lock.. :((

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: - LONELY - OPEN ROLEPLAY -

Postby .catastrophe.crow. » Tue May 15, 2018 9:19 am

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· 𝔸𝕝𝕠𝕖 ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

Female / 1 Month / Pup / Tags: / Mentions: Crescent

She looks around for Crescent. I wonder where she went..Aloe wanders around the camp looking for Crescent. Aloe sits down, hoping Crescent will pass by. She sighs and looks around, keeping her eyes peeled for Crescent's familiar face.
code
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

sleep soundly
take it one step at a time
drink water
try your best
<3
.catastrophe.crow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zenisiti » Tue May 15, 2018 9:57 am

--- StarFall--- Pup-Sitter --- Tags: Leo & Ayrodel --- Crush: Open ---
Before StarFall could reply, she heard a call of distress from behind her. She said to Myst, "Excuse me for a sec..." She turned and walked back towards where she came from. "LEO?! Are you there?" she looked around until she spotted a small figure huddled up under a tree. "Leo, there you are! Are you alright?" she said in relief. She could see the poor pup shivering.

--- Midnight --- Hunter --- Tags: Liberty, Guun, Daniel, & Melody-- Crush: Astro ---
"Fine." she yelled at Guun. "I'll back off, and while I'm at it, why don't I just leave!" Midnight turned around and heading back towards camp, not being able to deal with the fighting anymore. What is all their problems anyway?? she mumbled to herself angrily, and had to keep shaking her fur out of water from the rain. In the distance she saw the main area of camp and ran to get back to her den for shelter from the rain.
zenisiti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Tue May 15, 2018 10:32 am

Myst|Third in command|34 moons|female|Sapphire lake|tags: Starfall and Leo
Myst followed Starfall and saw Leo oh poor the poor dear she thought. "There is a cave nearby we can bring her there so she can get warmer she said looking at the freezing pup sympathetically and turning in the direction of the cave.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
She/they~Taurus~Roleplayer~Bisexual~INFP
Hello there I'm Tawneypelt0504 feel free to call me Tawney!
I love Reading, History, Music,Writing and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me =)
©

╚══════════════════════════════╝

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Thu May 17, 2018 2:31 am

MELODY
» female | hunters dog | mood: furious | tags: Daniel, Guun, Liberty

The female pushed the other fae off her by rolling away, she scampered into the trees before eyeing Daniel and Guun, she went into her fighting pose before jumping back out into the rain, she sped straight for Guun, and tackled him to the ground, the fae was only a wolfdog, how could she defeat a full-blown large wolf? She recalled her owners, how they could attack wolves. Melody growled
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ultimate writer. » Thu May 17, 2018 2:44 am

Rᴇᴍᴜs Lᴜᴘɪɴ
    Male // 5 years // Border-marker // Mate; Lucine // Tags; none

Remus slept until he heard his brother calling by his nickname, he lazily opened his eyes to see his tall brother with his mate, he grinned and stood up " Yeah-Yeah Bro I will leave " he said sarcastically and left quickly to the borders of the territory. He rubbed his eyes with his paw and sat attentively to see any suspicious behavior around here, since loner attacks are being increased now.

Tᴇɴʏᴀ
    Male // 6 years // Border-marker // Mate; Ophelia // Tags: Ophelia

Tenya nodded as she thanked him, He can find Remus there while they go to Sapphire lake, "Sure, lets go". He walked towards the lovely bright lake, where Remus might be there. His blue eyes were bright until he saw Remus, so he knew that. "Moony" he said sharply. Remus opened his eyes to see his brother and stood up, he told him that he will go to patrol, so he left quickly. Tenya sat beside his mate by the lake, it created an awkward atmosphere though
[/quote]
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Sun May 20, 2018 10:30 am

★ T ι м в ε я ★

male | third in command | timber | crush; x | tags; alexis, aspen, sapphire

the stud had shook his head cooly as the alpha fought against the decision. soon he would be cast out of this bloody pack. anger boiled in his blood though he didn't let it show. the hunter knew that astro probably knew he hated his guts. though strangely his alpha had never addressed him about it. he shook his head, shaking out water as he sat there. he gave a small nod as she accepted. though the brute let out a low growl when he touched her. who gave him the rights to do that? he currently didn't approve it. but the male kept his muzzle shut. "thank you alpha." the canine woofed, dipping his head. the stud touched alexis lightly. leading her away from the bloody alpha and under a tree. where no one else was, they were also able to take cover under. he gave her a small smile. examining her cheek slightly. he snarled softly. "sorry about that- like i said he's a hell hound." the brute woofed, clearly disgusted. the bite wasn't terrible thankfully. though it was still a bite, a mark from his ratchet alpha he would surely dismiss soon. the grey wolf had never hated someone so much. a frown was imprinted on his muzzle. "he'll be gone soon." the timber wolf growled.

★Lεσ★

female | pup | leo | crush; x | tags; starfall

she laid there shivering under the tree. water droplets falling in front of her snout. some even managed to hit her nose. when this happened she let out a sneeze. that gave her nose a tickling sensation. that was very strange. she laid there for awhile. hearing starfall call for her. but the red wolf couldn't bring herself to call back to her pup-sitter. she just let out a pitiful whimper her pelt pressing up against her thin figure. sooner or later she heard pawsteps running towards her, and saw her mentor there. looking dreadfully frightened. the fae's tail hit against the rough ground. showing she was happy. the canine managed to lift her head and smile. "starfall!" she woofed gleefully. her teeth chattering after. the pup slowly got to her paws. looking a lot smaller than usual with her fur pressed up against her skin. "its so cold i really want to go to the cave she's talking about." she woofed. shaking out her pelt after. water spraying onto the ground surrounding her. as if to define she was cold she shivered right after her statement. huddling close against the she-wolf's warm body.

★Kαι★
female | hunter | kai | crush; cael(ish)| tags; cael

the dame smiled softly, trying to hide it. cael was very kind, and sort of calming in a way. if that even made sense, if it didn't the fae could care less. her tail wagged softly. as she continued to pad forward. the hunter's paws made a soft sucking sound everytime she yanked them up. it was kind of unsettling the noise was sort of uncomfortable, but she just pretended not to hear it. the female continued forward. every once in awhile turning her head to examine cael. she had to admit, he was quite charming. though the she-wolf would never admit it to his face. that would be way too embarrassing. especially if he didn't think she was pretty. these thoughts made her face warm up, so she dipped her head trying to hide the light blush that was rushing to her face. "almost there." she barked, her voice sort of jittery. the hunter could now hear the rushing waterfall. and the smells of it drifted into her nose. calming her, and cooling her down. slowly she raised her head again. shaking her pelt. the rain was coming down harder now. but the fae could now see the waterfall and the little dug-out near it, so it wasn't too unnerving. while walking towards it the dame quickened her pace and slipped falling onto her stomach. mud splattered onto her belly, and she got up embarrassed. "uh o-o-ops." the grey wolf woofed, turning her head to look the other way. pretending to be interested in the waterfall, she saw many times before.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Mon May 21, 2018 1:54 am

ALEXIS
» female | loner | mood: calm | tags: Timber, Aspen, Sapphire|

Alexis smiled softly ''I've had my share of him.'' A memory shot through her head. The gruesome male snarling over her, she was still a bit of a pup. She had whined and that was when Sapphire cast him out of his hunter position. she shook her head to get the awful memory out of her head before looking at timber ''It is bad? My wound?'' she felt the bite mark sting in the rain.
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Mon May 28, 2018 7:35 am

on mobile

Cael just nodded his head slowly as he followed after the she-wolf. The rain continued to pour down onto him. Soon he heard the rushing of water, and the waterfall was coming into view. He was startled slightly when Kai slipped. He just laughed slightly before offering some help to get up.

Guun just snarled as Midnight walked away. She was a piece of unwanted work at this moment in his mind. He watched as the half breed rolled out from under Guun and tackled him. He quickly shoved her off and pinned her beneath him for a change and just growled heavily at her. He snapped at her a couple times but never laying his fangs near her pelt or flesh. He watched as Daniel stood over the wolf dog.

Daniel laid there his snowy pelt stained with red, he snapped back into gear though when Guun launched at Melody. The male slowly stood up and used whatever he had left to get him off and then was standing over Melody defensively. He head lowered and his fangs showed as a low growl escaped his maw.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:16 am

MELODY
» female | hunters dog | mood: furious | tags: Daniel, Guun, Liberty

The wolfdog was impacted by the hit by Guun. The female skid into the mud and let out a long whine. She noticed Daniel walking closer to her and she looked at him. Wincing in pain, she got up and stood beside him. Her back leg had been affected, but she wouldn't let it show. Her pelt brushed by his and she looked at Guun, with anger.
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:45 am

bump ow
hi there, i'm rosy. [ any pronouns ] [ im kinda inactive here hehe ]