Street Dog Life

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Street Dog Life

Postby Seeley » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:00 pm

Rerina noticed that Reeves and a few others had joined along side her, probably out of curiosity of the other dogs they were all smelling. Reeves has stood by her, like he always had, but this time she didn’t really need him at the moment. “Reeves, go stay with Summerset, keep her company. Go take a rest. Lethal and everyone else here will help if needed.” Rerina said, turning her gaze to look at him. The male caught her glance and nodded his head, though he thought it seemed odd for her to send him off.

He turned around and padded his way back over to his makeshift shelter and saw Summerset getting comfortable. A warm feeling washed over him as he walked towards the fae. He wasn’t sure why he was feeling like this since he had only just met her. Pushing the thoughts aside, he padded over and crawled into the makeshift place. “Comfortable?” he asked with a smile. He sat down on his haunches and glanced out the doorway. If she wished for him to leave, she could say so even though it was his home.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:02 pm

Right, um...think I’m taking Rei and Jeshika out))
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acronymm » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:42 am

Summerset
Summerset closed her eyes, her ears twitching as a fly landed on her soft forehead. She always had an ear out to listen to what was going on outside, and surprise pulsed through her as Rerina sent Reeves off. She opened one eye as he approached, a smile spreading across her muzzle, and the same feeling of affection came flooding back. "Definitely." She laughed. She rolled onto her side so Reeves could come farther inside and make himself comfortable, if he wished. Her soft gaze flickered over the male Doberman, then returned to the others that were outside. Words could not explain how greatful and how much she owed these canines.

Lethal
Lethal felt a little spurt of surprise as Rerina spoke to Reeves. He glanced back at Reeves' den, where the Borzoi lay, his tail idly flicking. Swiveling his head back, he faced what was ahead of them.

about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn ▴ she/they
feel free to send me a message, im friendly!
████████████
████████████
━━━━━ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████

status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things
xxxx♡ ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:53 am

[ah, idk what to do with Jezzel...could Lethal come talk to her please?]

Jezzel- 3 years 7 months- fem- Karelo- Finnish Laika x Standard poodle- mother of 3- probably will like Lethal- Tags: Pups/Junkyard pack
The motherly red and minimally white female wip.

Rustty- 6 months four weeks- male- GSD x Karelo- Finnish Laika Standard poodle- Tags: Jezzel and co
The playful little red and black one wip

Raya- 6 months four weeks- female- GSD x Karelo- Finnish Laika Standard poodle- Tags: Jezzel and co
The silly little tan, black and white pup wip

Kerro- 6 months four weeks- male- GSD x Karelo- Finnish Laika Standard poodle- Tags: Jezzel and co
The sweet black and white little one wip
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:06 am

(If that’s what you want to do, that’s fine.)

Reeves chuckled at her words, and laid down beside her. Tucking one paw underneath him, the male closed his eyes for a moment and relaxed. Opening his eyes, he glanced over at Summerset and couldn’t help but admire her beauty. Even though she was injured and covered in blood, the male could see that she was indeed beautiful. Even when she heals, he knew that she would still look lovely with scars. The thought of scars made him look back to when he was badly injured and now has scars from the fight.

He had a few along his shoulder, and one along his chest. It was faint, but it was definitely there. Reeves made it as a reminder that he was lucky to still be alive and that Rerina helped heal him back to full health. He shifted his gaze away from her and watched the other dogs.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acronymm » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:18 am

Summerset
Summerset felt Reeves' gaze hovering over her, and she smothered her grin by setting her muzzle on her paws. Summerset felt comforted by his presence, as warmth radiated from both his flank and his eyes. She could sense his mind buzzing with thoughts, and turned her head slightly, her head tilted to the side so she could keep the canine she had such affection for in the side of her vision. She was distracted from her daze by a butterfly, as it fluttered up to her and landed on her nose. Summerset let out a small exhale, sneezing, and sending the butterfly flittering off once more into the air, pollen trails falling like fairy dust behind it. Their home the, Junkyard, was beautiful, despite the name.

Lethal
Lethal, meanwhile, was standing close by the others, but felt his attention waiver over to Jezzel. The wind rustled through his thick coat, as it picked up. The sun, still shone brightly, high in the sky. The clouds were mere whisps of condensation, and life was good.

about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn ▴ she/they
████████████
████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████

status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things
xxxx♡ ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:41 am

The brute heard her sneeze and chuckled softly at it. He found it adorable really, when she sneezed. But in return, the pollen settled on his nose, which caused him to sneeze and shaking his head. Feeling like she was looking at him, Reeves quickly glanced over and caught her gaze with his own. He found himself looking into her eyes for a moment or two and realized he was staring for too long. “Oh um.... I’m sorry.... I didn’t mean to stare....Your eyes are just absolutely beautiful, especially in the sunlight.” he spoke, and ducked his head.

He couldn’t help but feel bad for her. Slowly getting to his feet, the male moved closer to her and placed a paw over hers. ”So what did exactly happen to you? Who did this to you....” he asked, his tone changing. It was no longer the deep, soft voice. His tone was that of concern and also anger. One thing for sure, Reeves would make sure that nothing else would happen to her.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acronymm » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:24 am

Summerset
Summerset burst out into a bought of laughing, her eyes warm as she gazed back at him. Summerset felt her whole face grow hot, and was sure her cheeks were as red as a raspberry. "Aw gosh, making me blush.. thank you." Summerset smiled, her voice pulsating with affection, as she ducked her head. She had only ever been in love a few times, but this time, it felt real. Her feelings towards Reeves were strong, stronger than anything she'd ever felt before.

As he moved closer to her after getting to his feet, and placed his strong paw atop of hers, Summerset looked up into his face. She let out an exhale, and began her reply. "My brother chased me into the road." She murmured, her ears flicking backwards. "After our mother and father died, me and my siblings were left together. It was me, my brother, Arson, and my sister, Paisley. I remember the day I was in the alley we lived in, scraping up food from the cans of reeking garbage. We lived in cardboard boxes at the time. I remember Arson stumbling into the alley, his eyes were wild and alight with a fire I had never seen before. He told me Paisley had been killed. I couldn't believe it, my knees buckled, my heart burst with pain. I went back to my cardboard den that night, full of anguish and despair, without my younger sister to sleep at my side. What Arson didn't know, was the blood I noticed on his legs and his mouth. He had killed her, I knew it. He had never been a kind soul, he'd always been tainted with a streak of evil. The morning following, I tried my hardest to avenge my sister. I stalked up to Arson as he was sleeping, ready to attack, but I couldn't. He was my brother. Needless to say, he awoke, and tried to silence me as well. He attacked me, and I ran, and he followed, of course. He chased me and chased me, across the city, across the countryside, across a busy highway. And that highway was where I got hit by one of those large neon cars. I remember his smile of evil, pure glee and satisfaction as I dragged myself across the road, and into the trees. He left me, thinking I would die in that tree hollow. And he was right, I would be dead if it hadn't been for you and Lethal."

about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn ▴ she/they
████████████
████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████

status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things
xxxx♡ ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:42 am

A low growl rumbled within the male’s chest as she told him her tale. It was unsettling to hear such a thing and it only made his blood boil at the thought. “Well I’m glad that we came across you. You’ll never have to experience that pain again. Not with me around. I’ll make sure of it.” he said, his eyes held a promising look in them. He never felt this way before with anyone, at least not to this extent.

Sure he had females almost throw themselves at him, which annoyed him and quite frankly he frowned upon. He never really fell in love before since no one had caught his eye till now. This feeling that he was feeling was nothing he had never felt before and it could be seen in his face. Reeves was glad that he had found her, and didn’t even want to think about if he hadn’t. Looking down at their paws, Reeves felt his face flush red. The Doberman licked the top of her head in a calming reassuring way.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:42 pm

Jezzel- 3 years 7 months- fem- Karelo- Finnish Laika x Standard poodle- mother of 3- probably will like Lethal- Tags: Pups/Junkyard pack
The motherly red and minimally white female heard the other dogs outside the bed area. She tilted her head a moment, then shook herself. She nudged the pups and stepped out, waiting for them before moving on. The wind pushed at her slightly curly coat a bit. She walked to Lethal, saying “H...Hello.”

Rustty- 6 months four weeks- male- GSD x Karelo- Finnish Laika Standard poodle- Tags: Jezzel and co
The playful little red and black one yawned a bit as he glanced between his siblings. When Jezzel nudged him, he stood up. He flicked his tail and twitched his ears as he glanced back at the others. He waited for them, then followed his mum.

Raya- 6 months four weeks- female- GSD x Karelo- Finnish Laika Standard poodle- Tags: Jezzel and co
The silly little tan, black and white pup stretched and shook her paws. She stopped stretching to then shake out her coat. She yipped at her red and black brother. She huffed a bit...then followed after him and mother.

Kerro- 6 months four weeks- male- GSD x Karelo- Finnish Laika Standard poodle- Tags: Jezzel and co
The sweet black and white little one yipped quietly and sat down near his mama. He stared up at her, wagging a bit. She nudged him and he tilted his head, then lowered it...He stayed where he was then huffed, going with them.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me