The Bitter Snows (v 1.2)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: The Bitter Snows (v 1.2)

Postby Sugarkitza » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:22 pm

H A N N
"Stand Firm. You'll Be Alright."
Male || 4 Years || SnowStar Alpha
Tagged; Wilde

Hann licked his muzzle slowly, laying back with a content smile. He pressed close to Wilde, giving her cheek a quick lick. "Mmm.. so that was satisfying.." The Snowstar Alpha murred, swishing his fluffy tail over the ground.

S P I R I T
"Life Breaks You, So Stay Strong, My Dear"
Shewolf || 3 Years || SnowStar Huntress
Tagged; Koda

The soft white Fae nodded, giving him one last, kind glance, before turning in the other direction and bounding away, hurrying away from the border with a soft smile. Koda seemed pleasant, and meeting him again didn't seem to bad. Still, she needed to be sure her head would remain on right. Spirit couldn't be getting involved with anymore wolves.

P E R S E P H O N E
"Rest, My Sweet. Mother Loves You."
Shewolf || 4 Months || SnowStar Pup
Tagged;

The tiny white shepup soon bounced out of the nursery, wide awake. She began to stumble after the first few steps, having just woken up, but she soon caught herself and headed for the prey pile. Persephone hadn't eaten much food, but as she got older she would need to adjust to it, as every other wolf did. She leaned down, sniffing around the area.

R A G N A R
"If You Poke The Beast, Be Prepared To Loose Something."
Male || 3.5 Years || DarkStorm
Tagged; Minerva

M I N E R V A
"Something Will Always Try To Stop You. Don't Let It."
Shewolf || 6 Months || DarkStorm Pup/Apprentice
Tagged; Ragnar

Minerva followed Ragnar's orders, making her way across the bridge. She had to be nudged a few times, since the pup wanted to look back at Illiax as she left.
Once across, Ragnar wasted no time in bringing her back to the Darkstorm camp. He deposited her just inside the entrance, briefly sniffing over her fluffy coat. "Don't do that again." He growled softly and sternly, frustrated with her, though mainly out of concern. "What if Illiax was, instead, a wolf that wanted to hurt you? What if I didn't know you had left?" He gave his daughter a quick lick. "You could be dead. I would be deeply hurt."
The pup whined softly in return, but nodded. "Yes, Ragnar." She said quickly, before turning for the nursery.
"Wait!" The brute called, taking another step forwards. Minerva looked up curiously at him as he spoke. "Eat well and get rested. Tomorrow you will be waking up early, and your training will begin!"
The young female's eyes widened further, and her small tail started to wag. With a happy yip, she ran for her den.

K H E E
"Seek Truth and Peace. It Alone Will Sustain You."
Male || 3.5 || Loner/Rouge
Tagged; Sia

The male's head tilted. Had she scared him? No. "Not scared." Khee murmered, reaching forwards and stretching, wincing slightly at the pain in his leg. "One sleeps peacefully in silence."

K E C I A
"I can't show Weakness.. it's not in my blood!"
Female || 3.5 || Darkstorm Fighter
Tagged;

Kecia made her way back to camp, her pace at a steady trot. She had been circling the border, and making her rounds as a guard, and fighter. She didn't exactly look intimidating, but she would challenge anyone that claimed the job didn't suit her- despite the fact it was true. She was of average size, but more lean and agile. Strength wasn't her strong point, which meant hunting would have been a much better job. But Kecia refused, needing to prove herself.
My lovely son <3 Image
Mind clicking on my child Feraligator? He could use some love and it
would be much appreciated.

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Misty » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:06 pm

S i a
"I know I'm not perfect; but at least I'm not fake."
"Stop looking for happiness in the place you lost it."
•=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=•

"I gathered that" Sia mumbled, "your leg is hurt? What happened to that?" She looked around Khee's body to his wounded leg. "I'm not a healer, nor fight or hunt. I'm useless when it comes to any of those..." she chuckled quietly, then bit back her tongue and giggles. It wasn't really funny, she'd be torn apart if she came face to face with somebody who could do damage.
LIGHTS OFF!
I give valuable gifts for LOLO. Please come knock! ♡

Treats: 88
Tricks: 0

Best Treat Rarity Given: OMGSR
Lowest Treat Rarity Given: Rare
4 OMGSR Treated so far!

~Misty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSatoDog » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:16 pm

Johaan • Male • 2 years 5 months • Loner
    Johaan slowly awoke, then looking around without moving his head. He breathed a deep sigh and lifted his head and looked into the sky. Still alone, he spent almost a year by himself. Hunting was very difficult. He could only hunt smaller prey... if he could even catch anything. He sometimes wonders if it would be best if he stayed with his pack. He couldn't go back if he wanted,
    they wouldn't accept him. He tried to remain positive, one day he'd find his mate and create a strong pack, he just needed to be patient. He stood up and approached the SnowStar territory. He had been lingering around their borders for some time, living off their leftover meat. It was so humiliating, living like this instead of leading a strong pack. One day that will change he keeps telling himself.

•••

Vandi • Female • 9 months • DarkStorm
    Vandi scratched at her pelt rapidly with her hind leg. When she put her hind leg down she stood up and shook her pelt.
    Her puppy pelt was finally gone and she was beginning to look like the adult wolves. The female lifted her ears when she turned her head when she saw Kecia approach. "Hey hey!" She yipped, bounding towards her. She sat in front of her wagging her tail. "I'm bored can we go hunting? Or wrestling bears? Anything?"
TBA
TheSatoDog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:03 pm

H A N N
Tagged; Wilde

Hann licked his muzzle slowly, laying back with a content smile. He pressed close to Wilde, giving her cheek a quick lick. "Mmm.. so that was satisfying.." The Snowstar Alpha murred, swishing his fluffy tail over the ground.

S P I R I T
Tagged; Koda

The soft white Fae nodded, giving him one last, kind glance, before turning in the other direction and bounding away, hurrying away from the border with a soft smile. Koda seemed pleasant, and meeting him again didn't seem to bad. Still, she needed to be sure her head would remain on right. Spirit couldn't be getting involved with anymore wolves.

P E R S E P H O N E
Tagged;

The tiny white shepup soon bounced out of the nursery, wide awake. She began to stumble after the first few steps, having just woken up, but she soon caught herself and headed for the prey pile. Persephone hadn't eaten much food, but as she got older she would need to adjust to it, as every other wolf did. She leaned down, sniffing around the area.

R A G N A R
Tagged; Minerva

M I N E R V A
Tagged; Ragnar

Minerva followed Ragnar's orders, making her way across the bridge. She had to be nudged a few times, since the pup wanted to look back at Illiax as she left.
Once across, Ragnar wasted no time in bringing her back to the Darkstorm camp. He deposited her just inside the entrance, briefly sniffing over her fluffy coat. "Don't do that again." He growled softly and sternly, frustrated with her, though mainly out of concern. "What if Illiax was, instead, a wolf that wanted to hurt you? What if I didn't know you had left?" He gave his daughter a quick lick. "You could be dead. I would be deeply hurt."
The pup whined softly in return, but nodded. "Yes, Ragnar." She said quickly, before turning for the nursery.
"Wait!" The brute called, taking another step forwards. Minerva looked up curiously at him as he spoke. "Eat well and get rested. Tomorrow you will be waking up early, and your training will begin!"
The young female's eyes widened further, and her small tail started to wag. With a happy yip, she ran for her den.

K H E E
Tagged; Sia

Khee looked down at his injured leg, puzzles briefly. "Ah.." His bushy tail flicked. When I was returning previously to rest, another female came by and just so happened to land a bite on me." The brute responded quickly, rolling his green eyes.

K E C I A
Tagged; Vandi

Kecia nearly jumped in surprise at the pup's sudden approuch, eyes widening. "What?" She asked, trying to recall the pup's previous words before the shock. What had she mentioned? Wrestling bears? "Wolves don't wrestle bears.." She said with a quick grunt, her lips curling, and gaze shifting to the scars on her hind leg. "What is wrong with you?" Kecia's words sounded harsh, and her ears flattened as soon as she recognized it. This pup had no idea as to what happened to her! She couldn't freak out!
My lovely son <3 Image

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Misty » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:13 pm

S i a

Mya sucked her tongue, listening to Khee talk quickly. "So not everybody around here is friendly?" Her eyes casted into the distance and questions about the two packs sprung to mind. "What about packs? Are there packs here?"
LIGHTS OFF!

4 OMGSR Treated so far!

~Misty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSatoDog » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Johaan • Male • 2 years 5 months • Loner
    Johaan slowly awoke, then looking around without moving his head. He breathed a deep sigh and lifted his head and looked into the sky. Still alone, he spent almost a year by himself. Hunting was very difficult. He could only hunt smaller prey... if he could even catch anything. He sometimes wonders if it would be best if he stayed with his pack. He couldn't go back if he wanted,
    they wouldn't accept him. He tried to remain positive, one day he'd find his mate and create a strong pack, he just needed to be patient. He stood up and approached the SnowStar territory. He had been lingering around their borders for some time, living off their leftover meat. It was so humiliating, living like this instead of leading a strong pack. One day that will change he keeps telling himself.

•••

Vandi • Female • 9 months • DarkStorm
    Vandi's ears flattened and her tail stopped wagging. "Aw, I was just jokin, Kecia." She said. "But I've been sitting around all day my bones are growing stiff!" She waved her arm up and down, pretending it was limp.
TBA
TheSatoDog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:33 am

munchqueen wrote:
Koda
|Fᴏᴜʀ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴏʟᴅ|Cʀᴜsʜ: None|Tᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: Spirit

"Blaire, please..."

The grey brute let a small smile slip onto his maw as the fae spoke.
"There really are, aren't there?" He hummed, looking up nonchalantly to the cloudy sky.
"And I could say the same to you about the Darkstorms, Spirit," he said, watching her as she turned to leave. He paused a moment, pressing his lips together, then spoke one last thing, his voice soft; "See you again, Spirit."

"You know that this isn't right!"

Blaire
| Fᴏᴜʀ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴏʟᴅ|Cʀᴜsʜ: None|Tᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: Link

"Shut up, Koda!"

The she-wolf looked to the ground, sympathetic, but also understanding, towards to the brute. Her mind wandered to Koda, with all of the talk about Link's brother, but she quickly dismissed the thought; she wasn't about to go running back to him, not now.
"They did," she assured him. It was hard not to notice when a beta goes missing... and he was a valuable part of the pack. To Kali, it certainly must have been a loss.

"Just shut up!"
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:40 pm

H A N N
Tagged; Wilde

S P I R I T
Tagged;

The soft furred shewolf trotted off, her tail wagging gently. It was indeed nice to see a familiar, kind face, and she didn't mind. As long as she never got involved with the male- which she doubted anyways- there would be nothing to worry about.

P E R S E P H O N E
Tagged;

R A G N A R
Tagged; Minerva

M I N E R V A
Tagged; Ragnar

K H E E
Tagged; Sia

The unusually marked male nodded, watching her with particular interest. "As far as I have taken care to notice, there are two packs, with a lot of drama encircling- drama I simply don't have the time for." Khee shook his muzzle. "Darkstorm and what was it?" He asked himself. "Ah yes! Darkstorm and Snowstar."

K E C I A
Tagged; Vandi

"How could your bones possibly be stiff?" The fae asked, circling the pup and and sniffing her pelt.
My lovely son <3 Image

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Misty » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:47 pm

S i a

Sia nodded slowly, "quite the opposite then... have there been any major issues? As in battles? And which do you consider the 'good' side?"
LIGHTS OFF!

4 OMGSR Treated so far!

~Misty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:23 pm

H A N N
Tagged; Wilde

S P I R I T
Tagged;

The soft furred shewolf trotted off, her tail wagging gently. It was indeed nice to see a familiar, kind face, and she didn't mind. As long as she never got involved with the male- which she doubted anyways- there would be nothing to worry about.

P E R S E P H O N E
Tagged;

R A G N A R
Tagged; Minerva

M I N E R V A
Tagged; Ragnar

K H E E
Tagged; Sia

Khee looked over her, biting her lip. He found himself only curiouser and curiouser with the Fae. "I believe there is an upcoming war.." He worded it carefully. It's not like he was completely sure. He didn't care for either pack.
"The packs are good and bad. I refuse to choose a side, and that, is why I am alone."

K E C I A
Tagged; Vandi

"How could your bones possibly be stiff?" The fae asked, circling the pup and and sniffing her pelt.
My lovely son <3 Image

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me