๐“ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ - ๐“ž & ๐“

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ๐“ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ - ๐“ž & ๐“

Postby fortissimo » Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:46 pm

๐’๐Ž๐‘๐„๐
dark moon | healer | location: black lake | tags: beowulf, akari, & ravenna | mentions: chemical

\\\\\\Waiting there for a few heartbeats longer, Soren couldnโ€™t help but feel like he was intruding. As Akari said something to Beowulf (he was honestly close enough to hear, but he was trying his best not to eavesdrop - if it was something important, he would probably be told about it sooner or later), he wasnโ€™t sure whether to feel annoyed that they still hadnโ€™t noticed him or whether to feel embarrassed for sticking around. Thankfully, his dilemma was answered by his trainee, his ears pricking as he heard her calling to him. As he was about to leave the alphas, deciding to simply check back later when they were done with their little moment, he was thankfully surprised to be addressed by Beowulf. Well, at least one of the two had noticed him!

\\\\\\Dropping the bundle of herbs to the ground, Soren nodded in acknowledgement to Beowulfโ€™s words before briefly turning behind him to check on Ravenna. Just as the younger wolf had said, he could see that Chemical was already awake. That was faster than heโ€™d expected! Given that she hadnโ€™t tried to get up yet, he was proud that Ravenna managed to keep the fiery omega in check, but for how much longer? Deciding not to dawdle, Soren called back to Ravenna, โ€œIโ€™ll be there in a moment!โ€ before returning his attention to the injured alpha; he was confident his trainee could handle herself in the meantime. Just as heโ€™d suspected, Beowulfโ€™s injuries from the challenge had bled pretty heavily โ€” that abdominal wound looked especially bad. From observing the couple just moments before, Soren knew that Akari had already licked most of Beowulfโ€™s open wounds โ€” that was good. While saliva was no panacea, Soren remembered hearing from his late mentor that when water wasnโ€™t available, it was the next best thing to keeping injuries clean and acting as a natural antiseptic. Chemical probably would have done the same thing for herself had she not been passed out.

\\\\\\Now that he could inspect Beowulf more closely, Soren could see that the cut on his face wasnโ€™t too bad โ€” though the bite wound left on his muzzle looked a bit torn. No surprise there; during the fight, Chemical had done a good job of keeping her grip thereโ€ฆ which just meant more work for Soren! Unlike Chemicalโ€™s ankle bite, though, that didnโ€™t alarm the healer too much โ€” he was actually most concerned about the scratches and bites left on Beowulfโ€™s underbelly. There was a reason that wolves showed submissiveness by rolling onto their belly; it was the most vulnerable part of their body! If Chemical had dug too deep into Beowulfโ€™s belly, that would be difficult to treat โ€” internal damage always was. The injury had no doubt been the heaviest bleeder, but thankfully Akari had already done a pretty good job of stopping the worst of it with her grooming. โ€œYour belly got the worst of it. Best not to overdo it anytime soon,โ€ he remarked matter-of-factly to Beowulf as he began chewing what was left of his goldenrod and horsetail into a poultice. Once it was ready, he immediately set to work applying it generously alongside cobwebs to the lacerations on the alphaโ€™s belly, then more gently to his face.

\\\\\\Once that was done, Soren sat back on his haunches to inspect his work. Pleased with the result, he nodded once to himself. โ€œAkari, youโ€™ll make sure he doesnโ€™t push himself too hard for the next few days, wonโ€™t you?โ€ he asked, turning on the pretty white she-wolf. He was fairly confident he could trust her to do that; if there was one thing undeniable about the alpha female, it was her love for her family. โ€œAnyway, the omegaโ€™s awake so I need to check on her again. But after that, Iโ€™ll see how your paw is faring. Does that sound okay?โ€
fortissimo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:08 pm

Pandora- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Beta- Pan; just Dragon- mate open- no pups yet- Hades x Persephone; Demeter, Dionysus- Tags: open

The she wolf shook out her tan and black coat. She turned brown eyes to the den, not feeling like actually being productive now...They'd need to find a new Beta male, because either Anubis was gone or...She wasn't going to think of the other thing.

-posting her next post, she heard the yelp, so...Lamia better run...lol-

Jess- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Mother- Bi; Tanais/ possibly Kuri- mate open- Jayda and Enix- Gar x Lis; 4 siblings- Tags: Lamia

The red head she wolf smiled down at her two sweet pups. She loved Jayda and Enix so much, though she couldn't remember the male...She only shook her head at that thought. She let out a quiet sigh, then nodded to the other female. She yawned and kept her head down, not thinking. Of course she wasn't thinking she was about to be attacked...She yelped when the rock hit her, and the pups were alerted. They started whining, and her body jerked when the muzzle covered hers, but she was out.

Dionysus- m- 4 y- Blue Rock- Hunter- Homo; probably Link- mate open- has to adopt- Hades x Persephone; Pandora, Demeter- Tags: Zephyr, Luna

The pretty and small wolf blinked and smiled right back at the other male. The slender black wolf flicked his tail back and forth a couple times. Blue and brown eyes looked to Luna, then to Zephyr whom now looked a little annoyed...maybe. He hummed a canine sound as he looked to Luna again, then back to the male. He tilted his head a moment. He then said "Okay," and waved him off with his tail. He continued the canine humming as he watched Zephyr go. He watched him get within earshot, and heard him speak. He seemed to maybe be faking cheerfulness there. The greeting included his own name, and he looked up. He'd looked down at his paws a moment. He nodded a bit, though wasn't sure if she even looked. He then shook his head a couple times, to himself of course. He let out the smallest of sighs. He then looked up and back over to the other two wolves once more, and tried to listen to them.

Crow and Ravenna- m/f- 11 mo- Dark Moon- Trainee/ Healerโ€™s apprentice- Homo; open/ Bi; open- too young for mate- too young for pups- Blackbird x Rivera- Tags: Elon-> Jason; Soren, Chemical

The black young one turned blue eyes back to the fight a moment. Well, it was over, actually, so he was just looking to the others. He then nodded to the older male as Elon spoke. He sighed a bit, then ran over to Jason and said "Hello!"

The blue eyed pup twitched a black nose and ears as she watched the omega just kind of lie on the ground and wait. She nodded her head, though whether to herself or Chemical was anyone's guess, if anyone was actually watching and cared. She twitched her ears as she heard her mentor/trainer call to her, and looked to where he was quickly. "Okay," she called back, a simple answer but one that spoke volumes, then it was back to waiting and watching Chemical.

Demeter- f- 4 y- Dark Moon- Omega- bi; open...- mate open- no pups, but wants- Hades x Persephone; Dionysus, Pandora- Tags: X

The brown eyed tan she wolf sighed and rolled her eyes as she looked around the camp...Basically no one was there. She sighed and rolled around, then kicked her legs. She then stood up and shook off, then ran off into the woods.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:39 pm

โ™žElonโตThe Player
โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•
โ—„3 Years๏ฝœMale๏ฝœDark Moon๏ฝœHunter๏ฝœtagged; Ashes โ–บ
    indentation Elon grinned, his tail wagging ever so slightly. He nodded then blinked when she announced that the day's hunt was optional, and nearly howled with happiness. A chance to impress the lead hunter, while alone on a hunt was a great opportunity. Of course, it was also a good time to flirt, without the interruptions of any other male - or female - was would be too interested in bothering them. Flirting was a thrill for Elon, he liked it, and there were times he used it to take any negative attention from others and draw it to him. Call him self-sacrificing, sure. Maybe, but Elon called it loyalty. With he tended to be pretty apathetic to others plights, he hated fighting and he loathed to see his pack-mates at each other's throats. So he followed after the female, tail wagging wildly as he gave a short howl as a reply to Ashes, a grin that was half friendly and half flirty on his maw.

โ†AvinaโตThe Black Hearted
โ—„4 years๏ฝœFemale๏ฝœBlue Rock๏ฝœLead Fighter๏ฝœtagged; Penthesilea & Link โ–บ
    indentation Breathing out sharply, the lass led the fighters and the soon to be fighter out of camp her tail high with confidence. As she led the group to the valley where they trained, the she-wolf glanced back at Penthesilea, her lips curling up into a sneer for a few heart-beats before her face relaxed into a mask of calm indifference. While she would never admit it, she found the female to be rather trying. For one reason or another, Avina felt like a fraud when the fighter was around. Shaking out her for as she trotted along, the she-wolf calmed her rushing blood, pushing the adrenaline down. She rumbled thoughtfully, what to do first? she wondered, silently making plans. "because we have someone new joining us, things are going to be a bit different for the next few days until he's caught up." She started, "Today we'll be testing your stamina. We'll be running around the territory for a few hours before any of you get a break. You'll be matching my pace, anyone who lags behind will be helping the omegas with chores for the next week."
    indentation She came to a stop just inside the valley and turned to face the wolves. "any questions? Thoughts? Suggestions? Complaints?" she asked, dryly as she looked over the group. Not that she would be taking any. Unless someone had a question, they were liable to get a snappy reply from Avina and she'd get them to run until they dropped. She'd be dragging them back to camp, like a sad sack of potatoes. Avina did this sort of thing every so often, offering them a chance to question her. Depending on how insulting they were, would change how she'd react to said stupidity. Though she went easy on first times joining the fighters, at least when it came to this part of the training. The Spars would take care of any weakness left behind by her other training methods.

โ˜…BeowulfโตThe Wise
โ—„7 years๏ฝœMale๏ฝœDark Moon๏ฝœAlpha Male๏ฝœtagged; Akari & Soren โ–บ
    indentation He huffed, "We'd both probably would have died, miserable and alone." He paused then recanted that statement. "well that's probably only half true. I probably would have ended up mated to some female my father chose and still been miserable." The male sighed, then shook his head and turned around, spotting Soren and felt his ears flush with heat. Clearing his throat, Beowulf met the healer's gaze. "Come to check up on me, eh?" He asked with a soft sigh. Giving a half-shrug the male sighed once more then said, "Alright then, come fix me up." Beowulf turned his gaze back to Akari, body stiffening as he realized that there was no way he could handle the situation with Chemical without being biased. A soft growl rumbled in his throat. "So. Chemicals disrespect these last few days have been... irritating. He mentally snorted, that's putting it lightly. " I think at the least I'm too close to the situation, and probably rather biased about it. But something needs to be done, either punishment or some sort of blunt-talking too."
    indentation He let out a hum, then continued. "if you're clear-headed enough, and actually want to deal with her... then you can if you feel the need. Otherwise, I might need to get a third-party to handle it." His eyes narrowed, rumbling thoughtfully. While part of him didn't want Akari to deal with the she-wolf, the other part said that he should let her deal with it as - if things went as planned - then it would probably be among the last things either of them did as alphas. Not that, that was a bad thing. It just confirmed that he was getting old. Though he wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not. Beowulf turned his gaze to Soren as the male addressed the duo and nodded,"Of course, thank you for your assistance, Soren." He glanced over at the she-wolf that was mentioned, grimaced and then turned his gaze back to Akari.

โ…TanaisโตThe Sheild
โ—„4 years๏ฝœMale๏ฝœBlue Rock๏ฝœHunter๏ฝœtagged; Moose โ–บ
    indentation Tanais blinked at the other wolf as they accepted his offer, his lips twitching upwards into a small smile. A pleased growl rumbled in his chest, as the hunter grabbed a weasel and watched them eat for a moment. Taking another bite of his chunk of meat, the male slowly chewed and swallowed, silent enjoying the silence. It wasn't something he got to enjoy often, but even short moments of quiet - even with the murmur of pack-mates in the background - made all the difference. The quiet would eventually be broken, by an excitable pup or trainee. But until then he'd enjoy it. Tanais glanced at the wolf next to him, peeking curiously at them, wondering what they were thinking. What kept them calm when tensions were high? He has so many questions, but it wasn't like he could just burst out those questions.

โ˜†JelenaโตThe Heiress
โ—„3 years๏ฝœFemale๏ฝœDark Moon๏ฝœAlpha's Heir๏ฝœtagged; Rama, Open โ–บ
    indentation Her reply to his mock hurt was dry as the desert. "Darling, If you scream leader material, then we must be late for a very important with a rabbit with a hat." She gave him a droll look, before chuckling. Jelena paused then added, "To be fair, I don't think many are truly suited for leading, it's a ton of stress and I personally wouldn't wish that for you." Her ears flushed, then quickly added. "Not for most wolves, not even on my worst enemy really." She shrugged it off as carelessly as she could then, laid back down. The female nodded, as Rama was a good wolf and a good hunter, but he probably wasn't the best wolf to lead a pack. At least not the Dark Moon pack. She shook her head and chuckled dryly. "Well, it wasn't exactly what one could call fun. Or relaxing." Came the dry retort, speaking to her agreement.
    indentationJelena snickered at his choice of words when she's mentioned Kiba, Soren, and Avril. "True, but that's the best part." Setting one paw over the other, the female huffed. "Rama, a female normally only wants a few things out of a prospective mate. Someone that can either defend or provide for them when they can't do it themselves. So a strong male - if they are even interested in males - is imperative. If they aren't a good provider, then someone who can take care of their hurts is good too. Whether it's a shoulder to cry on or actual wounds." She paused, then tilted her head and added, " That even applies to being friends with someone. But I think that goes for everyone, male, female, non-binary, genderfluid, etcetera." Honestly, she didn't know why she was getting all huffy about it. And no, she didn't want to analyze why that was.
    indentation Pale amber eyes widened ever so slightly as Rama spoke once more. After the few hear-beats of shock wore off, the female blinked rapidly. Good company, eh? I'll take it. She thought, before chuckling. "I'm happy to be of service, good sir." She said in a posh tone, getting up proceeding to bow, before laying back down. "Whatever shall we do? Take a stroll around the lake, or perhaps a nap?" Jelena inquired, still using her posh voice.

โ˜ฃLamiaโตThe pupnapper
โ—„6 years๏ฝœFemale๏ฝœPackless๏ฝœRogue๏ฝœtagged; Jess -> Open โ–บ
    indentation She grinned, and let go of the females muzzle, letting out a silent cackle. Uncaring of the blood on her muzzle, the female picked up the two pups by their scruffs and bolted out of the den. She banged her shoulder on the way out and nearly spat out the pups as she yelped before proceeded to snarl and whip her head around eyes crazed. There were still wolves in camp, only a few she recognized, which was fair as she hadn't been around in three years. Growling menacingly in her throat, the she-wolf paused for a moment, the fur along her spine rising up. Got get out, without raising suspicion. Her eyes narrowed, and she forced her fur flat and ceased growling. Slowly she started to stalk towards the entrance of the pack camp, eyes darting about wildly, silently pleading that she wouldn't be noticed.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:04 pm

Pandora- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Beta- Pan; just Dragon- mate open- no pups yet- Hades x Persephone; Demeter, Dionysus- Tags: open-> Lamia

The she wolf shook out her tan and black coat. She turned brown eyes to the entrance when she heard the yelp, and growled...She rushed from the den, recognizing that as Jess. She could also hear the pups yelping and whining now. When she saw the stranger carrying them, she snarled. "Who are you?!" she barked, noticing the scent on her but sprinting at her anyway.

Jess- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Mother- Bi; Tanais/ possibly Kuri- mate open- Jayda and Enix- Gar x Lis; 4 siblings- Tags: Lamia->open

The red head she wolf -knocked out-
-pups are just freaking out-

Dionysus- m- 4 y- Blue Rock- Hunter- Homo; probably Link- mate open- has to adopt- Hades x Persephone; Pandora, Demeter- Tags: Zephyr, Luna

The pretty and small wolf blinked and smiled right back at the other male. The slender black wolf flicked his tail back and forth a couple times. Blue and brown eyes looked to Luna, then to Zephyr whom now looked a little annoyed...maybe. He hummed a canine sound as he looked to Luna again, then back to the male. He tilted his head a moment. He then said "Okay," and waved him off with his tail. He continued the canine humming as he watched Zephyr go. He watched him get within earshot, and heard him speak. He seemed to maybe be faking cheerfulness there. The greeting included his own name, and he looked up. He'd looked down at his paws a moment. He nodded a bit, though wasn't sure if she even looked. He then shook his head a couple times, to himself of course. He let out the smallest of sighs. He then looked up and back over to the other two wolves once more, and tried to listen to them.

Crow and Ravenna- m/f- 11 mo- Dark Moon- Trainee/ Healerโ€™s apprentice- Homo; open/ Bi; open- too young for mate- too young for pups- Blackbird x Rivera- Tags: Elon-> Jason; Soren, Chemical

The black young one turned blue eyes back to the fight a moment. Well, it was over, actually, so he was just looking to the others. He then nodded to the older male as Elon spoke. He sighed a bit, then ran over to Jason and said "Hello!"

The blue eyed pup twitched a black nose and ears as she watched the omega just kind of lie on the ground and wait. She nodded her head, though whether to herself or Chemical was anyone's guess, if anyone was actually watching and cared. She twitched her ears as she heard her mentor/trainer call to her, and looked to where he was quickly. "Okay," she called back, a simple answer but one that spoke volumes, then it was back to waiting and watching Chemical.

Demeter- f- 4 y- Dark Moon- Omega- bi; open...- mate open- no pups, but wants- Hades x Persephone; Dionysus, Pandora- Tags: X

The brown eyed tan she wolf sighed and rolled her eyes as she looked around the camp...Basically no one was there. She sighed and rolled around, then kicked her legs. She then stood up and shook off, then ran off into the woods.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:41 am

Jason/4/Male/Dark Moon Beta Male/Crush: Open/Tags: Pack, Crow
He smirks joyously when Chemical passes out he looks down feeling a presence and noticed his son "hey crow, what did you think of the fight?" he asks him licking his head quickly out of fatherly affection. He enjoyed the fight greatly. Glad Chemical didn't win.

Opall/4/Female/Dark Moon Mother/Mate: Dakota/Tags: Dakota, Pack
Opall suddenly whimpered loudly in pain and lay down where she was at. She started to worry as she thought it was too soon for the pups. And she still hadn't gotten checked for still life. She sighed breathing laboured.

Luna/6/Female/Blue Rock Hunter/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Laying in camp

Link/4/Male/Blue Rock Fighter/Crush: Dionysus (soon)/Tags: Avina
Link nodded and followed Avina. Having earned his spot he was glad but shivered in happiness at the thought of vigorous training to get caught up. He hoped Avina would train him herself but didn't see that happening.
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ฦ‡เฒŽแ‚‘เฒŽเท†iแ‚ตฦด » Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:09 am

๊ง Kuri โŠฑโŠฐ Blue Rock Pack โŠฑโŠฐ Healer Trainee Male โŠฑโŠฐ Crush: None Currently โŠฑโŠฐ Tags; Twig๊ง‚

Kuri listened, eyes focused on Twig's. He blinked after hearing his explanation and began inspecting his wounds. Kuri noticed some wounds that would heal well on their own, but the ankle was another situation. After, he peeked at the reward the hunter(s) brought back. He involuntarily licked his chops, but he knew better than to be the first to eat and his priority lied with attending to the sick and wounded over his health. "Wait here, i'll be back out." He ducked into his den, sniffing at clusters of herbs and some skins. Eventually, he found what he was looking for. His ears perked up, happy with the idea he came up with. He trotted out tail high and dropped a squirrel skin, lavender mixed with a moss ball, a sturdy small stick, and a few crow talons. "It looks sprained and can be repaired by correcting the way it heals. I'm going to nudge it how it needs to be which will hurt, put that twig in place, wrap with the squirrel skin, pin it up with crow claws, and the lavender moss ball is to be wettened and the aroma will help you calm and sleep off the pain." He sat down politely. "If you could lay down on the opposite side, I can get started so you can eat. Doesn't look like you've gotten your share." He noted by how the hunter's belly wasn't engorged from a meal in some time.

๊ง Ashes โŠฑโŠฐ Dark Moon Pack โŠฑโŠฐ Lead Hunter female โŠฑโŠฐ Crush: None Currently โŠฑโŠฐ Tags; Elon๊ง‚

Ashes heard only one other wolf reply, she recognized it as Elon's howl. She huffed and shook her head, disappointed that no one else opted to join. But, it was Beowulf's decision and she wouldn't hold that against them. She could slightly hear Elon catching up to her, being the same stature, but he was lighter in weight, it was easier for him to outrun her. With two wolves, it wasn't likely to take down anything like a bison or elk. They could, though, take down a deer if they happened by any. If anything, bringing back rabbits would suffice for the day. She was contemplating where to start, knowing some of the rich spots within the Wild Valley. She scented the air as she ran, switching direction sharply to the left as nothing was near. Ashe's ear flicked back, she could hear Elon closer as he caught up with ease. Still running at a mild pace to not wear her out, she finally picked up on a scent farther out but still fresh.
Last edited by ฦ‡เฒŽแ‚‘เฒŽเท†iแ‚ตฦด on Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ฦ‡เฒŽแ‚‘เฒŽเท†iแ‚ตฦด

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:28 am

Pandora- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Beta- Pan; just Dragon- mate open- no pups yet- Hades x Persephone; Demeter, Dionysus- Tags: open-> Lamia

The she wolf shook out her tan and black coat. She turned brown eyes to the entrance when she heard the yelp, and growled...She rushed from the den, recognizing that as Jess. She could also hear the pups yelping and whining now. When she saw the stranger carrying them, she snarled. "Who are you?!" she barked, noticing the scent on her but sprinting at her anyway.

Jess- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Mother- Bi; Tanais/ possibly Kuri- mate open- Jayda and Enix- Gar x Lis; 4 siblings- Tags: Lamia->open

The red head she wolf -knocked out-
-pups are just freaking out-

Crow and Ravenna- m/f- 11 mo- Dark Moon- Trainee/ Healerโ€™s apprentice- Homo; open/ Bi; open- too young for mate- too young for pups- Blackbird x Rivera- Tags: Jason; Soren, Chemical

The black young one turned blue eyes to his adoptive father. He smiled when licked, and wagged his tail a bit. He then said "I thought it was...interesting, to say the least. I'm just glad she didn't actually win against the alphas, though."

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fortissimo » Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:17 pm

๐’๐Ž๐‘๐„๐
dark moon | healer | location: black lake | tags: beowulf, akari โ†’ ravenna & chemical | mentions: x

\\\\\\Smiling and dipping his head respectfully to Beowulf, then to Akari, Soren bid them a quick, โ€œIf youโ€™ll excuse me, then,โ€ before turning and leaving their presence for the time being. He didnโ€™t have any more herbs with him anyway, so it would be pretty pointless to check on the alphessโ€™s paw without any supplies. From what had been said while he was treating Beowulfโ€™s injuries, though, Soren gathered they were discussing what to do regarding Chemical, and he definitely wanted to give them some time alone to figure that out. All he really hoped was that they wouldnโ€™t be too lenient. There was a difference between being merciful and downright being a pushover, and sometimes the delicate balance between the two was hard to traverse. Besides, no matter how fiercely the omega had fought (Beowulf could no doubt attest to that), the fact remained that she had been - above all things - insubordinate, and that was never acceptable in a pack.

\\\\\\Walking up to Ravenna and the omega in question, Soren nodded at his trainee. โ€œGood job, Ravenna,โ€ he remarked, keen to offer positive feedback yet not elaborating on what exactly sheโ€™d done well โ€” he figured Chemical may take some offense to the idea that heโ€™d left his young trainee behind to quintessentially pupsit her. Turning to the black she-wolf, he dropped the warmth in his tone now that he was dealing with a patient, taking on a more serious demeanor. โ€œHow are you feeling? Do you need anything? Water, maybe?โ€ Even though he strongly disapproved of the way she had handled everything - if you asked him, the challenge should never have occurred in the first place! - he wasnโ€™t going to lecture her or anything for it. The alphas would no doubt do a fine job of that once they decided how to handle her punishment (or reward); it was his job to tend to her injuries, not to criticize her decisions. That didnโ€™t mean he didnโ€™t have an opinion on it, though! โ€œMake sure to take it easy for the next few days if you can, especially with the state of your ankle,โ€ Soren added, hoping his tone gave away that this was not a suggestion but an order โ€” at least if Chemical wanted to get better soon. He certainly wasnโ€™t trying to imply that her ankle would never be the same as it was before, but her healing would definitely be pushed back if she overworked herself or did anything to reopen the wound.
fortissimo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fortissimo » Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:45 pm

๐๐„๐๐“๐‡๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‹๐„๐€
blue rock | fighter | location: on the way to the valley | tags: avina & link | mentions: x

\\\\\\Following at a respectful distance behind Avina - she didnโ€™t want to be seen as encroaching on the Lead Fighterโ€™s personal space, nor did she want to drag the group down - Penthesilea was momentarily taken aback at the look the other she-wolf sent her way. Had she done anything to warrant such a cold expression? Blinking in confusion, Penthe was even more surprised to see that by the time her eyes opened, Avinaโ€™s expression had already returned to normal. Hm. Perhaps Penthe had just been imagining things. After all, far as she knew, she had no reason to suspect Avina had anything against her - they certainly werenโ€™t close friends, but Penthe didnโ€™t have many wolves that she could call friends in the first place - so she decided to dismiss it. It was probably nothing; maybe she was just seeing things.

\\\\\\Shaken out of her own thoughts when Avina spoke, Penthe listened carefully to the other she-wolfโ€™s instructions. It seemed reasonable that they would not jump straight into fighting since they had a new recruit; being a Fighter was more than just having brute strength and knowing some sophisticated battle moves. Training and keeping in shape were just as important โ€” even in peacetime (and when had there ever been a respite in Pentheโ€™s life? The war was almost all sheโ€™d ever known, even since puphood), if the Fighters werenโ€™t physically ready for a battle then they had essentially failed in their duties already. The training regimen seemed admittedly a bit harsh seeing as Link had just joined them and may not have the stamina or speed theyโ€™d all built up over time, but Penthe figured that this was some form of tough love. Besides, seeing how heโ€™d respond to the tedious but arduous exercises would give a fair indication of how the former omega would be as a Fighter. For all Penthe knew, his victory against Cessna could have simply been a fluke โ€” a case of fortuitous beginnerโ€™s luck, if you will.

\\\\\\Glancing at the former omega and seeing that he wasnโ€™t complaining, Penthe returned her attention to Avina and nodded in response. She had no reason to speak out against the Lead Fighterโ€™s suggestion - if anything, she had assumed Link may have thought it unfair - so she simply kept quiet for the time being.
fortissimo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poksil » Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:34 am

โ˜ข๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ตโค๐“ž๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ชโค๐““๐“ช๐“ป๐“ด ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท
โ˜ข

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"hmmm, Maybe some water would be nice..." Chemical stated in a weak tone. Every part of her hurt, her back, her chest, her ankle. Chemical noticed white and hazel fur in a bush's shadow. The fatigued omega thought nothing of it. Probably just some other pack member lounging around, possibly planning to kill her. I dont blame them. Chem chuckled at the thought, The black-furred wolf didn't fear death. The only thing else she had to lose was her life, and when you have nothing to lose. You are reckless. The wolf took in a breath of the crisp morning autumn wind and sat up immediately. Who's scent is that?! All Dark Moon wolves always had a smell of pine undertones to them, Blue Rock wolves always had a scent of cut grass. But this one had...neither. Chemical looked away, not to anger the possibly angry loner. Since Ravenna and Sorren were looking away at the moment. Chemical sprung to her feet, trying to be careful of the hurt ankle by not putting any pressure on it. The omega quite literally hopped over to where the loner was laying to investigate.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

โ€๐“š๐“ช๐”€๐“ธ๐“ป๐“พโค๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ปโค๐““๐“ช๐“ป๐“ด ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ทโ€

Asleep...feel free to wake up

โš”๏ธ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎโค๐“›๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ ๐“—๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ปโค๐“‘๐“ต๐“พ๐“ฎ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ดโš”๏ธ

Moose was chowing down on the weasel they grabbed. Jabbing their teeth into the flesh of the dead creature was always a delight to do...No matter how morbid it sounds. Moose liked the soft murmur of voices behind Tanais and them. They always liked the quiet, but of course it would be broken. Moose wanted to start conversation. Maybe ask if he had any plans tonight, but it sounded awfully like a date. They more meant it as a 'hey wanna hang out' type beat. But for now, they both enjoyed the silence.

โœจ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฐโค๐“—๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ปโค๐“‘๐“ต๐“พ๐“ฎ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ดโœจ

Twig chuckled at the young apprentice. He always loved pups, he often went into the pup den to visit them. Someday he wished he had pups of his own. "No, i havent eaten. Could you be a dear and run up to Tanais and ask him to get me a piece of that cow elk I- I mean we took down please?" Twig asked the apprentice in front of him.
Poksil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me