A Tale of Two Packs [Wolf RPG, Play!]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

008 ᯽ Alikae & Qaniit ᯽ Ekaterina & Kazimir

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:30 pm

☆☽☆
̶̶̶̶  «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶  Alikae  ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶ ̶̶̶  
Hunter ⇼ 5y 6m ⇼ Lightningpack
Tags: Open ⇼ Location: Camp

indentation Snorting as the day went on slowly as ever, the she-wolf slowly started losing interest in the thought of anything interesting happening. It had felt like it had been years since she'd gotten a day to rest and just relax. Some me time was very much on the schedule, and had been for years, but, she'd never really gotten to it very often. She'd try to have a me day every few months or so, but it usually got canceled at some point. Mostly due to her dedication to her pack. So it had been a while. Ali let out a sigh and relaxed, letting her eyes lull closed.

❉᯽❉
̶̶̶̶  «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶  Qaniit  ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶ ̶̶̶  
Warrior ⇼ 3y 10m ⇼ Lightningpack
Tags: Minttu ⇼ Location: Camp

indentation He glanced up as Minttu's soft voice flowed into his ears, and blinked at the female for a moment, his brain processing what she'd just said. He let himself get his breathing to an easier pace before answering."Well, your not wrong, Minttu." Qaniit chuckled breathily, glancing over at the prey pile, and sighed. "Good morning to you as well. I think a snack could do me some good, I'm not sure I can manage much right now though." He glanced at the prey pile again then let himself return to his sideways lay on the ground, "But no need to worry about little ol' me Minttu. I'll get something to eat a little later. Promise." He added living his head a bit so he could look at her.

⋞ ⏣ ⋟
̶̶̶̶  «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶  Ekaterina  ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶ ̶̶̶  
Healer Trainee ⇼ 1y 5m ⇼ Firepack
Tags: Cheshire & Leonidas ⇼ Location: Healers den

indentation She nodded remembering her own time in warrior training, which had been particularly stressful for her. She sighed, "I would go and ask Jasmin just in case, I'd hate to be wrong and deprive you of your mentor." Rina said with a kind smile, which quickly soured after the trainee asked about his mentor's sickness. Frowning and shooting Leonidas a pointed glare she huffed and gave Cheshire an artificial smile,"While you require a mentor to teach you the ways of the warrior, it seems that Leonidas needs a mentor in self-care. Between lack of sleep, general stress, and food rationing, he collapsed, which isn't unsurprising. Having one of those for long enough can cause it, but the three of them together, just make it so much worse." She shot the warrior another glare, then turned huffily. "Be a dear and check with Jasmin, I have other work to do." Rina said after a moment of silence, voice and posture returning to their normal relaxed state. She returned to her duty of sorting herbs, mentally dismissing the trainee and ignoring the warrior, her displeasure only shown in the twitching of her tail.

༺ ⚜ ༻
̶̶̶̶  «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶  Kazimir  ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶ ̶̶̶  
Elder ⇼ 10y ⇼ Firepack
Tags: open ⇼ Location: Elders Den

indentation Every story no matter how tall a tale, has truth to it. Or at the very least a lesson. He thought, eyes lulled closed as his mind searched for information and memories. Said memories were mostly intact, but with time and his memory problems things got a little blurred. So he'd have to fudge things a little or make something up on the spot, as long as it made sense. Maybe a tale of my first battle with my sister Ersa and aunt Adrienne. Or maybe Betzalel's first hunt with father, or how Great-grandmother Layla first came to the pack. He smiled softly, he remembered that story well, she had been thought of a ghost or something of the like at first, due to her faint scent and pale skin. Mir chuckled softly again, remembering that according to the stories he'd been told as a pup, she'd rarely come out during the day due to her sensitive skin, which burned easily in sunlight.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Tale of Two Packs [Wolf RPG, Play!]

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:48 am

Lightning Pack

Willows | healer trainee | female | crush- Uciel, maybe Qaniit |tags: Navii, Linkk

She listened to the Navii respond "...Yes I approve if you come, the wound heals faster with new leaves than dry ones, and dry ones are pretty useless than new ones anyway" she repeated. She flicked her ears "I see...crushes huh, well that's good I think, then you have many chooses not just one..." she responded. She herself didn't really know much about love or those things, only that she felt weird around Uciel and she needed to admit that Qaniit was a handsome boy, but she kept those in her own mind for now. She nodded to Linkk "yeah it doesn't hurt to look if he is still there or not" she said.

Nyx | hunter | female | crush- Smoke & Leo | tags: Smoke

She smirked at her and let her ear go "did that yesterday rip tired you so much that you sleep like a little pup" she said "is that maybe a plan how to make you not to woke the wolves so early every morning?" she continued. She looked at the den and some of the sleeping figures were there "or maybe they will approve that you woke them up? Most of them are having their beauty sleeps still" she said with a flick of her tail.

Chronos | warrior | male | crush- Karter, Denzell | tags: Karter

He didn't face the wolf under him, hearing him talking though but he felt embarrassed "Oh it was you...your fur seemed so soft and all, I was so dozy that I saw you a very warm and soft nest just waiting for me to fell over..." he said. He stumbles back up, flattening his ears for a moment 'that's maybe the stupidies explain ever...' he thought to himself.

Comet | hunter | male | crush- Terra & Cody | tags: open

He sat near the entrance of the camp, the weather seemed chillier this morning than it was yesterday, but the sun was brightening beautifully and the sky seemed very calm. He felt proud of himself and the hunters that they were able to find something large than a deer to the pack yesterday and maybe if they were lucky maybe there could be more of those lost young bucks around.

Minttu | Den-mother | female | crush- Risen | tags: Qaniit

She smiled at the warrior "warrior, den-mother, hunter, or anything could eat us much they can, we don't want our pack to starve and I could never forgive myself if someone young warrior as you starve to death only because you gave the small amount of prey to someone like me..." she said. She looked over at the pile "I saw there a rat at the pile, maybe that could be good enough for you? As a morning snack," she said flicking her tail "or you can have a bite on this squirrel too, I don't mind" she said poking the squirrel over to the warrior.

Roque | hunter trainee | female | trainer- Toby | crush- open | tags: Micah

She flicked her ears as she listened to her fellow den mate "well I did see them together yesterday morning before I got out with the hunting patrol" she remembered what she saw yesterday "yes I did go into a large hunting party, it's my biggest one, but I don't 'think I did much there at all, I just listened to Toby and chased the deer we found, but the adult ones did the most job on that hunt" she said with a sight. She shook her head a little bit "I think they didn't want me to risk or mess things up on that important hunt" she said.

Apocalypse | elder | genderfluid | crush- none | tags: Terra

The large black-furred elderly wolf followed after the smaller she-wolf to the herb storage "thank you" he called out and sat near the den as he waited for the healer to bring him those he needed. He looked at camp "So days are not being too hard for you? There not being any injuries for days as I am aware of? Of course I can be wrong too" he said.

Fire Pack

Octavia | lead hunter | female | crush- Max | tags: Max, Enui

She didn't say what she actually wanted to say to Enui, she hated the way she spoke to others, if she is going to keep that behavior up even as a beta, she is not worth it. She blinked her eyes then "of course, I just wanted to make sure my...alpha don't have anything to tell the pack or anything" she said ' like that his beta choice was just a joke and that she will be shifted with the omega instead of Rion' she thought to herself. She heard some rumors about their lead warrior's plans to switch Mouse and Rion's places today, Enui shifting with Mouse could give this adult-looking pup a good opportunity to face the reality and maybe she could start to act like a beta could not just some possessive yet selfish forever pup. She turned away to leave "I am taking the hunter to the same place as yesterday, so we're not going to be back for some time," she said to the alpha, not even looking at Enui. She was never gotten along with the new beta, but now it was worst, she didn't want to admit the defeat, she did want to die on Firepack just like her mate did, but she felt like she could not be there any longer, thanks to this special someone.

Serafina | hunter | female | crush- Kassandra & Leonidas | tags: Quin

She looked elsewhere for a moment "yes, but that food we get yesterday is mostly eaten by now, we may need to be as successful today as yesterday" she said silently. She sighed 'seriously what am I doing? It's not Quin found that I have a feeling for the same wolf she may as well...' she thought to herself "Sorry Quin, I am not in so mood to chat now...I...had a rough night...nightmares you know..." she said, lying as she thought to find some reason why she was acting the way she was acting. She didn't want to act this way, she didn't know what was troubling her now, she did enjoy her day with both Kass and Quin yesterday, then why did she feel this way today?

Archer | warrior | male | crush- open | tags: Blaze

He sifted his head right to left "confidence huh?" he repeated "Yes, maybe it will, but Mouse sure had luck that she needed to swap with a warrior instead that a hunter. On times like this all hunters are valuable and if she can't do at hunters need to do, there may be consequences" he said. He thought about it "you don't become a warrior one day, but maybe this will give her some chances to learn more about herself and maybe learn some nice tricks" he kept saying.

Solomon | warrior | male | crush- Acero | tags: open

He lay at his nest fully awaken, but too tired to leave the nest just yet. Yesterday was interesting as he was asked to go with the new lead hunter to check the lands outside of their lands. Which didn't really bother him at all as he was thinking the extra same thing, but now he didn't need to speak that out with the alpha at all. He enjoyed the little trip to the unclaimed lands and he was pleased to see that the trip did do some good for his brother Lucifer as well, for a long time the dark hunter seemed to be excited and happy.

Lucifer | hunter | male | crush- open | tags: open

He picked some small mouse away from the fresh-kill pile and ate it, this mouse was being there for the whole day and it started to stink there, so he thought to eat it, so no food could not get to waste and it was still eatable.

Tesla | warrior trainee | male | trainer- Morain | crush- Catania | tags: Catania

He nodded little sad "yeah, finding any eatable prey to feed as least two wolves is hard" he responded to her with a flick of his tail "but I heard that our new lead hunter party found wild boar tracks near our lands if they're not moved too far maybe today the hunters may found the boars?" he said to her as she followed her to the pile of food. He thought about her question for a second "well it's a little different for a hunter...I mean Morain always says to me that some of those moves can be used for hunting too, I think it's pretty nice" he responded.

Cheshire | warrior trainee | male | trainer- Leonidas | crush- open | tags: Ekaterina, Leonidas

He listened to the Ekaterina and then turned to his trainer "no, I didn't Arian left with the patrol before I had the chance to speak to her, but Sira took me out of the camp, not really training me, but at least it was fun just walk around" he responded to the male warrior. He flicked his ears "why were you so sloppy and didn't take care of those which are pretty important to your well-being?" he murmured with a sight "and you lied to me too, you always said that you eat later, but I guess you didn't eat later..." he said with sight. He looked at the healer trainee "okay..." he answered.

Zaeru | healer trainee | genderfluid |crush- open | tags: open

She sighed as she stood up to her paws yawning she looked at her brother who was calling for the healers. She could answer him too, but she knows very well that answer from her mouth could not satisfy the warrior trainee, instead, he could want to hear them from more experienced ones. Her eyes followed the figure of Ekaterina walking away 'she is leaving again? why is she leaving all the time?' she thought to herself, but this time she just sat down and did nothing.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Two packs

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:12 pm

Lightning

Lukina- f- 5 y 6 mo- Den mother; wants hunter- willing to be beta- trainee: X- Pan; Shadow, maybe Qaniit- mate open- pups: Sorin plus two more- dad x mom and litter mates and others (not in RP)- Tags: Sorin/ Shadow and Sunlight

The pretty gray she wolf smiled a bit at the white she wolf. "Good morning," she said, then shook her head a couple times. "Not doing much today, staying in camp. I guess I'll just be watching over Sorin and Kaden again today. I...believe Navii wants to spend some time with Kaden," she said. She sighed and tried not to be annoyed when Sunlight only greeted Shadow. Then again, Shadow had called her over. Hearing what they talked about, she dipped her head, saying "I..Ill leave you to it."

Sorin- m- 2 mo- pup- willing to be beta when he's old enough (I didn't realize I could write that)- will have a trainee when older- will be homo; will be Kaden- male x Lukina, two siblings- Tags: Lukina/ Shadow and Sunlight

The smaller and slender black-phase pup shook his head a couple times. He looked up at the adults, and let out a small breath. He glanced to Sunlight as she walked over. She only greeted Shadow, and he shook his head at this fact. He then glanced to his mother. He walked over and nosed at her leg, feeling bored.

Navii- f- 3- hunter- bi and poly open; Karter- mate open- wants pups- Oberon x Titania- Tags: Linkk, Willows, Kaden

The pretty dark she wolf called "Kaden, are you up? Come join us over here," and hoped he was actually awake, otherwise she'd have to go find him. That wouldn't take long to do anyway. She'd be able to get him and come back over here, if she needed to.
(For Sun)

She then looked to Willows, and nodded at the she wolf. She said "Alright, then...ill come by later," she said, then paused a moment. "Wait...when exactly later should I come by? Does it matter?" she asked, meaning she wanted an amount of hours. She wanted to know if she needed to be there in like four hours, five. If it really mattered at all, just so long as she showed up. She shook her head a couple times. They were wolves, they didn't have human ways of telling time.

Linkk- m- 3- hunter- homo; Blizzard and Chronos and Comet maybe, Lucas- mate open- Tags: Navii, Willows-> Comet

The lighter brown semi fluffy one nodded to the female trainee. He said "Yes, choices...but that means I also have quadruple the possibility of heartbreak. They might all be uninterested in me," he said. He shook his head a couple times. He then nodded to the other. He said "I'll...go see if I can find him then," and nudged his sister a bit. He nosed at her affectionately, then shook himself off and stepped away. He made a small wolf sound as he headed for the entrance, finding Comet there and saying "Hello."

Fire

Rion- m- 4 y 8 mo- (warrior) acting omega- willing to be beta- trainee: X- homo; Luciano and maybe also Archer- wants pups (which would require a surrogate or some such)- dad x mom and siblings (not in RP)- Tags: Destiny

The darker faced brown male sighed and shook his head a couple times. He jumped a bit as he heard a voice. However, it just turned out to be Destiny, one of the hunters. He looked to her in worry, not wanting to get her in trouble. He shook his head a couple times. "You shouldn't...I don't know if you should be talking to me. Arian switched me and Mouse, traded our ranks for a day. I don't want you getting in trouble..."

He didn't know if she could actually get in trouble just for talking to him. He was the temporary omega, so he had to eat last and such. Talking had nothing to do with that, though. Shaking his head, he stayed hunkered down but looked at her.

Quin- f- 3 and 1/2- hunter- trainee: X- bi and poly open; Kass- mate open- Tags: looking for Kass, tagging Serafina

The pretty black-phase she wolf sniffed and snuffled a bit. She then shook her head and stood up, glancing around. She wanted to hang out with Kass again. Serafina had been nice to hang around as well, but her heart lay with Kass. Alright, that...that probably sounded a little weird. Shaking her head, she stepped from the den and looked around. She was trying to catch a glimpse of the pelt of the other dark she wolf. What a beautiful fur it was, too.

She nodded to the other, letting out a small sigh. "Yeah...I think there's some rabbits, but we caught mostly birds and squirrels. Those are small, so one wolf could eat so many." They needed to try to find pheasant or turkey, or even a deer. She didn't believe turkeys were really in season now, and wasn't sure about pheasants. Deer were often around, though. She stopped thinking to look to the other she wolf. She made a small sound of worry, saying "I'd ask if you're alright or need some comfort, but...you don't want to talk. I know nightmares can be scary. If you want me to go, just say so." She wouldn't make her keep talking. She didn't know if Serafina wanted her to leave, though.

Oriole- genderfluid (f)- 3 y- hunter- bi and maybe poly open- mate: Jay- pups: soon (mine is Sparrow- basil is/was aunt- Tags: Jay

The pretty white marked chocolate one smiled a wolf smile at her mate. She nodded to him, saying "Do you want to share another rabbit? Maybe we should eat some squirrels or birds today. Then...yes, we should go find Octavia after that."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:55 pm

Enui | Fire Beta | Location: Camp | Tagging: Max, Octavia

Enui had never known Octavia to be a pleasant wolf. It was common news that the she-wolf was inclined to sarcasm, with a nasty temperament. At this moment, however, it seemed to Enui that Octavia was holding back - a rarity to Enui's mind. That or Octavia was very constipated, for her expression gave one of holding something back. Enui took note, of course, of how she was being ignored - the elderly she-wolf had aged beyond her prime and it was clear that subtly was no longer in her repertoire, if it ever had been.

Does she realize how obvious she's being? Max will surely notice how she's treating me, too. He's far from oblivious. She thought. Enui herself was far from subtle - maybe that's why Max had chosen her, because she had always been so upfront. Enui sighed audibly, momentarily stuck between taking the higher road, now that she was the Beta and compromising her own personality, or acting as she usually would. Her decision came to the latter; Max hadn't chosen her to be the Beta by pretending to be something she wasn't.

"Octavia, if you can't hide your disdain, at least be up front tell me and our Alpha why you seem to harbor such hostility towards me. Perhaps then we might be able to get to some point of progress, beyond sneers and petty behaviors. Did my comment about your lack of independent thinking so deeply offend you?" She asked the older she-wolf. Really, Enui just wanted this conversation to be over and done, but she was the Beta as of yesterday. She had to assert herself as one of the leading wolves and she would be respected, even if she had to demand it. It would be a traitorous act of rebellion to the hierarchy, if Octavia couldn't get with the program.
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:57 pm

Canary/F-pack Warrior/Location: Camp/Tagging: Mouse, Arian

Canary grabs a rabbit of the prey pile and spots Arian with Mouse and walks over to them, hearing what they where talking about, she growls quietly as Arian saying she would help her learn to fight, she sat down in ear shoot of them and began to eat. Don't get yourself in trouble Arian she thought

Phoenix/L-pack Hunter/Location: Camp/Tagging: River

He smiles and grabs his squirrel, they sat down next to River "so who do you think will be the beta and leads?" He asked

Terra/L-pack Healer/Location: Camp/Tagging: Apocalypse

Terra gathered ginger, rosemary and saffron She crushed them each into smaller, safer bites for the Elder and picks them up, bring them to him. She places them down in front of him "here you go, this should help your cataract, joint pain, and any inflammation you have" she says smiling softy

Leonidas/F-pack Warrior/Location: Camp, Healer's den/Tagging: Cheshire

He glared at the rude Trainee Healer and grunted as he sat up, "I normally secretly ration myself for fall and winter over past years, I guess I'm getting too old for it" he says chuckling a bit at him getting older, he sighs "I was foolish enough to ration myself, knowing I was on high alert and stress with lack of lead hunter and beta. Cheshire learn from this mistake; a Warrior needs to take care and defend the pack, but they have to start with themselves first" he says

Jay/F-pack Hunter/Location: Camp, prey pile/Tagging: Oriole

They yawned and stretched as they got up "hopefully the prey pile isn't as pitiful as yesterday" they commented, they padded over to the entrance of the den looking back at Oriole with a smile
ImageImageImage
^^^🙏Please Click, I used double the clicks potion🙏^^^
I'm a nervous person so take it easy on me please.
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:00 pm

Mouse | Fire Omega Warrior (For A Day) | Location: Camp | Tagging: Arian, Canary (mentions: Rion, Destiny, Max)

"I'm happy to start now, as soon as we can. No time like the present." She said to Arian. Her attention was called momentarily away from the Lead Warrior as a low growl came nearby her flank. Turning her head, she spotted Canary sitting nearby. Looking beyond Canary, she could see Destiny, another Warrior, happily chatting to Rion. At least Rion had the decency to look ashamed about it.

"Or perhaps, Arian, we might go speak to Max about announcing my rank for the day." Or longer, she thought. "Since it seems like more than one of our pack mates are disrespecting this change in authority." She held no loyalty to these wolves, but without Arian's training, she could not fight with them out right. Arian had said that she would back Mouse's new rank, and that the Alpha Male would too, for he had agreed to Arian's idea. Better to let them sort out any discontent, than having an untrained fighter like Mouse, who had only learned to cower in fear, try to take it upon herself to fix.
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:59 am

𝚁𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛
female |pack member |2.5 years | crush: Toby / developing | Lightning Pack | Tags: Phoenix|
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

River flicked her ear in thought at Phoenix's question "Honestly, I am not sure. I mean there are many wolves who could fit the role. It all depends on what Shadow is looking for in a beta or lead" she commented with a swish of her tail "Do you want someone more pack focused or someone more role focused? Do you want the leads to be almost cross trained or focused on one task?" she continued. "I can absolutely see options either way. All I know is Shadow will pick excellent wolves. Anyways! Who do you think will get them?"

𝚁𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚗
male | Hunter |4 years | Crush: open| Lightning Pack | Tags: Night

Risen whined softly in his sleep, moments of his pup-hood playing on repeat - in specific the taunting noises of the other trainees when he had arrived to the pack as a mute. Being told it was his fault for his parents. Risen already knew that - all too well. He knew if he would of said something there would be a chance they would still be here. But he chickened out. His voice didn't work. Risen's thoughts swam in the dream, his heart raced. Was this a nightmare? yes. Obviously. Risen, thought to himself before his cold sweat awoke him from this - whatever it was.
Risen huffed and didn't hesitate when he rose to his paws to exit the den as quickly and quietly as possible. He needed fresh air. As he exited the den he took deep breaths, calming himself down. He turned to lick some of his sweaty fur down to smooth it over - as best as he could. His eyes then wandered the camp, landing on Night.
Risen flicked his tail - no better way to forget his nightmare than to force himself to greet the rather pretty she-wolf. He approached slowly and sipped his head slowly in a greeting to the wolf " h-h-hi"

𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚎
male | pack member|3 years | crush: open |Fire Pack| Tags: Archer

Blaze nodded at Archer's words "When I was a pup and had to survive on my own, I found that hunting and fighting are very similar in a sense. I notice it seems more personality driven" he noted before adding "Would you see a hunter kill another wolf? No. But they do not hesitate to kill a piece of prey for the benefit of the pack. It all depends"

𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢
Female | Hunter |4 years | crush: open| Fire Pack | Tags: Rion

Her eyes widened hearing Rion's words "oh, I wasn't aware. I'm sorry Rion" she commented with her head lowering in sadness for the warrior. "How long is it for?" she asked before looking around camp to notice Mouse watching them for a moment. A chill ran down her spine - something seemed off. Destiny prayed they wouldn't get into trouble with Max or Arian - as Destiny was one who socialized with all wolves regardless of rank. She believed each wolf deserved kindness.
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Two packs

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:07 pm

Lightning

Lukina- f- 5 y 6 mo- Den mother; wants hunter- willing to be beta- trainee: X- Pan; Shadow, maybe Qaniit- mate open- pups: Sorin plus two more- dad x mom and litter mates and others (not in RP)- Tags: Sorin/ Shadow and Sunlight

The pretty gray she wolf smiled a bit at the white she wolf. "Good morning," she said, then shook her head a couple times. "Not doing much today, staying in camp. I guess I'll just be watching over Sorin and Kaden again today. I...believe Navii wants to spend some time with Kaden," she said. She sighed and tried not to be annoyed when Sunlight only greeted Shadow. Then again, Shadow had called her over. Hearing what they talked about, she dipped her head, saying "I..Ill leave you to it."

Sorin- m- 2 mo- pup- willing to be beta when he's old enough (I didn't realize I could write that)- will have a trainee when older- will be homo; will be Kaden- male x Lukina, two siblings- Tags: Lukina/ Shadow and Sunlight

The smaller and slender black-phase pup shook his head a couple times. He looked up at the adults, and let out a small breath. He glanced to Sunlight as she walked over. She only greeted Shadow, and he shook his head at this fact. He then glanced to his mother. He walked over and nosed at her leg, feeling bored.

Navii- f- 3- hunter- bi and poly open; Karter- mate open- wants pups- Oberon x Titania- Tags: Linkk, Willows, Kaden

The pretty dark she wolf called "Kaden, are you up? Come join us over here," and hoped he was actually awake, otherwise she'd have to go find him. That wouldn't take long to do anyway. She'd be able to get him and come back over here, if she needed to.
(For Sun)

She then looked to Willows, and nodded at the she wolf. She said "Alright, then...ill come by later," she said, then paused a moment. "Wait...when exactly later should I come by? Does it matter?" she asked, meaning she wanted an amount of hours. She wanted to know if she needed to be there in like four hours, five. If it really mattered at all, just so long as she showed up. She shook her head a couple times. They were wolves, they didn't have human ways of telling time.

Linkk- m- 3- hunter- homo; Blizzard and Chronos and Comet maybe, Lucas- mate open- Tags: Navii, Willows-> Comet

The lighter brown semi fluffy one nodded to the female trainee. He said "Yes, choices...but that means I also have quadruple the possibility of heartbreak. They might all be uninterested in me," he said. He shook his head a couple times. He then nodded to the other. He said "I'll...go see if I can find him then," and nudged his sister a bit. He nosed at her affectionately, then shook himself off and stepped away. He made a small wolf sound as he headed for the entrance, finding Comet there and saying "Hello."

Fire

Rion- m- 4 y 8 mo- (warrior) acting omega- willing to be beta- trainee: X- homo; Luciano and maybe also Archer- wants pups (which would require a surrogate or some such)- dad x mom and siblings (not in RP)- Tags: Destiny

The darker faced brown male glanced to Arian and Mouse a moment. He felt eyes on them, that's why he looked over there. He shook his head, looking to Destiny again. He sighed and said "It should only be a day, if they decide I've really learned my lesson. All I did was try to be nice to Mouse...Canary saw me, I think it was her, and told Arian about it. That or Arian may have seen us herself. I don't know...but maybe I should have just actually ignored Mouse like everyone else does. Now...now she's going to be trained as a warrior. I don't know if she'll attack me...Some of the others have attacked her before. I've never been mean to her, but I have no clue what she's thinking," he said.

Quin- f- 3 and 1/2- hunter- trainee: X- bi and poly open; Kass- mate open- Tags: looking for Kass, tagging Serafina

The pretty black-phase she wolf sniffed and snuffled a bit. She then shook her head and stood up, glancing around. She wanted to hang out with Kass again. Serafina had been nice to hang around as well, but her heart lay with Kass. Alright, that...that probably sounded a little weird. Shaking her head, she stepped from the den and looked around. She was trying to catch a glimpse of the pelt of the other dark she wolf. What a beautiful fur it was, too.

She nodded to the other, letting out a small sigh. "Yeah...I think there's some rabbits, but we caught mostly birds and squirrels. Those are small, so one wolf could eat so many." They needed to try to find pheasant or turkey, or even a deer. She didn't believe turkeys were really in season now, and wasn't sure about pheasants. Deer were often around, though. She stopped thinking to look to the other she wolf. She made a small sound of worry, saying "I'd ask if you're alright or need some comfort, but...you don't want to talk. I know nightmares can be scary. If you want me to go, just say so." She wouldn't make her keep talking. She didn't know if Serafina wanted her to leave, though.

Oriole- genderfluid (f)- 3 y- hunter- bi and maybe poly open- mate: Jay- pups: soon (mine is Sparrow- basil is/was aunt- Tags: Jay

The pretty white marked chocolate one smiled a wolf smile at her mate. She nodded to him, saying "I'm sure we can find something." They then followed the other out of the den. They hoped they'd be able to find something big enough to share. They glanced to Arian and Mouse a moment. They then glanced to Destiny and Rion after that. They sighed, shaking their head, asking "What do you think? About Mouse getting to be a warrior for a day and probably be taught fighting moves..."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:10 pm

Arian | Lead Warrior | F-Pack | Tagging: Mouse | Location: Camp

Arian stole a quick glance towards where Max had gathered with Enui and Octavia. She too was a wolf of high rank though, and had the right to have her opinion heard. Surely they would pardon a brief intrusion. "Of course, while everyone is still here. I’d prefer to keep the drama go a minimum if at all possible." In all honesty, Arian had no idea what had persuaded her to try this idea out for real rather than as a passing threat, but maybe a small part of her hoped for a turn for the better. "Come on, let’s see if he has the time for us now."

Max | Alpha | F-Pack | Tagging: Octavia, Enui | Location: Camp

"I’ve only one thing to announce, the punishment for Rion as of late, then you’ll be free to depart," Max promised. It shouldn’t take long to make such an announcement. There was no need to be waiting for a reaction this time. "Then take the Hunters you need and carry out the plan. At the risk of sounding soft, I worry for my daughter, and I request that you leave Catania here. She’s only recovered recently and is in no shape to be going beyond what she’s always known. Do you have an estimate of how long this may take?" He asked. He wasn’t blind to hostility and tension hanging in the air, and when Enui spoke, he dipped his head, glancing at Octavia.

"Yes…I have to admit, I AM quite curious. We can’t afford discord amongst our own Pack. So tell us what’s on your mind, and be frank with us. There’s no need to hide things amongst Packmates, surely," he prompted. If there were issues, it had to be dealt with, and as quickly as possible as to avoid unnecessary drama.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:53 am

Lightning Pack

Willows | healer trainee | female | crush- Uciel, maybe Qaniit |tags: Navii, Linkk

She looked at the two siblings, flicking her ears as Linkk walked to where she told him she saw Comet go earlier. She flicked her ears and turned to Navii "no it doesn't matter just later, well maybe if you see those leaves on your leg changing colors to more brownish or yellowish maybe then...but don't worry it's not like you're going to die immediately if those dry out, but new ones may fast the healing process" she responded to her.

Nyx | hunter | female | crush- Smoke & Leo | tags: Smoke

She smirked at her and let her ear go "did that yesterday rip tired you so much that you sleep like a little pup" she said "is that maybe a plan how to make you not to woke the wolves so early every morning?" she continued. She looked at the den and some of the sleeping figures were there "or maybe they will approve that you woke them up? Most of them are having their beauty sleeps still" she said with a flick of her tail.

Chronos | warrior | male | crush- Karter, Denzell | tags: Karter

He didn't face the wolf under him, hearing him talking though but he felt embarrassed "Oh it was you...your fur seemed so soft and all, I was so dozy that I saw you a very warm and soft nest just waiting for me to fell over..." he said. He stumbles back up, flattening his ears for a moment 'that's maybe the stupidies explain ever...' he thought to himself.

Comet | hunter | male | crush- Terra & Cody | tags: Linkk

He stayed near the entrance waiting for something or just relaxed in the small spot he was being sat at. He looked to Linkk when the hunter approved him "hello Linkk" he responded to him simply. He looked over the clearing "so are you waiting for the morning patrols too?" he asked him.

Minttu | Den-mother | female | crush- Risen | tags: Qaniit

She smiled at the warrior "warrior, den-mother, hunter, or anything could eat us much they can, we don't want our pack to starve and I could never forgive myself if someone young warrior as you starve to death only because you gave the small amount of prey to someone like me..." she said. She looked over at the pile "I saw there a rat at the pile, maybe that could be good enough for you? As a morning snack," she said flicking her tail "or you can have a bite on this squirrel too, I don't mind" she said poking the squirrel over to the warrior.

Roque | hunter trainee | female | trainer- Toby | crush- open | tags: Micah

She flicked her ears as she listened to her fellow den mate "well I did see them together yesterday morning before I got out with the hunting patrol" she remembered what she saw yesterday "yes I did go into a large hunting party, it's my biggest one, but I don't 'think I did much there at all, I just listened to Toby and chased the deer we found, but the adult ones did the most job on that hunt" she said with a sight. She shook her head a little bit "I think they didn't want me to risk or mess things up on that important hunt" she said.

Apocalypse | elder | genderfluid | crush- none | tags: Terra

The elderly wolf followed the smaller healer wolf, his eyes looking to the way where another healer trainee Willows was with the two hunters, so far he didn't see Uciel. He took those herbs the healer gave to him "thank you, Terra" he said kindly "so is everything going well with you and your little trainees" he asked as he swallowed the small yet weirdly tasted herb pile, it was not the best taste, but they didn't whine about that.

Fire Pack

Octavia | lead hunter | female | crush- Max | tags: Max, Enui

She flattened his ears back when Enui spoke to her, she didn't believe what she just heard the new beta say to her "yes you're the new beta of this pack and I apologize if I were heard rude or anything to your ears" she responded to her, then sighed "but I could want to keep my thought to myself...I don't know your mind-reading skills or something like that, but I will speak to you if I have something to speak, so please don't give words to my mouth" she said to her, with a calm tune. She looked at both of the high-ranking wolves in front of her "If I bothered your conversations, in any way, I am sorry about that too, and you're very free to ask me to leave if that's the case I will do that without problems" she said taking a step back.
She turned to Max "Thank you, I will take the hunters after the announcement and I am not planning to take Catania with me, only those with high experience, so don't worry" she responded to him keeping her calm tune. She looked to the cleaning and then looked back at the two wolves "If you don't mind me leaving now? I think I had the answer I got to get anyways" she said with a bow of her head, getting more steps backward like telling them she was leaving.

Serafina | hunter | female | crush- Kassandra & Leonidas | tags: Quin

She sighed "I am not sure if it was scared more like it made me think..." she responded silently. She looked at the cleaning "You're waiting for Kass I think? I have not yet seen her so she could still be at the hunter's den..." she said, wondering if the hunter could go immediately to look for her, but then again could it be kind of obvious if she is not seen anywhere at the camp she could be at the dens. She sighed and then stood up "I am sorry Quin, you did nothing, so don't worry about that, but I need some time alone...maybe we can talk later..." she said to her, giving a small smile.

Archer | warrior | male | crush- open | tags: Blaze

He nodded to the warrior "yeah I know...hunters and fighters are not that far away from each other...it's just a thing which is stuck to our little heads...we warriors...well we may think a little bigger about ourselves and the rank, someones do underestimate the hunters, well I did think that way too, younger I mean before I realized how hard those hunters work for our survival, actually more than we do..." he responded. He smiles "As well as those hunters don't want us warriors to join their hunts as they're afraid that we may mess things up there, as we're not that experiences about hunting as they are" he continued his eyes following the lead warrior talking the omega-warrior to where the high ranks were "maybe soon we could start our patrols," he said.

Solomon | warrior | male | crush- Acero | tags: open

He lay at his nest fully awaken, but too tired to leave the nest just yet. Yesterday was interesting as he was asked to go with the new lead hunter to check the lands outside of their lands. Which didn't really bother him at all as he was thinking the extra same thing, but now he didn't need to speak that out with the alpha at all. He enjoyed the little trip to the unclaimed lands and he was pleased to see that the trip did do some good for his brother Lucifer as well, for a long time the dark hunter seemed to be excited and happy.

Lucifer | hunter | male | crush- open | tags: open

He picked some small mouse away from the fresh-kill pile and ate it, this mouse was being there for the whole day and it started to stink there, so he thought to eat it, so no food could not get to waste and it was still eatable.

Tesla | warrior trainee | male | trainer- Morain | crush- Catania | tags: Catania

He nodded little sad "yeah, finding any eatable prey to feed as least two wolves is hard" he responded to her with a flick of his tail "but I heard that our new lead hunter party found wild boar tracks near our lands if they're not moved too far maybe today the hunters may found the boars?" he said to her as she followed her to the pile of food. He thought about her question for a second "well it's a little different for a hunter...I mean Morain always says to me that some of those moves can be used for hunting too, I think it's pretty nice" he responded.

Cheshire | warrior trainee | male | trainer- Leonidas | crush- open | tags: Ekaterina, Leonidas

He looked at his trainer blinking his eyes at his word "old? aren't you like four years old? that's still a baby" he said jokingly "really, I didn't know that lack of lead hunter and beta could have that much of stress? There was still our alpha and Lead warrior to settle things, you could've to take easy there" he said flicking his tail. He looked at him "Okay, so do you want me to go to Arian today? I can wait for another day so you can rest enough?" he said.

Zaeru | healer trainee | genderfluid |crush- open | tags: open

She sighed as she stood up to her paws yawning she looked at her brother who was calling for the healers. She could answer him too, but she knows very well that answer from her mouth could not satisfy the warrior trainee, instead, he could want to hear them from more experienced ones. Her eyes followed the figure of Ekaterina walking away 'she is leaving again? why is she leaving all the time?' she thought to herself, but this time she just sat down and did nothing.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me