lock

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: DESERTED »open dog roleplay

Postby Jack Harkness » Thu May 17, 2018 9:29 am

jormungandr
    male | 3 years | stray [loner] | crush: eventually foxx | location: downtown | tags: mississippi

x jormungandr hummed as he nodded, frowning at her change of subject. but, he didn't dare confront her about it - many dogs nowadays did not want to talk about their past. "i'm down for that!" he grinned, glancing around, thinking his destination through before letting out a high-pitched bark. "the forest! how could i forget? there's heaps of prey there, if you're up to chasing it." he suggested, chin gesturing to the direction of the forest. they were downtown in the suburbs, closer to the forest than midtown and the deeper city. jormungandr didn't have much experience in hunting - he'd spent most of his life herding, but, if he could catch prey once, he could catch it again.

odin
    male | 4 years | stray [loner] | crush: sedona | location: midtown | tags: bear, sedona

x odin grunted at the other brute, nudging sedona before speaking up. "since you very kindly told us your very unique name i'll tell you mine." he sneered, deciding that, despite their hostile greeting, odin kind of liked bear. he definitely wasn't afraid to confront. "my name is odin. this is sedona." he gestured to the smaller female, keeping his gaze trained on bear.
Jack Harkness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pecos » Thu May 17, 2018 9:43 am

E v e r e s t
Female
Siberian Husky
Tags: Athena, Weston, Tak, Leo

Everest's eyes widened, but she took a deep breath and slowly peeked
around the corner. She blinked slowly when she saw the hostility in the dogs eyes.
Sighing, the pale husky approached the strangers, her tail swishing over the ground.
"Don't worry, I'm a friend." She barked steadily, eying the dogs wearily. "Sorry for startling you,
I was going to leave but..." She trailed off, shuffling her paws nervously, even though she stood
at least ten feet away from the group.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

B e a r
Male
Long-Haired German Shepherd
Tags: Odin, Sedona

The German Shepherd grinned at Odin's remark. "Well thank you for finally deciding to tell me your very unique names as well," he commented back, his weariness towards the two slowly ebbing away. He kept his hackles raised though, just in case this was a trick to steal his prize. The bones still lay between the dogs, and Bear looked down at them. There were four, enough for each of them. He thought to himself for a moment before sitting down, gesturing towards the bones. "Here, take one. I have plenty. I'm not a kind of dog who eats a lot." He winked, waiting for their reaction

(Hey all, I wont be able to get another post in for a while as I have a lot to do, and this puts a tad bit more weight on my shoulders. You should see a reply though in a few days, but it may be short. I hope you guys understand c:
──────────────────────────
pecos - /pey·kuh s, -kohs/ | she/her
not really active, here for art | insta
pecos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spooky Boogie » Thu May 17, 2018 10:05 am

June

He eagerly trotted around to also poke his head in the bin. "I think I can smell something in here, but it's way at the back" He stepped inside with his front paws, not liking the confined space but the smell was so close. "I think it'd edible!" He grabbed ahold of it and backed out of the bin shaking his fur to rid of bigger pieces of trash. "Awww theres barely anything left on this"
Spooky Boogie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Thu May 17, 2018 10:53 am

Mirror
Male/5 years/Thief/Crush:Open/Tagged:Felix,Rod

Mirror nodded very slightly."Okay." Rod then slowly began to feel himself start to fall asleep.

Rod
Female/5 years/Thief/Crush:Open/Tagged:Felix,Mirror

Asleep.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Fri May 18, 2018 6:39 am

Aura Tags:June
"hmmm" she said looking at the piece of garbage "I would bury that and see if you could find anything better to eat she said poking around another trash can before knocking it over and looking inside

Clover Tags:Jasper
"Of course"she said smiling "I would do anything to help out a friend".She walked up to him her eyes shining "And I'm sure Aura will say yes" she leaned in and whispered "My sister may seem tough and mean but she's really a big softy" she said with a mischievous grin "But you didn't hear that from me" she whispered again

Cas Tags:Remy
Cas looked up "Oh I'm sorry I didn't know" she said politely backing away. She knew that she couldn't fight that well and didn't want to risk injuring herself.

Felix Tags:Mirror and Rod
Felix finished grooming himself he curled up on his bed and fell asleep

╔══════════════════════════════╗
She/they~Taurus~Roleplayer~Bisexual~INFP
Hello there I'm Tawneypelt0504 feel free to call me Tawney!
I love Reading, History, Music,Writing and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me =)
©

╚══════════════════════════════╝

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Fri May 18, 2018 4:22 pm

Kσяαl

koral | female | loner | crush; open | tags; foxx

the white canine stumbled around in the forest. slightly weak with hunger, her stomach was aching and needed food badly. mainly she took refuge in the forest but today she was so desperate, desperate enough to go into the city. there may be a chance where she'd run into an aggressive dog. though she would take her chances. the female had quite a bit of fighting experience, so it wouldn't be the worst. for now, it was every dog for themselves. well in her book. she actually hadn't seen another dog in quite a while. this made the canine sigh, and continue trotting forward. after a few more paw steps forward the dame arrived in front of the city. rubble laid everywhere in its premises. buildings were half toppled over, and trash was scattered everywhere. in some spots, there would be little flecks of red, and some ripped up fur. but thankfully nothing too bad. her fur rose up on edge, as she slank into the city. the scents of other dogs nearby filling her nose. she managed to avoid them for the most part though, and when one did slink by it didn't pay her much attention. she was just another canine. as invaluable as the rest of course. the fae wasn't really paying attention to her surroundings though. as she blindly walked forward, a Doberman pinscher slipped into her view. it seems they were taking the same path. a rough bark escaped her muzzle. she didn't mean too sound aggressive it sort of slipped. the dog was frightened and hungry. "ahem, uh hey." she woofed, loud enough for him to hear and hopefully halt. maybe he could help her find some food. she wasn't asking for much.
Last edited by typically, on Sun May 20, 2018 4:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spooky Boogie » Fri May 18, 2018 7:26 pm

June

He quickly dropped... whatever he had found, and stuck his nose back in sniffing. Rats, looks like everything was cleaned out. "I think there's nothing left? You wanna try?" He backed his way out of the can and took a step back. "Ugh my coat's never been dirtier"
Spooky Boogie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Sat May 19, 2018 10:26 am

Kσяαl

koral | female | loner | crush; open | tags; foxx

the stray looked away sheepishly when she realized how she had startled the stud. this made her dip her head slightly, in a matter of apologizing yet also greeting him. the dog had to admit she was too in shock from his positive behavior. though also thanked. seeing his appearance you would think the male would be slightly aggressive. but in this case, no. her tail wagged slightly, as if showing she wasn't looking for a fight. her ears perked, as she examined her surroundings. making sure no other dogs were near. as soon as she saw the coast was clear she turned back towards the canine. "nice to meet you. i'm, uhm koral." the white canine barked. her paws twitching around anxiously. the caanan dog hadn't had interaction in forever. so it was sort of nerve-racking yet relieving. knowing there were other dogs out there. struggling just as much as her.
Last edited by typically, on Sun May 20, 2018 4:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Sun May 20, 2018 2:15 am

Aura tags:June
Sniffing around the garbage can that she knocked over she saw small bits of chicken she daintily pulled them out and set them beside her before looking around in side of the other trashcan where June was "yeah you're right there isn't really anything in here she said backing out and shaking off whatever garbage was on her "believe me after a while you get used to being dirty she said scratching herself behind the ear

Clover Tags:Jasper
"Of course"she said smiling "I would do anything to help out a friend".She walked up to him her eyes shining "And I'm sure Aura will say yes" she leaned in and whispered "My sister may seem tough and mean but she's really a big softy" she said with a mischievous grin "But you didn't hear that from me" she whispered again

Cas Tags:Remy
Cas looked up "Oh I'm sorry I didn't know" she said politely backing away. She knew that she couldn't fight that well and didn't want to risk injuring herself.

Felix Tags:Mirror and Rod
-sleepin-

╔══════════════════════════════╗
She/they~Taurus~Roleplayer~Bisexual~INFP
Hello there I'm Tawneypelt0504 feel free to call me Tawney!
I love Reading, History, Music,Writing and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me =)
©

╚══════════════════════════════╝

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spooky Boogie » Sun May 20, 2018 7:34 pm

June

He wrinkled his nose painfully aware that she was right.

"Juneee boi your coat is so fluffy!" A coarse brush was brought through his fur and he thumped his leg, that twitch that came with being scratched in a good spot. He threw his head back to look at his humans who were all gathered in the living room. Another brush and he leaned into it tongue lolling around. "June all doneee!" The small human said happily. He whined, wanting more brushes. "June you can't be brushed anymore or all your fur will come out" He shook his coat and curled up at their feet, disgruntled but not wanting to chance being bald. Okay, now my brushing session is over time to focus again on the door. They give me pats, so I'll protect them forever

He gave a huff at the memory. Of course he should have known there'd be no more brushes anytime soon. Still it hurt to have to face the truth. What he wouldn't give to get lost in memories without having to worry about survival. Better yet, to get his humans back."Come on maybe the next dumpster or bin will give us a better haul" he wagged his tail and sniffed around for another place to hunt
Spooky Boogie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me