Pack of Midnight Breeze // Wolf RP // Open & accepting!!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Pack of Midnight Breeze // Wolf RP // Open & accepting!

Postby Lesbainwolf » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:14 am

Arya : Female : Hunter : Tag Kalan and Shadow

"It was loner bleeding at the leg, she wanted the deer, she attacked him, she headed to the waterfall." She licked his check, "Am sorry what would you like me to do?" she look at kalan, She was trying hard not to show much feeling but she was very worried about shadow. " Come on shadow, please ?" She looked up at Kalan, "I want to go after the loner."

Samie : Male : Pup Tags Kalan and Crow

He nods at Kalan, he sniffs the ground and runs to Crow "Alpha Crow?" He looked up at him, "Theirs a wolf hurt on the ground by the dens." he looks down than back up to him " I think a loner did this crow, Kalan told me to go to the alphas." He put his ears down and his tail..
Lesbainwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:34 am

shadow|male|hunter|tags:Arya,kalan

Shadow looks up giving a sign he is still alive delta kalan “you can’t go after knowing you for a long time and alphas she’s strong fighter”he looks at Arya seeing she was ok he keeps his eyes trying to move he yelping at the pain he couldn’t move.

kalan|delta|female|mate:open|tags:Arya,shadow,crow,samie

She looks at shadow a tear rolling down her face sighs she looks at crow from where she was standing, she looks at him listening to him she sighed and looking at Arya “get a healer and I’ll sit here trying to stop the blood”.she lets a howl out and looks at Arya and nods to her she puts her paws on the bite mark.
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lesbainwolf » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:31 am

Arya : Female : Hunter : Tags Kalan, Shadow

She nodded, she felt like this was her fault, she shouldn't have brought him out in the woods, she runs to the healers den. "Is anyone there?" she looked in "Please shadow is hurt" she waiting for anything. Looking around not finding much and started to get worried.
Lesbainwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:43 am

shadow|hunter|male|tags:Arya,cinder,kalan

Shadow looks at a new wolf he looks at kalan but barely moving he lays there,he try’s to get up and sitting up and looking kalan and Arya “just get some items to heal the wounds some water cobwebs or moss and leafs to soak the water up” he notices Arya and sighs he looks at Arya and stares at her he sighs.

kalan|delta|female|taggs:cinder,Arya,shadow.

Kalan listens to shadow she runs towards the healers den “Arya go to shadow he needs help”
Kalan looks around for some supplies keep it neat she grabs some cobweb and leafs and watershe runs towards s shadow but running right into a wolf ouch she gets up and not caring what happened she looks at shadow and poors water On top of his wound and sets the leafs on top of his wound rapping the cobwebs around his wound “there you should be good” she looks at the wolf she hitter when running she walks over to him I’m sorry for running into you she looks at him “what’s your name I’m kalan”
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lesbainwolf » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:24 am

Arya : Female : Hunter : Tags Shadow,Kalan

She walks over to shadow, licking his muzzle "How are you feeling, silly head." She sits down next to him, Putting her tail against his. "Am sorry I shouldn't have let the loner touch you, With the alphas say I will head back out." She wasn't going to let the loner hurt him again on her watch, she looks down at him, keeping her ears up.

Samie : Male : Pup : Tags Open

He watches the alphas, as he lays down under a tree in the shade. He wraps his tail around his paws as he felt the wind blow. Watching the leaves in the shadow move. He closes his eyes, and falls asleep keeping his tail under his muzzle.

Cinder : Male : Hunter : Tags Kalan

He looks up and try's to hide his smile, seeing her. He likes her a lot not really of a talker "Its not your fault, I was in the way, I am Cinder." He new she was delta he bows his head "Its nice to meet you Kalan." He looks up at her, see the other wolves "What happened to him." He looks up at Kalan.
Lesbainwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:57 am

kalan|delta|female|tags:cinder,shadow,Arya

She looks at cinder now knowing his name he was cute “nice to meet you cinder it was a loner and no need to bow to me,I’m going out to get revenge on it even though shadow said not to”she gets up and howls to let alphas know what she was doing was a risk she looks Arya and sighs she walks out of the packs den knowing where the waterfall is she runs for it
Seeing Kate the loner that attacked shadow.she gives a growl u know one thing I hate is when a loner attacks a pack member.

shadow|male|hunter|tags:Arya,kalan,cinder

Shadow looks at Arya “I’m feeling better” he hears kalan howl and know what she’s doing
“Your going back out there and where did kalan go”he looks at Arya with a look the same one he gave kalan he looks at cinder.shadow looks back at Arya “I’m not going to let kalan get hurt out there”he gets up and starts to run towards the water fall knowing Arya will follow he watches the delta and seeing cinder.

kate|loner|tags:kalan,cinder,Arya,shadow

Seeing a delta made Kate feel a bit scared of the female wolf.she looks at the wolf “he deserves it anyways your pass the boarder of your packs land.”she gives a low growl back at the fae
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lesbainwolf » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:13 am

Arya : Female : Hunter : Tags Shadow,Kalan Kate

She runs after shadow seeing kate and Kalan "You dare touch her I will end you." She said to kate walking in frount of Kalan "Am sorry Kalan but she is mine for what she did." She looks at Kalan and than back at Kate. She new taking over a fight from upper command could get her into trouble. "Shadow go back know take Kalan with you. I will not let you get hurt again." She growled with a tear going down her face it was her fault, she brought him out there while hunting. "Back Off I will not stand for it." her tail went up and she bowed her head growling

He watches the alphas, as he lays down under a tree in the shade. He wraps his tail around his paws as he felt the wind blow. Watching the leaves in the shadow move. He closes his eyes, and falls asleep keeping his tail under his muzzle.

Cinder : Male : Hunter : Tags Kalan, Shadow, Kate

He stands next to Kalan, Standing his ground. "A loner should back off know, While you have a chance." He walked forward, and looked for any others as he kept a close eye on Kate "You are way over your head, if you think your getting threw us." He stood his ground Next to Kalan, his fur went up.
Lesbainwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:12 am

shadow|hunter|male|tags:kalan,Arya ,cinder

Shadow looks at Arya he sighs he can’t let her go if he loses her he would loses his life “arya don’t risk your life for mine she wants to fight she will have to take all of us on,because I can’t lose the one wolf I love” he looks at her.

kate|loner|female|tags:arya,kalan,cinder,shadow

Kate looks at them “I’m sorry for what I did”she looks at the fast moving water she knows she has no chance against wolf pack members,she runs towards the water and jumps in,she knew that the water goes to the outskirts,she lands away from the packs land.

kalan|delta|female|tags:Arya,Kate,cinder,shadow

Kalan looks at Kate and Arya getting in front of her cinder and notice shadow she gives him a grind she looks at Kate running towards the water and jumping in the water she sighs and looking at arya she’s gone no point in fighting a wolf that’s not here.she looks at cinder and teasing him bye playfully pushing him she walks onto the pain packs land and walking into the packs den she sees them following her.
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lesbainwolf » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:21 am

Arya : Female : Hunter : Tags Shadow

She licks shadows chest, "Sometimes your worth fighting for, and its my fault you got hurt." She rubs her head against his chest. she turns around slowly walks back to the packs den keeping her ears up to here where shadow was. She stops in her path looking back at shadow.

Cinder : Male : Hunter : Tags Kalan,

"I will get you back for that." He looks at her and smiles. He walks over to the watering hole and bows his head to get a drink, looking up as a fish came near him. He hated fish, he disliked them touching him. He lays down by the water watching them swim. Waiting to see if Kalan would join him
Lesbainwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:09 am

Sylvie
      Female ~Lead Scout ~ 4 Years Old
      No Crush ~ No Mate ~
      The female looked at her before she wagged her tail. "He should be in the den for pups." She soon looked down before she smiled as she saw how happy the beta happier. She soon stopped as she saw that Aeyr was flirting with a female. She soon sighed softly as she was always was close to the male when she was a pup. She remembers when the older male was not so flirty or when he wasn't always easy to make jealous. The older male was actually a lot cooler back when she was just one year old and he was three years old.

Cyldur
      Male ~ Pup ~ 7 Months Old
      No Crush ~ No Mate ~
      The young pup started to wag his tail as he looked up at Crow. He soon laughed softly as he barked. "Yea!" He soon wiggled as he pounced on Crow's tail again. He softly nipped the fur as he was wagging his tail a little bit before he looked up at the Alpha.

Aeyr
      Male ~ Hunter ~ 6 Years Old
      No Crush ~ No Mate ~
      He thought for a moment before he smiled with a chuckled. "I can show you how to swim if you can't swim." He soon walked over to the waterfall before he wagged his tail while he looked back at her.

Syros
      Male ~ Hunter ~ 4 Years Old
      Whisp ~ No Mate ~
      "Sure, I can go with you." He looked at her before he smiled softly and slowly followed her as he moved closer to him. He shook his pelt out as he looked over at the beta before he huffed.
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me