โ”โ” ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ž - ๐•๐Ÿ | open

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: โ”โ” ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ž - ๐•๐Ÿ | open

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue May 24, 2022 8:41 am

Saturn/ Wolf/ Male/ 4 years/ tags: open
Saturn sleeps with a tail over his pup

Mars/ Wolf/ Male/ 6 months/ tags: open
Mars sleeps curled up next to his father.

Kinoma/ Orca/ Female/ 8 years/ tags: Amigo
Kinoma sleeps

Sabre/ AWD/ Female/ 4 years/ tags: open
Sabre sat in the shade of a large tree in her enclosure. She was relaxed.

Nemo/ Margay/ Male/ 4 years/ tags: open
Nemo is sleeping peacefully on the ground

Sybil/ Iberian Lynx/ Male/ 4 years/ tags: Orinn
Sybil is sleeping silently
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ”โ” ๐€๐–๐€๐‘ - ๐•๐Ÿ | 007

Postby SilentMelody » Wed May 25, 2022 8:52 am

Malcolm - male - 25yo - veterinarian - crush: Annika - tags: open
(writing for him once he realizes all of the animals have escaped lol)

Aurelio - male - 6yo - tiger - mate: Giselle - tags: Giselle
He felt restless again, pacing the enclosure by the glass from side to side, tracing a path with his paws. Aurelio let out a huff and settled down beside Giselle, although he didn't feel the need to sleep. For now, he would keep watch over his mate.

Beatrix - female - 3yo - serval - crush: open - tags: Jasmine
She had woken up to the sun shining down on her, and she squinted up at it angrily. However, she caught a sudden, bright glimpse of broken metal and she crept towards the sight. There was an opening in the metal fence! Trix let out a snarl and burst out of the enclosure before anyone could stop her. She was running down the sidewalk until she skidded to a halt. What was that creature? It was a giant gray mass, slick with water as it propelled itself with large... flippers? Was this a seal? "Hey, you!" she yowled and trotted towards the seal. "What are you doing on my territory?"

Phoenix - male - 3yo - coyote - crush: Miles - tags: Miles
He blinked in the sunlight as he woke up and sniffled a little, his allergies getting the best of him. The coyote turned his head to the side to see that Miles was also awake. "Well, good morning! Did you just wake up too? Did you sleep well? Got any plans for today? Ooh, what's for breakfast?" Phoenix asked, talking a mile a minute.

Whirl - female - 8yo - dolphin - crush: open - tags: open
She swam slow and steady laps around the aquarium, almost against the glass but not quite touching. The gentle current of the artificial waves kept her moving and swimming. Whirl watched outside the clear wall, waiting for a human to approach. Perhaps they would work on more tricks!

Cecelia - female - 6mo - red panda - crush: open - tags: Kjotve
She woke up to a familiar crashing sound, and she sprinted towards the area where she was speaking to the bear yesterday. "Hi!" Cece chirped to him, then paused with a frown when she realized she didn't know how to refer to him. In all of her excitement from yesterday, she had never thought to ask. Gosh, she could be so selfish! But it felt good to have someone to talk to. "Hey, what's your name, bear?" she asked as she rolled out of her enclosure, thanks to the broken fence from Kjotve. She had a sudden excited gleam in her brown eyes and she glanced around their new environment. "Now this is what I call exploring!"
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ”โ” ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ž - ๐•๐Ÿ | open

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Wed May 25, 2022 10:05 am

๐•„๐• ๐•ซ๐•ซ๐•š๐•–
Male ... Dingo ... 3 Years ... Tags: Helena
The male looked up at Helena and smiled slightly. "Good morning. How'd you sle-" his voice trailed as he saw a hole in the fence, he sniffed around and looked at Helena. "What's this then?" He asked and tilted his head.

๐”–๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ช
Female ... Siberian Tiger ... 4 Years ... Tags: Open
Salem lie in the shadows, her paws tucked neatly underneath her large body as she half dozed off. The tigress had her eyes half closed and the sound of her breathing came out in deep soothing breaths. She let her blank mind watch the world around her go by while she sat quietly.
Salem wasn't used to cages and fences. Stone that formed big boxes she could walk into and small carved trees. Metal boxes that roared louder than she did. Salem flicked her ears back as she missed her home.

๏ผซ๏ฝŠ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ–๏ฝ…
Male ... Kodiak Bear ... 4 Years ... Tags: Cecelia
The big bear peeled himself out after the little red cubs, stumbling as he freed himself from her cage. He shook out his husky brown pelt before following the cub.
"My name is Kjotve." He said and kept his head low to her, the little bear barely reached above the massive Kodiaks ankle and this subconsciously making him extremely protective of her. He walked close to her, his bulky size guarding her from whatever sounds he didn't like.
"We can go wherever." He mulled as he walked.

๐“๐“ช๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ด
Female... Mountain Lion .... 3 Years ... Tags: Moore
She slept peacefully in the low branches of a tree....

โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ…ฉโ…ข
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ…ฉโ…ข
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—
ImageImageImage
โ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—ใƒปใƒปโ—ใƒปใƒปโ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-
โœ
ImageImage
โ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed May 25, 2022 10:54 am

Giselle- f- 5 y- tiger- mate: Aurelio- cubs: on the way (2 weeks pregnant)- Tags: Aurelio
The cream striped white female made a small sound in her sleep. She moved her paws a bit, then stopped. Her tail flicked despite the fact she was asleep. She made a couple more small sounds, then fell silent.

Orinn- m- 4 y- golden eyes Lynx- homosexual; crush is Sybil- super shy boy- Tags: Sybil
The tan and brown or black Lynx -sleeping-

Moore- m- 8 mo- cougar- Questioning; crush might be Reeka even though they're separated by a fence- being raised by Nana- Tags: Nana, Reeka
The darker headed tannish cub made a small sound. He jumped at the tree, once again trying to climb but still unable to do so. Huffing, he sat down on the ground, then laid down. He dropped to his side and stretched out, tail lashing a bit.

Chronos- m- 3 y- Wolf- asexual homoromantic; crush: Saturn- pups: if he and Saturn get together he'll โ€˜adoptโ€™ Mars as his- Tags: Saturn and Mars
The black phase wolf with golden and brown eyes twitched a bit. He glanced to the other wolf and pup, then laid back down.

[I think I'm going to remove Jessie...I might replace her with another human but probably not]

Helena- f- 2 y- Dingo- pan; crush is Mozzie- no mate until sheโ€™s 3- no young until then either- Tags: Mozzie
The tan and white or off white female moved brown ears a bit. She smiled as she looked at him, then made a small sound. "I...it looks like a hole, but how'd it get here?" she asked. Of course, he likely wouldn't know either.

Miles- m- 3 y- coyote w/dog blood- homo; Phoenix- mate is open- no pups yet- Tags: Phoenix?
The oddly gray, blue brown heterochromatic male yawned. He made a small sound as Phoenix began to talk to him. He almost laughed that he was talking a mile a minute. He shook his head, saying "I don't know if they've brought food yet...I don't have any plans yet, but...maybe we could hang out? I slept well, what about you?" he asked.

Harpper- f- 6 mo- seal- heterosexual- crush open- no babies until sheโ€™s 3 or older- Tags: X
The little black muzzled white seal made her way over. She saw the hole in the fence, and squeezed her way out, then moved along.

Noon- m- 2 y- Zebra- Asexual- no mate ever (unless it's a male)- would have to adopt- Tags
The zebra made a couple noises, then glanced around. Tail swishing and flicking, he noticed damage to the fence and wondered how that had happened. Why weren't the humans here, getting it fixed? Shaking his head, he shouldered his way out and began to trot along.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horserex » Thu May 26, 2022 7:40 am

Jasmine

female, 14, harbor seal, pan, tags: Beatrix

Jasmine tilted her head sideways at the strange creature in front of her. "Oh! I didn't know this was your territory I'm just exploring," said Jasmine cheerfully. She smiled at the cat-like creature in front of her. "You should try exploring too, it's such an interesting way to pass the time and I'm sure you could claim a much bigger territory while you're at it." Jasmine was about to turn and leave when she looked back at the creature. "I'm off to explore some more do you want to come with me?"
Clove

male, 7, AWD, Bi, tags:X

After seeing the seal Clove was bored for the rest of the day. Eventually he fell asleep in a corner feeling lonely.
?
horserex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 26, 2022 12:35 pm

Giselle- f- 5 y- tiger- mate: Aurelio- cubs: adopted Chiku, others on the way (2 weeks pregnant)- Tags: Aurelio, Chiku
The cream striped white female made a small sound as she felt someone bump against her. In her mind, she knew it had to be Chiku. However, as she was sleeping, this thought didn't connect. She grumbled and growled very quietly, then opened her eyes. She glanced over and saw Chiku bothering Aurelio. Not really bothering, if he didn't mind it.

Orinn- m- 4 y- golden eyes Lynx- homosexual; crush is Sybil- super shy boy- Tags: Sybil

Moore- m- 8 mo- cougar- Questioning; crush might be Reeka even though they're separated by a fence- being raised by Nana- Tags: Nana, Reeka
The darker headed tannish cub made a small sound. He jumped at the tree, once again trying to climb but still unable to do so. Huffing, he sat down on the ground, then laid down. He dropped to his side and stretched out, tail lashing a bit.

Chronos- m- 3 y- Wolf- asexual homoromantic; crush: Saturn- pups: if he and Saturn get together he'll โ€˜adoptโ€™ Mars as his- Tags: Saturn and Mars
The black phase wolf with golden and brown eyes twitched a bit. He glanced to the other wolf and pup, then laid back down.

Jessie Rob- f- 24 y- human- animal trainer- pan; crush is Malcolm- will adopt kids- service dog- Tags: X
-posted on discussion about her, so if anyone has thoughts go post over there. Thinking whether I'll post her again or wait to see what people say-

Helena- f- 2 y- Dingo- pan; crush is Mozzie- no mate until sheโ€™s 3- no young until then either- Tags: Mozzie
The tan and white or off white female moved brown ears a bit. She smiled as she looked at him, then made a small sound. "I...it looks like a hole, but how'd it get here?" she asked. Of course, he likely wouldn't know either.

Miles- m- 3 y- coyote w/dog blood- homo; Phoenix- mate is open- no pups yet- Tags: Phoenix?
The oddly gray, blue brown heterochromatic male yawned. He made a small sound as Phoenix began to talk to him. He almost laughed that he was talking a mile a minute. He shook his head, saying "I don't know if they've brought food yet...I don't have any plans yet, but...maybe we could hang out? I slept well, what about you?" he asked.

Harpper- f- 6 mo- seal- heterosexual- crush open- no babies until sheโ€™s 3 or older- Tags: X
The little black muzzled White seal made her way over. She saw the hole in the fence, and squeezed her way out, then moved along.

Noon- m- 2 y- Zebra- Asexual- no mate ever (unless it's a male)- would have to adopt- Tags
The zebra made a couple noises, then glanced around. Tail swishing and flicking, he noticed damage to the fence and wondered how that had happened. Why weren't the humans here, getting it fixed? Shaking his head, he shouldered his way out and began to trot along.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri May 27, 2022 4:52 am

Speedo | male cheetah | crush open | tags: open
๐Ÿ†
The young cheetah walked around near the fence, he was not hungry or even bored. For a few days, he started to think about how long will those humans keep him in there? Will he stay here forever or will there be a day when he is set free. He was in good health, a little bit young still, but another way he maybe could survive at the freedom.

Autumn | female mountain lion | crush open | tags: open
๐Ÿ†
She relaxed up to a tree, enjoying the fresh air and she was out of the way of others, especially lions she didn't really get along with them that much.

Nova | female wolf | crush open | tags: open
๐Ÿบ
She slept in the small den alone, she was not close to the other wolves and usually kept her distance from them. She could not wait for the day when she is being set free to do and go whenever she wanted, maybe she could go to find her pack if it was still somewhere to be found.

Dara | female fox | crush open | tags: open
๐ŸฆŠ
She got out of the little den the humans were made there and she was kind of claimed to herself. Yawning the black fox stretched her little legs and fluffed her soft pelt, before looking around her for anything special to see.

Amigo | male orca | crush open | tags; open
๐Ÿ‹
He is currently sleeping.

Kennel

Angelfire | female leopard | crush open | tags: open
๐Ÿ†
She is sleeping...seriously what are kennel animals doing to pass their day's xD

Carbon | male wolf | crush open | tags: open
๐Ÿบ
He is being rather restless, biting the cage and digging the ground trying to find a way out of this prison. He hated being there and stubbornly decided to get out no matter what the cost.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Fri May 27, 2022 9:00 am

๐•„๐• ๐•ซ๐•ซ๐•š๐•–
Male ... Dingo ... 3 Years ... Tags: Helena
Mozzie flicked his ears and pawed at the whole slightly. "Did the rangers leave it open?" He asked and poked his nose through the fence, he gripped it in his teeth and pulled a bit. Sometimes back in 'stralia they held us in these big wire boxes but most of the time we were free. Maybe they are letting us roam." He suggested and wormed his way out with a grunt.

๐”–๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ช
Female ... Siberian Tiger ... 4 Years ... Tags: Open
Salem lie in the shadows, her paws tucked neatly underneath her large body as she half dozed off. The tigress had her eyes half closed and the sound of her breathing came out in deep soothing breaths. She let her blank mind watch the world around her go by while she sat quietly.
Salem wasn't used to cages and fences. Stone that formed big boxes she could walk into and small carved trees. Metal boxes that roared louder than she did. Salem flicked her ears back as she missed her home.

๏ผซ๏ฝŠ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ–๏ฝ…
Male ... Kodiak Bear ... 4 Years ... Tags: Cecelia
The big bear peeled himself out after the little red cubs, stumbling as he freed himself from her cage. He shook out his husky brown pelt before following the cub.
"My name is Kjotve." He said and kept his head low to her, the little bear barely reached above the massive Kodiaks ankle and this subconsciously making him extremely protective of her. He walked close to her, his bulky size guarding her from whatever sounds he didn't like.
"We can go wherever." He mulled as he walked. He stopped and looked back at Asani. "I'm tired of being in a cage, it's been three days here and I hate it." He growled out and glared back at the fence.

๐“๐“ช๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ด
Female... Mountain Lion .... 3 Years ... Tags: Moore
She slept peacefully in the low branches of a tree....

โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ…ฉโ…ข
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ…ฉโ…ข
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—
ImageImageImage
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-
โœ
ImageImage
โ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒปใƒปใƒปโ—
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ”โ” ๐€๐–๐€๐‘ - ๐•๐Ÿ | 008

Postby SilentMelody » Sun May 29, 2022 10:22 am

Malcolm - male - 25yo - veterinarian - crush: Annika - tags: Annika & others
He was eating breakfast when he nearly choked at the sound of a familiar voice screaming. The young man dropped his spoon into the bowl of cereal that he was eating and rushed to Annika, who could barely breathe. "Okay, okay, take a deep breath..." Malcolm instructed and placed a hand on her shoulder. As he waited for her to catch her breath, he blinked and realized what she had said. He repeated a bit dumbfoundedly, "The animals escaped?" The veterinarian straightened up and looked out the door, seeing an array of animals. Malcolm saw some seals and small cats, plus... Kjotve the new bear? "Oh no... what should we do? Try to tranquilize them?" He winced at the thought.

Aurelio - male - 6yo - tiger - mate: Giselle - tags: Giselle & Chiku
He opened his eyes when he heard Giselle, who made some sounds as she slept. The large tiger had a soft smile on his maw, and he lapped her forehead once. However, his attention was taken away when Chiku bounded over and quickly bundled into her sleeping mother. "Shh," Aurelio scolded her and flicked his ear out of her sharp teeth. He slowly rolled over so he could grab her by the scruff and stood up, shaking himself off. "Ma is sleeping, so we'll play over here, okay? Why don't we try wrestling first, since you did such a good job of tackling me?" He set Chiku down once they were on the other side of the enclosure and playfully cuffed her on the head with his massive paw, goading her into attacking him.

Beatrix - female - 3yo - serval - crush: open - tags: Jasmine
She narrowed her eyes at the strange seal and drew her mouth back into a snarl. "Exploring? Why don't you go explore somewhere else then! Get out of here!" Trix growled and unsheathed her claws. However, she paused at the mention of possibly gathering a larger territory. The seal was about to leave, but she was looking back at the serval with her round beady eyes. She scoffed, but succumbed to her greed and reiterated, "In that case, I suppose I could go with you. But it's my territory, okay? You don't get any of this land, it's not yours."

Phoenix - male - 3yo - coyote - crush: Miles - tags: Miles
He cocked his head to one side and hummed softly as he listened to the other coyote. However, he perked up at the mention of hanging out together. "Oh, yes! I'd love to hang out with you, Miles," Phoenix agreed. His tail wagged, and he spread his mouth into a grin. He almost forgot about the coyote's question until he paused and thought about it. The gray-brown coyote certainly had a lot of energy that he needed to get rid of, but he wasn't sure how Miles was feeling. "I slept pretty good. But I'm more interested in what the day has in store! What would you like to do?"

Everly - female - 6yo - seal - crush: open - tags: Harpper
She woke up just in time to see her little pup escaping out of a hole in the fence. "Oh dear, wait for me!" Everly barked out and flopped across the wet concrete, pushing herself through the hole. The broken metal of the fence dug into her skin and she winced. However, she managed to make it out without a scratch. Everly let out a sigh, then looked down at her pup and teased, "Well, now, where are you off to, Harpper?"

Cecelia - female - 6mo - red panda - crush: open - tags: Kjotve & Asani
She watched as a sudden blur of brown fur raced towards them and onto the big bear's back. Another bear! she thought with delight and stood on her hind legs, bouncing to see the younger one better. "It's nice to meet you, uh, Kjotve!" she stumbled over the pronunciation, but she tried her best to mimic. "And who are you?" Cece asked the little bear -- although he was much larger than her. She turned her gaze to the fence, still grateful for Kjotve ripping it apart. The young red panda landed back on all fours and looked back at the two bears. "I hate it in there too. It's so lonely! I wish I could be with you guys. I mean, well, now I am! And so now we can explore. Where do you guys want to go first?"
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 29, 2022 1:37 pm

Giselle- f- 5 y- tiger- mate: Aurelio- cubs: adopted Chiku, others on the way (2 weeks pregnant)- Tags: Aurelio, Chiku
The cream striped white female snorted at her mate. "Aurelio...I'm already awake," she said to him, and shook her head. She sat up and watched them from where she was. They'd moved off, so now they weren't right by her.

Jessie Rob- f- 24 y- human- animal trainer- pan; crush is Malcolm- will adopt kids- service dog- Tags: X
-on hold-

The tan and white or off white female moved brown ears a bit. She made a small sound, saying "I doubt they made this hole...Should we try going out there?" she asked. She was nervous but also curious, and wanted to see what he said.

Miles- m- 3 y- coyote w/dog blood- homo; Phoenix- mate is open- no pups yet- Tags: Phoenix
The oddly gray, blue brown heterochromatic male yawned. He smiled as he nodded, then tilted his head. "We could just talk, but I get the feeling..you need to do something else. We could play chase, hide and seek, practice fighting."

Harpper- f- 6 mo- seal- heterosexual- crush open- no babies until sheโ€™s 3 or older- Tags: Everly
The little black muzzled white seal squealed as she heard the voice. "M-Mama..." she said to her adoptive mother. "The...the other seal got out," she said. "I just wanted to see what she was doing, and where she was going."

The zebra made a couple noises, then glanced around. Tail swishing and flicking, he continued to trot along then.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me