lock.. :((

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: - LONELY - OPEN ROLEPLAY -

Postby rosytea » Fri May 11, 2018 2:03 pm

MELODY
» female | hunters dog | mood: excited | tags: Daniel

The fae smiled ''That's good to know.'' she positioned herself in a running pose ''Ready?'' she wagged her tail, anxiously shuffled her paws, waiting for the race to start. The afternoon sunlight had shown brightly through the trees, but she could tell a storm was on the way.

ALEXIS
» female | loner | mood: calm | tags: Timber, Aspen, Sapphire|

Alexis tipped her head to cast one more glance at the den, she smiled. Before looking back at Timber ''Yeah, what about... I told you, that I hated my sister, and that I love all mighty Astro. She giggled lightly before looking at him ''I bet your mate wouldn't approve of this conversation we are having.'' she smirked mischieviously

KIARA
» female | loner | mood: calm | tags: loki

''Really.'' the lean white female lay on her side ''Nope, i'm a loner. All alone.'' she said with a hint of sadness. ''I don't miss my old pack life though, really, I don't. The alpha in the pack was awful, his name was Astro.'' she continued.
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Fri May 11, 2018 2:34 pm

» ─── ⟨ NEITH - HUNTER ⟩ ─── »
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
one. neith - two. female - three. five years old - four. hunter - five. heteroromantic - six. crush here - seven. Julian - vc. Christian Stewart
Since the early dawn, Neith had remained in the camp, wide awake. She was restless as usual and quietly watched her son from a short but acceptable distance. She sighed softly and buried her muzzle into her oversized paws. The dame's sides slowly rose and fell as she awaited the oncoming busy morning within the pack. Neith's pale eyes lit slightly with a caring manner as her son began to stir. She raised her head once again and stood up. She shook her short tough pelt of impurities and made way towards her fair colored pup. "Morning Jules." she cooed to him and pressed her muzzle gently against the side of his head, encouraging the male to get up. Jules had been the nickname she gave to her son when he was just a wee pup. Watching him rise she gave a half smile before stretching and shaking once again before asking, "How did you sleep?" she simply nodded her head and chuckled. "You know me well enough I never get enough sleep. Don't worry, the amount I had was plentiful. Come now." Neith slowly stalked forward and found a place to wait with Julian to

» ─── ⟨ JULIAN - HUNTER ⟩ ─── »
one. julian - two. male - three. two years old - four. hunter - five.heteroromantic - six. crush here - seven. Neith - vc. tom holland
He was running through a stream, followed shortly behind by his mother. The plain she-wolf was never cold to him despite her rock solid, cold demeanor. He giggles several times before running crisscrosses between her legs. Splashing her lightly as they went. This time was a memory from when he was young. Shortly after his father went away. Looking to his left he spotted Damion and Jacklyn his brother and sister. Running towards them he tussled with the two of them in the river before his mother called them to the shore because it was getting dark. The four scampered off to a fallen log and the pups entered first before Neith her blocked the entrance off her massive frame. He watched his mother slowly settle down and listened to her as she cooed the pups to sleep one by one, including himself. Julian began to stir slightly. His nose twitching as the morning scents of the morning flooded his nose. He found his mothers almost instantly and slowly began to open his eyes. He smiled when she pressed against him gently with her muzzle and sat up slowly and went into a downward stretch and groaned in response. "I slept great... Did you sleep, mother?" he asked staring at her. Nodding he listened to her response and huffed before following after her and sat down next to her.

» ─── ⟨ DANIEL - LONER ⟩ ─── »
one. daniel - two. male - three. four years old - four. loner - five. heteroromantic -six. crush here - seven. kin here - v/c. Luke Bracey
Daniel chuckled and took off in a blink. His long powerful legs leaped forward over a log and he landed swiftly in the mud. The smell of rain was in the air and soon the water was falling from the sky and onto his pelt. The male's paws hit a puddle and he ended up slipping and rolling into an open area filled with deer. "uh..." Daniel groaned and quickly got to his feet and shook himself out. Laughing as the deer scrambled off into the brush. The male looked around for Melody, "I don't believe I saw that puddle!" he laughed. Daniel stopped laughing when he realized they were alone and the male whipped around and saw the black brute before him and Melody. Growing serious he stood straight proving to be more than he seemed to be the male watched carefully.

» ─── ⟨ GUUN - HUNTER ⟩ ─── »
one. guun - two. male - three. four years old - four. hunter - five. heteroromantic -six. crush here - seven. kin here - v/c. Javier Bardem
Guun stalked along the brush quietly. No one had said anything for a good couple minutes so that was nice. He finally caught a trail and started in that direction. "We are headed towards a deer herd." the male rumbled to the she-wolves trailing behind him. The scent he had found was older so they would have to track a little farther than he would've liked, but might as well endure it if he was hungry. The males shoulders rolled back as he stopped and stretched quickly before picking up his long walking steps.

The male came to an opening in the forest and crouched low on the forest floor as the rain began to fall onto his tough black pelt. As he was about to tell the she-wolves what to do, a white pelted wolf came crashing into the clearing spooking the herd. He growled lowly before slowly emerging from the brush and stood behind the wolves menacingly, who crashed his hunt. His fur run up and down his back as his aggressive bark caught the white males attention, as thunder roared over them.

» ─── ⟨ CAEL - HUNTER ⟩ ─── »
one. cael - two. male - three. four years old - four. hunter - five. heteroromantic -six. crush here - seven. kin here - v/c. Christian Gaughf
Cael nodded his head. He realized the rain and then said, "Should we head to the falls still? I know a decent place we could take shelter?" he offered in case the female didn't want to run about in the rain. He shook his pelt already soaked. He deperatly needed to somehow trim his thick white fur. It was a burden over anything else.

» ─── ⟨ ERINDEL - HUNTER ⟩ ─── »
one. erindel - two. female - three. four years old - four. hunter - five. heteroromantic -six. crush here - seven. ayrodel - v/c. Anne Hathaway
Erin was rather more energetic than usual and was running around the camp looking for something to do. She did her morning rounds of hunting small prey and the lean female was growing slightly antsy. She had sent her brother off to get some air away from her and the camp. She stalked towards a shady spot and settled there. Though the spot reeked of the wolf, specifically Guun. The male had a strong scent of iron and was recognizable instantly. She grunted and decided to move. Deciding herself she was bored the bold female began her treck to Saber Pass. Better game and better training was found there for the she-wolf and she found it rather relaxing to hunt ranther than sit around all day.

» ─── ⟨ AYRODEL - HUNTER ⟩ ─── »
one. ayrodel - two. male - three. four years old - four. hunter - five. heteroromantic -six. crush here - seven. erindel - v/c. Mark Wahlberg
Ayrodel was stalking the forest, currently away from his sister which was unusual considering the two were inseparable, but his sister insisted that he get out an about considering he had been cooped up in the territory for some time, the male just agreed and took his leave earlier in the day. His slender legs paced the forest as he came to a jog. The male was bored this morning and wanted to head down to the lake, so he did just that. The male preferred water and cooler days despite his shorter pelt. As he reached the lake the male settled down onto his haunches at the foot of the bank and listened quietly to his surroundings.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Fri May 11, 2018 2:40 pm

★ Tιмвεя ★

male | third in command | timber | crush; x | tags; alexis, aspen, sapphire

the brute laughed, he couldn't help it. "well m'lady i'd be concerned for you." he joked, his fur flattening on his back. he felt himself loosen up. the brute somewhat felt better being around alexis. he liked her attitude and spirit. though, the wolf was shocked by her next statement. "me, mate? ha, you're joking right. pfft, that would never happen." he woofed, trying to hide his surprise, though it kind of pleased him to think, that she thought he had a mate. a pleasant sensation ran down his spine into his gut. the wolf couldn't help but smile. a real smile, he hadn't smiled like that in awhile. only lucine could really make him smile that. his tail wagged more. the brute had to say, he really liked alexis. and weirdly hoped lucine would approve of her, and his plans. his sister meant a lot to him, so he always ran things through her to figure out if he should do them or not. it was weird, but believe it or not it was very helpful. the wolf glanced towards alexis, they were getting closer to camp she'd better be ready to act. "oh yeah, if you want to add some effect say you tried to kill her." he barked to her fastly, smirking at her. he grunted, as stormy clouds rose overhead. they were lucky though, as the first drops started to fall they had just stepped into camp. he grinned broadly at her.

★Lεσ★

female | pup | leo | crush; x | tags; starfall

"alright." she yipping, standing on her hind legs and batting at the air with her front paws before falling back down onto all fours. she tilted her head back yet again, sucking in all the air her little lungs could handle. her nose pointing straight to the clouds. she then attempted to howl again. a smooth soft sounding slightly longer bark erupted from her muzzle. it wasn't a full-on howl. but it was getting there- it was probably a little bit longer than her first attempt. the red wolf beamed. her tail wagging. "i'm doing so good! idol oh my- wait i mean starfall." she woofed sheepishly. the canine was thinking about how her pup-sitter was her idol, and it just slipped. though the pup got really perky again. flopping onto the ground, and rolling on her back with glee. getting her red rustic pelt all dirty. though it wouldn't matter, soon she would ace this howling practice and go play in the water with one of her favorites wolves. a goofy smile was imprinted on her face. as her tail beat up the dirt near her. she would get to her paws soon. just soon. the female was just enjoying this moment in the sun. for once she felt special. but as on cue, heavy rain started to fall. she grunted in distress, scrambling up from her belly. "ugh!" she groaned, complaining. it started to rain at the worst moment possible.

★Kαι★
female | hunter | kai | crush; cael(ish)| tags; cael

the fae let the rain beat down on her, drumming her head. the female couldn't help but shake her pelt. raindrops around clinging to her fur. [b]"i'm all for still going if you are?"[/b she barked carefully, watching his expression. the she-wolf felt bad for him. his pelt was super thick, so the rain was probably worse for him. but he said he knew a good place to find shelter. so maybe he'd still go. the canine hoped he will. for some reason, the wolf wanted to spend more time with him. the wolf smiled softly, gently wagging her tail. her pelt getting heavier by the seconds. she grunted, but just continued to shake her pelt. trotting fastly over to a tree, and taking shelter under its branches as she waited. the grey wolf hoped cael would follow.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Fri May 11, 2018 3:04 pm

líвєrtч !!
“chin up princess or the crown will slip.”

──────────── 〔〕 ────────────

located: on a hunt
mood: annnoyed
tagged: guun, midnight, daniel, melody
fae {} four years {} hunter {} heterosexual {} romantic interest: astro

liberty nodded when guun informed them about the deer. now that he mentioned it, she could smell the herd’s scent trail. silently following, she stopped when guun began to crouch and did the same, knowing that he’d spotted something. suddenly, she looked forward and saw a brute fall in a puddle. she almost started to chuckle before she saw a whole herd of deer bolt into the bushes. flattening her ears, she saw guun go towards the brute, and liberty followed from a distance. she didn’t want to interfere with what guun was going to say, but she wanted to be sure she could say something to the clumsy brute before leaving. turning her head, she saw a fae with the unknown brute, and she glared at her.

prímrσѕє !!
“i may be quiet, but I have so much on my mind.”

located: forest
mood: comfortable
tagged: open
fae {} three years {} pup-sitter {} bisexual {} romantic interest: n/a

primrose is sleeping in the forest.

lσkí !!
“what is life but one grand adventure?”

located: forest
mood: excited and interested
tagged: kiara
brute {} two years {} loner {} demisexual {} romantic interest: n/a

loki sighed. “don’t worry, i’m alone too” he said. “what was pack life like? well, besides the uhh.... alpha” he said, pausing to remember what she’d called the one wolf before saying it.

hσrrσr !!
“i’m just a horror show.”

located: edge of saber pass
mood: satisfied
tagged: open
brute {} three years {} loner {} pansexual {} romantic interest: n/a

horror ate until he was full. he’d just caught two rabbits, and he’d ate one of them and half the other. slowly, he began to walk away, licking blood off his muzzle. soon, he came to the edge of saber pass, pondering if he should leave.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Fri May 11, 2018 3:19 pm

Myst|Third in command|34 moons|female|heading to Sapphire lake|tags:open
Myst walked out of camp towards Sapphire lake to see if she could find any game or possibly catch a fish. As she neared the lake she enjoyed the springtime sun and looked at al of the trees and flowers coming to life after the winter she sighed happily something she didn't do very much now but she always tried to think positive.
Last edited by tawneypelt0504 on Fri May 11, 2018 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
She/they~Taurus~Roleplayer~Bisexual~INFP
Hello there I'm Tawneypelt0504 feel free to call me Tawney!
I love Reading, History, Music,Writing and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me =)
©

╚══════════════════════════════╝

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Fri May 11, 2018 3:36 pm

MELODY

The females eyes widened at the huge brute. She scampered over to Daniel with her tail low. She was ready to fight if she had to. ''Daniel... Do you k-know him?'' she whispered as a fat drop of water fell on her slender heard.

ALEXIS
» female | loner | mood: calm | tags: Timber, Aspen, Sapphire|

Alexis laughed ''A handsome wolf like you? Hah. Yea right. She felt odd saying that. She looked at the ground briefly before looking back up to meet his gaze. ''Ill say I tried to kill her and now I think Astro was right to cast her out.''

KIARA
» female | loner | mood: calm | tags: loki

The female smiled briefly ''Well, it was getting bossed around sometimes, but it was fun. Everyone knew each other and there was harmony.'' she recalled good memories from when she was in the pack. Finally a few rain drops spattered onto her forheard.
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Fri May 11, 2018 4:16 pm

one. neith - two. female - three. five years old - four. hunter - five. heteroromantic - six. crush here - seven. Julian - vc. Christian Stewart
Since the early dawn, Neith had remained in the camp, wide awake. She was restless as usual and quietly watched her son from a short but acceptable distance. She sighed softly and buried her muzzle into her oversized paws. The dame's sides slowly rose and fell as she awaited the oncoming busy morning within the pack. Neith's pale eyes lit slightly with a caring manner as her son began to stir. She raised her head once again and stood up. She shook her short tough pelt of impurities and made way towards her fair colored pup. "Morning Jules." she cooed to him and pressed her muzzle gently against the side of his head, encouraging the male to get up. Jules had been the nickname she gave to her son when he was just a wee pup. Watching him rise she gave a half smile before stretching and shaking once again before asking, "How did you sleep?" she simply nodded her head and chuckled. "You know me well enough I never get enough sleep. Don't worry, the amount I had was plentiful. Come now." Neith slowly stalked forward and found a place to wait with Julian to

one. julian - two. male - three. two years old - four. hunter - five.heteroromantic - six. crush here - seven. Neith - vc. tom holland
He was running through a stream, followed shortly behind by his mother. The plain she-wolf was never cold to him despite her rock solid, cold demeanor. He giggles several times before running crisscrosses between her legs. Splashing her lightly as they went. This time was a memory from when he was young. Shortly after his father went away. Looking to his left he spotted Damion and Jacklyn his brother and sister. Running towards them he tussled with the two of them in the river before his mother called them to the shore because it was getting dark. The four scampered off to a fallen log and the pups entered first before Neith her blocked the entrance off her massive frame. He watched his mother slowly settle down and listened to her as she cooed the pups to sleep one by one, including himself. Julian began to stir slightly. His nose twitching as the morning scents of the morning flooded his nose. He found his mothers almost instantly and slowly began to open his eyes. He smiled when she pressed against him gently with her muzzle and sat up slowly and went into a downward stretch and groaned in response. "I slept great... Did you sleep, mother?" he asked staring at her. Nodding he listened to her response and huffed before following after her and sat down next to her.

one. daniel - two. male - three. four years old - four. loner - five. heteroromantic -six. crush here - seven. kin here - v/c. Luke Bracey
Location: Quiet Forest - Tagged: Melody - Guun, Liberty & Midnight
Daniel watched as the whiet she-wolf watched from behind Guun. Daniel knew of the massive black dog from pack gossip. He wasn't friendly and his scent was clearer than day. He reeked of iron, and it wasn't an attractive scent. "That's Guun. He's not friendly like me." Daniel whispered to Melody. Daniel stepped forward and just explained, "In all honesty we were just running around. Well that was until I slipped and spoiled your works of a hunt..." the white male replied calmly. He watched at three canines before him carefully. Guun wasn't pleased by the looks of it and Daniel knew things with that wolf didn't end well usually. "Thats none of your business. Go about your hunt and we will leave." Daniel said with slight warning. He stood infront of the half wolf defensively as Guun marched forward. Daniel just stayed silent and stared directly into the males eyes challengingly.

one. guun - two. male - three. four years old - four. hunter - five. heteroromantic -six. crush here - seven. kin here - v/c. Javier Bardem
Location: Quiet Forest - Tagged: Liberty & Midnight - Daniel & Melody
Guun watched as the wolfdog lowered her tail. He just sneered at her. "What the hell are you doing around here." the male demanded. His accent thick and filled with hostility towards the two. His large chest rising and falling as he took deep breaths to control his horrid temper for the time being. Guun just growled when Daniel stepped forward. He had enough of damned wolves spoiling his day, the rain felt heavily into his pelt but his eyes remained wide open and stared directly at Daniel. "What's the mutt doing with you." Guun snapped aiming his words towards the wolf-dog the white wolf was accompanied by. The male stalked towards the pair and watched as the smaller male stepped infront of her. Guun growled lowly and pinned his ears. "Move it." Guun hissed.

one. cael - two. male - three. four years old - four. hunter - five. heteroromantic -six. crush here - seven. kin here - v/c. Christian Gaughf
Cael watched as she shook her pelt, and he did the same probably for the hundrenth time. He slowly followed after Kai and sat down next to her for a breif moment. "Lead the way!" he smiled and waited for the she-wolf to begin moving before he did.

one. erindel - two. female - three. four years old - four. hunter - five. heteroromantic -six. crush here - seven. ayrodel - v/c. Anne Hathaway
Erin was rather more energetic than usual and was running around the camp looking for something to do. She did her morning rounds of hunting small prey and the lean female was growing slightly antsy. She had sent her brother off to get some air away from her and the camp. She stalked towards a shady spot and settled there. Though the spot reeked of the wolf, specifically Guun. The male had a strong scent of iron and was recognizable instantly. She grunted and decided to move. Deciding herself she was bored the bold female began her treck to Saber Pass. Better game and better training was found there for the she-wolf and she found it rather relaxing to hunt ranther than sit around all day.

one. ayrodel - two. male - three. four years old - four. hunter - five. heteroromantic -six. crush here - seven. erindel - v/c. Mark Wahlberg
Ayrodel was stalking the forest, currently away from his sister which was unusual considering the two were inseparable, but his sister insisted that he get out an about considering he had been cooped up in the territory for some time, the male just agreed and took his leave earlier in the day. His slender legs paced the forest as he came to a jog. The male was bored this morning and wanted to head down to the lake, so he did just that. The male preferred water and cooler days despite his shorter pelt. As he reached the lake the male settled down onto his haunches at the foot of the bank and listened quietly to his surroundings.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Fri May 11, 2018 4:23 pm

MELODY

Melody felt a growl filling up in her throat ''We were just leaving, actually. '' she looked at Daniel ''Come on, Daniel, this wolf doesn't deserve our attention.'' she lifted her head and nudged Daniel away as more raindrops started pattering around the wolves. She felt weird with the other male calling her a 'mutt'.
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Fri May 11, 2018 4:34 pm

Location: Quiet Forest - Tagged: Melody - Guun, Liberty & Midnight
Daniel growled at Guun. "Hey back off." he said to the black male. Daniel sized up to Guun as best he could only floating 2 inches shorter than the male Daniel glared harshly at the male. "She's not a mutt." Daniel snarled and snapped aggressivly as a warning at Guun to get lost. Daniel snapped and lost it. He had enough of the black males irritable words, and accent. Daniel rammed into Guun and rolled on the ground for several seconds before regaining his footing and realized the male was ontop of him a second later. Daniel growled and snapped at the males ear before Guun bit down into his shoulder. Daniel winced and clawed his shoulder in a desperate attempt to get the male off. Panting Daniel rolled out and away from Guun and watched the male begin to circle. He forgot about Liberty and the second female with them. He look at Melody as a warning and plead to stay back.

Location: Quiet Forest - Tagged: Liberty & Midnight - Daniel & Melody
"You don't get to make the decsions here lassy.." Guun warned dangerously. He snarled at the white male and just huffed when he tried to size up. "You sure you really want to do this?" Guun rumbled as a smirk lined his razor filled muzzle. "After all she is a human's pet..." Guun teased the fae, realizing that only made Daniel boil some more. Guun laughed for a second before Daniel ran into him and tussled on the ground for a few moments before regaining his footing quicker than the white male. Guun launched his heavier build onto Daniel and snapped at his shoulder. Guun clamped on and made deep imprints in the males flesh. Daniel had managed to make a semi-deep strike to his right shoulder and he jumped of quickly and began to circle the white male.

Cael watched as she shook her pelt, and he did the same probably for the hundrenth time. He slowly followed after Kai and sat down next to her for a breif moment. "Lead the way!" he smiled and waited for the she-wolf to begin moving before he did.

energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Sat May 12, 2018 2:35 am

MELODY
» female | hunters dog | mood: furious | tags: Daniel, Guun

Melody snarled even worse than before. She looked directly at the large black wolf, and watched as he circled the male loner who was nice to her. Melody spoke up ''Get. Away. From. Daniel.'' she growled deeply. Her claws sinking into the floor. She felt it raining pretty hard around them, but she would attack the male if he didn't get off.
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me