๐“ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ - ๐“ž & ๐“

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ๐“ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ - ๐“ž & ๐“

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:50 pm

Pandora- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Beta- Pan; just Dragon- mate open- no pups yet- Hades x Persephone; Demeter, Dionysus- Tags: open

The she wolf shook out her tan and black coat. She turned brown eyes to the den, not feeling like actually being productive now...They'd need to find a new Beta male, because either Anubis was gone or...She wasn't going to think of the other thing.

Jess- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Mother- Bi; Tanais/ possibly Kuri- mate open- Jayda and Enix- Gar x Lis; 4 siblings- Tags: Kuri-> open-> Lamia

The red head she wolf licked the sleeping Jayda and Enix. She then looked to the male, and said โ€œI will if I need anything." She then continued to eat the food, finishing it off. He'd already left before she finished it, and she looked to the pups. She jumped a bit when some female started talking to her pups...and inspected said female. She smelled...she smelled Anubis on her, and then the she wolf even said his name and she nodded to said female. She said "That's nice, but he hasn't come back...Did he tell you anything?" she asked.

She blinked when the she wolf giggled. Her own tail wagged a bit, and the female was kind of attractive if you looked closer. The redhead wolf nodded to her. She yawned a bit, then said "That's very nice of you to introduce yourself to me first." She put her nose in the pups' fur. She sniffed them a bit, then gave a couple quick licks before shaking her head. She closed her eyes and laid out. Therefore, she didn't see the creepy smile...nor did the pups still nursing. She twitched her ears and nose, then stopped doing that. She almost felt like she had to sneeze, but nothing happened. Anyhow, the pups stopped nursing after a little bit. They yawned, and snuggled into their mother's warmth to sleep again.

Dionysus- m- 4 y- Blue Rock- Hunter- Homo; probably Link- mate open- has to adopt- Hades x Persephone; Pandora, Demeter- Tags: Zephyr, Luna

The pretty and small wolf blinked and smiled right back at the other male. The slender black wolf flicked his tail back and forth a couple times. Blue and brown eyes looked to Luna, then to Zephyr whom now looked a little annoyed...maybe. He hummed a canine sound as he looked to Luna again, then back to the male. He tilted his head a moment. He then said "Okay," and waved him off with his tail. He continued the canine humming as he watched Zephyr go. He watched him get within earshot, and heard him speak. He seemed to maybe be faking cheerfulness there. The greeting included his own name, and he looked up. He'd looked down at his paws a moment. He nodded a bit, though wasn't sure if she even looked. He then shook his head a couple times, to himself of course. He let out the smallest of sighs. He then looked up and back over to the other two wolves once more, and tried to listen to them.

Crow and Ravenna- m/f- 11 mo- Dark Moon- Trainee/ Healerโ€™s apprentice- Homo; open/ Bi; open- too young for mate- too young for pups- Blackbird x Rivera- Tags: each other/Elon/Soren; Jason

The black young one blinked turned blue eyes back to the fight a moment. Well, it was over, actually, so he was just looking to the others. He then nodded to the older male as Elon spoke. He sighed a bit, then ran over to Jason and said "Hello!"

The blue eyed pup twitched a black nose and ears as she looked back to the fight once again as well, then away. The gray, tan, and white one then looked to her brother and Elon, then watched the both of them leave to go elsewhere. She sighed and rolled her eyes when she saw the stupid omega had in fact not won the fight, though she'd stupidly thought she would...She hummed a canine sound as she looked to her trainer then, and tilted her head a short moment. She then shook her head, watching him stand and standing up herself as well and looking around. She flicked her tail as she nodded to her trainer, then trotted after the male as he approached the omega lying prone where anyone could hurt her.

She watched as he marched up and inspected the unconscious she wolf, or seemed to be inspecting the wounds anyway. She shook her head a couple times, then looked and saw the rise and fall as well, and knew the she wolf was still alive. She snorted and rolled her eyes...then hummed a canine sound as she looked at what wounds she could see from here. She twitched her ears and nose then, looking to Soren and nodding then finding the moss and going to the lake for the water.

Demeter- f- 4 y- Dark Moon- Omega- bi; open...- mate open- no pups, but wants- Hades x Persephone; Dionysus, Pandora- Tags: X

The brown eyed tan she wolf sighed and rolled her eyes as she looked around the camp...Basically no one was there. She sighed and rolled around, then kicked her legs. She then stood up and shook off, then ran off into the woods.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fortissimo » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:33 pm

๐’๐Ž๐‘๐„๐
dark moon | healer | location: black lake | tags: ravenna & chemicalโ†’ beowulf & akari | mentions: x

\\\\\\Now that the bleeding had slowed to a stop on Chemicalโ€™s major injuries, Soren sat back on his haunches and waited, watching his trainee as she made haste with his orders. He felt a swelling of pride in his chest at seeing how fast she worked. She was clearly a precocious learner, and he had a feeling she would be a great successor one day when he passed onโ€ฆ but that would not be for some time, hopefully! Perhaps he should give her some more independence as well, that way she could truly bloom as a healer. Hm, that was food for thought for his future self. For now, seeing that she had already returned to his side with what heโ€™d requested, he uttered a quick, โ€œThank you,โ€ before taking the soaking moss from her. Without hesitation, he turned back to their patient and gently brushed aside the previously applied poultice and now bloodied cobwebs, careful not to disturb the resting omega. She probably needed her sleep after overexerting herself in the challenge, anyway. Now dabbing at her injuries with the wet moss, he watched with satisfaction as grime, dirt, and crusted blood, which could have easily infected Chemicalโ€™s fresh injuries, were washed away with the water.

\\\\\\Now that most of the bleeding seemed to have stopped and the wounds had been dressed and cleaned, Soren figured there was little else he could do for Chemical. Her injuries wouldnโ€™t go away immediately and heโ€™d probably have to reapply a poultice to promote the healing process, but it was a good start. Turning back to Ravenna, he said, โ€œKeep an eye on her, please. Let me know when she wakes up and if she needs anything when she doesโ€ฆ and make sure that she doesnโ€™t push herself!โ€ It would be a difficult task no doubt, considering how stubborn Chemical seemed - some wolves just did not know how to take care of themselves! - but Soren trusted his trainee to keep the omega in check. If the black she-wolf tried to exert herself too soon, she would probably reopen her still-healing wounds and cause the bleeding to resumeโ€ฆ an outcome any healer or patient would want to avoid.

\\\\\\With that out of the way, Soren grabbed the remaining herbs in his jaws, careful not to bite down too hard lest he ruin them, and padded up to the alphas. Beowulf would be his next patient, naturally, and seeing as they were together he could probably check on Akariโ€™s paw in the meantime. He could see they were grooming, clearly sharing a moment with each other, and paused. It was sweet and sentimental how in love Beowulf and Akari were, and Soren respected that they made each other happy. Truly two halves of a greater whole. He himself had never had any particular interest in finding love (heโ€™d always been too focused on his work; being the sole healer of an entire pack was not easy, mind!), but seeing heartwarming moments such as this almost made him envy that which he didnโ€™t have. Still, he didnโ€™t let on how he was feeling, remaining ever the professional. Not wanting to interrupt the two from basking in each otherโ€™s presence - a desperately needed respite to cool down from the adrenaline of having just fought, no doubt -, Soren stayed at a respectful distance away from them, waiting for them to call him forwardโ€ฆ and, well, he wouldโ€™ve said something himself but his mouth was full. Normally he wouldโ€™ve simply left them to it and checked back later, but duty called! Judging by his own estimate, Soren gathered that he still had just enough herbs left for Beowulfโ€™s injuries, though he didnโ€™t have anything with him to treat Akariโ€™s paw. Heโ€™d have to return to his den for that, and then probably go out looking for herbsโ€ฆ honestly, if you asked him, this challenge was nothing more than a conspiracy meant for him to waste more of his precious cache just as winter was approaching (it wasnโ€™t, but let his mind run wild). How wasteful!
fortissimo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poksil » Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:50 am

โ˜ข๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ตโค๐“ž๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ชโค๐““๐“ช๐“ป๐“ด ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท
โ˜ข

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chemical's eyes were heavy. Her lids were heavy and hard to open. The omega felt cobwebs and dried blood everywhere on her body. She tried to stretch her limbs and get up on her feet, but she figured she would be sat back down seeing Ravenna watching over her. The hurt omega got up to her feet anyways and almost toppled over. Chemical chuckled quietly, and then sighed. "Thank you for looking over me kid. Know some of the looks ive been getting recently I just know someone would try and snag my life."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

โ€๐“š๐“ช๐”€๐“ธ๐“ป๐“พโค๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ปโค๐““๐“ช๐“ป๐“ด ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ทโ€

Kaworu just wanted to go home and take a nap. This day sucked already! Why didnt she just not submit, WHY DIDNT SHE JUST NOT GROWL THAT ONE TIME! Kaworu thought loudly. The silence around him were very loud. No birds were chirping and no trees were swaying. It was defiantly an odd feeling. Once Kaworu was back at camp he rolled on his stomach and laid down. Once he gave it some thought, The fighter realized he did not know Chemical that well. In fact No-one did! She was always just a backround character that was there as an NCP. The only one that gave Chemical any attention was Kaworu himself...Why was she like that?

โš”๏ธ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎโค๐“›๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ ๐“—๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ปโค๐“‘๐“ต๐“พ๐“ฎ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ดโš”๏ธ

Asleep... feel free to wake up

โœจ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฐโค๐“—๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ปโค๐“‘๐“ต๐“พ๐“ฎ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ดโœจ

Twig sighed as he waited for the healer's apprentice to take notice to him. The hunter was sitting down in the middle of the den.
"Kuri?...KURI!" Kaworu shouted, trying to get the healer's attention.
Poksil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ฦ‡เฒŽแ‚‘เฒŽเท†iแ‚ตฦด » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:23 am

๊ง Kuri โŠฑโŠฐ Blue Rock Pack โŠฑโŠฐ Healer Trainee Male โŠฑโŠฐ Crush: None Currently โŠฑโŠฐ Tags; Twig๊ง‚

Kuri was talking with his mother in the sun. He thought he heard his name, and focused his ears in the direction. Nothing. Then it happened again, and this time he heard his name. He got up abruptly, his lengthy legs causing him some struggle to grasp the rock. "Okay mum, gotta go!" He touched his nose to hers quickly and bounded off in the direction which happen to be his den... "Twig!" He shouted surprised, and his tail wagged low for greeting but not sure how to approach. "What brings you here?" He asked, sniffing the air for any off-putting scents of concern.

๊ง Ashes โŠฑโŠฐ Dark Moon Pack โŠฑโŠฐ Lead Hunter female โŠฑโŠฐ Crush: None Currently โŠฑโŠฐ Tags; Elon, Rama๊ง‚

Ashes gave an inward sigh of relief, having been on edge though her composure remained stoic. The outcome was Beowulf, she had doubts, due to his age but the experience paid off. Elon approached asking about forming a hunting task. With all the built up tension, it would be best... Then she overheard Rama wanting to take the day off. She flicked her ear back to Elon in annoyance. She didn't say anything, it was Beowulf's order, she can't force anyone to go based on his command. Hunting wasn't a major priority, but it is always appreciated. "I will go hunting. I believe feeding the pack will help settle all of the nerves. I will try to make it quick." Ashes stood up, and trotted in the direction of the Wild Valley. She rose her tail high, and looked back at the surrounding wolves, "Today is an optional day to join this hunt. Join me in the Wild Valley, or, go back to the dens." She shouted to all. Ashes then faced back to the woods, and gave a howl signaling for a hunt. Anyone who is willing to join will reply. With that, she flicked her tail to signal to come before bounding away.
ฦ‡เฒŽแ‚‘เฒŽเท†iแ‚ตฦด

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mezzo » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:25 am

Rama | Dark Moon | Hunter | Tags: Jelena | Mentions: Ashes, Kiba, Soren, Avril, Crow, Mora, Elon

Rama was nodding solemnly along to Jelenaโ€™s initial wordsโ€ฆ at least until she subsequently broke out in laughter at his expense! Emitting a noise that could best be described as an unceremonious squawk in response to her ribbing, he abruptly turned towards the heiress with a self-righteously indignant expression, exclaiming, โ€œSlander! How could you say that?! Donโ€™t I just scream leader material to you??โ€ Jelena was good-naturedly teasing him, he knew, and she wasnโ€™t necessarily wrong in the least; Rama was simply feigning mock hurt and half-heartedly defending himself. He would most certainly be a poor leader and he wasnโ€™t going to seriously dispute that. It was why he never showed any particular ambition, even in being Lead Hunter (which was, perhaps, the best rank a Hunter like himself could attain); some of his packmates may dismiss him as simply lacking initiative and being lazy, but he was sticking with what he knew he was good atโ€ฆ which was not being in a role of authority thank you very much. At her next words, though, he let the disgruntled farce go and nodded in agreeance. She was right, of course โ€” hell, if there was anyone who knew what it was like being in a position of power and expectation, it was definitely Jelena. โ€œIโ€™d imagine you know best, so youโ€™re probably right there. I donโ€™t think Iโ€™d last more than a day! Honestly, I canโ€™t even imagine what kind of special training you had to go through.โ€ Had circumstances been different, he probably wouldโ€™ve mentioned that having a supportive partner probably eased the stresses of leading a pack - like Beowulf and Akari - but given Jelenaโ€™s betrothal, it seemed hardly appropriate to bring something like that up. He was further amused that Jelena didnโ€™t even acknowledge his suggestion about Ashes; perhaps she, too, was not particularly fond of their Lead Hunterโ€™s no-nonsense attitude? It was a relief to know that he wasnโ€™t the only one intimidated by Ashesโ€ฆ or maybe Jelena was just entertaining his opinions, which he appreciated either way.

As she began mentioning their packmates in response to his not-so-serious suggestion, Rama held back a snort. It was fun, at the very least, to gossip about their packmates like this โ€” if not productive in the least. But hey, theyโ€™d just been through some dire straits watching a fight, they deserved a bit of repose. Besides, if no one needed them in the immediate moment, then it certainly didnโ€™t hurt to stop and smell the roses once in a while! And Rama was learning more about Jelena, which couldnโ€™t possibly be a bad thing. โ€œNo thanks, Kiba seems like heโ€™s only interested in females. I donโ€™t think little old me stands a chance. And Soren? He may seem nice, but have you ever seen him when heโ€™s mad? Heโ€™s scary!โ€ he replied, his tone mirthful despite his comments; they were only light-hearted jests anyway, even if he did inject a bit of his true opinions to them. โ€œAvril seems scary too!โ€ He decided not to even dignify Jelenaโ€™s suggestions for the trainees with a response; he barely knew them since he wasnโ€™t in charge of their training, and Mora in particular seemed to be somewhat distant from others. While Rama was far from anti-social, he also did not go out of his way to make nice with everyone. It was why he appreciated when someone else made the effort, like Jelena approaching him in this case. โ€œWell, it seems none of your suggestions work for me," he started with a long-suffering sigh before shrugging, โ€œThatโ€™s okay, though, I at least had your good company.โ€ Perhaps it was modesty that prevented the heiress from mentioning herself, but Rama figured there was no question that Jelena and Elon were stunners in their own right - and he was being an entirely unbiased and neutral observer here, thank you very much - so technically speaking, his request for being in the company of a pretty (or handsome!) packmate had already been granted!
Mezzo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:09 pm

]Pandora- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Beta- Pan; just Dragon- mate open- no pups yet- Hades x Persephone; Demeter, Dionysus- Tags: open

The she wolf shook out her tan and black coat. She turned brown eyes to the den, not feeling like actually being productive now...They'd need to find a new Beta male, because either Anubis was gone or...She wasn't going to think of the other thing.

Jess- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Mother- Bi; Tanais/ possibly Kuri- mate open- Jayda and Enix- Gar x Lis; 4 siblings- Tags: Kuri-> open-> Lamia

The red head she wolf licked the sleeping Jayda and Enix. She then looked to the male, and said โ€œI will if I need anything." She then continued to eat the food, finishing it off. He'd already left before she finished it, and she looked to the pups. She jumped a bit when some female started talking to her pups...and inspected said female. She smelled...she smelled Anubis on her, and then the she wolf even said his name and she nodded to said female. She said "That's nice, but he hasn't come back...Did he tell you anything?" she asked.

She blinked when the she wolf giggled. Her own tail wagged a bit, and the female was kind of attractive if you looked closer. The redhead wolf nodded to her. She yawned a bit, then said "That's very nice of you to introduce yourself to me first." She put her nose in the pups' fur. She sniffed them a bit, then gave a couple quick licks before shaking her head. She closed her eyes and laid out. Therefore, she didn't see the creepy smile...nor did the pups still nursing. She twitched her ears and nose, then stopped doing that. She almost felt like she had to sneeze, but nothing happened. Anyhow, the pups stopped nursing after a little bit. They yawned, and snuggled into their mother's warmth to sleep again.

Dionysus- m- 4 y- Blue Rock- Hunter- Homo; probably Link- mate open- has to adopt- Hades x Persephone; Pandora, Demeter- Tags: Zephyr, Luna

The pretty and small wolf blinked and smiled right back at the other male. The slender black wolf flicked his tail back and forth a couple times. Blue and brown eyes looked to Luna, then to Zephyr whom now looked a little annoyed...maybe. He hummed a canine sound as he looked to Luna again, then back to the male. He tilted his head a moment. He then said "Okay," and waved him off with his tail. He continued the canine humming as he watched Zephyr go. He watched him get within earshot, and heard him speak. He seemed to maybe be faking cheerfulness there. The greeting included his own name, and he looked up. He'd looked down at his paws a moment. He nodded a bit, though wasn't sure if she even looked. He then shook his head a couple times, to himself of course. He let out the smallest of sighs. He then looked up and back over to the other two wolves once more, and tried to listen to them.

Crow and Ravenna- m/f- 11 mo- Dark Moon- Trainee/ Healerโ€™s apprentice- Homo; open/ Bi; open- too young for mate- too young for pups- Blackbird x Rivera- Tags: Elon-> Jason; Soren, Chemical

The black young one turned blue eyes back to the fight a moment. Well, it was over, actually, so he was just looking to the others. He then nodded to the older male as Elon spoke. He sighed a bit, then ran over to Jason and said "Hello!"

The blue eyed pup twitched a black nose and ears as she smiled and brought the water moss back to her trainer quick. She watched him work, then nodded when he told her to watch for Chemical to wake up, and call him if she did. When she tried to stand Ravenna said "Sit," taking her small duty here very seriously, though also tried to smile nicely. She then looked around for Soren, and when she spotted him waiting by the alphas she called in a bark "Soren, she's awake!"

Demeter- f- 4 y- Dark Moon- Omega- bi; open...- mate open- no pups, but wants- Hades x Persephone; Dionysus, Pandora- Tags: X

The brown eyed tan she wolf sighed and rolled her eyes as she looked around the camp...Basically no one was there. She sighed and rolled around, then kicked her legs. She then stood up and shook off, then ran off into the woods.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poksil » Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:21 am

โ˜ข๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ตโค๐“ž๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ชโค๐““๐“ช๐“ป๐“ด ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท
โ˜ข

Chemical huffed at the young apprentice telling her mentor that she is awake. Pups can never keep their mouth shut. Of course she knew it was for the best, the omega knew if she tried to walk on her wounds she would make them worse; her ankle was the worst injury. The omega laid her head back down on the dirt that was padded down over years and years. not without re-thinking he dissensions. despite what just happened, Chemical always thought twice before acting on something or saying anything. After the growl she was just blinded by rage and mostly grief. A Blue Rock patrol killed her mother and father and she refused to look one in the eye. After the death of the ones she cared about she went wild, becoming violent and fighting anyone that came near her. especially pups. Chemical becoming violent is the reason she is an omega...forgotten and given honey and milk to survive.

โ€๐“š๐“ช๐”€๐“ธ๐“ป๐“พโค๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ปโค๐““๐“ช๐“ป๐“ด ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ทโ€

Kaworu was laying his tired and restless head on his paw, trying to ignore the chatter among all the other wolves most likely talking about the fight around an hour ago. The fighter finally shut his eyes for the well deserved sleep to come over him.

โš”๏ธ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎโค๐“›๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ ๐“—๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ปโค๐“‘๐“ต๐“พ๐“ฎ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ดโš”๏ธ

The lead hunter woke up to the sound of chatter and howls of delight. Lifting their head up to see what was going on, Moose saw a small battalion of wolves gathered around cow elk that Tanais and Twig caught. Moose didnt trust the cow elk, it smelled off. But then again Moose was an anxious wolf. So they thought nothing of it. Rising to their feet, Moose walked out of the den to see Tanais eating in his eating spot. Moose gruffed happily and strutted over to the hunter. Not before grabbing a weasel that was in the fresh-kill pile from last night. Moose happily sat down about one and a half feet from the gray wolf. Dipping their head in respect. "Hello Tanais. Where did Twig go?" Moose asked in a quiet tone.

โœจ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฐโค๐“—๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ปโค๐“‘๐“ต๐“พ๐“ฎ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ดโœจ

Twig smiled happily at the quesiton. "Well you see that big cow elk out there? I took it down with Tanais and I got most of the hits. Im full of bruises and I think im bleeding a little bit." The hunter muttered. Twig lifted up his ankle to show it was a little bent, it wasnt like that before. It most likely got worse during the commute back. Twig sighed remembering he forgot to tell the pack to leave him a piece. Then he looked up at the young apprentice with a sad smile.
Poksil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:34 pm

โ™žElonโตThe Player
โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•
โ—„3 Years๏ฝœMale๏ฝœDark Moon๏ฝœHunter๏ฝœtagged; Ashes โ–บ
    indentation Elon grinned, his tail wagging ever so slightly. He nodded then blinked when she announced that the day's hunt was optional, and nearly howled with happiness. A chance to impress the lead hunter, while alone on a hunt was a great opportunity. Of course, it was also a good time to flirt, without the interruptions of any other male - or female - was would be too interested in bothering them. Flirting was a thrill for Elon, he liked it, and there were times he used it to take any negative attention from others and draw it to him. Call him self-sacrificing, sure. Maybe, but Elon called it loyalty. With he tended to be pretty apathetic to others plights, he hated fighting and he loathed to see his pack-mates at each other's throats. So he followed after the female, tail wagging wildly as he gave a short howl as a reply to Ashes, a grin that was half friendly and half flirty on his maw.

โ†AvinaโตThe Black Hearted
โ—„4 years๏ฝœFemale๏ฝœBlue Rock๏ฝœLead Fighter๏ฝœtagged; Penthesilea & Link โ–บ
    indentation Breathing out sharply, the lass led the fighters and the soon to be fighter out of camp her tail high with confidence. As she led the group to the valley where they trained, the she-wolf glanced back at Penthesilea, her lips curling up into a sneer for a few heart-beats before her face relaxed into a mask of calm indifference. While she would never admit it, she found the female to be rather trying. For one reason or another, Avina felt like a fraud when the fighter was around. Shaking out her for as she trotted along, the she-wolf calmed her rushing blood, pushing the adrenaline down. She rumbled thoughtfully, what to do first? she wondered, silently making plans. "because we have someone new joining us, things are going to be a bit different for the next few days until he's caught up." She started, "Today we'll be testing your stamina. We'll be running around the territory for a few hours before any of you get a break. You'll be matching my pace, anyone who lags behind will be helping the omegas with chores for the next week."
    indentation She came to a stop just inside the valley and turned to face the wolves. "any questions? Thoughts? Suggestions? Complaints?" she asked, dryly as she looked over the group. Not that she would be taking any. Unless someone had a question, they were liable to get a snappy reply from Avina and she'd get them to run until they dropped. She'd be dragging them back to camp, like a sad sack of potatoes. Avina did this sort of thing every so often, offering them a chance to question her. Depending on how insulting they were, would change how she'd react to said stupidity. Though she went easy on first times joining the fighters, at least when it came to this part of the training. The Spars would take care of any weakness left behind by her other training methods.

โ˜…BeowulfโตThe Wise
โ—„7 years๏ฝœMale๏ฝœDark Moon๏ฝœAlpha Male๏ฝœtagged; Akari & Soren โ–บ
    indentation He huffed, "We'd both probably would have died, miserable and alone." He paused then recanted that statement. "well that's probably only half true. I probably would have ended up mated to some female my father chose and still been miserable." The male sighed, then shook his head and turned around, spotting Soren and felt his ears flush with heat. Clearing his throat, Beowulf met the healer's gaze. "Come to check up on me, eh?" He asked with a soft sigh. Giving a half-shrug the male sighed once more then said, "Alright then, come fix me up." Beowulf turned his gaze back to Akari, body stiffening as he realized that there was no way he could handle the situation with Chemical without being biased. A soft growl rumbled in his throat. "So. Chemicals disrespect these last few days have been... irritating. He mentally snorted, that's putting it lightly. " I think at the least I'm too close to the situation, and probably rather biased about it. But something needs to be done, either punishment or some sort of blunt-talking too."
    indentation He let out a hum, then continued. "if you're clear-headed enough, and actually want to deal with her... then you can if you feel the need. Otherwise, I might need to get a third-party to handle it." His eyes narrowed, rumbling thoughtfully. While part of him didn't want Akari to deal with the she-wolf, the other part said that he should let her deal with it as - if things went as planned - then it would probably be among the last things either of them did as alphas. Not that, that was a bad thing. It just confirmed that he was getting old. Though he wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not.

โ…TanaisโตThe Sheild
โ—„4 years๏ฝœMale๏ฝœBlue Rock๏ฝœHunter๏ฝœtagged; Moose โ–บ
    indentation The male looked up blinking at the sound of the lead hunters voice. Swallowing the mouthful of meat the male, sighed and cleared his voice before speaking. "Last I saw he was headed over to the healer's den to get looked at." He stated, glancing over at the area that the healer's den laid. Tanais paused bringing his gaze back to the wolf, and let out a hum. "Want to join me?" Tanais asked, his head cocking to the left ever so slightly. A shiver ran down his spine as he looked over the wolf in front of him. Moose was an interesting character, and Tanais didn't know much about the male, mostly because he didn't often speak with those of higher rank, or anyone much really.

โ˜†JelenaโตThe Heiress
โ—„3 years๏ฝœFemale๏ฝœDark Moon๏ฝœAlpha's Heir๏ฝœtagged; Rama, Open โ–บ
    indentation Her reply to his mock hurt was dry as the desert. "Darling, If you scream leader material, then we must be late for a very important with a rabbit with a hat." She gave him a droll look, before chuckling. Jelena paused then added, "To be fair, I don't think many are truly suited for leading, it's a ton of stress and I personally wouldn't wish that for you." Her ears flushed, then quickly added. "Not for most wolves, not even on my worst enemy really." She shrugged it off as carelessly as she could then, laid back down. The female nodded, as Rama was a good wolf and a good hunter, but he probably wasn't the best wolf to lead a pack. At least not the Dark Moon pack. She shook her head and chuckled dryly. "Well, it wasn't exactly what one could call fun. Or relaxing." Came the dry retort, speaking to her agreement.
    indentationJelena snickered at his choice of words when she's mentioned Kiba, Soren, and Avril. "True, but that's the best part." Setting one paw over the other, the female huffed. "Rama, a female normally only wants a few things out of a prospective mate. Someone that can either defend or provide for them when they can't do it themselves. So a strong male - if they are even interested in males - is imperative. If they aren't a good provider, then someone who can take care of their hurts is good too. Whether it's a shoulder to cry on or actual wounds." She paused, then tilted her head and added, " That even applies to being friends with someone. But I think that goes for everyone, male, female, non-binary, genderfluid, etcetera." Honestly, she didn't know why she was getting all huffy about it. And no, she didn't want to analyze why that was.
    indentation Pale amber eyes widened ever so slightly as Rama spoke once more. After the few hear-beats of shock wore off, the female blinked rapidly. Good company, eh? I'll take it. She thought, before chuckling. "I'm happy to be of service, good sir." She said in a posh tone, getting up proceeding to bow, before laying back down. "Whatever shall we do? Take a stroll around the lake, or perhaps a nap?" Jelena inquired, still using her posh voice.

โ˜ฃLamiaโตThe pupnapper
โ—„6 years๏ฝœFemale๏ฝœPackless๏ฝœRogue๏ฝœtagged; Jess โ–บ
    indentation Lamia sighed half-heartedly, "Anubis said that he'd - somehow found out that a distant relative had died without an heir. He said something about leaving to help find a good heir, or..." She paused, trailing off as if she was nervous. "Or taking over by force if he found them lacking. Cessna went with him as back up." The female said, with a half-hearted shrug. Her amber orbs were unable to stray from the two little pups for long, but she knew while it was painful now, it would be worth it in the end. She smiled as the female in front of her closed her eyes as if she was going to sleep. Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted a rock and forced a frown onto her maw. "Well that looks dangerous, let me take that out for you." She said, before picking it up in her mouth. The crazed look in her eye quickly returned, and she turned her gaze to the nameless female in front of her. Cackling between the rock in her jaw, the crazed lass lunged forward and slammed the rock down onto the female's head, attempting to knock her out. Quickly she dropped the rock and bt down on the female's muzzle, to keep her from making any sounds in case she'd failed to knock her out with the rock, as she hadn't bothered to check.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:11 pm

Pandora- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Beta- Pan; just Dragon- mate open- no pups yet- Hades x Persephone; Demeter, Dionysus- Tags: open

-posting her next post, she heard the yelp, so...Lamia better run...lol-

Jess- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Mother- Bi; Tanais/ possibly Kuri- mate open- Jayda and Enix- Gar x Lis; 4 siblings- Tags: Lamia

The red head she wolf smiled down at her two sweet pups. She loved Jayda and Enix so much, though she couldn't remember the male...She only shook her head at that thought. She let out a quiet sigh, then nodded to the other female. She yawned and kept her head down, not thinking. Of course she wasn't thinking she was about to be attacked...She yelped when the rock hit her, and the pups were alerted. They started whining, and her body jerked when the muzzle covered hers, but she was out.

Crow and Ravenna- m/f- 11 mo- Dark Moon- Trainee/ Healerโ€™s apprentice- Homo; open/ Bi; open- too young for mate- too young for pups- Blackbird x Rivera- Tags: Elon-> Jason; Soren, Chemical

The black young one turned blue eyes back to the fight a moment. Well, it was over, actually, so he was just looking to the others. He then nodded to the older male as Elon spoke. He sighed a bit, then ran over to Jason and said "Hello!"

The blue eyed pup twitched a black nose and ears as she smiled and brought the water moss back to her trainer quick. She watched him work, then nodded when he told her to watch for Chemical to wake up, and call him if she did. When she tried to stand Ravenna said "Sit," taking her small duty here very seriously, though also tried to smile nicely. She then looked around for Soren, and when she spotted him waiting by the alphas she called in a bark "Soren, she's awake!"

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poksil » Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:43 pm

โ˜ข

laying on the ground waiting for Soren to come over was sure a tedious task. It didnt take much effort, it was just boring. She wasnt tired, but she was fatigued from the fight this sunrise. The omega shifted slightly thinking back to what led her to this moment. Was it the growl? The acceptance? The blinding rage she felt? She didnt know. But still, she laid on the ground for the healer to pad over.

asleep...feel free to wake up

Moose huffed happily at the offer. The lead hunter always like Tanais, they admired his stoic and serious attitude. "Why i would love to join you, Tanais." Twig answered happily. They got closer to Tanais and then laid down beside the gray wolf. Moose brought their head down to the weasel and sunk their sharp teeth into the scruff of the animals and chowed down.

Twig smiled happily at the quesiton. "Well you see that big cow elk out there? I took it down with Tanais and I got most of the hits. Im full of bruises and I think im bleeding a little bit." The hunter muttered. Twig lifted up his ankle to show it was a little bent, it wasnt like that before. It most likely got worse during the commute back. Twig sighed remembering he forgot to tell the pack to leave him a piece. Then he looked up at the young apprentice with a sad smile.
Poksil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me