and a Half Years;;Lost;;Male;;Location-By Steep Cliff;;Tags-Emiyo

The wolf Drogo released fell to the ground as his life blood poured from the open wound on his neck. An ear piercing yelp drew Drogo's attention to the final brute where the female had dropped his tail to the ground. Making a mental note of the female's action he lunged at the male before him and latched on to the back of his neck. Growls emitted from within Drogo's chest as he bit down harder and harder feeling the bone cracking under the pressure. Finally, the wolf gave from under him allowing Drogo to release his hold and turn his attention back to the female. The wound across his underbelly slowly dripped fresh blood as he licked the blood from his lips.
My Trade Thread
My current auction

I am a holibomber!
Spirit De Luna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiesoftpaws » Thu May 11, 2017 10:54 am

Emiyo - female - 2.5 years - crushless - Scent: Melon and mint - Tags; Drogo
Emi's silvery eyes focus on the male, she was huffing softly, her white and silver fur speckled with crimson, her maw covered in it. Her stance was slightly defensive, she was unsure if the brute would turn to her next, or take his portion of the kill and go, her eyes focus on him, waiting for his response.

War~Open, at his cave/den
Hiromi~Open, at his Fallen log/ den
I'm usually on pretty frequently, but here recently I have gotten hurt, so I apologize if it takes me some time to get back to you ^^'. I'm also forgetful and tend to leave CS up even when I've gone to do something or am doing something else.I do not do rude people,
I have grown very weary of rude people over the years and have NO patience for rude players <3
Over The Bend-wolf rp~
Wolfiesoftpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit De Luna » Thu May 11, 2017 11:13 am

Drogo
Two and a Half Years;;Lost;;Location-Near Cliff;;Tags-Emiyo

Drogo panted slightly as he eyed the female. The blood on her fur made her stand out against the snow. He could tell that she was still defensive and probably expected him to attack her next. Normally he probably would have, but the scratch on his belly was trickling blood and he didn't need to make it worse. He growled lightly at her and spoke gruffly, "A simple thank you would suffice." He kept his voice even and firm making sure she wouldn't be able to tell the injury was bothering him.
My Trade Thread
My current auction

I am a holibomber!
Spirit De Luna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiesoftpaws » Thu May 11, 2017 11:22 am

Emiyo - female - 2.5 years - crushless - Scent: Melon and mint - Tags; Drogo
Emi's eyes widen for a moment, then lower as she gives the brute a smirk , "I'd love to thank you, but they were after the hare, not me specifically, which in turn meant they were after you too-" She runs her pink tongue over the crimson that lined her maw, "Mm, I've had better." She chuckles softly at the remark. These brutes tasted the way they looked, disgusting. Her silver eyes runs over the blood and fur spattered snow, then trail slowly back up to the brute, waiting to see what he did. She knew her snarky remark wasn't smar, but she knew how this world worked, being soft meant death.

War~Open
Hiromi~Open
Over The Bend-wolf rp~
Wolfiesoftpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit De Luna » Thu May 11, 2017 11:34 am

Drogo
Two and a Half Years;;Lost;;Male;;Location-Steep Cliff;;Tags-Emiyo

"I could have escaped unscathed still, you're the one who trapped yourself against the cliff." He laughed at her. Drogo grinned and watched as she licked the blood from her lips. She seemed pretty smart to the ways things worked out here, which could mean only one of two things. "You were born out here as well?" Though he worded it as a question Drogo was making more of a statement. The wolves who weren't born here didn't handle themselves as well as the female had, at least not usually. Keeping his eyes on the female, Drogo made his way to where he had quickly buried the hare.
My Trade Thread
My current auction

I am a holibomber!
Spirit De Luna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leafytea » Thu May 11, 2017 11:41 am

Foalan let's out our a smile and falls asleep. She felt good hat she got that out of her system.
just came back after Y E A R S. glad i did!
Leafytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Tue May 16, 2017 4:36 am

Shadow smiles and lays beside her and falls asleep""I can't believe I actually said that"he closers his eyes for a little bit.
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me