𝓐 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓑𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 - 𝓞 & 𝓐

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: 𝓐 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓑𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 - 𝓞 & 𝓐

Postby Icarus_UnderTheSea » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:07 pm

Mora
Dark Moon - Female - 10 Months - Trainee - Tags: Open

Mora licked her paw and wiped it over her face. Her dark brown eyes glanced up towards Beowulf and Chemical for a moment, before she looked away, more at the surroundings. She sat near the back of the pack. She wasn't really that interested in the battle that was going on, only attending because she wanted to see how it would turn out. In her opinion, Chemical was too prideful for her own good, and Beowulf was a hothead. Still, she respected her Alpha as her superior, and wouldn't question him unless it was needed. She sighed slightly, and briefly considered leaving to go do her own thing, but the pull of curiosity kept her where she was. Although, it was obvious that it was more likely Beowulf would be the winner. Chemical was too prideful, and it cost her dearly. Mora took note of Chemical's behavior, as well as Beowulf's, for future purposes.
Icarus_UnderTheSea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mezzo » Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:41 pm

Rama | Dark Moon | Hunter | Tags: Jelena | Mentions: Beowulf, Chemical, Akari

Well, it seemed that the unreachable heiress’s walls were back up once again. And just as he was starting to think they were making some progress (towards what — an unlikely friendship? Acquaintanceship? Rama wasn’t so sure himself)! Side-eying the russet-grey she-wolf as she shuffled her paws, he shrugged nonchalantly before replying, “No problem at all. I don’t mind this sort of thing, you know?” Her cold tone didn’t particularly bother him more than the insinuations behind it. If she was going to backtrack and excuse the whole conversation that had just occurred, then who was he to argue with that? He supposed he could understand why she was doing so, in a sense. While he thought of her concern for her parents as perfectly valid and understandable, he supposed that perhaps she regretted her displays of concern out of some sense of embarrassment. Misplaced embarrassment, if you asked him. Rama didn’t understand why some wolves tried to repress their emotions and always act strong no matter the situation. The way he saw it, no single wolf could ever take on everything by themselves — they were pack animals for a reason! Why push others away and try to take all the burden for yourself when there were plenty of packmates around, most perfectly understanding and willing to bend an ear in times of trouble, to support you? Then again, he had never been in a role of leadership. Perhaps it was different then. Wanting to reassure Jelena that he was ever on her side, he added more cheekily, “Feel free to talk to me if you ever need someone to rant to. I like to think I’m pretty good at giving advice.” The last part was kind of an overstatement (normally Rama never liked to toot his own horn, mind), but hey, he wanted to lighten the mood!

Now, seeing that Beowulf had overcome Chemical’s assaults, Rama perked up in anticipation before addressing Jelena once more, commenting, “Anyway! Looks like it’s finally over. Naturally, your father won. Was I right, or was I right?” Admittedly, he was a tad concerned that Chemical - at once so full of life and yet so hot-headed - was no longer moving under Beowulf’s larger form, but he forced himself to stay calm. There was no way that their great and powerful alpha would kill Chemical when she was already at his mercy. Rama didn’t know Beowulf to be that kind of wolf. That said, the fight had taken longer than expected and his legs were sore from staying in the same position for so long. Standing up, he stretched out and looked around, wondering how his packmates were reacting to the outcome of the fight. Finally, it seemed like they had spent so much of their day here already; there were still things to do beyond the challenge, like finding food for the rest of the pack! He naturally assumed, given the omega had already lost, that the fight between Akari and Chemical was indefinitely postponed. That was a relief considering he’d recently heard that Akari had suffered an injury only a few days ago. Rama was certainly no healer, but he wasn’t sure that was enough time for her injury to fully heal.
Mezzo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:23 pm

♞ElonThe Player
―――――――――――――――――
◄3 Years|Male|Dark Moon|Hunter|tagged; Crow -> Ashes, Kaworu & Avril ►
    indentation Elon opened his jaws to respond to the trainee, only to blink as the fight ended within moments. He sighed, and muttered,"Never mind, go have some fun kid." Shaking out his fur the male turned his gaze to Ashes; the pack's lead hunter and let out a hum. Taking a moment to think about it, the male nodded to himself then made his way over to the female, who seemed to be talking to Avirl and Kaworu. Padding toward the trio, the male gave the lass a shallow dip of his head in respect to her rank, before speaking. "Just here to check-in, Ashes. Have you planned any hunts for today, or can I just laze about for the day?" He asked, silently ignoring the other two wolves for the moment. It wasn't his intention to be rude - apart from the fact that he was probably interrupting their conversation - but he had no reason to talk to Avril or Kaworu at the moment.

❆AvinaThe Black Hearted
―――――――――――――――――
◄4 years|Female|Blue Rock|Lead Fighter|tagged; Penthesilea & Link ►
    indentation Breathing out sharply, the lass led the fighters and the soon to be fighter out of camp her tail high with confidence. As she led the group to the valley where they trained, the she-wolf glanced back at Penthesilea, her lips curling up into a sneer for a few heart-beats before her face relaxed into a mask of calm indifference. While she would never admit it, she found the female to be rather trying. For one reason or another, Avina felt like a fraud when the fighter was around. Shaking out her for as she trotted along, the she-wolf calmed her rushing blood, pushing the adrenaline down. She rumbled thoughtfully, what to do first? she wondered, silently making plans. "because we have someone new joining us, things are going to be a bit different for the next few days until he's caught up." She started, "Today we'll be testing your stamina. We'll be running around the territory for a few hours before any of you get a break. You'll be matching my pace, anyone who lags behind will be helping the omegas with chores for the next week."
    indentation She came to a stop just inside the valley and turned to face the wolves. "any questions? Thoughts? Suggestions? Complaints?" she asked, dryly as she looked over the group. Not that she would be taking any. Unless someone had a question, they were liable to get a snappy reply from Avina and she'd get them to run until they dropped. She'd be dragging them back to camp, like a sad sack of potatoes. Avina did this sort of thing every so often, offering them a chance to question her. Depending on how insulting they were, would change how she'd react to said stupidity. Though she went easy on first times joining the fighters, at least when it came to this part of the training. The Spars would take care of any weakness left behind by her other training methods.

★BeowulfThe Wise
―――――――――――――――――
◄7 years|Male|Dark Moon|Alpha Male|tagged; Chemical, Akari ►
    indentation Beowulf huffed, as the she-wolf passed out. She didn't even try to fight back. To be honest, the male was disappointed. He honestly expected more fight out of her, but it seemed that youth wasn't anything. He grimaced and dropped the female, muttering about how disappointed he was. Huffing, the male turned his gaze away from the downed she-wolf and let his gaze wander over the pack. "I didn't think this would be the outcome. Honestly, I thought she was smart enough to submit." He shook his head, and muttered "Such a waste." Dropping his hindquarters onto the ground below him, the male sighed, returning his gaze onto the she-wolf. what to do? What to do? He wondered tilting his head slightly to the side. After a few moments of thought, the male stood, making an announcement. "As per challenge rules, the first to submit or pass out loses. As you all can see, Chemical has passed out. She's lost." He said, gaze flickering from wolf to wolf.
    indentation "You are all dismissed, please continue about your day whether that means going back to sleep, or working." With that said the male sighed, turning his gaze to packs healer; Soren, who seemed to have a bit of a gathering around him. He blinked then made a motion to Chemical, silently asking the healer to attend to the omega first. Huffing once more, the old male turned and padded over to his mate, wordlessly grumbling as he leaning into her. His mind was wild with thoughts, but the one screeching the loudest was the one screaming that he didn't know what he'd do with Chemical. I'm too close to this, maybe have Akari decide what to do with her? He mulled over the idea, closing his eyes and just silently enjoying the scent and feel of his mate.

❅TanaisThe Sheild
―――――――――――――――――
◄4 years|Male|Blue Rock|Hunter|tagged; Twig ►
    indentation Dragging the cow back to camp wouldn't be easy, and in the short run, probably more trouble than it was worth. Depending on who was out hunting, the pack would probably be well fed by the time they dragged this thing into camp. Maybe it would be worth it in the long run but for now, Tanais was rather annoyed with himself, and with Twig. Maybe I should have left with Moose. He thought with a huff, before glancing at Twig. So close, but so far away. He thought absently, as the duo dragged the cow to camp.

☆JelenaThe Heiress
―――――――――――――――――
◄3 years|Female|Dark Moon|Alpha's Heir|tagged; Rama, Open ►
    indentation Dear gods, this is probably the most embarrassing conversation I've been apart of. She thought with a sigh, blinking then refocusing as Rama spoke. A snort of laughter that she'd been holding back escaped as his response. She was happy she hadn't destroyed the small relationship the two had started, with her earlier comment. A small half-smile half-grimace found its way to her maw at his offer of advice. Though it seemed more like support to the she-wolf. Not that she minded that. After all, in Jelena's mind, she didn't have that big of a support circle. Most of those in that circle with either family and the high ranked wolves that she'd be leading the pack with one day. "Thank you. I mean it Rama, thank you." Smiling half-heartedly, she gave a weak chuckle and added. " for being your self if nothing else."
    indentation Turning her attention back to the challenge, she turned just as the omega lost consciousness. She blinked, then frowned for a heart-beat. "Is it bad that I wish there was more of a dramatic ending?" She muttered under her breath, before shaking her head. Giving the male a blinding smile, her tail began to wag happily, turning her gaze back to Rama. "You were, in fact, right. Do you want something for it? A gold medal? The first bite of the meal? The Prettiest girl in the pack?" She replied teasingly with a soft chuckle.

☣LamiaThe pupnapper
―――――――――――――――――
◄6 years|Female|Packless|Rogue|tagged; open ►
    indentationShe wanted it. She wanted them. Pups. They were so cute. "But where do I find some?" She wondered out loud, speaking ever so softly as she crept along the Blue Rock Pack border. Why I just have to go steal some! she thought with a cackle, a jitter of excitement running up and down her body. Jumping in place for a few moments the female turned her gaze toward the area that served as her former pack's camp. Maybe that wretch, Brisbane had pups. She thought, then grinned. I could steal her precious little ingrates! With an idea settled soundly in her head, the scraggly furred female darted into the pack's territory, cackling softly under her breath as she went. mummies gonna get you! That's right little puppies, mommies gonna gobble you up!
    indentation Lamia paused as she found two large balls of fur, and frowned realizing she'd been zigging and zagging in and out of the pack's territory. She huffed, then frowned recognizing the two fluffballs as Cessna and Anubis. She tilted her head. What are you two doing, sleeping outside the pack's borders? She wondered curiously. The female shook off the thought and began to rub herself on the two bodies, making sure their scent would stay on her. Then at least the younger wolves who had been born before she left would see something other than a strange wolf or a threat. When she found the scent was strong enough, the lass turned and for real this time, headed into Blue Rock Pack territory.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:51 pm

Pandora- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Beta- Pan; just Dragon- mate open- no pups yet- Hades x Persephone; Demeter, Dionysus- Tags: open

The she wolf shook out her tan and black coat. She turned brown eyes to the den, not feeling like actually being productive now...They'd need to find a new Beta male, because either Anubis was gone or...She wasn't going to think of the other thing.

Jess- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Mother- Bi; Tanais/ possibly Kuri- mate open- Jayda and Enix- Gar x Lis; 4 siblings- Tags: Kuri-> open

The red head she wolf licked the sleeping Jayda and Enix. She then looked to the male, and said “I will if I need anything." She then continued to eat the food, finishing it off. He'd already left before she finished it, and she looked to the pups. She smiled sweetly at the two of them. They finally started to wake up, and she let them latch on and nurse. she smiled as she let them nurse. She hummed a canine sound as she hoped the male Beta and the other male were alright...with those rumors and all.

Dionysus- m- 4 y- Blue Rock- Hunter- Homo; probably Link- mate open- has to adopt- Hades x Persephone; Pandora, Demeter- Tags: Zephyr, Luna

The pretty and small wolf blinked and smiled right back at the other male. The slender black wolf flicked his tail back and forth a couple times. Blue and brown eyes looked to Luna, then to Zephyr whom now looked a little annoyed...maybe. He hummed a canine sound as he looked to Luna again, then back to the male. He tilted his head a moment. He then said "Okay," and waved him off with his tail. He continued the canine humming as he watched Zephyr go. He watched him get within earshot, and heard him speak. He seemed to maybe be faking cheerfulness there. The greeting included his own name, and he looked up. He'd looked down at his paws a moment. He nodded a bit, though wasn't sure if she even looked. He then shook his head a couple times, to himself of course. He let out the smallest of sighs. He then looked up and back over to the other two wolves once more, and tried to listen to them.

Crow and Ravenna- m/f- 11 mo- Dark Moon- Trainee/ Healer’s apprentice- Homo; open/ Bi; open- too young for mate- too young for pups- Blackbird x Rivera- Tags: each other/Elon/Soren; Jason

The black young one blinked turned blue eyes back to the fight a moment. Well, it was over, actually, so he was just looking to the others. He then nodded to the older male as Elon spoke. He sighed a bit, then ran over to Jason and said "Hello!"

The blue eyed pup twitched a black nose and ears as she shook off. The gray, tan, and white one looked around as well. She then looked to her trainer, and twitched her ears. It seemed they really did have some work to do here, now.

Demeter- f- 4 y- Dark Moon- Omega- bi; open...- mate open- no pups, but wants- Hades x Persephone; Dionysus, Pandora- Tags: X

The brown eyed tan she wolf sighed and rolled her eyes as she looked around the camp...Basically no one was there. She sighed and rolled around, then kicked her legs. She then stood up and shook off, then ran off into the woods.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mezzo » Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:48 am

Rama | Dark Moon | Hunter | Tags: Jelena | Mentions: Ashes

Seeing that the lighthearted mood was back, Rama returned a good-natured smile to Jelena before answering, “Not at all! If nothing else, I’m an expert at unabashedly being myself!” This last point was announced with false gusto, as if he was actually proud of it, though it was, of course, all spoken in jest. While he was a tad curious what the heiress was murmuring under her breath, only managing to catch a word or two, he chose not to pry — it wasn’t in his nature to probe (or eavesdrop, for that matter) any more than necessary, after all. Had he caught her admitting to wanting something more out of the challenge’s conclusion, though, he would’ve readily agreed. It wasn’t that he enjoyed fighting or watching fights - far from it, in fact! - but an ending with more flair or spectacularity would’ve certainly woken him and everyone else up! Really, Rama felt as if he and Jelena had been stuck here all morning, with their conversation being the only thing breaking the monotony of watching a battle that neither could participate in themselves. Both his pacifism and his boredom were silently thankful the challenge was finally done.

At the alpha’s words, Rama couldn’t help the grin that broke out onto his features. He had to wonder if “going back to sleep” was a jab at himself in particular; he certainly didn’t know any other wolves in the pack who were as passionate about catching some shuteye as he was! Not that he took it offensively, of course! It was merely a fact that he enjoyed getting enough sleep - wouldn't anyone? Turning back to the heiress, he joked mirthfully with an exaggerated smirk, “You’re thinking far too small here! I would settle with nothing less than becoming an alpha for a day!” That was a jest, of course; he didn’t give two figs about being in a position of power — he’d leave that to Jelena and her family, thank you very much. “Seeing as that’s impossible, though… a nice nap might do. Do you think Ashes will notice if I take the day off?” At this, he lowered his voice conspiratorially, as if he was plotting treason against the alphas when really he was just messing around. Honestly, though, the lead hunter could learn to take a joke or two… not that he would ever say that to her face, granted. She probably would take it as more of an insult than a light-hearted suggestion.

Leaning back from Jelena, Rama then shrugged, as if pre-emptively knowing Ashes would certainly not allow it. The pack needed to be fed, after all, and with the challenge starting first thing in the morning, the hunters hardly had the chance to bring prey back unless they had disobeyed orders and not attended as they should’ve… which Rama wasn’t sure if he should respect anyone for or not. “I suppose if none of that will suffice - though I’d say I’m not asking for much, wouldn’t you? - then the prettiest wolf in the pack, gender notwithstanding, would make for great company.” His lazy grin clearly hinted he was still joking, though, just as Jelena had been. Rama didn’t actually care too much about his (lack of a) love life. His philosophy on romance was very laissez-faire. Que sera sera, if you will. If he happened to catch feelings, then great! But other things in life took priority over that, like dutifully serving the Dark Moon Pack. He inwardly winced, suddenly remembering that Jelena did not have the same luxury of falling in love with whomsoever she chose, considering the betrothal. He dared not broach the subject just yet, but he hoped she knew that his prior offer was sincere: if she wanted to talk about it, he would be in her corner.
Mezzo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fortissimo » Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:01 am

𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐍
dark moon | healer | location: black lake | tags: crow & elon → ravenna & chemical | mentions: beowulf & akari

\\\\\\Soren sat attentively through the rest of the fight, only half-listening to the conversation between Elon and Crow. Perhaps that would seem rude, but he had to keep his head in the game, and currently he was tracking each injury left on both challengers through the fight. He audibly sighed with relief as the battle finally came to an end, glad that no more damage would be done on either wolf and especially glad that the alpha female would (presumably) not have to fight next. A few days ago, Akari had injured herself while out swimming on her own (he still wasn’t sure whether to consider that a silly endeavor or a smart one. Keeping in shape was important but at her age, she was at risk of overexerting herself… which she had.) and, though he had treated her paw initially once she returned to camp, there was only so much he could do for a mild sprain like that. For better or for worse, time would be the best remedy for that injury, and at that moment, time had not seemed like a luxury that Akari afforded considering the challenge on the horizon. Thankfully, now that he was sitting here a few days later, Soren could see that she had no more reason to fight for the time being, and thus wouldn’t hurt her paw any worse than it already was. He supposed he or Ravenna ought to check on Akari’s injury later, but there were far more pressing matters to deal with first — namely the contenders.

\\\\\\Standing up as soon as Beowulf turned to address the audience, Soren nodded and dipped his head in response to the alpha’s sidelong glance. “Come on, Ravenna, time to get to work,” he murmured to his trainee. Then, thinking better of simply leaving the group, he turned to Crow and Elon and said in a friendlier tone, “Perhaps we can catch up later!” With that farewell out of the way, he turned and walked up to the unconscious omega. Frankly speaking, Soren personally believed that Beowulf’s injuries were worse than Chemical’s after having witnessed the entire debacle. Sure, Beowulf was still standing as opposed to his opponent who was clearly out cold, but for how long? The omega had really gone to town, especially on the alpha’s face, trying to inflict injuries that would bleed. As far as Soren was concerned, it was dangerously incorrect to assume that Chemical was worse off simply because she’d lost, but he held his tongue and decided to reserve judgment on the matter until he got a chance to check on the black she-wolf personally. These were the alpha’s orders after all, and who was he to question the alpha?

\\\\\\Marching up to the unconscious omega, Soren paused next to her limp body. The faint rise and fall of her chest confirmed that she was, in fact, still breathing, which was a relief considering Beowulf had gone for her throat in those last few moments. He felt a pang of sympathy for Chemical who was, by all means, his packmate first and foremost… but he was also incredibly frustrated with her for posing the challenge in the first place. She bit off more than she could chew, and now she was paying for it. Hopefully that would teach her a lesson in humility for the next time she tried to challenge someone out of the blue. On closer inspection, Soren could see that she had gotten away from the fight with injuries to her left ankle, scruff, and throat. The wound on her throat was certainly concerning but more than that was the state her ankle was in; Beowulf had done a fine job of pulling her in the direction of the lake, by extension tearing at the wound further (not that she hadn’t done the same — Soren made a mental reminder to get a good look at the bite wound on Beowulf’s muzzle when he could. Chemical’s fighting style seemed to consist almost solely of forcefully damaging as much skin as possible with sheer momentum!).

\\\\\\Alright then, now that his inspection was out of the way, Soren decided to treat Chemical’s wounds in order of how serious they were, seeing as he only had limited resources with him at the moment. First the ankle, then the throat, and finally the scruff. There wasn’t much he could do to wake her up other than keep an eye out and make sure no one disturbed her; she’d do that on her own time provided she was strong enough, and the fight had certainly displayed her foolhardy amount of willpower. Normally, Soren would have been all too happy to use this as a learning opportunity for Ravenna to test her skills, but he supposed that could be saved for later — neither of them had any time to spare right now. With quick efficiency, Soren took some of the goldenrod and horsetail he’d set aside and chewed them (trying not to think about the taste) together before splaying the finished poultice onto the ankle, then applied a spiderweb on top. With the most grievous wound out of the way, he began methodically doing the same for her other bite marks while calling to his trainee, “Ravenna, could you go get some moss and soak it in water? We’ll need to wash all of her injuries once they stop bleeding.” Sadly, there was no such herb that could replace clean water for this purpose, but they were by a lake at the very least.
fortissimo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Icarus_UnderTheSea » Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:19 am

Mora

Dark Moon - Female - 10 Months - Trainee - Tags: Open

Mora wrinkled her nose. She knew it. Beowulf was better. He knew what he was doing, unlike the Omega. She paused to listen to her Alpha, before standing and turning to leave. Blending in with the background, as always, disspersing with the crowd and pretending she wasn't there.
Icarus_UnderTheSea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poksil » Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:07 pm

𝓒𝓱𝓮𝓶𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓞𝓶𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Passed out
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝓚𝓪𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓾𝓕𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷

Kaworu's mind was racing Was she dead? Is she hurt?. Kaworu didnt care about Elon walking up to Ashes. The tawny wolf tried to race up to Chemical but was stopped by a pack member he didnt know.
The fighter sighed. If only she had proper training. He thought with a sigh. Kaworu ran up to most of the pack, now leaving Black Lake. Kaworu was furious at his leader, but he knew it wasnt his fault that Chemical lost. So he decided not to act on the feelings.

⚔️𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓛𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓑𝓵𝓾𝓮 𝓡𝓸𝓬𝓴⚔️

Asleep... feel free to wake up

𝓣𝔀𝓲𝓰𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓑𝓵𝓾𝓮 𝓡𝓸𝓬𝓴

Twig made a sound of joy and relief as he saw the clearing the pack lived in. Twig made the final thrusts backwords to make it into the camp. The long commute back to camp made a the horrible bruises worse. Twig thanked Tanais for hunting with him as he hobbled down to the healer's den.
Poksil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:37 pm

Pandora- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Beta- Pan; just Dragon- mate open- no pups yet- Hades x Persephone; Demeter, Dionysus- Tags: open

The she wolf shook out her tan and black coat. She turned brown eyes to the den, not feeling like actually being productive now...They'd need to find a new Beta male, because either Anubis was gone or...She wasn't going to think of the other thing.

Jess- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Mother- Bi; Tanais/ possibly Kuri- mate open- Jayda and Enix- Gar x Lis; 4 siblings- Tags: Kuri-> open

The red head she wolf licked the sleeping Jayda and Enix. She then looked to the male, and said “I will if I need anything." She then continued to eat the food, finishing it off. He'd already left before she finished it, and she looked to the pups. She smiled sweetly at the two of them. They finally started to wake up, and she let them latch on and nurse. she smiled as she let them nurse. She hummed a canine sound as she hoped the male Beta and the other male were alright...with those rumors and all.

Dionysus- m- 4 y- Blue Rock- Hunter- Homo; probably Link- mate open- has to adopt- Hades x Persephone; Pandora, Demeter- Tags: Zephyr, Luna

The pretty and small wolf blinked and smiled right back at the other male. The slender black wolf flicked his tail back and forth a couple times. Blue and brown eyes looked to Luna, then to Zephyr whom now looked a little annoyed...maybe. He hummed a canine sound as he looked to Luna again, then back to the male. He tilted his head a moment. He then said "Okay," and waved him off with his tail. He continued the canine humming as he watched Zephyr go. He watched him get within earshot, and heard him speak. He seemed to maybe be faking cheerfulness there. The greeting included his own name, and he looked up. He'd looked down at his paws a moment. He nodded a bit, though wasn't sure if she even looked. He then shook his head a couple times, to himself of course. He let out the smallest of sighs. He then looked up and back over to the other two wolves once more, and tried to listen to them.

Crow and Ravenna- m/f- 11 mo- Dark Moon- Trainee/ Healer’s apprentice- Homo; open/ Bi; open- too young for mate- too young for pups- Blackbird x Rivera- Tags: each other/Elon/Soren; Jason

The black young one blinked turned blue eyes back to the fight a moment. Well, it was over, actually, so he was just looking to the others. He then nodded to the older male as Elon spoke. He sighed a bit, then ran over to Jason and said "Hello!"

The blue eyed pup twitched a black nose and ears as she looked back to the fight once again as well, then away. The gray, tan, and white one then looked to her brother and Elon, then watched the both of them leave to go elsewhere. She sighed and rolled her eyes when she saw the stupid omega had in fact not won the fight, though she'd stupidly thought she would...She hummed a canine sound as she looked to her trainer then, and tilted her head a short moment. She then shook her head, watching him stand and standing up herself as well and looking around. She flicked her tail as she nodded to her trainer, then trotted after the male as he approached the omega lying prone where anyone could hurt her.

She watched as he marched up and inspected the unconscious she wolf, or seemed to be inspecting the wounds anyway. She shook her head a couple times, then looked and saw the rise and fall as well, and knew the she wolf was still alive. She snorted and rolled her eyes...then hummed a canine sound as she looked at what wounds she could see from here. She twitched her ears and nose then, looking to Soren and nodding then finding the moss and going to the lake for the water.

Demeter- f- 4 y- Dark Moon- Omega- bi; open...- mate open- no pups, but wants- Hades x Persephone; Dionysus, Pandora- Tags: X

The brown eyed tan she wolf sighed and rolled her eyes as she looked around the camp...Basically no one was there. She sighed and rolled around, then kicked her legs. She then stood up and shook off, then ran off into the woods.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:05 pm

♞ElonThe Player
―――――――――――――――――
◄3 Years|Male|Dark Moon|Hunter|tagged; Crow -> Ashes, Kaworu & Avril ►
    indentation Elon opened his jaws to respond to the trainee, only to blink as the fight ended within moments. He sighed, and muttered,"Never mind, go have some fun kid." Shaking out his fur the male turned his gaze to Ashes; the pack's lead hunter and let out a hum. Taking a moment to think about it, the male nodded to himself then made his way over to the female, who seemed to be talking to Avirl and Kaworu. Padding toward the trio, the male gave the lass a shallow dip of his head in respect to her rank, before speaking. "Just here to check-in, Ashes. Have you planned any hunts for today, or can I just laze about for the day?" He asked, silently ignoring the other two wolves for the moment. It wasn't his intention to be rude - apart from the fact that he was probably interrupting their conversation - but he had no reason to talk to Avril or Kaworu at the moment.

❆AvinaThe Black Hearted
―――――――――――――――――
◄4 years|Female|Blue Rock|Lead Fighter|tagged; Penthesilea & Link ►
    indentation Breathing out sharply, the lass led the fighters and the soon to be fighter out of camp her tail high with confidence. As she led the group to the valley where they trained, the she-wolf glanced back at Penthesilea, her lips curling up into a sneer for a few heart-beats before her face relaxed into a mask of calm indifference. While she would never admit it, she found the female to be rather trying. For one reason or another, Avina felt like a fraud when the fighter was around. Shaking out her for as she trotted along, the she-wolf calmed her rushing blood, pushing the adrenaline down. She rumbled thoughtfully, what to do first? she wondered, silently making plans. "because we have someone new joining us, things are going to be a bit different for the next few days until he's caught up." She started, "Today we'll be testing your stamina. We'll be running around the territory for a few hours before any of you get a break. You'll be matching my pace, anyone who lags behind will be helping the omegas with chores for the next week."
    indentation She came to a stop just inside the valley and turned to face the wolves. "any questions? Thoughts? Suggestions? Complaints?" she asked, dryly as she looked over the group. Not that she would be taking any. Unless someone had a question, they were liable to get a snappy reply from Avina and she'd get them to run until they dropped. She'd be dragging them back to camp, like a sad sack of potatoes. Avina did this sort of thing every so often, offering them a chance to question her. Depending on how insulting they were, would change how she'd react to said stupidity. Though she went easy on first times joining the fighters, at least when it came to this part of the training. The Spars would take care of any weakness left behind by her other training methods.

★BeowulfThe Wise
―――――――――――――――――
◄7 years|Male|Dark Moon|Alpha Male|tagged; Akari ►
    indentation It was rare that Beowulf ever got sappy, at least not out in the open like this. But He was tired, and while rather annoyed he was grateful for his mate's presents in his life. "I love you, Akari." He rasped softly before he started to groom her shoulder, giving him something to focus on other than his pain or any other annoyances that had to do with the pack. Tongue moving rhythmically as he groomed his mate, moving up from her shoulder to her neck then to her forehead. He soaked in the heat and comfort she provided, eyes closed and rumbling with content. But he wouldn't be able to ignore the rest of the world forever. Probably not even a few hours. Beowulf would probably get his wounds treated, then get a couple of hours of more rest, before heading out on a patrol. He blinked then hummed, Should probably get Kiba or Jason to round up a few fighters and go patrol along the borders while I sleep. The male tilted his head, unless Akari wants to go. Beowulf frowned then, glancing at Soren. But probably not before Soren checks out her paw.
    indentation He shook his head, clearing his thoughts then sighed and leaned into his mate once more, rumbling happily. "You are the best thing that's ever happened to me. The day we became mates, is the happiest day in my life. Not even the birth of our pups rivals that day." He admitted softly. It was true, though, honestly, the only reason that the birth of Jelena and Elon was below the day that the two became mates, was for two main reasons. One was because he couldn't have either of them without her, and for two, well. Beowulf loathed seeing his mate in pain, any kind of pain. Honestly, Beowulf was kind of glad that neither his mother nor his mate had a second litter, he would have hated to see either of them in so much pain. Not a second time at least.

❅TanaisThe Sheild
―――――――――――――――――
◄4 years|Male|Blue Rock|Hunter|tagged; Open ►
    indentation Tanais sighed as Twig padded away, watching the male trod towards the healers den. Shaking his head he returned his gaze to the cow. It smelled off, and while it didn't smell like anything - sickness or other - that could get him sick, the very fact that it was sickly and that Twig took it down with minimal problems was. Troubling in a word. But never let it be said that Tanais was a coward, he'd bitten off wolves heads for less. Metaphorically of course. Stepping closer to the carcass the male ripped into the belly of the cow, tearing out some meat. After he finished ripping a sizable chunk or two off, the male picked them up and padded over to his usual eating area. He grumbled happily as he ate, tail wagging ever so slightly, focused on his food.

☆JelenaThe Heiress
―――――――――――――――――
◄3 years|Female|Dark Moon|Alpha's Heir|tagged; Rama, Open ►
    indentation She gave the male a regal nod rumbling softly, then spoke, "Of course, you wouldn't be you if you weren't." cocking her head to the side for a heart-beat, wondering if that made sense before shrugging. It didn't matter much to her, though she would admit she much preferred him as is. And he was good company, and easy to relax around. Everyone needs a friend like that. She thought, with a smile. Then broke out laughing when he spoke of being alpha for a day. "That's hilarious, Rama! We'd never get anything done. Or at least you wouldn't, you'd be sleeping the day away." She teased, before adding, "Beside's you'd cry uncle within hours, I think most wolves would. Being alpha heirs no fun, I can't imagine what being alphas like. Well, I can't imagine it being any better." She then snorted when he mentioned the lead hunter and shook her head. I'm not touching that with another wolf's tail. Jelena thought with mirth twinkling in her eyes.
    indentation A whiskered brow rose as Rama spoke, and she hummed in thought, before cocking her head to the side. An interesting proposal, Rama. I think though that would depend on opinion, I may think one thing and you another." She started, tilting her head in thought as her gaze flickered across the few wolves that still lingered. "Of the adult wolves, that aren't mated, I'd have to say... Either Kiba or Soren when it comes to males, and Avril with females." She stated, her ears flushing with heat as she mentioned the two males. She cleared her throat, "For those still in training, or not true adults yet, I'd have to say, Crow and Mora."

☣LamiaThe pupnapper
―――――――――――――――――
◄6 years|Female|Packless|Rogue|tagged; Jess ►
    indentation Snickering ever so softly as Lamia entered her formers packs camp, glancing nervously around the she-wolf hummed softly as she headed straight for where she knew the Mothers den was, and where a young female laid. Two pups were nursing and they were beautiful. Licking her jaw the she-wolf spoke softly, "Hello, little ones." She whined in a soft voice, her eyes soft and ears lowered as to look less threatening. She blinked at Jess then let out a rumble. "Apologies, I'm Lamia. I was recently found by a male by the name of..." Lamia trailed off and closed her eyes as if she was trying to remember. "Anibus, I think?" She shook her head, then continued. "He ah- found me a few days ago, nursed me back to health after a run-in with another rogue. He said I should come to talk to alpha about joining."
    indentation The female giggled, her tail wagging, "I met you're alpha not long ago." She lied, "I was accepted into the pack, but I'm on probation right now. An Omega I think. But anyway, I wanted to come in and introduce myself, I felt that it would be best to introduce myself to one of the few wolves I'll have the most contact with." She babbled, her lips stretched into a grin though to others might seem a bit creepy. So close. Mamma's so close little ones. It won't be long before I get you back. she thought, Once you're older, we'll come back and kill this silly little pup that thought she could take you. She forced an insane giggle down, as her body shook with a mixture of excitement and nerves.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me