Street Dog Life

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Street Dog Life

Postby Seeley » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:50 am

Meanwhile Rerina and Rogan has both stood close to the entrance of the junkyard, waiting. The shepherd noticed something from the corner of her eye and saw some movement. She relaxed when she saw that it was only one of the new members that joined them. Rogan didn’t seem to pay attention much, since he was focused on his buddy Reeves interact with the injured fae. Huffing slightly at the two, the Irish male let out a yawn and waited to see what would happen next.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acronymm » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:10 pm

Summerset

Summerset felt her heart burst with emotion. Emotions of overwhelmingly warm love, of the care she felt for this male, and many more emotions that couldn't begin to describe her love for Reeves. She loved him beyond words, she absolutely did. Her shimmering eyes began to burn, the soft edges accumulating a few wet tears as she gazed at him. "I'm glad too. I feel incredibly reassured that I have you Reeves. I feel another feeling too, a warm, overwhelming wave.." Summerset murmured. She felt his warm tongue rasp over her head, and she let out a content smile. "I love you, Reeves.. I hope I'm not too sudden! I've never felt this way over somebody." She rasped her tongue over his sleek cheek in response to his lick, her tail wagging rapidly. Quickly, she settled her tail, and it laid there, silent.

(AAAHHH!! goals omg ❤️❤️xD)

about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn ▴ she/they
feel free to send me a message, im friendly!
████████████
████████████
━━━━━ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████

status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things
xxxx♡ ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:40 pm

(Omg these two I can't handle it!)

Reeves stayed silent for a moment, his heart was pounding inside his chest at her words. She loved him, and confessed her affection for him. "You....You do? Even hardly knowing me and you sure you want to love a brute like me?" he asked, looking at her shocked. His honey brown eyes locked onto her eyes and was curious if all was true. Sure he felt the same way towards her, but he was surprised by her words. "I love you too Summer....I have never felt this way towards anyone...." he spoke, nudging her gently.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:27 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Jezzel- 3 years 7 months- fem- Karelo- Finnish Laika x Standard poodle- mother of 3- probably will like Lethal- Tags: Pups/Junkyard pack
The motherly red and minimally white female heard the other dogs outside the bed area. She tilted her head a moment, then shook herself. She nudged the pups and stepped out, waiting for them before moving on. The wind pushed at her slightly curly coat a bit. She walked to Lethal, saying “H...Hello.”

Rustty- 6 months four weeks- male- GSD x Karelo- Finnish Laika Standard poodle- Tags: Jezzel and co
The playful little red and black one yawned a bit as he glanced between his siblings. When Jezzel nudged him, he stood up. He flicked his tail and twitched his ears as he glanced back at the others. He waited for them, then followed his mum.

Raya- 6 months four weeks- female- GSD x Karelo- Finnish Laika Standard poodle- Tags: Jezzel and co
The silly little tan, black and white pup stretched and shook her paws. She stopped stretching to then shake out her coat. She yipped at her red and black brother. She huffed a bit...then followed after him and mother.

Kerro- 6 months four weeks- male- GSD x Karelo- Finnish Laika Standard poodle- Tags: Jezzel and co
The sweet black and white little one yipped quietly and sat down near his mama. He stared up at her, wagging a bit. She nudged him and he tilted his head, then lowered it...He stayed where he was then huffed, going with them.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acronymm » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:46 pm

(for reall!!! i can't either 😂😂!)

Summerset
Summerset let out a laugh. "Yes, I absolutely do, I have no regrets feeling this way towards you... Who couldn't love a big, handsome brute like you?" She felt her cheeks burning, and gazed into his beautiful honey eyes. "Really? Oh thank goodness." She exhaled as he replied, and leaned into his nudge, gazing up at him lovingly. Darkness had now spread across the sky, and the moon was beginning to appear. Fireflies flittered by, and crickets sang in the shadows. Summerset felt safe and entirely trusted her life with this canine, even though they'd met a few days ago. She couldn't ignore her raging feelings (not that she'd want to!) "I hope you don't mind me sharing your den. I'm told I snore pretty loud" Summerset whispered, her eyes sparkling.

Lethal
It has gotten dark quickly, and the large male strode across the clearing towards the female, Jezzel, and her pups. "Hello." Lethal replied, gazing at the canine opposite of him. He pricked his ears, locating the others inside the den.

about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn ▴ she/they
████████████
████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████

status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things
xxxx♡ ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acronymm » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:49 pm

A R S O N

» '' Evil comes from the abuse of free will. '' «

Name: Arson
Name Pronunciation: Are-sun
Role: -
Pack: -

Father: Unknown
Mother: Cabella
Sibling(s): Summerset, Paisley
Mate(s): Shiera (deceased)
Offspring: -

Breed: Borzoi
Species: Canine // Dog
Eye Color: A menacing yellowish-orange
Wild or Domesticated?: Wild
Birthplace: Unknown
Physical Description: Arson is a handsome, reddish black Borzoi. His fur is shot through with multiple scars, and his teeth have permanent blood marks on them, from who knows what..? He has hard, sleek muscles under his curled fur, and has a slim, tapering muzzle.
Markings: Dark saddle (on back), white highlights on chest, tail tip, and paws.
Personality: Arson is a cold-hearted, ambitious, aggressive, and just evil male. His mind is tainted with anger and hostility,
and thoughts of ridding others of their lives. He is very blunt and snarky, standoffish, calculating, and has the worst moodswings
Last edited by acronymm on Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:48 am, edited 5 times in total.
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:54 pm

Reeves chuckled at her words. “Ha me handsome? Well if that’s the case, you’re absolutely beautiful. The way your eyes glisten in the moonlight.” he said, a soft smile formed on his maw. When she said that he hoped he didn’t mind her staying in her den, how could he not let her? “You’re more than welcome to stay here. My place is your place. I just have one question to ask you.” he said, adjusting himself to look at her better.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:58 pm

Jezzel- 3 years 7 months- fem- Karelo- Finnish Laika x Standard poodle- mother of 3- will like Lethal- Tags: Pups/Lethal
The motherly red and minimally white female watched him walk towards her and the pups. She glanced back at her brave one, the sweet one, and then to her shy son sticking close to her legs now. “Hello. Um...what’s your name?” she asked, trying to remember if he’d already told her. She’d let him answer first, then introduce the three pups.

Rustty- 6 months four weeks- male- GSD x Karelo- Finnish Laika Standard poodle- Tags: Jezzel, siblings; Lethal
The playful little red and black one -next post-

Raya- 6 months four weeks- female- GSD x Karelo- Finnish Laika Standard poodle- Tags: Jezzel, siblings; Lethal
The silly little tan, black and white pup -next post-

Kerro- 6 months four weeks- male- GSD x Karelo- Finnish Laika Standard poodle- Tags: Jezzel, siblings; Lethal
The sweet black and white little one -next post-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acronymm » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:09 am

Summerset
''Aww, you big flirt! Gosh, you make me feel good about myself'' Summerset laughed, smacking his leg gently with a soft paw. She looked up at Reeves as he adjusted himself to gaze into her eyes, finding herself lost inside his deep honey eyes. ''Thank you, your place is lovely.'' She replied. ''A question? Of course'' She found herself smiling. She had a feeling she knew what his question was, and she was positive about her answer.

Lethal
''Hello there. I'm Lethal. You're Jezzel, aren't you? I don't think we've ever had a proper introduction.'' Lethal replied, nodding his broad head at the other canines. He flickered his gaze over the four in front of him, and found himself smiling.

Arson
Arson let out a throaty growl as he stalked through the alley he lived in. He used to live with his two sisters, but they were both dead now. Arson felt a flicker of satisfaction flow over him, as he shoved his way past the garbage cans. With a grunt, he leaped onto the top of a large silver can, and tilted his body, so both him and the can went crashing down to the ground. His muscles tensed, and his feathery fur rustled as he swiftly leaped off the can and landed neatly. He nosed his way through the rubbish, and picked out a meaty bone, his mouth curled into a smirk. Carrying it back to his cardboard den, he began gnawing on it. Thoughts pulsated through his head as he laid there, and he found himself wondering about his sister, Summerset. He had a feeling she was alive..

about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn ▴ she/they
████████████
████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████

status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things
xxxx♡ ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:22 am

Reeves laughed at her actions and nipped her ear playfully. “Ha me a big flirt? Well it’s the truth, especially in the moonlight. I’m absolutely entranced with those beautiful eyes and how your fur glows.” he said flashing her a charming smile. Clearing his throat, Reeves placed his paws over hers before speaking. “Summerset, would you have the honor of being my mate?” he asked, even though he had a feeling he would know the answer.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me