Pack of Midnight Breeze // Wolf RP // Open & accepting!!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Pack of Midnight Breeze // Wolf RP // Open & accepting!

Postby ~kala~ » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:37 am

kalan|delta|female|tags:cinder

Kalan looks at him walks by “I’m sure you will get me back at one point but not now”she walks back looking at cinder before entering the packs den.she looks up and making sure she looks at her paw seeing it was bleeding but looks like a deep cut.she sighs she walks over to des den with a little supply’s she wraps her legs with a leaf.

shadow|male|hunter|tags:Arya

He looks at Arya he gets up and runs bye her seeing some blood in the packs den was kind of not common,he looks at her and sighs he sees it leading to the deltas den she must have been bitten like him.he sees Arya coming up from behind and also seeing cinder he pushes the dirt on top of the blood but seeing cinder he knew something was up.
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lesbainwolf » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:07 am

Arya : Female : Hunter : Tags Shadow

She looks up at Shadow, she new he was hiding something. "What are you doing playing in the dirt this time of day?" she looks around, sitting down looking back a shadow. She wants to protect him, in anyway. She stands up and stays walking back to the forest, she was looking for something, to help keep her mind calm.

Samie : Male : Pup : Tags Open

He watches the alphas, as he lays down under a tree in the shade. He wraps his tail around his paws as he felt the wind blow. Watching the leaves in the shadow move. He closes his eyes, and falls asleep keeping his tail under his muzzle.

Cinder : Male : Hunter : Tags Kalan,

He could smell the blood, he stood up and walks to Kala. "What happen to your paw?" he looks at her and looks at her paw. "Are you alright?" He kept a eye on her, while hearing the birds and the water flowing threw. "Do you want some help with that.?"
Lesbainwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:26 am

kalan|delta|female|tags:cinder

Kalan looks at cinder seeing him he was concerned about her paw it was a deep cut but she could sense that a wolf never went up to her before concerned about her so why was cinder “I’m fine really don’t need to help me” she gets on her injury paw and yelps a little “I guess I’m not fine” she listens to the birds and water she hums a tone.

shadow|hunter|male|tags:Arya

Seeing Arya made him blush a little but he knew hew was hiding something but “you know I like playing in the dirt”he looked at her and after getting up he walks to the water he jumps in “ugh hate rolling in dirt” he hopes Arya wasn’t near.
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lesbainwolf » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:11 am

Arya : Female : Hunter : Tags Shadow Open

She walks up to the border keeping a eye to make sure no one was near. She walks along the side of it until coming up to a tree and a patch of grass, she lays down but keeps her head up. Watching a bunny come threw. she left it be and tried not making a sound. As it was on her side of the border. She kept a eye on it as the sun shined on her fur.

He watches the alphas, as he lays down under a tree in the shade. He wraps his tail around his paws as he felt the wind blow. Watching the leaves in the shadow move. He closes his eyes, and falls asleep keeping his tail under his muzzle.

Cinder : Male : Hunter : Tags Kalan, Shadow

He took her paw, and in wrapped it. He licks the paw clean and puts moss on it, than wraps it back up in cob web. "This should help the pain and infection, just try to take it easy." He puts her paw down gently and stands up as he walks out, looking at shadow playing in the water.
Lesbainwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:43 am

kalan|female|delta|mate:open|tags:cinder,Arya,shadow

Kalan gets up seeing the cinder Arya and shadow she sneaks away from the pack running to a cliff hopping cinder won’t follow or the others,she looks at the water and trees from the cliff she watches the water falling from the waterfall she sighs think of her pass no wolves knew where she was she heard some wolves and smelt some.

shadow|hunter|male|,tags:Arya,cinder,kalan

He sees cinder and notice Arya laying down coming out of the water seeing kalan sneaking away from them and looking at them “cinder why is kalan sneaking”away he says this a little aloud where Arya hears he looks at him “she up to something” he follows her seeing where she was.
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lesbainwolf » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:34 am

She puts her head down, hearing someone coming. She looks up seeing Shadow "Where's Kalan Shadow.?" She stands up watching where she walks, as she walks over to shadow and cinder. She puts her tail on shadows back

"I am not sure, are you going after her?" He looks at shadow, He thought about going but he wasn't sure on where they would go. "Wait for me!" He start running to catch up seeing Arya and Shadow. "Mind waiting for me to make my mind up."
Lesbainwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:56 am

Kala/shadow wrote:
kalan|female|delta|mate:open|tags:cinder,Arya,shadow

Kalan gets up seeing the cinder Arya and shadow she sneaks away from the pack running to a cliff hopping cinder won’t follow or the others,she looks at the water and trees from the cliff she watches the water falling from the waterfall she sighs think of her pass no wolves knew where she was she heard some wolves and smelt some.

shadow|hunter|male|,tags:Arya,cinder,kalan

He looks at them “yeah I’m going to follow her up for the challenge”he follows her sneaky,he looks around never seeing this place before he sees cinder,and Arya following him he looks at kalan she had already knew they were there.”cinder you go out there.
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lesbainwolf » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:21 am

She puts her head on shadows neck, keep her ear for Kalan and Cinder. "How are you feeling?" She sits down looking at him while waiting. "Does it still hurt shadow?"

He looks at shadow and nods, he walks up to Kalan "How come you alone?" he looks at her. He wasn't sure if she was okay or not. He puts his head to side looking up at her.
Lesbainwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:19 am

kalan|delta|fae|tags:cinder

She looks at cinder”just looking at the site and thinking of the past”she looks at him and holding back what she wants to say,she wanted to ask him would you be my mate but she couldn’t “why you come out here”

shadow|hunter|male|crush:arya|tags:Arya

Shadow looks at Arya “I’m feeling alright” he looks at her he likes her a lot but he didn’t think she felt the same way “Its getting better” he looks at her.
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lesbainwolf » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:23 am

"Shadow, I was scared you got hurt...." She looks up at him " I really like you Shadow, I don't want to lose you ever." She looks down and leans on him. "I want to be with you shadow."

He looks at her, "Shouldn't look to the past, look ahead instead." He sits next to her "I came because I care about you, and I want you to be my mate." He looks at her calmly "Come back with me, we can move to a different memory, the past is the past. We can not change it even if we want to."
Lesbainwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me