The Beyond - A Wolf Role-play (Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Should I make a highschool Roleplay for The Beyond?

Poll ended at Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:24 am

YES.
69%
NO.
8%
Sure, but I wouldn't join.
23%
I don't care.
No votes

Total votes : 13

Re: The Beyond - A Wolf Role-play (Accepting)

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Tue May 02, 2017 11:04 am

Pit~bull~Lover wrote:Seven - Female - Crush: Open - Tags: Rain

Seven rolled her eyes and walked forward. "It's this way." Seven said, heading towards the thin trees.
Image Image Image Image Image
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Wed May 10, 2017 5:35 am

Leafytea wrote:Foalan got some rest and spoke softly to Shadow, "Shadow, I realize we just met but, I-I like you."

Shadow realizes what foalan said and smiles and keeps watching the entrance."I may like her to"he lays down and licks his injurie and smiles.he keeps watching the entrance and listens to any movement.

Luna lets whimper out and howls and sighs.only if my parents were here to help me.she starts to tear up and falls asleep bye the river.
(Sorry for being inactive I will try to be active)
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiesoftpaws » Wed May 10, 2017 12:41 pm

Hiromi-Male-Crushless-3 years-Scent:Cinnamon and Apples-
Hiromi crawls out from under a fallen log and stretches his long limbs. He runs his pink tongue over his maw. He could smell some fresh kill nearby, as well as other wolves. He growls softly, he'd just have to wait and see if they leave anything, fighting was not his forte. He trots out a ways, deciding he would grab a drink while waiting. He pads across the snowy terrain until he finds a small water hole." Of course it's frozen." he grumbles. He rears up onto his back legs and uses his forepaws to break the ice, he winces at the harsh cold, then laps at the refreshing water.

Emiyo-Female-Crushless-2.5 years-Scent:Melon and Mint-
Emi sighs softly, she had been awake for awhile now, staring out into the empty, snowy plains. Her ears perk when she hears a hare digging in the snow. Her heart drops, if she heard it, so did other Outcasts and Lost. She dives after the hare, easily picking up its scrawny body and killing it. Just as she predicted, several other wolves came to claim the meal for themselves. She growls deeply. a challenge to take the rabbit from her. However her small stature and scrawny body didn't help her case any, even her bristled fur didn't make her look any bigger or more intimidating.

War-Male-Crushless-5 years-Scent:Copper and Fire-
Wars wise eyes peer through the branches of a dead tree, he could see a wolf a ways a way. His bright gold and amber eyes watch the wolf carefully, waiting. Now! He jumps from his place, tackling the wolf and sending their kill flying from their maw. The two lock into a ball of growling fur and loud snaps of their jaws. Ultimately, the young wolf was no match for a hungry War. He takes the kill in his jaws and trots off towards what he called home. He treads over the snow, coming to a rocky hill where his den lies, it was a large gap in the tightly stacked rocks, providing a very nice and sturdy den. Perfect for the family he no longer had. He shrugs off the thought and lies on the chilled stones of his den, digging into the skinny prey the other wolf had caught. He silently thanked the wolf for the meal as he finished, he was aggressive but he was humble too.
Hey there~ My name is Wolfiesoftpaws, I go by wolfie or xiovanna ^^
I honestly have no pronoun preference, but I normally go by she/her
I love rps so,so much! <3 I also adore trading,music,drawing,the list goes on!
I'm usually on pretty frequently, but here recently I have gotten hurt, so I apologize if it takes me some time to get back to you ^^'. I'm also forgetful and tend to leave CS up even when I've gone to do something or am doing something else.I do not do rude people,
I will not hesitate to block/foe someone for being rude :>
I have grown very weary of rude people over the years and have NO patience for rude players <3
ImageWolf Rp~Check it out
Over The Bend-wolf rp~
Wolfiesoftpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit De Luna » Wed May 10, 2017 12:47 pm

Drogo
Two and a Half Years;;Male;;Lost;;Location-A Clearing;;Tags-Open

Drogo wandered around the clearing looking for little mounds of snow where a snow hare could have burrowed. He knew that sometimes the wind blew most of the openings closed, but there was always a way to find them still. His nose was to the ground as he took in the scents around him.....snow. That was all he could smell. With a grunt Drogo realized that this clearing had probably been just about cleared of any prey. Maybe he could find another wolf and steal there kill.
My Trade Thread
My current auction

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 212 people.
I have received 22 gifts.
Spirit De Luna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiesoftpaws » Wed May 10, 2017 1:37 pm

Hiromi-Male-crushless-3 years- Scent:Cinnamon and apples-
Hiro finishes drinking the frigid water quickly, he didn't have a lot of time before his paws went numb. He trots back, hoping the wolves had left. Yes! It must have been his lucky day! Those mongrels left! He trots over to the area where they had been, and found only the bones left from the kill, maybe he wasn't so lucky after all. He lies down and gnaws on the bones, getting whatever was left on them. He flicks his ears forward, it seemed they may not have been so far away. He stands and quickly makes his way back to the fallen log he called home.

Emiyo-Female-2.5years-crushless- Scent:Melon and mint-Tags;Drogo
Emiyo snarls deeply at the wolves, there were about three of them, all skinny little things like her. However, they were brutes, just her luck. She rarely saw brutes ban together to find food, it wasn't a bad idea, just dangerous for every wolf nearby. She knew there was no way she was going to fight them off, so she grabs her hare and runs as fast as her paws would take her. If there was one thing she had over them, it was speed. She glances back to see if they followed her and mistakenly bumps into another brute, "Oof!" Her hare drops into the snow and she falls back.

War-Male-5 years-Crushless-Scent:Copper and fire-
War finishes his meal at a slow pace, sure he was hungry, but eating quickly would only make him feel worse. He finishes and licks his maw, then buries the bones as well as he could for gnawing on later. He glances out over the vast, dark snowy place he called home. In the distance he could hear snarls and whines, the death throes of a wolf that wasn't strong enough. He sighs and hangs his head, a fury burning in his belly for the pack that sent him here, the pack he called his family once.
I'm usually on pretty frequently, but here recently I have gotten hurt, so I apologize if it takes me some time to get back to you ^^'. I'm also forgetful and tend to leave CS up even when I've gone to do something or am doing something else.I do not do rude people,
I have grown very weary of rude people over the years and have NO patience for rude players <3
Over The Bend-wolf rp~
Wolfiesoftpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit De Luna » Wed May 10, 2017 2:15 pm

Drogo
Two and a Half Years;;Male;;Lost;;Location-Clearing;;Tags-Emiyo

As Drogo turned to venture off in search of a better hunting spot a scrawny little female ran smack into him. As she let out an 'Oof' the male noticed the hare she had dropped. Without thinking about it Drogo snatched the hare up and growled at the little female before him. "Finders keeper." He snarled at her with his mouth full. His eyes gleamed with rage daring the female to try and take the meal away from him. She was probably fast, but Drogo knew he had strength on his side.
My Trade Thread
My current auction

I am a holibomber!
Spirit De Luna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Wed May 10, 2017 2:46 pm

Tempest nodded, padding up to the river. He was quite hungry, by this point, and fish sounded good to him. So, if Soul didn't mind... why not have a quick hunt?

Lucifer nodded, looking down at his paws a moment. "I see," he said, trailing off. Then, "Did they come to a verdict on who would be alpha?"
And I'll Be Free

xxx

Hi there! I'm munchqueen, it's nice to meet you - kind of
meet you, that is. I consider myself an artist, as I really
do love art. Really, all of my interests revolve around art...
But, then again, I do believe that everything is artistic in
it's own way. If you're interested, check out the links in
the top corner of my siggy >>
I would really appreciate it!

gemini | slytherin | thunderclan

Image xxx Image
To Go Where I Please
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiesoftpaws » Wed May 10, 2017 3:26 pm

Emiyo-female-crushless-2.5 years- Scent:Melon and mint-Tags;Drogo
Emiyo growls deepy, flashing her fangs, but her growl was interrupted by the small cluster of brutes behind her. She knew there wasn't much time, and even a little is something. So she lunges for the hares head, tearing off a bit of the front. Her silvery eyes glimmer with victory as she sprints off with her bit of stolen kill. Sadly, she doesn't make it far. She finds herself a steep climb up a rocky hill. It wasn't terribly tall but..She didn't think she could come out unharmed. She looked back, easily spotting Drogo and the cluster of brutes. Fear hit her like a ton of bricks, she was stuck.

War-male-5 years- crushless-Scent:Copper and Fire-Open
From his position he could see quite a bit, a fae stuck between a steep climb and a cluster of angry, hungry brutes, the male she bumped into, a fae sleep by some water. He shakes his head. He barely got as far as he did here, and only with trial and error did he make it this far. Not only that, but luck and cunning. He lowers himself and sighs, his face relaxed, but scary (resting angry face cx), that was just the way it was here. His warm gold and amber eyes look over the wolves, he wished the fae luck, she would need it if she were to survive.

Hiromi-Male-crushless-3 years- Scent:Cinnamon and apples-Open
Hiro rests in his log, he could hear the growls and spats of other wolves and flinched away. He was not meant for this place, deep in his heart he knew that, but there was nothing he could do. He huffs angrily, this place disgusted him! He tenses, hearing pawsteps nearby. It may be awful but it is his home. His caramel eyes bright with panic, he wasn't giving up his home,not again!
Over The Bend-wolf rp~
Wolfiesoftpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit De Luna » Wed May 10, 2017 4:33 pm

Drogo
Two and a Half Years;;Male;;Lost;;Location-Clearing;;Tags-Emiyo

Drogo's upper lip quivered in a snarl as the female growled. When she lunged for the hare Drogo attempted to pull it out of reach, but the female managed to tear off a bit of it. The strange female took off running, but didn't make it far before she was stuck between him and a rocky hill. A hint of laughter erupted from within his chest as he went to take after her. Drogo's ears flicked around when he heard another cluster of brutes. 'Hmm, I could leave her to fend for herself. Then again she could be useful.' The thoughts crossed his mind quickly as he approached the female. He had to decide fast or he would have to fight for his meal from the brutes as well.
My Trade Thread
My current auction

I am a holibomber!
Spirit De Luna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiesoftpaws » Wed May 10, 2017 4:59 pm

Emiyo-female-crushless-2.5years-Scent:Melon and mint-Tags;Drogo
Emiyo sighs softly and drops her bit of hare, she saw the brute that stole her prey but that didn't matter right now, these brutes weren't backing off and she had to do something, it was her life or theirs. She lowers herself into a hunters crouch and bares her teeth, growling deeply, her hackles raised. She gave no hesitation and leaped onto the smallest of the brutes, her teeth sinking into the soft spot between his shoulder and neck. She gives a satisfied grunt as the brute lets out a cry of pain.
Over The Bend-wolf rp~
Wolfiesoftpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me