Street Dog Life

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Street Dog Life

Postby acronymm » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:08 am

(Lex can interact with mean boy Arson, if she'd like! he's currently trailing around the road across from the woods)

Summerset
Summerset smiled back at him brightly, her eyes twinkling. She stepped into pace with him as they neared the junkyard fence. ''How romantic!'' The cream and white borzoi stepped after her mate, nudging herself gently through the boards. The wood grated across her back as she stepped through, and she emerged onto the other side. She gazed at the bright sky, birdsong filling her ears. ''A perfect home, with a perfect mate.'' She murmured, testing her foreleg. Pain shot through it, but it gradually faltered, and she found herself putting more and more weight on it. Since it had been tended to, the infection that was blooming, and the skin, had begun to heal over and dissipate. She trotted over to Reeves, her tail thrashing slowly.

Arson
Arson was trailing along the busy highway that skirted the woodland beyond. He lifted his muzzle, scenting, his rich red fur rustling around in the gentle breeze. A perfect day to wreak havoc! He stopped at the edge of the bustling road, his lips drawn back into a growl as bright colored cars shot past. Reds, blues, whites, greens, so many colors!...
Last edited by acronymm on Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn ▴ she/they
feel free to send me a message, im friendly!
████████████
████████████
━━━━━ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████

status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things
xxxx♡ ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panda-Love-100 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:10 am

(Can people, still join??)
Panda-Love-100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Chaos » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:26 am

--.━━━━. L E X.
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      - - - Female | 4 y/o | Cane Corso | Loc: Highway | About | Tags: Arson

//ahh perfect thank you!//

As the scent faded Lex relaxed and huffed at herself for getting so worried.Although she was new to the streets she knew how to survive, but new things still scared her. She glanced around one last time before setting off towards the woods once more. As she got to the edge of town she noticed a busy highway lay in front of her, separating her from the woods. Frustrated she plopped down to sit for a moment, grumbling something under her breath about humans ruining perfectly good woods, or something along those lines. With a groan she stood up and started pacing down the side of the highway, eyes glued to the cars trying to find any kind of opening to dart through. Right as she saw an opening a large spot of color caught her attention, snapping it from the road. A few yards in-front of her was another dog, she froze and locked eyes on the stranger. Her body language stayed calm as she slowly and carefully approached, she hasn’t seen another dog in weeks. She paused a few feet away, keeping her head held high as she spoke. ”Hey, do you know how to get across to the woods?” She gestured towards the woods across the highway, but her eyes never left the dog. She gave a confident smile waiting for his response.
General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:44 am

(Yes people are still allowed to join.)

The male felt his heart beat fast at her words and glanced at her. He watched her movements and noticed her trying to put more pressure on her leg. “If you ever need to lean on me, you can.” he offered. Reeves lifted his nose to the air and began to sniff for some food nearby. “How does a nice steak sound? Rerina showed me this awesome place that gives us free meat.” he asked her, tilting his head.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panda-Love-100 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:58 am

(Okay, I’ll post a form soon)
Panda-Love-100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:14 pm

Jezzel- 3 years 7 months- fem- Karelo- Finnish Laika x Standard poodle- mother of 3- will like Lethal- Tags: Pups/Lethal
The motherly red and minimally white female gave a nod to the bigger dog, a slight smile still on her lips. She glanced to Kerro, then shook her head. “Kerro, his name is Kerro. Thank you,” she said with a gentle nod.

Rustty- 6 months four weeks- male- GSD x Karelo- Finnish Laika Standard poodle- Tags: Jezzel, siblings; Lethal
The playful little red and black one looked up as the big male dog spoke. He nodded his head to Lethal. “Nice to meet you!” he yapped. His tail wagged a bit.

Raya- 6 months four weeks- female- GSD x Karelo- Finnish Laika Standard poodle- Tags: Jezzel, siblings; Lethal
The silly little tan, black and white pup looked at her brothers a moment. She too nodded to Lethal. A big smile on her face, she asked “Could you be our daddy?” Her tail wagged, not knowing that could be rude or... embarrassing.

Kerro- 6 months four weeks- male- GSD x Karelo- Finnish Laika Standard poodle- Tags: Jezzel, siblings; Lethal
The sweet black and white little one hid under his mother, still...He nuzzled mama as she looked at him. He yipped a little bit. He gave a little nod.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acronymm » Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:25 pm

ah goodness, i miss roleplaying with you guys! are you all still active and still wanting to rp? <3

about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn ▴ she/they
feel free to send me a message, im friendly!
████████████
████████████
━━━━━ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████

status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things
xxxx♡ ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:43 pm

I am
Really want Lethal and Jezzel to become a thing...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat May 02, 2020 9:25 am

acronymm wrote:ah goodness, i miss roleplaying with you guys! are you all still active and still wanting to rp? <3

Yes I absolutely would love to rp with you! Miss you too <3
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 09, 2020 7:22 pm

XP hi guys
Spiritstar3