Prides of Earth and Storm [RP Play]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Prides of Earth and Storm [RP Play]

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:16 pm

Aron: sorry, didn't understand that second part which is why I didn't answer it below]

Earth

Snowy- m- 6 months- messenger trainee; messenger- Trainer: L' Anda- homo; Gale, possibly Aoi? We'll see- too young- too young- speed, stamina/endurance, intelligence; stealth, strength- Tags: Gale, Aoi

golden eyes looked to the other trainees. The white furred off white eared one said "Okay," and nodded at Gale. "Thank you," he said, when told he was good at it. He then hummed a small sound, and placed them in a pile near the back. "So...what made you want to be a healer apprentice, and not something else?" he asked. He was curious and wanted to know.

He then glanced to Aoi, and awkwardly laughed. "Y-Yeah, I don't really care either..." he said, but he actually kind of did. "Maybe they are looking for us now though. They probably just didn't see where we went," he said to the other male.

Ada (eh-duh)- f- 3 y 10 mo- den mother; hunter- pan; Kass, Shiro maybe- mate open- halfway through pregnancy (X, Adrian, X, Isis)- intelligence, speed, stealth; stamina/endurance, strength- Tags: Kass

The average height but slender light brown beauty nodded to the other female. She said "Do...do you know of any training sessions going on nearby? You're a hunter, so you'd probably know about hunting sessions and stuff. I don't know about the guards. Do you...who has trainees again?" she asked. She knew L' Anda, the messenger, did, and Jeshi, an all around, and of course the healer. "L' Anda and...Snowy might leave camp...I don't know if they have messages to deliver today. Then any other cat who has an apprentice. No guarantee they'd stay near camp...but I guess if that fails I could walk around a bit and see if any cat wants to talk."

Yukino- m- 4 y 4 mo- artisan- bi- open (male please)- father of Ada's unborn kits but doesn't know it- intelligence, speed, stamina/endurance; strength, stealth- Tags: X (mentions: Ada and Kass)

The normally kind and caring white male twitched silver ears. He flicked his tail, and continued to walk along. The not always kind and caring male considered finding the only den tender. He figured she might have already taken care of the nest and bedding, as Ada was the only mother yet.

Jeshi- f- 2 y 8 mo- All around- trainee: Aoi- pan; Shiro, maybe L' Anda but more like she can just appreciate the she cat- not until she's 3- no kits yet- dad x mom: siblings- intelligence, speed, stealth; stamina/endurance, strength- Tags: L' Anda and Kaliska

The sweet and gentle pretty little red thing glanced to L' Anda. The shy and nervous brown patched one, with high white, nodded. "Maybe if we walk by each den and listen in. See if we can hear them talk inside, since they don't seem to be out in camp."

Storm

Navii- f- 3 y 5 mo- den tender- bi; Karter, maybe Rose- mate open- no kits yet- Oberon x Titania: Linkk- stealth, intelligence, speed; stamina/endurance, strength- Tags: Karter

The green eyed fluffy black she cat said "Ohhh, so you know from experience. Wait, seriously, you've sneaked out before? Why? Was it when you were a trainee, or anytime recently? I could understand if you were a trainee, but why do you need to sneak out now? If it was anytime recently. Then again...maybe you had nothing to do and were bored. "Alright, well...ill go with your patrol. If you want go now and find some cat to ask and see if there is supposed to be a guard patrol today."

Linkk- m- 3 y 5 mo- hunter- homo; Kaz (Monroe was a fling)- mate open- no kits yet (adopt or surrogate)- same: Navii- speed, stealth, stamina/endurance; strength, intelligence- Tags: Kaz

The gentle, sweet, friendly, and playful slightly smaller and slender male made a small sound. He felt a flash go through him...He then shook his head, and squeaked at the nuzzle. He shivered a bit, telling himself it was just friendly. However, in the back of his mind was the thought it wasn't. The small hope Kazill liked him back, though he'd never told Kaz he liked him. He nodded and said "Let's get going, before he...wanders off or something." He began to walk, and saw Monroe was talking to another cat.

Sparks- m- 4 y- Scout- apprentice: Melody- pan; Sarah will become crush- open- no kits yet- speed, stamina/endurance, strength; intelligence, stealth- Tags: Melody (mentions)

The slightly bigger semi fluffy golden male nodded. "Hey, hey, you do get enough training; but anyway we should see if we're needed. I was just going to wait and see if any cat came to get us. Maybe we should be progressive and go see for ourselves if there's scouting to be done. Well, I can take you scouting on my own. Sometimes I'll be told to go somewhere specific though," he said.

Yukaria- genderfluid (f)- 8 y- elder- bi- had a mate- Yumi (Yukari and Aya) and Yana (Seto and Sora)- intelligence, stealth, speed (deteriorating) ; strength, stamina/endurance- Tags

The loyal story telling elder yawned a bit, and looked around. She was going by female pronouns today, and shook her head.the sometimes mean and maybe blunt one thought of the offspring and grand offspring. She hoped they were all doing okay. Probably listening to the meeting just like she was. The darker red tabby and white cat yawned again. The paws, tail tip, and muzzle were white, and there was black or maybe dark brown. Turquoise eyes watched as the meeting went on.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:47 pm

Lavender | 4y8m | female | storm guard | crush: Bramble | tags: open
She licked her chest as the meeting was adjourned and watched the cats speaking with each other.

Eclipse | 3 years | female | storm hunter | crush: Shade | tags: open
She resisted the urge to call out the names of the new promotions in celebration. However, the meeting was adjourned and everyone else seemed to be silent. If it was Eclipse who had a promotion, she would want everyone to cheer her name.

Melody | 8 months | female | storm scout trainee | crush: open | tags: Sparks
She nodded absentmindedly in response to his words, still a little stuck in her own thoughts. But she perked up at the mention of going out for training, and Melody turned to her mentor with wide, excited eyes. "Oh, yeah! I think that's a good idea. Let's go!" she chirped and shot up to her paws, about to bound off. However, she realized she didn't know where she was going or who she was seeking out. "Um, who should we talk to?"

Sarah | 4 years | female | storm den-mother | crush: Sparks | tags: open
She nudged Aurelia in encouragement for her to play, now that the announcements were over.

Aurelia | 3 months | female | storm kit | crush: none | tags: open
She squealed with excitement, grabbing her moss ball from the nursery to play with a few yards away from the den.

Zeke | 6y6m | male | earth hunter | crush: Ryder & Moonlight | tags: open
It was late morning, and he was an equally late riser from the den in which he was sleeping in. But did he really care? No one seemed to say anything to him when it happened, although he certainly got some dirty looks for it. Zeke glanced around camp, noticing the chief's absence.

Tiny | 4y11m | male | earth guard | crush: Kade & Echo | tags: Kade
He cocked his head to the side. "That's true. I didn't even consider that regarding Whisper, but I can see how some cats would think so," Tiny admitted. He knew that Moonlight loved her son, but Kade was right -- she wouldn't want to cause a rift in the pride because of a decision that might be seen as biased. "Well, for one thing, my size. I wasn't named Tiny for nothing," he joked and gestured a paw at himself for effect. Tiny chuckled and placed his paw back onto the ground, although his chest felt a little warm at Kade's words. "I suppose so, although I doubt I'm good enough. But enough about me. I've always wondered, how did you feel when you were selected to be Captain? If you don't mind me asking."

Phoenix | 7m | male | earth artisan trainee | crush: Akai | tags: open
He was bored in camp, his paws itching for something to create as his claws sheathed and unsheathed.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:33 am

Storm pride

Koumei - healer - agender (she) - crush is slightly Karter, Bat - trainee is open - tags: open

They finished their meal, licking her lips they looked around the camp. They could ask someone to come with her to get some herbs or a small walk around the forest could not feel bad either.

Shiyu - messenger trainee - male - crush is Katrine - a mentor is ?? - tags: open

He watched around the camp, her tail tip flicking as his ears listed for the voices around him.

Reimei - second - female - mate was Ryuu (deceased) - tags: open

She looked at Morain and Grimjaews there talking the Bat needed to think about the next possible captain and vice-captain as her follower decided to retire to the position and there was no vice-captain chosen yet.

Grimjaws - omega - male - crush is slight Morain - tags: Morain

He listened to the cats talking about him joining a patrol, he didn't show it or said anything, but he hated the idea that someone needed to keep their eyes on him to guide him. He understood that the tribe could not likely fully trust him after what he was done in past and that he kept his distance for some time after becoming an omega.

Jade - kit - female - crush is open - mother is Sarah - mentor is n/a - tags: Aurelia

She patiently waited for the meeting to end before turning to see her sister, Aurelia, playing with moss ball "hoy is playing alone boring to you?" she meowed to her.

Earth pride

Arashi - scout trainee - male - crush is Micah, Kaliska - a mentor is Blanche - tags: Blanche

He flicked his tail as he looked elsewhere for a moment "I guess you had a boring morning then" he meowed shaking his head "fine, I don't have much better to do so why not found those traps...or if my nose doesn't find them, they will find me eventually" he said "so are we going now then?" he meowed.

Kuro - guard - female - crush is Hunter, Morning - trainee is open - tags: Hunter, Crescent

She watched the forest as they kept walking deeper into the pride territory. The weather was not bad so she kind of enjoyed the walk there, but she tried to keep alert too for anything which may jump out at any time. Thought the forest seemed so calm now that she kind of kept forgetting that she was doing her guard duties at the moment, not just walking around enjoying the views. She looked at Hunter when he asked them something "...no I think any of them have potential to be something more than they are now..." she responded, not wanting to start list names to see which is better than some other.

Shiro - hunter - female - crush is Kassandra, open - trainee is open - tags: Moonlight

She sneaked into her spot, she did see the chief black pelt showing under some bushes there. Licking her lips she waited for something to happen as she could not hear what those two were planning there at all.

Aoi - all-around trainee - male - crush is Gale, maybe Snowy too - a mentor is Jeshi - tags: Snowy, Gale

He did what was asked to do "well it' o that hard actually, the difference is minimal of some of those, but the scent of them tells more than eyes can see" he responded to Gale. ¨
He nodded to Snowy "well they could find us if they just used their noses, but I think this is a nice little task for once a while" he responded to him.

Akai - guard trainee - male - crush is open - a mentor is Crowley - tags: Crowley

He sighed looking elsewhere "of course, we're going to do some guarding jobs..." he meowed rather uninterested. He flicked his ears at the she-cat's other words "actually now when you ask...can we after the guard patrol...do some battle training? I want to know how to fight better? actually, how to win a cat who is larger than me? maybe even how to win against a fox?" he meowed. He did know that a cat winning against a fox could be almost impossible especially alone.

Crystal - artisan - female - crush is Whisper, Micah - trainee is open - tags: Micah

She looked at her little thoughtfully "light the situation? is this too...well I am sorry if I am not very good about talking..." she said with a sight. She then shook her head "I am finished eating, so are we still doing what we were planned or...do we do something else?" she asked her.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:59 am

Earth

Snowy- m- 6 months- messenger trainee; messenger- Trainer: L' Anda- homo; Gale, possibly Aoi? We'll see- too young- too young- speed, stamina/endurance, intelligence; stealth, strength- Tags: Gale, Aoi

golden eyes looked to the other trainees. The white furred off white eared one said "Okay," and nodded at Gale. "Thank you," he said, when told he was good at it. He then hummed a small sound, and placed them in a pile near the back. "So...what made you want to be a healer apprentice, and not something else?" he asked. He was curious and wanted to know.

He then glanced to Aoi, and nodded to the other male. "That or they could use their ears and hear us in here," he said. "It is nice getting away once in awhile, helping others. It shouldn't just all be work for us...though technically this is still work, but we're helping."

Ada (eh-duh)- f- 3 y 10 mo- den mother; hunter- pan; Kass, Shiro maybe- mate open- halfway through pregnancy (X, Adrian, X, Isis)- intelligence, speed, stealth; stamina/endurance, strength- Tags: Kass

The average height but slender light brown beauty nodded to the other female. She said "Do...do you know of any training sessions going on nearby? You're a hunter, so you'd probably know about hunting sessions and stuff. I don't know about the guards. Do you...who has trainees again?" she asked. She knew L' Anda, the messenger, did, and Jeshi, an all around, and of course the healer. "L' Anda and...Snowy might leave camp...I don't know if they have messages to deliver today. Then any other cat who has an apprentice. No guarantee they'd stay near camp...but I guess if that fails I could walk around a bit and see if any cat wants to talk."

Yukino- m- 4 y 4 mo- artisan- bi- open (male please)- father of Ada's unborn kits but doesn't know it- intelligence, speed, stamina/endurance; strength, stealth- Tags: X (mentions: Ada and Kass)

The normally kind and caring white male twitched silver ears. He flicked his tail, and continued to walk along. The not always kind and caring male considered finding the only den tender. He figured she might have already taken care of the nest and bedding, as Ada was the only mother yet.

Jeshi- f- 2 y 8 mo- All around- trainee: Aoi- pan; Shiro, maybe L' Anda but more like she can just appreciate the she cat- not until she's 3- no kits yet- dad x mom: siblings- intelligence, speed, stealth; stamina/endurance, strength- Tags: L' Anda and Kaliska

The sweet and gentle pretty little red thing glanced to L' Anda. The shy and nervous brown patched one, with high white, tilted her head. "Ooo, do you have a crush?" she asked when L' Anda stopped a moment and seemed to stare. She then shook her head, and continued to walk.

Storm

Navii- f- 3 y 5 mo- den tender- bi; Karter, maybe Rose- mate open- no kits yet- Oberon x Titania: Linkk- stealth, intelligence, speed; stamina/endurance, strength- Tags: Karter

The green eyed fluffy black she cat said "Ohhh, so you know from experience. Wait, seriously, you've sneaked out before? Why? Was it when you were a trainee, or anytime recently? I could understand if you were a trainee, but why do you need to sneak out now? If it was anytime recently. Then again...maybe you had nothing to do and were bored. "Alright, well...ill go with your patrol. If you want go now and find some cat to ask and see if there is supposed to be a guard patrol today."

Linkk- m- 3 y 5 mo- hunter- homo; Kaz (Monroe was a fling)- mate open- no kits yet (adopt or surrogate)- same: Navii- speed, stealth, stamina/endurance; strength, intelligence- Tags: Kaz

The gentle, sweet, friendly, and playful slightly smaller and slender male made a small sound. He felt a flash go through him...He then shook his head, and squeaked at the nuzzle. He shivered a bit, telling himself it was just friendly. However, in the back of his mind was the thought it wasn't. The small hope Kazill liked him back, though he'd never told Kaz he liked him. He nodded and said "Let's get going, before he...wanders off or something." He began to walk, and saw Monroe was talking to another cat.

Sparks- m- 4 y- Scout- apprentice: Melody- pan; Sarah will become crush- open- no kits yet- speed, stamina/endurance, strength; intelligence, stealth- Tags: Melody (mentions)

The slightly bigger semi fluffy golden male nodded. "Reimei or Morain probably; Reimei is second in command now. Morain is an advisor, so I feel like we could talk to either. Who do you think we should talk to?" he asked, though they could also probably ask Bat.

Yukaria- genderfluid (f)- 8 y- elder- bi- had a mate- Yumi (Yukari and Aya) and Yana (Seto and Sora)- intelligence, stealth, speed (deteriorating) ; strength, stamina/endurance- Tags

The loyal story telling elder yawned a bit, and looked around. She was going by female pronouns today, and shook her head. the sometimes mean and maybe blunt one thought of the offspring and grand offspring. She hoped they were all doing okay. Probably listening to the meeting just like she was. The darker red tabby and white cat yawned again. The paws, tail tip, and muzzle were white, and there was black or maybe dark brown. Turquoise eyes watched as the meeting went on.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:50 pm

Lavender | 4y8m | female | storm guard | crush: Bramble | tags: open
She licked her chest as the meeting was adjourned and watched the cats speaking with each other.

Eclipse | 3 years | female | storm hunter | crush: Shade | tags: open
She resisted the urge to call out the names of the new promotions in celebration. However, the meeting was adjourned and everyone else seemed to be silent. If it was Eclipse who had a promotion, she would want everyone to cheer her name.

Melody | 8 months | female | storm scout trainee | crush: open | tags: Sparks
She glanced around for the cats that Sparks had mentioned, weighing their options. Which one would be the best? "Well, we could ask Bat... but I'm sure that after announcements, he's still pretty busy. What about Reimei? She doesn't seem too, uh, busy right now. Not that she's slacking off!" Melody rambled and pointed at the lone she-cat with her tail-tip.

Sarah | 4 years | female | storm den-mother | crush: Sparks | tags: open
She nudged Aurelia in encouragement for her to play, now that the announcements were over.

Aurelia | 3 months | female | storm kit | crush: none | tags: Jade
She turned to her sister with a big grin on her face. "Duh, of course it's boring! So you should play with me... unless you don't want to?" Aurelia asked in a teasing tone. She wacked the moss ball between her two front paws.

Zeke | 6y6m | male | earth hunter | crush: Ryder & Moonlight | tags: open
It was late morning, and he was an equally late riser from the den in which he was sleeping in. But did he really care? No one seemed to say anything to him when it happened, although he certainly got some dirty looks for it. Zeke glanced around camp, noticing the chief's absence.

Tiny | 4y11m | male | earth guard | crush: Kade & Echo | tags: Kade
He cocked his head to the side. "That's true. I didn't even consider that regarding Whisper, but I can see how some cats would think so," Tiny admitted. He knew that Moonlight loved her son, but Kade was right -- she wouldn't want to cause a rift in the pride because of a decision that might be seen as biased. "Well, for one thing, my size. I wasn't named Tiny for nothing," he joked and gestured a paw at himself for effect. Tiny chuckled and placed his paw back onto the ground, although his chest felt a little warm at Kade's words. "I suppose so, although I doubt I'm good enough. But enough about me. I've always wondered, how did you feel when you were selected to be Captain? If you don't mind me asking."

Phoenix | 7m | male | earth artisan trainee | crush: Akai | tags: open
He was bored in camp, his paws itching for something to create as his claws sheathed and unsheathed.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:59 pm

Earth

He then glanced to Aoi, and nodded to the other male. "That or they could use their ears and hear us in here," he said. "It is nice getting away once in awhile, helping others. It shouldn't just all be work for us...though technically this is still work, but we're helping."

Jeshi- f- 2 y 8 mo- All around- trainee: Aoi- pan; Shiro, maybe L' Anda but more like she can just appreciate the she cat- not until she's 3- no kits yet- dad x mom: siblings- intelligence, speed, stealth; stamina/endurance, strength- Tags: L' Anda

The sweet and gentle pretty little red thing glanced to L' Anda. The shy and nervous brown patched one, with high White, snorted. "That's why you have to go and talk to him. Hang out with him, do stuff together, bring him gifts or whatever." She found her own eyes drawn to the den Shiro slept in. The hunter didn't seem to be in camp, however, and of course wouldn't be at the den.

Storm

The slightly bigger semi fluffy golden male nodded. "Reimei it is then," he said, then gave her a reassuring nudge. "Of course I know you weren't calling them a slacker. Now let's go get them before any other cat gets there," he said, as other cats might want to speak to Reimei.

The loyal story telling elder yawned a bit, and looked around. She was going by female pronouns today, and shook her head. the sometimes mean and maybe blunt one thought of the offspring and grand offspring. She hoped they were all doing okay. Probably listening to the meeting just like she was. The darker red tabby and white cat yawned again. The paws, tail tip, and muzzle were white, and there was black or maybe dark brown. Turquoise eyes watched as the meeting went on.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:05 pm

Móraín | Advisor/Guard | Storm | Tagging: Grimjaws, Emersyn | Location: Camp

At Shade's confirmation, Móraín sat up just a little taller. She kept an air of confidence with her most of the time, but perhaps even more so now. She glanced at Grimjaws, a tiny sparkle in her eye. "See? Not so hard, right? Sooner or later, you’ll earn back the trust the Pride once had in you. I know you will. You may not be the most…sociable cat in the world, but I know that under the cold surface, your heart is good. You’ve made mistakes, yes, but who hasn’t?" She gently nudged him. "For what it’s worth, you have my trust."

Kassandra | Hunter | Earth | Tagging: Ada | Location: Camp

Kass looked down awkwardly. She let her tail rest next to her, neatly tucked against her paws. "Since I myself don’t have a Trainee, I don’t keep track of those kinds of things. The best bet would be to talk to the Captain." She nodded towards Kade. "I keep track of hunting parties, and a small group already went out. Hunter Trainees are in short supply around here, unfortunately. Mostly we’ve got Guard Trainees hanging around."

Kazill | Guard | Storm | Tagging: Linkk | Location: Camp

"Actually…it looks like he’s pretty busy for the moment," Kaz noted awkwardly. He gently nudged his friend. "Why don’t we take a walk for a bit first? Clear your head, get a breath of fresh air, literally and metaphorically, and think about what you might want to say, and where to go from here? Or just to distract you for a bit," he suggested.

Karter | Guard | Storm | Tagging: Navii | Location: Camp

Karter chuckled. "Mostly it was when I was a Trainee and I thought it would be fun. I was bored and didn’t have many duties back then, and also…I was just a restless kid with too much energy, and practically nocturnal back then, I swear." Karter was still one for late nights, but not nearly as much as when he’d been younger. "Yeah, I could be wrong, but I think I overheard Móraín mentioning she might wanna take one out."

Kade | Captain | Earth | Tagging: Tiny | Location: Camp

"Don’t get me wrong, he’s an outstanding Guard, really, but he’s just…got the disadvantage of being blood kin. I know that’s not fair to him to say, but it’s just the truth." In Moonlight's position, Kade himself certainly wouldn’t appoint someone of his own family for fear of it tearing a rift amongst the Pride. "Size has nothing to do with skill, my friend. You could be the smallest cat in the world, but also be the strongest," he pointed out. "Well…honestly? I was elated. I’ve worked my way up through the ranks, and I’d love to keep climbing the ladder, but if that’s not how it works out, then that’s that. I was shocked, not because I doubted my skills, but because I’d never expected to make it this far, and especially when I’m not the most experienced or oldest cat in the Pride," he noted.

Shade | Lead Guard | Storm | Tagging: Móraín, Grimjaws, Eclipse | Location: Camp

Shade dipped her head to the cats in interactions with her currently, but as the conversation had seemingly moved along, she had no further business here. "You can call me if you need me. I’ll leave you to your business in the meantime." She’d caught sight of a cat with a stare fixed on her since she’d been promoted, so retreated to speak with her. Eclipse, a good friend and a kind cat that Shade certainly respected. "Good morning, Eclipse. How are you?"

Hunter | Vice Captain | Earth | Tagging: Kuro, Crescent | Location: Forest

Hunter wouldn’t have said that, there were certainly some better suited than others, but he kept that to himself, figuring from the curt response that it wouldn’t be appreciated. He’d heard chatter all through the camp, but he hadn’t asked them yet. Now didn’t seem the time though. "Okay…well…" silence usually suited him just fine, but there had been tension at camp, and he was surprisingly desperate to fix it. "Uh…is there anything interesting happening with either of you?"

Micah | Hunter | Earth | Tagging: Crystal | Location: Camp

Micah shrugged it off with an awkward flick of her tail. Okay. So that kind of joking usually went over well, but apparently it depended on who she was talking to. She finished off the last of her food and buried the bones. The Huntress stood slowly and stretched, arching her back. "If you’re up for that hunt now, I’m MORE than happy to head out whenever. I owe it to the Pride to get some work done, and it could be good for you to get out of camp and change things up a little, eh?"

Whisper | Guard | Earth | Tagging: Jeshi, L'Anda | Location: Camp

Whisper's gaze turned towards the two she-cats heading towards the den, and he didn’t miss the looks cast towards him. Were they talking about him? What had he done this time? The pale grey tom rose to his feet and stretched, watching the two for a moment before approaching. "You two were staring for a sec. Is everything okay? Can I…uh…can I help you with anything?" Very rarely did he feel awkward socially, but also very rarely did he find himself the subject of stares or stolen glances.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:42 am

He hadn’t the faintest idea why it would interest her, but there was no harm in speaking of it, so he shrugged. "This evening. Kade's asked me to take out a small group by the western border. Why? What’s up? Everything okay?" Whisper asked, a flicker of concern lacing his voice. Had she spotted something risky by their borders somewhere that he ought to be looking out for? Did he need to take a larger group than usual?
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:05 am

Gale
Healer Trainee/ male/ 7 moons/ earth pride/ gay/ tags: Snowy, Aoi
Gale continues to sort herbs, "I was fascinated with the herbs and healing since I was a kit. I'd sneak into the medicine cat den when my mother wasn't awake, and always try and help. The help didn't always make things better though" he turns to reply to Snowy. "Yes, see? you get it!"he says to Aoi.

Rose
All-Round/ female/29 moons/ storm pride/ bisexual/ tags: Open
Rose finished her bawling, and decided to go back to her friends. She got up, back onto all four paws, and looked around. She spotted two of her friends, Karter and Navii talking. She approached them and then sat quietly as she waited for them to finish speaking.

Wilted
Hunter/ female/ 63 moons/ storm pride/ heterosexual/ tags: Ryder
Wilted nods, "yes, that sounds pleasant. The east side it is" she says smiling. She was happy to be away from the clan every once in a while, the commotion and scuttle of the days could get stressful. Wilted then walked towards the entrance of camp, eager to be out.

Morning
Advisor/ Male/ 28 moons/ earth pride/ bisexual/ tags:open
Morning walked through the forest next to the pride, just taking a morning stroll. He took precaution to make sure his tail didn’t drag on the ground, but just an inch off the ground.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:41 am

Ryder | Guard | Storm | Tagging: Wilted | Location: Camp

With nothing else to do for the time being, Ryder would be happy to escape. The cats who'd been promoted could be approached and congratulated later, when things weren’t so busy and crowded, so for now, he was happy to follow Wilted out of camp. The patrol had already cleared that it was safe by that border, and worst case scenario, he was a Guard, he was trained specifically to be a protector. "Nice to get out sometimes, isn’t it?"

Whisper couldn’t help being caught off-guard by the request, unsure why exactly it had caught her interest all of a sudden, but not about to question their Scout. She must have her reasons. Generally it was Guards, their Trainees, and SOMETIMES All-Arounds who went on the patrols, but if she had work to do out there, then who was he to deny it? So he dipped his head. "Yeah. I don’t see why not," he agreed.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me