lock.. :((

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: - LONELY - OPEN ROLEPLAY -

Postby ultimate writer. » Sat May 12, 2018 3:14 am

Rᴇᴍᴜs Lᴜᴘɪɴ
    Male // 5 years // Border-marker // Mate; Lucine // Tags; none

Remus is sleeping

Tᴇɴʏᴀ
    Male // 6 years // Border-marker // Mate; Ophelia // Tags: Ophelia

Again, Tenya is hesitating, he is not used to kisses and nuzzles. He gave a sigh of relief that his mate is doing good in her hunting, His eyes were locked with hers for a while then Tenya's face was burning from the last sentence from her, he said "A-ah yes, Thank you Ophelia. I appreciate t-that. I would say your positivity is quite unique ". He looked around if Remus was around here, if he was... He is sticking with Sapphire lake more often than his work. Even though Astro and him are in a good terms, he will be annoyed that his loyal wolf is slacking off with his brother, not so appreciative. But Astro might forgive him easily, since Remus gotten himself in a fight few days ago, his left leg is hurting him badly, plus, he overworked last night, he even lost his sleep. So, Tenya can leave him off today
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Sat May 12, 2018 3:59 am

OPHELIA
» female | hunter | mood: calm | tags: Tenya

Ophelia smiled ''Why thank you.'' she swished her tail back and forth, trotting over to a sandy area of Sapphire lake before yapping ''Come on over! The waters cool.'' she step forwards into the water
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Sat May 12, 2018 7:18 am

Myst|Third in command|34 moons|female|Sapphire lake|tags:Ayrodel
As Myst neared the lake she saw Arodel she started trotting faster towards him "Hey Arodel" she said calmly walking up beside them. She glanced around at the lake and her surroundings.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
She/they~Taurus~Roleplayer~Bisexual~INFP
Hello there I'm Tawneypelt0504 feel free to call me Tawney!
I love Reading, History, Music,Writing and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me =)
©

╚══════════════════════════════╝

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zenisiti » Sat May 12, 2018 8:13 am

--- StarFall--- Pup-Sitter --- Tags: Leo & Ayrodel --- Crush: Open ---
"Oh? So I'm your idol now, huh?" She started to tease Leo but then it started to rain. Shaking her fur, she said "Hey, we should find some cover before it starts to pour on us!" StarFall never really liked the rain much, so she wouldn't want to be stuck in it. She started to trot towards a small cave near the edge of the lake's bank when she saw a dark figure lying down. As she came closer she noticed it was Ayrodel, a fellow pack member. "Hi there, are you alright? Shouldn't you be finding some cover from the rain?" She looked at him, waiting for a reply.

--- Midnight --- Hunter --- Tags: Liberty, Guun, Daniel, & Melody-- Crush: Astro ---
Midnight watched in astonishment as the two male wolves fought it out. When it started to rain Midnight started to look for cover from the rain and cover from the two big brutes who could easily kill her. She turned her head and saw the fae Guun called a "human's pet" and padded over to her. "Hello." She said coolly, while studying Melody wondering what mysteries lie in her.
zenisiti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Sat May 12, 2018 8:39 am

Rosy Tea wrote:MELODY
» female | hunters dog | mood: furious | tags: Daniel, Guun

Melody snarled even worse than before. She looked directly at the large black wolf, and watched as he circled the male loner who was nice to her. Melody spoke up ''Get. Away. From. Daniel.'' she growled deeply. Her claws sinking into the floor. She felt it raining pretty hard around them, but she would attack the male if he didn't get off.
hi there, i'm rosy. [ any pronouns ] [ im kinda inactive here hehe ]
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Sat May 12, 2018 9:00 am

On mobile

» ─── ⟨ NEITH - HUNTER ⟩ ─── »
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
one. neith - two. female - three. five years old - four. hunter - five. heteroromantic - six. crush here - seven. Julian - vc. Christian Stewart
Since the early dawn, Neith had remained in the camp, wide awake. She was restless as usual and quietly watched her son from a short but acceptable distance. She sighed softly and buried her muzzle into her oversized paws. The dame's sides slowly rose and fell as she awaited the oncoming busy morning within the pack. Neith's pale eyes lit slightly with a caring manner as her son began to stir. She raised her head once again and stood up. She shook her short tough pelt of impurities and made way towards her fair colored pup. "Morning Jules." she cooed to him and pressed her muzzle gently against the side of his head, encouraging the male to get up. Jules had been the nickname she gave to her son when he was just a wee pup. Watching him rise she gave a half smile before stretching and shaking once again before asking, "How did you sleep?" she simply nodded her head and chuckled. "You know me well enough I never get enough sleep. Don't worry, the amount I had was plentiful. Come now." Neith slowly stalked forward and found a place to wait with Julian to

» ─── ⟨ JULIAN - HUNTER ⟩ ─── »
one. julian - two. male - three. two years old - four. hunter - five.heteroromantic - six. crush here - seven. Neith - vc. tom holland
He was running through a stream, followed shortly behind by his mother. The plain she-wolf was never cold to him despite her rock solid, cold demeanor. He giggles several times before running crisscrosses between her legs. Splashing her lightly as they went. This time was a memory from when he was young. Shortly after his father went away. Looking to his left he spotted Damion and Jacklyn his brother and sister. Running towards them he tussled with the two of them in the river before his mother called them to the shore because it was getting dark. The four scampered off to a fallen log and the pups entered first before Neith her blocked the entrance off her massive frame. He watched his mother slowly settle down and listened to her as she cooed the pups to sleep one by one, including himself. Julian began to stir slightly. His nose twitching as the morning scents of the morning flooded his nose. He found his mothers almost instantly and slowly began to open his eyes. He smiled when she pressed against him gently with her muzzle and sat up slowly and went into a downward stretch and groaned in response. "I slept great... Did you sleep, mother?" he asked staring at her. Nodding he listened to her response and huffed before following after her and sat down next to her.

» ─── ⟨ DANIEL - LONER ⟩ ─── »
one. daniel - two. male - three. four years old - four. loner - five. heteroromantic -six. crush here - seven. kin here - v/c. Luke Bracey
Location: Quiet Forest - Tagged: Melody - Guun, Liberty & Midnight
Daniels shoulder pounded where guun had punctured his muscles. He quickly ran to Melody’s side and pressed against her protectively slightly shoving her to the side keeping her well out of Guuns jaw length. He just growled lowly at the ebony pelted male for threatening her like that.

» ─── ⟨ GUUN - HUNTER ⟩ ─── »
one. guun - two. male - three. four years old - four. hunter - five. heteroromantic -six. crush here - seven. kin here - v/c. Javier Bardem
Location: Quiet Forest - Tagged: Liberty & Midnight - Daniel & Melody
Guun growled lowly as he continued to circle Daniel. He watched Midnight wander towards the half wolf. He barked at Midnight to mind her own and stand by Liberty. The black males throat rumbled as he took a different direction towards Melody. He went right up to her and towered over the half breed. “I suggest you and your bloodied wolf friend over there before I get a little more hungry.” Guun snapped at her.

» ─── ⟨ CAEL - HUNTER ⟩ ─── »
one. cael - two. male - three. four years old - four. hunter - five. heteroromantic -six. crush here - seven. kin here - v/c. Christian Gaughf
Cael watched as she shook her pelt, and he did the same probably for the hundrenth time. He slowly followed after Kai and sat down next to her for a breif moment. "Lead the way!" he smiled and waited for the she-wolf to begin moving before he did.

» ─── ⟨ ERINDEL - HUNTER ⟩ ─── »
one. erindel - two. female - three. four years old - four. hunter - five. heteroromantic -six. crush here - seven. ayrodel - v/c. Anne Hathaway
Erin was rather more energetic than usual and was running around the camp looking for something to do. She did her morning rounds of hunting small prey and the lean female was growing slightly antsy. She had sent her brother off to get some air away from her and the camp. She stalked towards a shady spot and settled there. Though the spot reeked of the wolf, specifically Guun. The male had a strong scent of iron and was recognizable instantly. She grunted and decided to move. Deciding herself she was bored the bold female began her treck to Saber Pass. Better game and better training was found there for the she-wolf and she found it rather relaxing to hunt ranther than sit around all day.

» ─── ⟨ AYRODEL - HUNTER ⟩ ─── »
one. ayrodel - two. male - three. four years old - four. hunter - five. heteroromantic -six. crush here - seven. erindel - v/c. Mark Wahlberg
Ayrodel turned his head and spotted the third in command trot towards him as the rain fell heavily down onto his sleep pelt. “Hello” the male replied calmly as he look back out into the water
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Sat May 12, 2018 9:25 am

MELODY
» female | hunters dog | mood: furious | tags: Daniel, Guun

The female looked up at the large brute ''You don't talk to me that way.''she snarled before padding closer to Daniels side, flanking him. Her teeth exposed and her hackles were raised. She finally took one threatening step closer to the black male.
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Sat May 12, 2018 4:10 pm

Myst|Third in command|34 moons|female|Sapphire lake|tags:Ayrodel and Starfall
Myst looked down at the water and saw a fish she watched it for a few minutes before slowly slipping her paw in and flipping the fish onto land before biting it. She shook the rain from her pelt she saw Starfall "Oh hi Starfall she said turnung around and looking at the pup sitter with a friendly gaze.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
She/they~Taurus~Roleplayer~Bisexual~INFP
Hello there I'm Tawneypelt0504 feel free to call me Tawney!
I love Reading, History, Music,Writing and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me =)
©

╚══════════════════════════════╝

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grayson. » Sun May 13, 2018 7:16 am

~Chi wrote:𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻
Male | 3 years | Loner | Tags: Crescent

"Hm," Victor stood while keeping a slight grin, his tail swaying lightly side to side. "If it keeps you alive then you should stay. Or, if you really are looking to leave, you could come with me. You would have plenty of time to practice hunting and of course, you wouldn't be alone," His paws trailed through the dirt and leaves on the forest floor as he began walking past the she-wolf. "I'm not trying to change your mind. But feel a little more confidence. You are a pack wolf, one of the strongest in the forest. But you decide," Victor continued walking at his usual steady and slow pace.
Grayson.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zenisiti » Sun May 13, 2018 7:29 am

--- StarFall--- Pup-Sitter --- Location: Sapphire Lake --- Tags: Leo, Myst & Ayrodel --- Crush: Open ---
Hearing her name StarFall turned around and saw Myst. "Oh hey Myst, how's it going?" She didn't know Myst well but she seemed nice anyway. She looked past Myst's shoulder trying to find a place to hide from the rain, any second longer and she'll go crazy. She wondered how Ayrodel can tolerate the rain, he was just sitting there watching the lake. And where had Leo gone?

--- Midnight --- Hunter --- Location: Quiet Forest --- Tags: Liberty, Guun, Daniel, & Melody --- Crush: Astro ---
As if I want to stand by that rude Liberty, Midnight thought, when Guun barked at her to move away from Melody. She started getting angry at Guun, he kept bossing wolves around and acting as if he was her alpha! Then with out able to contain it any longer she yelled out "Hey can you chill out Guun? What the heck is your problem bothering these two wolves? What have they EVER done to you? And are you a cannibal or something? If not then stop threatening to eat people!!!" she panted finally glad she could get that off her chest. She glared and frowned at Guun, wondering how he was going to reply.
zenisiti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me