The Beyond - A Wolf Role-play (Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Should I make a highschool Roleplay for The Beyond?

Poll ended at Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:24 am

YES.
69%
NO.
8%
Sure, but I wouldn't join.
23%
I don't care.
No votes

Total votes : 13

Re: The Beyond - A Wolf Role-play (Accepting)

Postby Leafytea » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:54 pm

Foalan howled. This specific howl was meant to warn all nearby wolves that a bear was near. She was hoping that maybe this could be the perfect chance to find a mate. But also the perfect chance to find plenty of food.
just came back after Y E A R S. glad i did!
Leafytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Beyond - A Wolf Role-play (New and Accepting)

Postby Sugarkitza » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:40 am

// R A G N A R \\
Form // Male // 4 // Outcast // Crushless
Tagged; Khaleesi

He did like the idea of Khaleesi staying, and never going back. But the Fae seemed to love her old home, so he wouldn't say anything negative. "Maybe one day, you'll go back and see, mm?"

// S P I R I T \\
Form // Female // 3 // Outcast // Crushless
Tagged; Glitch

She rolled her pale blue eyes and continued. "Hmph. Oh well." Spirit shrugged it off and flicked her fluffy tail. "We're nearly there."

// S O U L \\
Form // Female // 3 // Outcast // Crushless
Tagged; Tempest

Soul nodded and pulled away from the water. She will tell him someday, so time. But not right now.
My lovely son <3 Image
Mind clicking on my child Feraligator? He could use some love and it
would be much appreciated.

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:22 am

Shadow watches the wolf leave he try's to get up and falls,he try's again and manages to get up he starts to walk and hears a howl"that wolf is kind of odd"he. Looks out side and starts to walk in the snow.he gives a loud howl and it echoes over the land.he walks through the forest and sees a bear he gives a loud snarl"lets finish this"he jumps onto the bears back sinking his teeth into his back he sees the bear hitting trees and holds on with his teeth.he gets flung off bye the bears paw and gets up he gives a loud snarl to scare off the bear once and for all he sees the bear running off.
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leafytea » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:25 am

Foalan hears a snarl and a bear's roar. She runs over to wear the noise was, seeing Shadow. She snarls. "I wasn't joking! What'd you think I would do?! Lead the bear to you so they can finish you off!?" Foalan walks off, her whole body showed disappointment. "I liked you Shadow. But if your gonna keep that up, you'll kill yourself before I can tell you." She mumbled.
Leafytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:39 am

Shadow sees foalan and sees disappointment in her he sighs and walks off to his den and lays down and hears what she says"what did she want to tell me"he lays down hungry.he falls asleep and hears noise.he thinks of what foalan said and sees
I got her disappointment.
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leafytea » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:19 am

As Foalan walked back to her den, she heard a growl. It was not a wolf, nor her stomach. She thought of what the growl was from. She remembered right on time. It was from a bear, but right when she figured it out, the bear was behind her, getting ready to charge. Foalan turned around and lunged for the bear. The bear saw it coming and right before Foalan got to the bear, they swiped her paw and hit her square in the ribs. Foalan hit a tree then slowly fell back down. She got back up and shook off right when the bear got to her. She jumped clamped on to the bears neck, the bear roared and shook Foalan around. Foalan got dizzy and soon got weak from dizziness. She was forced to let go. The bear hit Foalan right as she let go, flinging her to the side. The bear looked for Foalan but couldn't see her, as she blended in with the ground. The bear ran off, thinking she had won. Foalan was extremely injured, and she couldn't get up.
Leafytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Beyond - A Wolf Role-play (Accepting, Needs Members)

Postby Durnehviir » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:54 am

♕ K H A L E E S I ♕
    ➼ fae ➼ 4 ½ years ➼ straight ➼
    {location: ///} ➼ {scent: pollen, rain & basil} ➼
    {mate: open} ➼ {tags: ragnar, lilith} ➼ {mood: peacful}

The fae looked at Ragnar; a soft smile was on her maw before she shrugged lightly. "Im not sure, Im starting to really like it here." Khaleesi said as she nudged the male softly. "There are reasons, but I cant tell you everything now can I?" The silver fae smirked at Ragnar.

♕ G L I T C H ♕
    ➼ assassin brute ➼ 5 years ➼ straight ➼
    {location: ///} ➼ {scent: metallic, dust & lemon} ➼
    {mate: open} ➼ {tags: luna, spirit} ➼ {mood: annoyed}

The brute growled slightly and rolled his eyes. "Just keep walkin' sweetheart." He said as he gritted his teeth.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:48 pm

Shadow hears the bear and gets up and walks out again and sees the bear and sees foalan he watches the bear run off and hears a noise behind him he looks behind him"oh great another one of you" he sees it charging and doges the charge.he growls and snarls loud and lunges on the bears back sinking his teeth into its back.he looks at the bear run away has soon has he lets go he walks to foalan and picks her up and walks towards the den and places her down and watches her and lays down.
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leafytea » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:10 am

"Th- th-Thank you." Foalan winces in pain.
Leafytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VanossGaming » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:17 am

Rain///3yrs///Crush:Avalible///Location:Forest//Mood:Devilish//Tags:Seven//

Rain crouched lower into the bushes, watching the female lay waste to the hare. "What a shame." he thought to himself. Rain had been hunting that hare down for quite a few days. However it looked as if someone more expierenced had gotten to it first. He looked out at the female. She looked like she was checking her surroundings. "Maybe this won't be so bad." he thought. So he waited.

Ezra• Aries • He/Him

Weirdo at Work!!
Formerly known as liongoddess
Always looking for Egypt 2014 Pets!! Feel free to send trades!! Most wanted in my wishlist❤️❤️

My KalonsCheck out Ghostpits!©
VanossGaming

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me