A Tale of Two Packs [Wolf RPG, Play!]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Two packs

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:11 pm

Lightning

Lukina- f- 5 y 6 mo- Den mother; wants hunter- willing to be beta- trainee: X- Pan; Shadow- mate open- pups: Sorin plus two more- dad x mom and litter mates and others (not in RP)- Tags: Sorin/ Shadow and Sunlight

The pretty gray she wolf smiled a bit at the white she wolf. "Good morning," she said, then shook her head a couple times. "Not doing much today, staying in camp. I guess I'll just be watching over Sorin and Kaden again today. I...believe Navii wants to spend some time with Kaden," she said. She sighed and tried not to be annoyed when Sunlight only greeted Shadow. Then again, Shadow had called her over. Hearing what they talked about, she dipped her head, saying "I..Ill leave you to it."

Sorin- m- 2 mo- pup- willing to be beta when he's old enough (I didn't realize I could write that)- will have a trainee when older- will be homo; will be Kaden- male x Lukina, two siblings- Tags: Lukina/ Shadow and Sunlight

The smaller and slender black-phase pup shook his head a couple times. He looked up at the adults, and let out a small breath. He glanced to Sunlight as she walked over. She only greeted Shadow, and he shook his head at this fact. He then glanced to his mother. He walked over and nosed at her leg, feeling bored.

Navii- f- 3- hunter- bi and poly open; Karter- mate open- wants pups- Oberon x Titania- Tags: Linkk, Willows, Kaden

The pretty dark she wolf nodded to the female trainee. "Well...it doesn't hurt as bad as it did after getting hurt, but it still hurts. I'm guessing I'm going to be in camp all day. I need to rest it, right?" she asked the other she wolf. She then called "Kaden, are you up? Come join us over here," and hoped he was actually awake, otherwise she'd have to go find him. That wouldn't take long to do anyway. She'd be able to get him and come back over here, if she needed to.

Linkk- m- 3- hunter- homo; Blizzard and Chronos and Comet maybe, Lucas- mate open- Tags: Navii, Willows

The lighter brown semi fluffy one smiled back at her, then sighed a bit. "I want to hang out with Blizzard, or Chronos or Comet..." He muttered this without realizing he said it aloud. He then shook his head a couple times. He said "Well, it's good if it doesn't hurt as bad, right?" He then glanced around a moment.

Fire

Rion- m- 4 y 8 mo- warrior- willing to be beta- trainee: X- homo; Luciano and maybe also Archer- wants pups (which would require a surrogate or some such)- dad x mom and siblings (not in RP)- Tags: X (mentions: Mouse and Arian)

The darker faced brown male saw Mouse looking over towards him momentarily. He began to wonder if he'd done the right ting. Maybe he shouldn't have been nice to her...he should have just ignored her. Every other wolf did, the ones not going out of their way to bully her. Shaking his head, he gave a low growl. He was too far away to be heard, since it was such a small sound. He hunkered back down, and kept an eye out. Not like he could do anything if any wolf wanted to bully him anyway...

Quin- f- 3 and 1/2- hunter- trainee: X- bi and poly open; Kass- mate open- Tags: looking for Kass, tagging Serafina

The pretty black-phase she wolf sniffed and snuffled a bit. She then shook her head and stood up, glancing around. She wanted to hang out with Kass again. Serafina had been nice to hang around as well, but her heart lay with Kass. Alright, that...that probably sounded a little weird. Shaking her head, she stepped from the den and looked around. She was trying to catch a glimpse of the pelt of the other dark she wolf. What a beautiful fur it was, too.

She felt eyes on her, turning around to find...Serafina. She sighed and shook her head, but then walked over to her. Even if she was looking for Kass, she could be friendly to others. She asked "Do you think we did good with the hunt yesterday?" She tilted her head a bit as she asked. She got the feeling Serafina liked Kass the same way she did...but that didn't mean anything. They could still be friendly with each other. She glanced to the prey pile, then back to Serafina.

Oriole- genderfluid (f)- 3 y- hunter- bi and maybe poly open- mate: Jay- pups: soon (mine is Sparrow- basil is/was aunt- Tags: Jay

The pretty white marked chocolate one flicked their tail and twitched their ears. They moved a bit, starting to awaken. They squeaked a bit, then pretty gray eyes opened. She smiled as she looked at her mate, saying "Good morning."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

007 ~ Alikae, Qaniit, Ekaterina, Kazimir

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:45 pm

☆☽☆
̶̶̶̶  «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶  Alikae  ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶ ̶̶̶  
Hunter ⇼ 5y 6m ⇼ Lightningpack
Tags: Open ⇼ Location: Camp

indentation Shaking out her fur, the brown-furred fae paused as Qaniit a hunter trotted into camp, panting as if he had just outrun as if the sky-dogs themselves. She shook her head, At least I have the ability to pace myself. Kind of. Lying to herself or not, she disliked showing that kind of weakness to the pack. Unless she was returning from a hard hunting party with a prize in tow, panting like he was, well it was uneatable. Before her thoughts could sour further, the dark she-wolf turned from that particular sight and laid down in a sunny spot to try to relax while she waited for something exciting to happen.

❉᯽❉
̶̶̶̶  «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶  Qaniit  ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶ ̶̶̶  
Warrior ⇼ 3y 10m ⇼ Lightningpack
Tags: Open ⇼ Location: Camp

indentation Deciding to push himself, the male built up speed, going from a slow trot to a zig-zagging gallop in a matter of seconds. Uncaring that he'd be near breathless by the time he got back into camp, the male rushed himself towards his home. Home, it seems like forever since it's felt like that. Since mum died and dad left. Qaniit thought as he ran, eyes narrowing. At least Uncle Corvus and Aunt Ankaa are still around. Noatak and Tomkin too. He nearly huffed, those two while they weren't around much, they made sure to touch bases every so often. Sometimes it feels like a dream. Noatak says looking at me is like looking at mum again. Which is both painful and comforting in a way. Shaking his head slightly as his tongue lulled out as he panted. Slowly he started to slow down as the entrance to camp came into view. By the time he was in camp, he was at a particularly fast trot and still panting. Maybe he should sit down for a little while, he thought absently as he padded over to a shady area, slumping over, with a sigh of relief.

⋞ ⏣ ⋟
̶̶̶̶  «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶  Ekaterina  ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶ ̶̶̶  
Healer Trainee ⇼ 1y 5m ⇼ Firepack
Tags: Cheshire ⇼ Location: Healers den

indentation She grimaced as she set aside a damaged herb; Chervil, this is the fourth bad leaf, thankfully the Chervil roots look to be in good condition. Making sure that the bad ones were in a separate area from the healthy herbs, she continued until a voice rang in her ears causing her to turn. Rina wasn't unsurprised to find Leonidas' trainee, Cheshire rush over. She glanced around, then sighed, "I'm not sure, he's doing better than yesterday. However, Jasmin might want to keep him for a little while longer, if only to make sure he's at a hundred percent." Or to make sure he's not contagious, the last thing we need is a sickness running rampant in the camp. " Wouldn't want him to faint in the middle of training." She joked with a chuckle.

༺ ⚜ ༻
̶̶̶̶  «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶  Kazimir  ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶ ̶̶̶  
Elder ⇼ 10y ⇼ Firepack
Tags: open ⇼ Location: Elders Den

indentation After yesterday's upheaval, Kazimir was reasonably tired and emotionally drained. He had also, yet to go to Jasmin or her trainees for any kind of information or help. He'd honestly been a little afraid of what they'd say, of the diagnoses, if he'd even get one. Was it just a case of old age, or something more sinister? He'd gotten up early this day, and having already eaten his breakfast, the male was ready for the day. In this case, Kazimir had decided to stay in the den for most of the day, resting and thinking up stories he could tell pups.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Tale of Two Packs [Wolf RPG, Play!]

Postby StormDragon55 » Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:42 pm

Jay/F-pack Hunter/Location: Camp, prey pile/Tagging: Oriole

They look at Ori "Good morning" they say smiling at her, "we should should get and yet breakfast and see if Octavia needs us for a hunting party" they add as they get up and strech

Terra/L-pack Healer/Location: Camp/Tagging: Open(Mentions: Qaniit)

Terra plucked the bird and eat it, as she ate she noticed Qaniit. He must have been doing a solo patrol she thought
Last edited by StormDragon55 on Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
^^^🙏Please Click, I used double the clicks potion🙏^^^
I'm a nervous person so take it easy on me please.
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:17 pm

Lightning Pack

Willows | healer trainee | female | crush- Uciel, maybe Qaniit |tags: Navii, Linkk

She nodded to Navii "I am afraid soo, that wound can still get infected, so it's better if it doesn't get too wet and the wound does heal faster if you don't move too much" she said to her "those leaves are still looking good and holding the wound, but maybe sometimes later today you could come back to chance new golden rots to it" she continued. She flicked her ears over as the hunter called for Kaden, which she was being looked at for some reason, she didn't ask anything about why the pup needed to find, instead, she looked at Linkk "Blizzard, Chronos, Comet? why them only...oh nevermind I don't know about Blizzard or Chronos, but I saw Comet near the camp entrance, maybe he is still there or left for the solo hunt I don't know" she responded.

Nyx | hunter | female | crush- Smoke & Leo | tags: Smoke

She smirked at her and let her ear go "did that yesterday rip tired you so much that you sleep like a little pup" she said "is that maybe a plan how to make you not to woke the wolves so early every morning?" she continued. She looked at the den and some of the sleeping figures were there "or maybe they will approve that you woke them up? Most of them are having their beauty sleeps still" she said with a flick of her tail.

Chronos | warrior | male | crush- Karter, Denzell | tags: Karter

He didn't face the wolf under him, hearing him talking though but he felt embarrassed "Oh it was you...your fur seemed so soft and all, I was so dozy that I saw you a very warm and soft nest just waiting for me to fell over..." he said. He stumbles back up, flattening his ears for a moment 'that's maybe the stupidies explain ever...' he thought to himself.

Comet | hunter | male | crush- Terra & Cody | tags: open

He sat near the entrance of the camp, the weather seemed chillier this morning than it was yesterday, but the sun was brightening beautifully and the sky seemed very calm. He felt proud of himself and the hunters that they were able to find something large than a deer to the pack yesterday and maybe if they were lucky maybe there could be more of those lost young bucks around.

Minttu | Den-mother | female | crush- Risen | tags: Qaniit

She left the empty den-mothers den, she watched the cleaning before looking to the fresh kill pile. there was this squirrel or two she was not sure as the small preys were on the tight pile. She took the squirrel which was middle of the pile, the middle prey could be still somewhat warm, unlike those on top of the pile, they already seemed to be frozen 'that grouse may become waste, it is too frozen' she thought to herself as she carefully picked the squirrel out of the pile without breaking the pile. She took the squirrel a little way out of the pile, sniffing it, but then she looked over to Qaniit as the young male rushed back to camp "hmm you seem always being on your own world Qaniit...oh good morning by the way?" she said to the warrior "you hungry? want to have something to eat?" she asked gently.

Roque | hunter trainee | female | trainer- Toby | crush- open | tags: Micah

She flicked her ears as she listened to her fellow den mate "well I did see them together yesterday morning before I got out with the hunting patrol" she remembered what she saw yesterday "yes I did go into a large hunting party, it's my biggest one, but I don't 'think I did much there at all, I just listened to Toby and chased the deer we found, but the adult ones did the most job on that hunt" she said with a sight. She shook her head a little bit "I think they didn't want me to risk or mess things up on that important hunt" she said.

Apocalypse | elder | genderfluid | crush- none | tags: Terra

The elder tried to stand up, but when a massive pain in his back legs almost paralyzed him for a moment, he needed to take a deep breath to try to get up with the pain. He shook his dark pelt, and his feet once again felt cold almost like they were on the ice, it was nothing abnormal but at this time of the season it didn't feel nice at all 'I guess I do need to visit the healers' he thought to himself and started to slowly enter the elder den to the cleaning, no needing to look for the healer for long "excuse me to bother your food peace, Terra" the elder called out as he got closer to the she-wolf "If you could give me something for the joint pains and I think my cataract on my left eye is getting worse too, using that eye actually hurts a little bit" he said, then lowered his head quickly "end your breakfast, of course, I don't mind to wait" he said to her.

Fire Pack

Octavia | lead hunter | female | crush- Max | tags: Max, Enui

She didn't say what she actually wanted to say to Enui, she hated the way she spoke to others, if she is going to keep that behavior up even as a beta, she is not worth it. She blinked her eyes then "of course, I just wanted to make sure my...alpha don't have anything to tell the pack or anything" she said ' like that his beta choice was just a joke and that she will be shifted with the omega instead of Rion' she thought to herself. She heard some rumors about their lead warrior's plans to switch Mouse and Rion's places today, Enui shifting with Mouse could give this adult-looking pup a good opportunity to face the reality and maybe she could start to act like a beta could not just some possessive yet selfish forever pup. She turned away to leave "I am taking the hunter to the same place as yesterday, so we're not going to be back for some time," she said to the alpha, not even looking at Enui. She was never gotten along with the new beta, but now it was worst, she didn't want to admit the defeat, she did want to die on Firepack just like her mate did, but she felt like she could not be there any longer, thanks to this special someone.

Serafina | hunter | female | crush- Kassandra & Leonidas | tags: Quin

She took a deep sigh when the Quin approved her, why her for all those wolves? She felt like she was being run over by a herd of musk oxen. She was pretty sure that Quin did have feelings for Kass, and for that, she could do nothing, she can't make the other wolf stop loving, she was not a fighter either, instead situations like this she wanted to give up 'Could I give Kass to her? can I be friends with Kass then anymore, can I even stay in the pack after that...' she thought to herself 'and what does Kass want? maybe she is not interested in either of us...' she kept thinking before shaking her head. She perked her ears over to the other hunter "I think we did...any prey is good to hunt nowadays" she responded simply 'Could we settle this thing now between us and Kass?' she thought.

Archer | warrior | male | crush- open | tags: Blaze

He watched the conversation between the lead warrior and omega, not sharing a thing they were speaking about, but he was curious to know, Thought it could be obvious if he just walked near them to do nothing, sighing he turned toward the second moving wolf caught his eyes "morning Blaze, you're up early..." he said to the warrior "what do you think about the Arian's shift plan to Mouse and Rion?" he asked suddenly. He wanted to hear what the others were thinking about it because he personally understood the Rion's punishment to be an omega one day, but Mouse being a warrior, he didn't understand that at all. Mouse was not omega because their alpha wanted at least one to be for that rank, but she was because of her health problems and those problems could not leave during the day she is shifted to be a warrior, but she could still be unable to do want warriors are supposed to do.

Solomon | warrior | male | crush- Acero | tags: open

He lay at his nest fully awaken, but too tired to leave the nest just yet. Yesterday was interesting as he was asked to go with the new lead hunter to check the lands outside of their lands. Which didn't really bother him at all as he was thinking the extra same thing, but now he didn't need to speak that out with the alpha at all. He enjoyed the little trip to the unclaimed lands and he was pleased to see that the trip did do some good for his brother Lucifer as well, for a long time the dark hunter seemed to be excited and happy.

Lucifer | hunter | male | crush- open | tags: open

He picked some small mouse away from the fresh-kill pile and ate it, this mouse was being there for the whole day and it started to stink there, so he thought to eat it, so no food could not get to waste and it was still eatable.

Tesla | warrior trainee | male | trainer- Morain | crush- Catania | tags: Catania

He nodded little sad "yeah, finding any eatable prey to feed as least two wolves is hard" he responded to her with a flick of his tail "but I heard that our new lead hunter party found wild boar tracks near our lands if they're not moved too far maybe today the hunters may found the boars?" he said to her as she followed her to the pile of food. He thought about her question for a second "well it's a little different for a hunter...I mean Morain always says to me that some of those moves can be used for hunting too, I think it's pretty nice" he responded.

Cheshire | warrior trainee | male | trainer- Leonidas | crush- open | tags: Ekaterina, Leonidas

He looked at Ekaterina who was the first to actually respond to him, Jasmin seemed to be very busy actually he was not even sure if the top healer was at the den even. He sighed "I see, I would've wanted to do some training today, but if he is not ready then...I need to ask SIra again...to let me hang around with her today too..." he responded with a rather disappointed look on his face. He looked at Leonidas there who seemed to lay in the healer's den "So what was his sickness anyway? How did he get sick so fast?" he asked the older healer trainee.

Zaeru | healer trainee | genderfluid |crush- open | tags: open

She sighed as she stood up to her paws yawning she looked at her brother who was calling for the healers. She could answer him too, but she knows very well that answer from her mouth could not satisfy the warrior trainee, instead, he could want to hear them from more experienced ones. Her eyes followed the figure of Ekaterina walking away 'she is leaving again? why is she leaving all the time?' she thought to herself, but this time she just sat down and did nothing.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:11 am

𝚁𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛
female |pack member |2.5 years | crush: Toby / developing | Lightning Pack | Tags: Phoenix|
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

River yawned as the day broke into her den, her eyes fluttered open slowly adjusting to the bright sun. Again she had slept in longer than she planned. Rats. she thought to herself. River had wanted to become even more involved in the pack recently. And that meant the goal of being in the middle of camp before sunrise to be one of the first available for a patrol. There's no way she could ever be considered for a higher rank in the future if she didn't put herself out there more. River slowly pushed herself to her paws before creeping slowly out of the den, careful to not disturb any of the remaining sleeping pack members. She waited until she was outside the den to shake out her pelt. "ooof , that was a good one" she mumbled before looking around the camp. A few wolves were gathered, she assumed she may be too late to join that patrol. However she walked over - keeping her distance to not insert herself into a conversation. She wasn't the type to just butt into something.
Her eyes trailed towards Phoenix who had returned form a seemingly successful hunt. Giving her fur a shake, she padded towards the hunter "Wow, nice catch - congratulations" she commented. Scanning over the fresh prey that had been brought back.

𝚁𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚗
male | Hunter |4 years | Crush: open| Lightning Pack | Tags: Night

Risen whined softly in his sleep, moments of his pup-hood playing on repeat - in specific the taunting noises of the other trainees when he had arrived to the pack as a mute. Being told it was his fault for his parents. Risen already knew that - all too well. He knew if he would of said something there would be a chance they would still be here. But he chickened out. His voice didn't work. Risen's thoughts swam in the dream, his heart raced. Was this a nightmare? yes. Obviously. Risen, thought to himself before his cold sweat awoke him from this - whatever it was.
Risen huffed and didn't hesitate when he rose to his paws to exit the den as quickly and quietly as possible. He needed fresh air. As he exited the den he took deep breaths, calming himself down. He turned to lick some of his sweaty fur down to smooth it over - as best as he could. His eyes then wandered the camp, landing on Night.
Risen flicked his tail - no better way to forget his nightmare than to force himself to greet the rather pretty she-wolf. He approached slowly and sipped his head slowly in a greeting to the wolf " h-h-hi"

𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚎
male | pack member|3 years | crush: open |Fire Pack| Tags: Archer

Blaze flicked his ears hearing a voice, he turned his head to see another warrior, Archer. He dipped his head in a greeting "Better to be awake early and prepared for patrols" he commented before flicking his eyes back towards the center of camp. There still wasn't a decent patrol gathered. He'd have to wait. Trailing his gaze to the newly - temporary swapped ranking wolves. He shook his head "Honestly. I admire Arian for the swap. It took a lot and it's something you don't see happen often. I think it will teach Mouse some confidence." He nodded after finishing his statement "What about you?"

𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢
Female | Hunter |4 years | crush: open| Fire Pack | Tags: open

Her eyes opened slowly as the light crept its way into the den. Destiny grumbled, protesting the fact that she would have to awaken. With a soft grunt - Destiny forced herself to her paws. Shaking off the dirt from her slumber. She chuckled to herself, considering she hated being dirty. With her usual peppy mood returned. She trotted out of the den, her eyes scanning for anyone to talk with. Destiny hated to be a bother to the other wolves, however sometimes she just couldn't help herself. She just loved to socialize at times.
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:30 am

Lightning

Lukina- f- 5 y 6 mo- Den mother; wants hunter- willing to be beta- trainee: X- Pan; Shadow- mate open- pups: Sorin plus two more- dad x mom and litter mates and others (not in RP)- Tags: Sorin/ Shadow and Sunlight

The pretty gray she wolf smiled a bit at the white she wolf. "Good morning," she said, then shook her head a couple times. "Not doing much today, staying in camp. I guess I'll just be watching over Sorin and Kaden again today. I...believe Navii wants to spend some time with Kaden," she said. She sighed and tried not to be annoyed when Sunlight only greeted Shadow. Then again, Shadow had called her over. Hearing what they talked about, she dipped her head, saying "I..Ill leave you to it."

Sorin- m- 2 mo- pup- willing to be beta when he's old enough (I didn't realize I could write that)- will have a trainee when older- will be homo; will be Kaden- male x Lukina, two siblings- Tags: Lukina/ Shadow and Sunlight

The smaller and slender black-phase pup shook his head a couple times. He looked up at the adults, and let out a small breath. He glanced to Sunlight as she walked over. She only greeted Shadow, and he shook his head at this fact. He then glanced to his mother. He walked over and nosed at her leg, feeling bored.

Navii- f- 3- hunter- bi and poly open; Karter- mate open- wants pups- Oberon x Titania- Tags: Linkk, Willows, Kaden

The pretty dark she wolf called "Kaden, are you up? Come join us over here," and hoped he was actually awake, otherwise she'd have to go find him. That wouldn't take long to do anyway. She'd be able to get him and come back over here, if she needed to.
(For Sun)

She then looked to Willows, and nodded at the she wolf. She said "At least that gives me more time to spend with Laden, and get to know him. I'm, um...thinking of adopting him," she muttered this part. She then shook her head a couple times. She then nodded to Willows again. "If you want me to come by later so you can change it, I'll come by later." She then giggled as Linkk asked about the males. She said "Linkk has a crush~ plus a couple other possible ones. He even got to talk to one of them. At least he doesn't have to deal with being told he's stealing them from others..." She rolled her eyes a bit as she said this. She then shook her head, and smiled innocently at her brother.

Linkk- m- 3- hunter- homo; Blizzard and Chronos and Comet maybe, Lucas- mate open- Tags: Navii, Willows

The lighter brown semi fluffy one looked down at his paws. His sister teased a bit, but she was right about the crush and possible crushes. He shook his head and sighed a bit. He nipped at her ear, then watched her smile innocently. When Willows said she saw Comet near the entrance, he looked up. He asked "Do you...think I should go see if he's still there?" He wanted the chance to speak to Comet again. Even if nothing happened, even if Comet liked someone else, talking was still nice.

Fire

Rion- m- 4 y 8 mo- warrior- willing to be beta- trainee: X- homo; Luciano and maybe also Archer- wants pups (which would require a surrogate or some such)- dad x mom and siblings (not in RP)- Tags: X (mentions: Mouse and Arian)

The darker faced brown male saw Mouse looking over towards him momentarily. He began to wonder if he'd done the right thing. Maybe he shouldn't have been nice to her...he should have just ignored her. Every other wolf did, the ones not going out of their way to bully her. Shaking his head, he gave a low growl. He was too far away to be heard, since it was such a small sound. He hunkered back down, and kept an eye out. Not like he could do anything if any wolf wanted to bully him anyway...

Quin- f- 3 and 1/2- hunter- trainee: X- bi and poly open; Kass- mate open- Tags: looking for Kass, tagging Serafina

The pretty black-phase she wolf sniffed and snuffled a bit. She then shook her head and stood up, glancing around. She wanted to hang out with Kass again. Serafina had been nice to hang around as well, but her heart lay with Kass. Alright, that...that probably sounded a little weird. Shaking her head, she stepped from the den and looked around. She was trying to catch a glimpse of the pelt of the other dark she wolf. What a beautiful fur it was, too.

She tilted her head a moment as she looked at the other female. Serafina didn't really seem happy to see her...or she thought so, for a moment anyway. She shook her head a couple times, and sighed. She didn't know why Serafina would have a reason not to like her. She'd been nice to her. They'd even had a nice hunt together, the threat of them. She then thought on Kass. She wondered if Serafina had feelings for the other she wolf as well... Shaking her head, she let out another sigh. She then shook herself and twitched her ears, flicking her tail and looking to the other. Kass might not even Ike either of them. There was also the possibility Kass was polyamorous or poly open. That could work fine enough, as Quin was poly open but she didn't know about Serafina. Shaking her head, she said "Yeah, we definitely did well. I feel like the others are happier now. There's a bit more food for them."

Oriole- genderfluid (f)- 3 y- hunter- bi and maybe poly open- mate: Jay- pups: soon (mine is Sparrow- basil is/was aunt- Tags: Jay

The pretty white marked chocolate one smiled a wolf smile at her mate. She nodded to him, saying "Do you want to share another rabbit? Maybe we should eat some squirrels or birds today. Then...yes, we should go find Octavia after that."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:25 pm

Terra/L-pack Healer/Location: Camp/Tagging: Apocalypse

Her ear flicked at hearing her name called, she swallows her meal down and turns her attention to where she heard her name from "of course, come along, I know just what you need" she says smiling, she gets up and walks to the herb storage

Phoenix/L-pack Hunter/Location: Camp/Tagging: River

He looked up hearing a voice talk to him "hello River, thank you. You want one?" He asks looking down at the prey he brought back

Leonidas/F-pack Warrior/Location: Camp, Healer's den/Tagging: Cheshire

He opened his eyes and lifted his head "Cheshire, did you talk to Arian about a tem trainer?" He asked
ImageImageImage
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:26 am

𝚁𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛
female |pack member |2.5 years | crush: Toby / developing | Lightning Pack | Tags: Phoenix|

River's tail wagged involuntarily at the offer of the food. She nodded "That sounds incredible. Thank you. This hunt must of taken you all morning" she commented with a soft smile. Stepping closer to the pile, River scanned over the prey brought in. Her eyes landing on a decently sized rabbit, she moved to grab it before her inner thoughts reminded her that other pack-members could use that meal more than she could. Taking a moment to re-scan the selections she grasped a small bird in her jaws and stepped back near Phoenix. River sat down with a flick of her tail before taking a small bite of the bird.

𝚁𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚗
male | Hunter |4 years | Crush: open| Lightning Pack | Tags: Night

Risen whined softly in his sleep, moments of his pup-hood playing on repeat - in specific the taunting noises of the other trainees when he had arrived to the pack as a mute. Being told it was his fault for his parents. Risen already knew that - all too well. He knew if he would of said something there would be a chance they would still be here. But he chickened out. His voice didn't work. Risen's thoughts swam in the dream, his heart raced. Was this a nightmare? yes. Obviously. Risen, thought to himself before his cold sweat awoke him from this - whatever it was.
Risen huffed and didn't hesitate when he rose to his paws to exit the den as quickly and quietly as possible. He needed fresh air. As he exited the den he took deep breaths, calming himself down. He turned to lick some of his sweaty fur down to smooth it over - as best as he could. His eyes then wandered the camp, landing on Night.
Risen flicked his tail - no better way to forget his nightmare than to force himself to greet the rather pretty she-wolf. He approached slowly and sipped his head slowly in a greeting to the wolf " h-h-hi"

𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚎
male | pack member|3 years | crush: open |Fire Pack| Tags: Archer

Blaze flicked his ears hearing a voice, he turned his head to see another warrior, Archer. He dipped his head in a greeting "Better to be awake early and prepared for patrols" he commented before flicking his eyes back towards the center of camp. There still wasn't a decent patrol gathered. He'd have to wait. Trailing his gaze to the newly - temporary swapped ranking wolves. He shook his head "Honestly. I admire Arian for the swap. It took a lot and it's something you don't see happen often. I think it will teach Mouse some confidence." He nodded after finishing his statement "What about you?"

𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢
Female | Hunter |4 years | crush: open| Fire Pack | Tags: Rion

Her eyes opened slowly as the light crept its way into the den. Destiny grumbled, protesting the fact that she would have to awaken. With a soft grunt - Destiny forced herself to her paws. Shaking off the dirt from her slumber. She chuckled to herself, considering she hated being dirty. With her usual peppy mood returned. She trotted out of the den, her eyes scanning for anyone to talk with. Destiny hated to be a bother to the other wolves, however sometimes she just couldn't help herself. She just loved to socialize at times.
Her eyes caught the movement of one of her pack-members, a fellow warrior - Rion. She wagged her tail before approaching to greet but stopped her tail seeing the warrior wasn't in the best mood. Destiny approached slowly "Hello Rion. How are you doing?" she asked quietly

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:09 am

Phoenix/L-pack Hunter/Location: Camp/Tagging: River

He smiles and grabs his squirrel, they sat down next to River "so who do you think will be the beta and leads?" He asked
ImageImageImage
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:20 pm

Lightning

The pretty dark she wolf called "Kaden, are you up? Come join us over here," and hoped he was actually awake, otherwise she'd have to go find him. That wouldn't take long to do anyway. She'd be able to get him and come back over here, if she needed to.
(For Sun)

She then looked to Willows, and nodded at the she wolf. She said "At least that gives me more time to spend with Laden, and get to know him. I'm, um...thinking of adopting him," she muttered this part. She then shook her head a couple times. She then nodded to Willows again. "If you want me to come by later so you can change it, I'll come by later." She then giggled as Linkk asked about the males. She said "Linkk has a crush~ plus a couple other possible ones. He even got to talk to one of them. At least he doesn't have to deal with being told he's stealing them from others..." She rolled her eyes a bit as she said this. She then shook her head, and smiled innocently at her brother.

The lighter brown semi fluffy one looked down at his paws. His sister teased a bit, but she was right about the crush and possible crushes. He shook his head and sighed a bit. He nipped at her ear, then watched her smile innocently. When Willows said she saw Comet near the entrance, he looked up. He asked "Do you...think I should go see if he's still there?" He wanted the chance to speak to Comet again. Even if nothing happened, even if Comet liked someone else, talking was still nice.

Fire

Rion- m- 4 y 8 mo- (warrior) acting omega- willing to be beta- trainee: X- homo; Luciano and maybe also Archer- wants pups (which would require a surrogate or some such)- dad x mom and siblings (not in RP)- Tags: Destiny

The darker faced brown male sighed and shook his head a couple times. He jumped a bit as he heard a voice. However, it just turned out to be Destiny, one of the hunters. He looked to her in worry, not wanting to get her in trouble. He shook his head a couple times. "You shouldn't...I don't know if you should be talking to me. Arian switched me and Mouse, traded our ranks for a day. I don't want you getting in trouble..."

He didn't know if she could actually get in trouble just for talking to him. He was the temporary omega, so he had to eat last and such. Talking had nothing to do with that, though. Shaking his head, he stayed hunkered down but looked at her.

She tilted her head a moment as she looked at the other female. Serafina didn't really seem happy to see her...or she thought so, for a moment anyway. She shook her head a couple times, and sighed. She didn't know why Serafina would have a reason not to like her. She'd been nice to her. They'd even had a nice hunt together, the threat of them. She then thought on Kass. She wondered if Serafina had feelings for the other she wolf as well... Shaking her head, she let out another sigh. She then shook herself and twitched her ears, flicking her tail and looking to the other. Kass might not even Ike either of them. There was also the possibility Kass was polyamorous or poly open. That could work fine enough, as Quin was poly open but she didn't know about Serafina. Shaking her head, she said "Yeah, we definitely did well. I feel like the others are happier now. There's a bit more food for them."

The pretty white marked chocolate one smiled a wolf smile at her mate. She nodded to him, saying "Do you want to share another rabbit? Maybe we should eat some squirrels or birds today. Then...yes, we should go find Octavia after that."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me