A Tale of Two Packs [Wolf RPG, Play!]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: A Tale of Two Packs [Wolf RPG, Play!]

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:46 pm

Shadow | Alpha | L-Pack | Tagging: Sunlight, Lukina | Location: Camp

"I wanted to ask," Shadow said finally. "Are you planning on returning to your normal duties next month when Sorin is of age to become a Trainee?" Only expecting and nursing mothers stayed in the nursery usually, there was no sense in it otherwise unless there were pups without a parent. However, she’d not heard of Lukina's plan for the future.

Kaden | Pup | L-Pack | Tagging: Navii | Location: Camp

Kade looked up at as his name was called. Navii. She was a nice wolf, but he didn’t know much about her behind she was gentle. He had no idea what she would want with him either, but wandered curiously out of the nursery when she called. "Yeah! What is it?"

Max | Alpha | F-Pack | Tagging: Octavia, Enui | Location: Camp

"No," Max argued, shaking his head. She had every right to bring her business to them as it concerned many of their Pack. Desperate times called for desperate measures, it seemed. "I wish you the best of luck out there. We're counting on you," he told her, then dipped his head. If that was all she had to say, then he had no reason to keep her longer.

Catania | Hunter | F-Pack | Tagging: Tesla | Location: Camp

Catania perked right up. She hadn’t been privy to that news yet, which struck her as strange, but whatever. "Really? That’s amazing! In this season any kind of game that is t just scrawny old squirrels is pretty hard to come by. This could be a whole game-changer for a Pack of hungry wolves!" She studied the prey pile before yanking out, yes, a scrawny squirrel. "You like your training though?"

Micah | Warrior Trainee | L-Pack | Tagging: Roque | Location: Camp

Micah kneaded the damp ground under her in excitement. "That must’ve been so cool! What was it like? Was it exciting?" She asked, eyes wide, focused on her friend. Then that excitement dwindled at the obvious disappointment written on Roque's face, in her voice. "Oh…really? But don’t you have to learn to be really involved in this kind of thing eventually?" She asked.

Karter | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Chronos | Location: Camp

Karter watched him in silence for a long moment, then he broke out laughing at the look of sheer embarrassment on the other Warrior's face. He just couldn’t help it. "You…sorry, what? You thought I was a nest? Jeez my winter coat must be quite something then, huh?" He joked. He stood up and shook himself out. Well, he was officially up for the day.

Smoke | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Nyx | Location: Camp

"Nah, I just didn’t actually get to sleep until well past the moon was at its peak. For whatever reason, by the time everyone retired last night, I just wasn’t tired yet," Smoke said with a sigh. She smirked. "Me? Learn a lesson in how NOT to? Nah nah, I don’t think so." She was too tired now to be bothered though, okay, so everyone had an off day now and then, right? She was more than allowed to!

Night | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Risen | Location: Camp

Night looked up at the sound of a stuttering voice. Risen, who she had never really had the chance to finish her conversation with the day before. A welcome surprise. She’d be lying if she tried to say she wasn’t pleased. "Good morning to you too! How’re you doing?" Okay, so she could take a slightly gentler approach with him than most wolves. He was really making an effort, at least.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Two packs

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:24 pm

Lightning

Lukina- f- 5 y 6 mo- Den mother; wants hunter- willing to be beta- trainee: X- Pan; Shadow, maybe Qaniit- mate open- pups: Sorin plus two more- dad x mom and litter mates and others (not in RP)- Tags: Sorin/ Shadow and Sunlight

The pretty gray she wolf smiled a bit at the white she wolf. "Yeah, I was planning to return to my hunter position if I'm able to. I'm actually really excited to get back to it," she said. She knew it didn't seem as great as being warrior or beta or alpha, but hunters were important too.

Sorin- m- 2 mo- pup- willing to be beta when he's old enough (I didn't realize I could write that)- will have a trainee when older- will be homo; will be Kaden- male x Lukina, two siblings- Tags: Lukina/ Shadow and Sunlight

The smaller and slender black-phase pup flicked his tail. He twitched his ears, looking between the three females. He then giggled a bit, pouncing at his mom's paws. "Mama is the best hunter, and I want to be like her!" he piped up, once Lukina finished speaking of course.

Navii- f- 3- hunter- bi and poly open; Karter- mate open- wants pups- Oberon x Titania- Tags: Linkk, Willows, Kaden

The pretty dark she wolf nodded to Willows, saying "I'll keep an eye on it. If I see it changing colors, I'll drop by then. Um...would you like me to bring something over to eat? I was just about to get something for Linkk and I...but now he's gone to find Comet." She shook her head a bit, then smiled. She didn't mind it so much, he was trying to be brave. She then smiled again, as Kaden poked his head out. She nodded her head to him, gesturing it to be honest. She watched as he wandered over to her. "I figured we could hang out and get to know each other, since I...have to take it easy for a bit. Would you be alright with that?" she asked. She then asked "Also...are you hungry?" and looked towards the prey pile.

Linkk- m- 3- hunter- homo; Blizzard and Chronos and Comet maybe, Lucas- mate open- Tags: Comet

The lighter brown semi fluffy one took a breath, looking at Comet. He then let a wolfen smile take over his face. He nodded as he said "I was going to eat, but yeah, I'm waiting. To see if another hunting patrol will be called," he added in.

Fire

Rion- m- 4 y 8 mo- (warrior) acting omega- willing to be beta- trainee: X- homo; Luciano and maybe also Archer- wants pups (which would require a surrogate or some such)- dad x mom and siblings (not in RP)- Tags: Destiny

The darker faced brown male glanced to Arian and Mouse a moment. He felt eyes on them, that's why he looked over there. He shook his head, looking to Destiny again. He sighed and said "It should only be a day, if they decide I've really learned my lesson. All I did was try to be nice to Mouse...Canary saw me, I think it was her, and told Arian about it. That or Arian may have seen us herself. I don't know...but maybe I should have just actually ignored Mouse like everyone else does. Now...now she's going to be trained as a warrior. I don't know if she'll attack me...Some of the others have attacked her before. I've never been mean to her, but I have no clue what she's thinking," he said.

Quin- f- 3 and 1/2- hunter- trainee: X- bi and poly open; Kass- mate open- Tags: looking for Kass, tagging Serafina

The pretty black-phase she wolf twitched her ears a bit. She flicked her tail a couple times, then showed a relieved look. "I'm...glad I haven't done anything wrong," she said to her. She then nodded her head, saying "Yeah, we could talk later." She sat down, and watched the other wolf. She wondered if she was supposed to leave, or if Serafina would go off somewhere.

Oriole- genderfluid (f)- 3 y- hunter- bi and maybe poly open- mate: Jay- pups: soon (mine is Sparrow- basil is/was aunt- Tags: Jay

The pretty white marked chocolate one smiled a wolf smile at her mate. She nodded to him, saying "I'm sure we can find something." They then followed the other out of the den. They hoped they'd be able to find something big enough to share. They glanced to Arian and Mouse a moment. They then glanced to Destiny and Rion after that. They sighed, shaking their head, asking "What do you think? About Mouse getting to be a warrior for a day and probably be taught fighting moves..."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:14 pm

Enui | Fire Beta | Location: Camp | Tagging: Max (mentions: Octavia)

Coward. Enui thought as Octavia backpedaled out of the interaction. You'd have to be blind and deaf to not see the signs of displeasure rolling off of Octavia's pelt. It wouldn't take a mind-reader to deduce that Octavia had some unresolved feelings. Enui had hoped that the older she-wolf might address it head on, so that they could move past this interaction and be better off for it, but it seemed that all Octavia wanted was to bear resentment towards her new Beta.

Ever the practical wolf, Enui let her go.
Octavia is old, perhaps she's learned as much as she ever will. Self growth can only go so far. Besides, the dark-pelted she-wolf was no real threat to Enui. Questioning Enui, especially so soon after her promotion to Beta, would be as though Max himself was being questioned, since he appointed her. Even if Octavia didn't like Enui, Enui was fairly certain that the elderly lead hunter wouldn't speak out against Max. If she chooses to speak out later, to him privately, I know they'll both remember this interaction.

She was getting too in her head over this. She shook her pelt and turned her eyes to Max.
"My apologies, my Alpha, if I caused any sort of scene there. She makes no attempt to hide her disdain for me, though I'm sure I don't know why." She shrugged. "Now that she's gone, is there anything further you wish to ask of me?" They'd been discussing Enui's father prior to Octavia's interruption, but she didn't expect them to return to that topic now.
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:02 pm

Phoenix/L-pack Hunter/Location: Camp/Tagging: River (mentions: Shadow)

He nodded in agreement "yes of course there's a lot of good candidates and I'm sure as well that our Alpha will choose the right wolves for the job" he says "I wouldn't mind being the lead hunter, I'm very proud dedicate to my role for the packs well being, not to say that other wolves aren't dedicated to the roles or anything like that. But anyway, who knows who Shadow will pick" he adds

Terra/L-pack Healer/Location: Camp/Tagging: Apocalypse

She hummed at the question of the Elder "Willows is almost fully trained, as for Uciel is a quick learner" she said flicking her tail, she shifts her paws, and looks at the ground "I'm just a little worry that we won't have enough herbs for this winter" she says looking up to Apocalypse

Leonidas/F-pack Warrior/Location: Camp, Healer's den/Tagging: Cheshire

He shakes his fur out and lies back down "no need for you to wait for me while there's many health Warriors that can train you in my absence" he says

Jay/F-pack Hunter/Location: Camp, prey pile/Tagging: Oriole

They thought of her question and looked over at Mouse "I think that its amazing, she can finally feel what it's like to be a true pack member and not just everyone else's punching bag. But..." they paused and spoke again with a hushed tone "but I don't think she has any loyalty or truce for anyone because of her origin role. I'm not saying she shouldn't get training, just not to be trained in attack and more in defense"

Canary/F-pack Warrior/Location: Camp/Tagging: Mouse, Arian

Canary finishes her meal, walks over to Mouse and Arian "Arian since you'll be training Mouse, will you choose a leader for the morning and evening patrol?" She asked curiously
Last edited by StormDragon55 on Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
^^^🙏Please Click, I used double the clicks potion🙏^^^
I'm a nervous person so take it easy on me please.
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:59 pm

Mouse | Temp Fire Warrior | Location: Camp | Tagging: Arian, Canary

Mouse turned her attention to Canary as she approached, sizing up the experienced warrior. With toned muscles and a shiny coat, it was clear that regular meals were apart of being a good warrior. If Mouse had been allowed a consistent access to prey, rather than eating the pack's leftovers, would she have grown to be as strong and capable as Canary.

Turning to Arian, she added.
"I don't mean to keep you from your patrols. I can tag along, if you'd allow me. It might give me a better idea of what warrior life is typically like." She glanced behind Arian, towards where the Alpha was standing with his Beta. "Or if you'd like to go without me, I'm sure I can find other ways to occupy my time until you return." She suggested, wondering if she could persuade Max to let her stay in this position longer. What would she have to say or do to get those results, she wondered?
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:34 am

Lightning Pack

Willows | healer trainee | female | crush- Uciel, maybe Qaniit |tags: Navii, Kaden

She nodded to Navii "sure, I am pretty hungry already. but I am not sure if there is much anything at the pile yet" she responded her eyes looking toward where the fresh-kill pile was "there is no patrol being left yet...it's kind of problematic without the lead hunter to organize the patrols" she said with a sight.

Nyx | hunter | female | crush- Smoke & Leo | tags: Smoke

She shook her black fur "Oh I see, I hope I didn't wake you up too early" she said "well Böizzard or someone else could've come to woke you up eventually anyway" she said. She looked at her "so are you up now? Or do you want to go back to sleep? So far I am not heard any patrols being called out or wolves being needed anywhere" she said flicking her tail.

Chronos | warrior | male | crush- Karter, Denzell | tags: Karter

He smiled at him "your winter coat was the perfect nest for any wolf, but I promise that I am going to sleep in my own nest so you can keep your wonderful nest fur" he said with a soft laugh. He thought for a moment "now when we're both awaken...do you have any plans? hungry? as I am starving" he said flicking his black tail.

Comet | hunter | male | crush- Terra & Cody | tags: Linkk

He blinked his eyes "so why you didn't eat? without a lead hunter or a beta, it will take some time for the hunting patrols to be organized as long someone doesn't take the lead role for that..." he responded "what do you mean another? I didn't notice there was already a hunting patrol being called for" he said confused.

Minttu | Den-mother | female | crush- Risen | tags: Qaniit

She smiled at the warrior "warrior, den-mother, hunter, or anything could eat us much they can, we don't want our pack to starve and I could never forgive myself if someone young warrior as you starve to death only because you gave the small amount of prey to someone like me..." she said. She looked over at the pile "I saw there a rat at the pile, maybe that could be good enough for you? As a morning snack," she said flicking her tail "or you can have a bite on this squirrel too, I don't mind" she said poking the squirrel over to the warrior.

Roque | hunter trainee | female | trainer- Toby | crush- open | tags: Micah

She nodded " yes I did enjoy it, eventually I like to get out of the camp, either for hunting or just for a walk," she said. She thought for a moment "maybe we could try to ask if our mentors could bring us out together? I need more hunting practice and we need a warrior with us, which could be good practice for you?" she responded to the white she-wolf.

Apocalypse | elder | genderfluid | crush- none | tags: Terra

The elderly wolf nodded "that's good to hear, it's easier for you if you have some help" they said, flicking their ears. The dark wolf looked at the camp for a moment, but still listening to what the healer was saying "hmm, could there still be some herbs to be found? Maybe you could do a group searching with your trainees and take a warrior with you" they said.

Fire Pack

Octavia | lead hunter | female | crush- Max | tags: open

She left the two to talk, she had a little odd feeling in her heart right now. She enjoyed speaking with Max, but now when Enui was a beta and always with him, she didn't want to be near them. She didn't want to admit that she was jealous of Enui, her growing relationship with the alpha, she was may younger than she was. The new beta could be able to have pups if the alpha wanted to unlike the old her, at the moment she missed her mate Zero. Now when her mate died and her pups were adults she felt lonely, she felt useless for being so old, and she felt like her life was over. Shaking her head she looked around for hunters to take with her to the hunting patrol, Lucifer said yesterday that he could come for today's hunt, maybe she could ask her daughter Serafina too. She looked for more hunters as three of them may not be enough, maybe Destiny too, and a warrior. Kazil and Solomon were with her yesterday maybe either of them could join the patrol today too.

Serafina | hunter | female | crush- Kassandra & Leonidas | tags: Quin, open

She nodded to the hunter and left the spot, she watched around the camp for a moment, before deciding to leave the camp. She didn't feel like doing anything at the moment, but she knows that she might be needed soon, for now, she wanted to be alone for a moment. She walked a little further away from the camp toward the little brook there, it was not yet freezing, maybe the fast-moving water make it impossible to it to freeze. She sat down there and watched the running water, it made her relax a little bit.

Archer | warrior | male | crush- open | tags: Blaze

He nodded to the warrior "yeah I know...hunters and fighters are not that far away from each other...it's just a thing which is stuck to our little heads...we warriors...well we may think a little bigger about ourselves and the rank, someones do underestimate the hunters, well I did think that way too, younger I mean before I realized how hard those hunters work for our survival, actually more than we do..." he responded. He smiles "As well as those hunters don't want us warriors to join their hunts as they're afraid that we may mess things up there, as we're not that experiences about hunting as they are" he continued his eyes following the lead warrior talking the omega-warrior to where the high ranks were "maybe soon we could start our patrols," he said.

Solomon | warrior | male | crush- Acero | tags: open

He lay at his nest fully awaken, but too tired to leave the nest just yet. Yesterday was interesting as he was asked to go with the new lead hunter to check the lands outside of their lands. Which didn't really bother him at all as he was thinking the extra same thing, but now he didn't need to speak that out with the alpha at all. He enjoyed the little trip to the unclaimed lands and he was pleased to see that the trip did do some good for his brother Lucifer as well, for a long time the dark hunter seemed to be excited and happy.

Lucifer | hunter | male | crush- open | tags: open

He picked some small mouse away from the fresh-kill pile and ate it, this mouse was being there for the whole day and it started to stink there, so he thought to eat it, so no food could not get to waste and it was still eatable.

Tesla | warrior trainee | male | trainer- Morain | crush- Catania | tags: Catania

He smiled at the pretty she-wolf "yeah that sure is, I hope they could catch a boar or two, I don't remember when I ate my stomach full, so far the prey is being just little snacks" he said "well those snacks are better still than nothing at all" he continued. He nodded to the she-wolf "Yes I do, well I would not mind being a hunter too, well those skills can be used both ways, but still being a warrior is more my thing" he said.

Cheshire | warrior trainee | male | trainer- Leonidas | crush- open | tags: Ekaterina, Leonidas

He sighed "of course, I know there is plenty of great trainer options, but it's hard when anyone has their own ways to do things," he said silently "I will ask Arian if she has something for me and I hope you get better soon too," he said to his trainer.

Zaeru | healer trainee | genderfluid |crush- open | tags: open

She sighed as she stood up to her paws yawning she looked at her brother who was calling for the healers. She could answer him too, but she knows very well that answer from her mouth could not satisfy the warrior trainee, instead, he could want to hear them from more experienced ones. Her eyes followed the figure of Ekaterina walking away 'she is leaving again? why is she leaving all the time?' she thought to herself, but this time she just sat down and did nothing.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:06 am

𝚁𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛
female |pack member |2.5 years | crush: Toby / developing | Lightning Pack | Tags: Phoenix|
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I think you would be an excellent lead." she commented nodding at Phoenix. And River meant her words, Phoenix was dedicated and well skilled, she knew many wolves could benefit from his lead - River included. "Hopefully Shadow does choose you" she added with a flick of her tail "But only time will tell. I wonder if she is looking more for a leading personality or skill based decision. I'd go for the role but I fear I may be too young and not as experienced. Maybe one day" she added with a small laugh. River wasn't the kind of wolf who would put herself above any other, even if she did receive a higher ranking in the future. She knew she had much left to learn, heck. She was always wanting to learn more.

𝚁𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚗
male | Hunter |4 years | Crush: open| Lightning Pack | Tags: Night

Risen offered a small tail wag as Night warmly greeted him back. He was unsure if he would seem like a bother to her or anything so he was hesitant initially to approach the wolf. But he was thankful she didn't seem bothered. As she asked how he was doing he offered a few nods of his head to signify he was doing well. A small tilt of his head asked the same

𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚎
male | pack member|3 years | crush: open |Fire Pack| Tags: Archer

Blaze couldn't help but chuckle about the hunters not wanting warriors to join their hunts. He shook his head "If I was asked to hunt I would likely blow our cover, I'm no longer patient enough to hunt. Its why I like the thrill of the fight. Quick to launch" he commented before noticing Arian and Mouse headed to the higher rankings "Arian does seem busy today. I wonder who will be leading the coming patrols. Maybe you and I can go on a border check soon." He commended the lead warrior for offering to train the omega turned warrior. He wouldn't be so kind himself since his time could be used more on protecting his pack - but this was why he kept to himself for the most part.

𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢
Female | Hunter |4 years | crush: open| Fire Pack | Tags: Rion

Destiny looked over her shoulder hearing Rion's concerns "I dont think you should be worried. If she attacks a member of the pack that is foolish - regardless of ranking." she commented quietly. "I understand the rankings however medical supplies should go to those who need them - and petty attacks is not valid in my eyes. But I don't make the rules." she shook her head slowly, flicking her ears before turning her attention back to Rion; "Just keep your head up. This is only temporary" she offered with the hope to ease his worries for a moment "Besides, Arian wouldn't of offered to train if she had a bad feeling"
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:15 pm

Lightning

Lukina- f- 5 y 6 mo- Den mother; wants hunter- willing to be beta- trainee: X- Pan; Shadow, maybe Qaniit- mate open- pups: Sorin plus two more- dad x mom and litter mates and others (not in RP)- Tags: Sorin/ Shadow and Sunlight

The pretty gray she wolf smiled a bit at the white she wolf. "Yeah, I was planning to return to my hunter position if I'm able to. I'm actually really excited to get back to it," she said. She knew it didn't seem as great as being warrior or beta or alpha, but hunters were important too.

Sorin- m- 2 mo- pup- willing to be beta when he's old enough (I didn't realize I could write that)- will have a trainee when older- will be homo; will be Kaden- male x Lukina, two siblings- Tags: Lukina/ Shadow and Sunlight

The smaller and slender black-phase pup flicked his tail. He twitched his ears, looking between the three females. He then giggled a bit, pouncing at his mom's paws. "Mama is the best hunter, and I want to be like her!" he piped up, once Lukina finished speaking of course.

Navii- f- 3- hunter- bi and poly open; Karter- mate open- wants pups- Oberon x Titania- Tags: Linkk, Willows, Kaden

The pretty dark she wolf smiled again, as Kaden poked his head out. She nodded her head to him, gesturing it to be honest. She watched as he wandered over to her. "I figured we could hang out and get to know each other, since I...have to take it easy for a bit. Would you be alright with that?" she asked. She then asked "Also...are you hungry?" and looked towards the prey pile.

She then turned her attention back to Willows, and nodded to her. "The hunters definitely need to eat...since they're doing the hunting. The pups need to eat too," she said. She looked at Kaden as she said this, then looked to Willows once more. "I wonder if Shadow will appoint a beta soon. Also, Toby or Storm organized that last hunt we went on."

Linkk- m- 3- hunter- homo; Blizzard and Chronos and Comet maybe, Lucas- mate open- Tags: Comet

The lighter brown semi fluffy one shook his head. "No, um...I just mean...Toby or Storm or whoever organized a hunt before. That was like a day or two ago. I guess anyone could organize a hunt, if they had the mind to do so. We...could always go hunt and get a couple rabbits if you wanted. It would at least be something, a little more food on the prey pile. I...didn't eat because I got distracted talking," he circled back to that. He realized he should have started with that...

Fire

Rion- m- 4 y 8 mo- (warrior) acting omega- willing to be beta- trainee: X- homo; Luciano and maybe also Archer- wants pups (which would require a surrogate or some such)- dad x mom and siblings (not in RP)- Tags: Destiny

The darker faced brown male sighed but nodded to the she wolf. "I hope you're right...but it makes sense she wouldn't attack anyone. Since that could get her in even more trouble. I'm more worried she'd convince Max to keep me as the omega...If he's willing to do that, she might convince him to do it forever. There's no reason to keep me in this rank longer than necessary, though." Shaking his head, he glanced around a bit. He laughed a little, saying "I have to keep my head down, since I'm the omega now...but I'll try to have faith."

Quin- f- 3 and 1/2- hunter- trainee: X- bi and poly open; Kass- mate open- Tags: looking for Kass, tagging Serafina-> open

The pretty black-phase she wolf watched Serafina head off. She nodded to herself, then glanced around a bit. She hummed a small, canine type of sound. She looked to where Arian, Mouse, and even now Canary had gathered. She watched Canary a moment...then shook her head. She looked to the dens. Shaking her head, she headed to them. She called "Kass? Are you in here?" It seemed likely she was, as Serafina had said, still in the dens, since Quin hadn't seen her yet.

Oriole- genderfluid (f)- 3 y- hunter- bi and maybe poly open- mate: Jay- pups: soon (mine is Sparrow- basil is/was aunt- Tags: Jay

The pretty white marked chocolate one shook her head. "I guess so, but I hope all she gets taught is defensive moves. Then again...I don't know if she'd attack anyone. She might just cause petty little squabbles but not big attacks. I don't know," she said. She shook her head a couple times.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:06 pm

Canary/F-pack Warrior/Location: Camp/Tagging: Mouse, Arian

Canary finishes her meal, walks over to Mouse and Arian "Arian since you'll be training Mouse, will you choose a leader for the morning and evening patrol?" She asked curiously

Phoenix/L-pack Hunter/Location: Camp/Tagging: River

"Thank you for the support, and I'm sure you'll be a excellent Huntress in no time. Right now even you're a good hunter, but you can still learn a lot, even myself find that I still learn a thing or two" he says biting into his meal

Terra/L-pack Healer/Location: Camp/Tagging: Apocalypse

She sighs "yes, we did a herb search yesterday too, where Uciel had found some by himself, but we came up short pawed with just one of us carrying back the small few we found" she says then glance over towards where the riverside is "I think we'll look along the riverside for some, there might be some still growing near water sources. We just have to see" she said waiting for a reply

Leonidas/F-pack Warrior/Location: Camp, Healer's den/Tagging: Cheshire

"Me too, hoping for tomorrow I'll be okay, but until then good luck with your training" he says as he curls up to sleep

Jay/F-pack Hunter/Location: Camp, prey pile/Tagging: Oriole

They sighed and started looking through the prey pile "what do you think you're in the mood for this breakfast?" They say
ImageImageImage
^^^🙏Please Click, I used double the clicks potion🙏^^^
I'm a nervous person so take it easy on me please.
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:46 pm

Lightning

The pretty dark she wolf smiled again, as Kaden poked his head out. She nodded her head to him, gesturing it to be honest. She watched as he wandered over to her. "I figured we could hang out and get to know each other, since I...have to take it easy for a bit. Would you be alright with that?" she asked. She then asked "Also...are you hungry?" and looked towards the prey pile.

She then turned her attention back to Willows, and nodded to her. "The hunters definitely need to eat...since they're doing the hunting. The pups need to eat too," she said. She looked at Kaden as she said this, then looked to Willows once more. "I wonder if Shadow will appoint a beta soon. Also, Toby or Storm organized that last hunt we went on."

The lighter brown semi fluffy one shook his head. "No, um...I just mean...Toby or Storm or whoever organized a hunt before. That was like a day or two ago. I guess anyone could organize a hunt, if they had the mind to do so. We...could always go hunt and get a couple rabbits if you wanted. It would at least be something, a little more food on the prey pile. I...didn't eat because I got distracted talking," he circled back to that. He realized he should have started with that...

Fire

The darker faced brown male sighed but nodded to the she wolf. "I hope you're right...but it makes sense she wouldn't attack anyone. Since that could get her in even more trouble. I'm more worried she'd convince Max to keep me as the omega...If he's willing to do that, she might convince him to do it forever. There's no reason to keep me in this rank longer than necessary, though." Shaking his head, he glanced around a bit. He laughed a little, saying "I have to keep my head down, since I'm the omega now...but I'll try to have faith."

Quin- f- 3 and 1/2- hunter- trainee: X- bi and poly open; Kass- mate open- Tags: looking for Kass, tagging Serafina-> open

The pretty black-phase she wolf watched Serafina head off. She nodded to herself, then glanced around a bit. She hummed a small, canine type of sound. She looked to where Arian, Mouse, and even now Canary had gathered. She watched Canary a moment...then shook her head. She looked to the dens. Shaking her head, she headed to them. She called "Kass? Are you in here?" It seemed likely she was, as Serafina had said, still in the dens, since Quin hadn't seen her yet.

The pretty white marked chocolate one said "We've already had rabbit a couple times. Maybe some birds or a pheasant if you can find one." She didn't know if those were even in season. It was getting cold out now.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me