.: H O W L :. - A Semi-Literate Wolf RP || Open

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: .: H O W L :. - A Semi-Literate Wolf RP || Open

Postby Whitesnake » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:26 pm

{ Accepted! }
❝Here I stand, all alone..trying to fight the
pain from a broken heart. Why she left me,
I don't know. It really doesn't matter,
anymore. I thought that love could last
forever, but here I stand lost and all alone.
But I know that life will be much better..I know
the sun will shine again.❞
-White Lion [Broken Heart]

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

♪♫♩♬♪♫ Listening To ♪♫♩♬♪♫
Cheap Trick/Voices & Surrender
Kiss/Shandi & Reason To Live
David Bowie/As The World Falls Down

❝I think if people pursued what they
really feel like doing without any regard
to the people that are trying to stop them,
they'd get there. Most of the people that
are putting barricades in your way are only
putting them there because if you succeed,
it's that much harder for them to deal
with their own failure.❞
-Paul Stanley
Whitesnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby love lucy » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:02 pm

Pig-lover Forever wrote:Rein looked over to him, her smile still there. "Yes?" she asked, her ears going back as if she was in trouble. She opened her mouth, the wind making a whistling sound through her mouth as she did so. A giggle erupted and escaped her mouth smoothly, without anything wrong with it this time.

{ on my phone now and did you check out the news? cory montieh died today! }

Kalous-
He watched her for a few seconds, thinking to himself. Then he averted his eyes and shook his head, smiling. "Nothing." He flicked his ears and wagged his tail. "You want to do anything? I'm tired of laying around here all day." Yes, he had been there the whole time, and currently Kalo's limbs were slightly numb of poor use.
love lucy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tealbananas » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:55 am

"Sure!" Rein replied, sort of bored herself. "I've only talked with the two of you." she said flicking her muzzle to where Anaka sat and a Kalo. She blushed a little. "Yea, maybe we could go on border patrol while the others are hunting?" she asked, not really much of a hunter, but more of a fighter, for a first surprise.
tealbananas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whitesnake » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:31 am

E D O N
Edon had been lazing around since he'd woken this morning when he noticed the patrol was about to leave. Pricking his ears slightly, he listened to their distant chattering and huffed in annoyance before standing up and shaking his sun warmed fur free of any dust. His usual annoyed expression plagued his features, but he forced himself to at least look indifferent before approaching Embla. "Lead the way." He said mockingly, standing next to her since he refused to stand anywhere else but at the front of the group. This was going to be a long day..He thought tiredly.

D O K K E N
Dokken had decided it was best to walk fairly close to Summer, just to annoy her a little. However, she'd kept quiet since they'd joined the patrol, and as he glanced over at her he could see why. She looked like she was very much trying to ignore him, and her efforts were quite endearing indeed. Obviously she didn't realize he was the master of annoyance though. "Seems like you're having trouble focusing." He remarked, his voice full of false concern. To anyone else, it would seem he was just being kind, but he knew it Summer would take it quite differently. "Are you sure you'll be able to hunt? Wouldn't want you to get hurt because your mind is somewhere else." He added, smirking in the slightest.

with their own failure.❞
-Paul Stanley
Whitesnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby love lucy » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:25 am

Pig-lover Forever wrote:"Sure!" Rein replied, sort of bored herself. "I've only talked with the two of you." she said flicking her muzzle to where Anaka sat and a Kalo. She blushed a little. "Yea, maybe we could go on border patrol while the others are hunting?" she asked, not really much of a hunter, but more of a fighter, for a first surprise.

KALOUS-
The brute smiled, standing to stretch his dormant muscles before shrugging. "Let's go on a patrol." He flicked his right ears and looked up to the north, where the hunting borders stopped. Since the other groups must be there, it would be better to just go around the south.
love lucy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wicked Wox » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:40 am

EM BLA

Female • Gamma • Single • The Woods

Embla allowed her head to rise at Edon's lazily ignorant tone and ever so slightly shoved at his side with spiteful purpose when she made a swift turn at her side to follow the trail as best as she'd remembered it. She'd noted how begrudgingly the brute held himself as he followed at her side, his tired frustration at how long this possibly might take to track down a scent she herself barely even remembered; then again, he seemed to act so with any matter that had to do with those of her rank. Gamma. She unwillingly reminded herself. "This way." The wolfess stated plainly and made another quick turn at her left, this time keeping out of her alpha's way to prevent any flying fur. She visualized her target bounding off into oblivion, recalling her failure, Embla also remembered the mocking tree branch that she'd snapped in anger, just a ways farther back, and if she wasn't mistaken... Sniff, sniff. Yes, definitely. She set off with sheer determination, banner at medial height and waving in silent triumph, her jaw falling open as her tongue effortlessly followed and fell out the side. Wait. All of her instincts pleaded at once. Perhaps she had begun celebrating a little too soon; with experience she'd learned never to doubt her sense of premonition, and had learned the hard way. Embla's ears tilted downward, an unwelcome scent flooding into her nostrils, an unfamiliar one. No, not all that unfamiliar, but it took her some time to remember. Humans. Her mind screamed. "Edon." She growled, supposedly low enough to hide her fears from the rest of the wolven. She wanted nothing more than to command the group to fall back, yet she knew that was a position saved for her superiors.
ImageImage
Wicked Wox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The night and fear » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:27 am

Faolan-loner
He looked up from the stream seeing that the sun was rising he moved away and in to the shadows. He sat in the shadows for a while dozing in the cool shade before looking around propally and sniffing the air. The scent of rabbits and deer was in the air he smiled and stood up following the scent trail of the deer.
The night and fear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChibiWolfie » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:20 am

SUMMER
      The wolfess shot Dokken a glare, but soon averted her eyes when the alpha had joined. Having trouble focusing?! Despite how much she wanted to reply back with an insult towards Dokken, she held her tongue. Summer wouldn't let Dokken have the satisfaction of him annoying her. However, Dokken was walking just too close for Summer. His fur brushed against hers. "Ever heard of personal space?" Summer remarked. She honestly hated it when others got in her "personal bubble." It was always awkward for her. Summer drifted away from Dokken, walking closer to Iniki and Crow. However, Summer could smell something in the air. She didn't know what it was, for she didn't recognize this scent. Looking up towards Embla, she could tell that something was amiss.

My old username used to be Mιdɴιɢнт Sυɴ. Please do not use that username. I may change back.
ChibiWolfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whitesnake » Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:00 pm

E D O N
Edon stopped dead in his tracks, ears perked up and hackles raising. Glancing at Embla and then the rest of the patrol, he growled in quiet frustration. The brute was conflicted as her glanced back towards the direction that the stench of humans wafted from. He knew he could rush onward anyway, and his stubborn pride told him to do just that...Then again, he'd gone through too much to become alpha, and he couldn't risk foolishly racing into a battle that would surely get them all killed. Desperate for an opinion other than those swirling around in his mind, he did something he'd never normally do; he asked someone else for advice. "Well, gamma...You're the 'patrol leader', what do you suppose we should do." He asked Embla, his voice no more than an angry hiss.

{ So sorry I've been super busy, but don't give up on me, I'm still here! I'll post for my other characters in a little bit, or after I get a response to this post. Still not sure. Hope everyone's having a good weekend so far though! :D }

with their own failure.❞
-Paul Stanley
Whitesnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The night and fear » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:22 am

Faolan-loner
The scent of rabbits and deer was in the air he smiled and stood up following the scent trail of the deer. He followed the scent at a low crouch close enough to the ground for his stomach fur to lightly glide over the ground. He stopped at one point losing the scent for a few minutes. He raise his nose up high in the air to smell for the deer
Destiny- gamma
She trotted out of the camp silently.And stopped behind and bushes to check if any wolf had seen her leave the camp on her own. No one seemed to come out after her so she guess it was safe to come out she stood up and ran off. When she reached a clearing in the forest near the border she stopped and looked around
The night and fear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me