lock

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: DESERTED »open dog roleplay

Postby pecos » Sun May 13, 2018 6:42 am

E v e r e s t
Female
Siberian Husky
Tags: Athena, Weston, Tak, Leo

Everest's eyes widened, but she took a deep breath and slowly peeked
around the corner. She blinked slowly when she saw the hostility in the dogs eyes.
Sighing, the pale husky approached the strangers, her tail swishing over the ground.
"Don't worry, I'm a friend." She barked steadily, eying the dogs wearily. "Sorry for startling you,
I was going to leave but..." She trailed off, shuffling her paws nervously, even though she stood
at least ten feet away from the group.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

B e a r
Male
Long-Haired German Shepherd
Tags: Odin, Sedona

Bear chuckled. “Wait, so you want me to tell you my name, and then when I ask you to, you won’t, yet you asked me to?” He shook his head, smiling. “Sometimes dogs just don’t make sense.” He hesitated before saying: "The name's Bear. I honestly don't care if you tell me yours or not."
──────────────────────────
pecos - /pey·kuh s, -kohs/ | she/her
not really active, here for art | insta
pecos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Sun May 13, 2018 8:31 am

J A S P E R
» male | location: forest | tags: clover | mood: happy

The male looked at her ''You'd do that?'' his black tail thumped on the floor he smiled ''That'd be really great!''
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spooky Boogie » Sun May 13, 2018 11:57 am

June

"You're right, want to join our small pack? We're sleeping not far from here" He asked flicking his ear in the direction of the forest. "But first I gotta find food. I'm looking for a petstore near here where I used to get food from"
Spooky Boogie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Mon May 14, 2018 8:41 am

Aura Tags:June
"I would like to but I would need to talk to my sister" she said she should be up by now she thought to herself "I can help you find some food if you want I know some pretty good places to find food she said looking at him "Oh I don't think I ever introduced myself I'm Aura" she said giving him a small friendly smile

Clover Tags:Jasper
"Of course"she said smiling "I would do anything to help out a friend".She walked up to him her eyes shining "And I'm sure Aura will say yes" she leaned in and whispered "My sister may seem tough and mean but she's really a big softy" she said with a mischievous grin "But you didn't hear that from me" she whispered again

Cas Tags:Remy
Cas looked up "Oh I'm sorry I didn't know" she said politely backing away. She knew that she couldn't fight that well and didn't want to risk injuring herself.

Felix Tags:Mirror and Rod
"If you want I can't set up some beds for you guys if your tired" she said looking over and Mirror and Rod

╔══════════════════════════════╗
She/they~Taurus~Roleplayer~Bisexual~INFP
Hello there I'm Tawneypelt0504 feel free to call me Tawney!
I love Reading, History, Music,Writing and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me =)
©

╚══════════════════════════════╝

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spooky Boogie » Tue May 15, 2018 8:48 am

June

"Thank you. Nice to meet you, I'm June." He stood and walked after her. "Your sister is okay being alone? I thought everyone travelled in packs these days"
Spooky Boogie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Tue May 15, 2018 10:39 am

"Our den is close by and she knows better than to just go wandering on her own if I'm not around" she said peeking around a corner before heading across the street and into another alley.

"Of course"she said smiling "I would do anything to help out a friend".She walked up to him her eyes shining "And I'm sure Aura will say yes" she leaned in and whispered "My sister may seem tough and mean but she's really a big softy" she said with a mischievous grin "But you didn't hear that from me" she whispered again

Cas looked up "Oh I'm sorry I didn't know" she said politely backing away. She knew that she couldn't fight that well and didn't want to risk injuring herself.

"I can set up some beds if you want he said looking over at them
Last edited by tawneypelt0504 on Tue May 15, 2018 11:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

feel free to pm me =)
©

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Tue May 15, 2018 10:51 am

Snakeman07 wrote:
Dash
Male/15 moons/Loner/woods/Crush:Open/Tagged:Silver

Asleep.

Silver
Female/15 moons/Loner/woods/Crush:Open/Tagged:Dash

Stargazing

Shadow
Male/6 years/Guard/Town/Crush:Open/Tagged:Open

Patrolling.

Spring
Female/6 years/Guard/Woods/Crush:Open/Tagged:Open

Waiting.

Skull
Male/8 years/Brawler/Town/Crush:Open/Tagged:Maeva

Skull soon saw the dog that was there."Look i didn't know who you were and where you are. And plus i have no territory and no pack." Skull kept his cool as he felt the erg to attack and he stopped himself from dashing at them. They could see him hold back a rage and take a few steps and effort in his eyes as the fire grew dimly as his eyes lit. Skull shook his head as he stepped back."Just to give you a warning always be ready to fight as i am not stable and is often aggressive randomly so just keep that in mind im trying to hold it back." Skull took a few more steps back just in case he wasn't able to anymore."The rage often just gets loose so as ive said always be battle ready." Skull said turning his head away to show he will try to not hurt them and warn if its danger."B-but on a lighter note names Skull. Whats yours?" Skull said trying to remain calm as he looked back at them.

Mirror
Male/5 years/Thief/Basement/Crush:Open/Tagged:Felix,Rod

Mirror took one last sip before he turned around and felt very hydrated."Im fine we could sleep on the ground." Mirror said as he walked away from the water and laid on the ground and shut his eyes.

Rod
Female/5 years/Thief/Basement/Crush:Open/Tagged:Felix,Mirror

Rod felt alot better when she drank."No thanks we're fine." Rod said as she poked a hole in the bottle with a sharp tooth and refilled the pipe with water then stood up the bottle. Rod looked out the window one last time then went over and laid next to Mirror and shut her eyes.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Tue May 15, 2018 11:14 am

"Our den is close by and she knows better than to just go wandering on her own if I'm not around" she said peeking around a corner before heading across the street and into another alley.

"ok, let me know if you guys change you mind" he said settling down on his bed and began grooming himself

feel free to pm me =)
©

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spooky Boogie » Tue May 15, 2018 11:45 pm

June

June followed close behind. She seemed to know the place better than him. "Did your owners take you on many walks? My house is near here but I was allowed only in the yard. Hopefully I'll get to know this town better, maybe then I can take my humans on walks when they come back for me!" He picked up his pace tail wagging.
Spooky Boogie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Wed May 16, 2018 11:52 am

"Yeah, I used to live on a farm I didn't really go into the city that much though" she said stopping in front of a trash can "Well I hope that you find your owners and even if you don't it sounds like you have a pretty decent pack" she said before knocking down a trash can and looking around inside

"ok, let me know if you guys change you mind" he said settling down on his bed and began grooming himself

feel free to pm me =)
©

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me