The Beyond - A Wolf Role-play (Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Should I make a highschool Roleplay for The Beyond?

Poll ended at Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:24 am

YES.
69%
NO.
8%
Sure, but I wouldn't join.
23%
I don't care.
No votes

Total votes : 13

Re: The Beyond - A Wolf Role-play (New and Accepting)

Postby Sugarkitza » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:34 am

// R A G N A R \\
Form // Male // 4 // Outcast // Crushless
Tagged; Khaleesi

Ragnar nodded and curled his tail. "Mm.. I should try to figure it out then quickly, huh, K?" He flashed her another glance before running ahead.

// S P I R I T \\
Form // Female // 3 // Outcast // Crushless
Tagged; Glitch

The white Fae released a startled yelp as she was pushed into the water. She flailed for a few seconds in the river before her paws reached the bottom and Spirit moved back for the edge. "Your terrible!" She barked angrily.

// S O U L \\
Tagged; Tempest

The shewolf leaned forward, pushing her muzzle through the water surface to wet it, before pulling her head back a little and starting to drink. She was glad Tempest didn't persist or pry her for information. She hadn't wanted to tell him- not after she had betrayed her sister, toyed with her pack, ruined her sister's relationship, and even then, got the snowy fae to leave home and join her.
My lovely son <3 Image
Mind clicking on my child Feraligator? He could use some love and it
would be much appreciated.

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Beyond - A Wolf Role-play (Accepting)

Postby VanossGaming » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:07 am

Rain///3yrs///Crush:Avalible///Location:Forest//Mood:Cocky//Tags:Seven//
Rain moved a little closer to her, still keeping his stance low."I suppose you wouldn't have. I tend to stick to the shadows after all." He looked her in the eyes,observing."What's a skilled she-wolf like you doing in a dark and desolate place like this?

Ezra• Aries • He/Him

Weirdo at Work!!
Formerly known as liongoddess
Always looking for Egypt 2014 Pets!! Feel free to send trades!! Most wanted in my wishlist❤️❤️

My KalonsCheck out Ghostpits!©
VanossGaming

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Beyond - A Wolf Role-play (Accepting, Needs Members)

Postby Durnehviir » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:53 am

♕ K H A L E E S I ♕
    ➼ fae ➼ 4 ½ years ➼ straight ➼
    {location: ///} ➼ {scent: pollen, rain & basil} ➼
    {mate: open} ➼ {tags: ragnar, lilith} ➼ {mood: peacful}

The fae shook her head softly but couldn't help but laugh. "Im surprised you havnt already figured it out Rangar." Kahleesi said before she padded after the brute. "Where do you think you're going!?" The silver fae said with amusement in her voice.

♕ G L I T C H ♕
    ➼ assassin brute ➼ 5 years ➼ straight ➼
    {location: ///} ➼ {scent: metallic, dust & lemon} ➼
    {mate: open} ➼ {tags: luna, spirit} ➼ {mood: annoyed}

The brute let a whole-hearted laugh come from his maw before he looked to Spirit. " Oh honey, you dont think I know that already?" He spoke to her with a grin that showed his pearly whites. "Make sure you get that wound cleaned out or ill push you back in." Glitch said as he sat back on his haunches.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:51 am

// R A G N A R \\
Tagged; Khaleesi

He rolled his eyes. "Through the meadow.." Ragnar's lips twitched. "Problem, Princess?" He chuckled and stopped to look back at her. Was it that easy? The Brute was pretty smart. Surely he should know.

// S P I R I T \\
Tagged; Glitch

She growled and cursed at him, before the white Fae glanced to her wound. The icy water was both good and bad, at first easing the pain and then worsening it while the chill set in through her torn flesh. "Push me back in and I'll bite you." She muttered, licking the wound a few times and checking it out.

// S O U L \\
Tagged; Tempest

The shewolf leaned forward, pushing her muzzle through the water surface to wet it, before pulling her head back a little and starting to drink. She was glad Tempest didn't persist or pry her for information. She hadn't wanted to tell him- not after she had betrayed her sister, toyed with her pack, ruined her sister's relationship, and even then, got the snowy fae to leave home and join her.
Last edited by Sugarkitza on Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My lovely son <3 Image

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Durnehviir » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:32 pm

[quote="Durnehviir"]
    ♕ K H A L E E S I ♕

Hm princess. hehe. Khaleesi padded up to Ragnar before tackling him and standing above him. "tsk tsk. You really havn't figured it out, have you?" The fae said as she looked at the brute. Her tail was wagging as she waiting for the brute to respond.

♕ G L I T C H ♕

Glitch chucked softly. "You really think that a small bite is going to faze me? Do you not think i've been i worse fights- ones that almost killed me, and left all of these scars on my body?" The brute tilted his head slightly, unsure if the fae saw his scars or not.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:37 pm

// R A G N A R \\
Tagged; Khaleesi

His eyes widened, surprised with her move. He turned quickly, rolling over to pin Khaleesi down. She wasn't going to get the best of him. "Not yet.." He muttered, growling softly and leaning over to nip the Fae's neck. Not to cause pain, of course. Just a gentle bite.

// S P I R I T \\
Tagged; Glitch

She didn't care to look up at him, taking the valid excuse to stare down at her wound as she cleaned it. "I'm sure a Brute such as yourself, glorifying his excessive scars has fought many times. Yet, a bite to the right place can still hurt."

// S O U L \\
Tagged; Tempest

My lovely son <3 Image

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Durnehviir » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:42 pm

♕ K H A L E E S I ♕

The fae's tail still wagged as the brute swapped their positions. Khaleesi lifted her head and moved her muzzle to the brutes ear. "It's you silly." She said before laying her head back down and allowing a smile to form on her maw. The fae bit her lip as he nipped at her neck.

♕ G L I T C H ♕

The large brute rather shook his head before shrugging slightly. "Indeed it may hurt, but you would be surprised. Even if it did hurt, its not like I would allow it to faze me, and you would never know if it hurt or not. I hide my feelings rather easily when I want too. I can walk on a broken leg and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Ive been through many fights, and I've almost lost my life several times if it weren't for Salem's healer. She patched me up a few times. I've been through more pain than you can ever put me through. If you think I can hurt you that you havnt my Salem's alpha Akela." Glitch chuckled at his own words. Akela would rip anyone to shreds and he would make sure their death was rather long and very painful.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:54 pm

// R A G N A R \\
Tagged; Khaleesi

Ragnar bit his tongue and pulled back. "Your not returning home yet because of.." His tail flicked. "Me? Or is there some wolf around here name 'Me'?" The Brute lifted his head and glanced around the field. Was Khaleesi staying for him? It made him slightly uncomfortable, and pleased. He had no intention on getting in any sort of relationship with the she wolves around here yet, but Ragnar did want her around.

// S P I R I T \\
Tagged; Glitch

She huffed lightly, leaving her wound. It seemed pretty clean now, as far as she could tell. Spirit turned towards Glitch, trying to scramble up the bank. "Mm.. hiding pain." She mumbled to herself, swishing her tail and shaking her soaked fur. "A little help getting out, or will you deny me this after pushing me in?"

// S O U L \\
Tagged; Tempest

My lovely son <3 Image

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Durnehviir » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:03 pm

♕ K H A L E E S I ♕

Her face fell. He didn't seem to pleased with her answer. " Yes you Ragnar." She stated calmly, studying his expressions.

♕ G L I T C H ♕

Glitch nodded and lifted himself to his feet before grabbing the fae's scruff and pulling onto the bank. The brute backed away and looked at her. " Try not to get it dirty." He stated sternly.
[/quote]
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:08 pm

// R A G N A R \\
Tagged; Khaleesi

He dipped his head and glanced back at her. The brute's eyes widened once again. He must have not seemed happy. He licked her cheek quickly, pulling away. Ragnar sat down a couple feet away and curled his think tail around his paws. "I feel.. honored."

// S P I R I T \\
Tagged; Glitch

She pinned her ears back as he grabbed her scruff, releasing a light huff. "I will. Don't want to get pushed back in the nearest river." Spirit's Tail curled and she suddenly shook her wet fur, sending droplets eveywhere.

// S O U L \\
Tagged; Tempest

My lovely son <3 Image

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me