lock.. :((

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: - LONELY - OPEN ROLEPLAY -

Postby energy. » Fri May 11, 2018 12:17 pm

» ─── ⟨ NEITH - HUNTER ⟩ ─── »
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
one. neith - two. female - three. five years old - four. hunter - five. heteroromantic - six. crush here - seven. Julian - vc. Christian Stewart
Since the early dawn, Neith had remained in the camp, wide awake. She was restless as usual and quietly watched her son from a short but acceptable distance. She sighed softly and buried her muzzle into her oversized paws. The dame's sides slowly rose and fell as she awaited the oncoming busy morning within the pack. Neith's pale eyes lit slightly with a caring manner as her son began to stir. She raised her head once again and stood up. She shook her short tough pelt of impurities and made way towards her fair colored pup. "Morning Jules." she cooed to him and pressed her muzzle gently against the side of his head, encouraging the male to get up. Jules had been the nickname she gave to her son when he was just a wee pup. Watching him rise she gave a half smile before stretching and shaking once again before asking, "How did you sleep?" she simply nodded her head and chuckled. "You know me well enough I never get enough sleep. Don't worry, the amount I had was plentiful. Come now." Neith slowly stalked forward and found a place to wait with Julian to

» ─── ⟨ JULIAN - HUNTER ⟩ ─── »
one. julian - two. male - three. two years old - four. hunter - five.heteroromantic - six. crush here - seven. Neith - vc. tom holland
He was running through a stream, followed shortly behind by his mother. The plain she-wolf was never cold to him despite her rock solid, cold demeanor. He giggles several times before running crisscrosses between her legs. Splashing her lightly as they went. This time was a memory from when he was young. Shortly after his father went away. Looking to his left he spotted Damion and Jacklyn his brother and sister. Running towards them he tussled with the two of them in the river before his mother called them to the shore because it was getting dark. The four scampered off to a fallen log and the pups entered first before Neith her blocked the entrance off her massive frame. He watched his mother slowly settle down and listened to her as she cooed the pups to sleep one by one, including himself. Julian began to stir slightly. His nose twitching as the morning scents of the morning flooded his nose. He found his mothers almost instantly and slowly began to open his eyes. He smiled when she pressed against him gently with her muzzle and sat up slowly and went into a downward stretch and groaned in response. "I slept great... Did you sleep, mother?" he asked staring at her. Nodding he listened to her response and huffed before following after her and sat down next to her.

» ─── ⟨ DANIEL - LONER ⟩ ─── »
one. daniel - two. male - three. four years old - four. loner - five. heteroromantic -six. crush here - seven. kin here - v/c. Luke Bracey
Daniel chuckled. "Trouble? No missy. Paitence." He watched the wolfdog fall to her haunches and raised his brow. "Would you wanna join me for a bit. Ditch ya owners and run free for a while?" he asked shaking his fur out and flicking his tail. He could go for some company considering it had been a good week since he had any friendly interaction with any soul. The company of fellow canine would be good for a bit.

» ─── ⟨ GUUN - HUNTER ⟩ ─── »
one. guun - two. male - three. four years old - four. hunter - five. heteroromantic -six. crush here - seven. kin here - v/c. Javier Bardem
Guun listened as the small she-wolf Midnight bickered back and forth with dame he was accompanied by. "I'll lose my mind if these two don't learn to can it." his thoughts screamed. Hungry and annoyed the male pinned his ears and glared coolly at both she-wolves. When Midnight demanded she tag along the male gave snarl, not taking to kindly to her demands. He slowly turned around and gave a huff, but his throat rumbled with irritation. "As long as either-" the male was halfway through his sentence when Liberty brushed into him. Stepping away from the action because it made him slightly uncomfortable, the male stood a solid foot in distance before continuing what he was saying, "As long as you follow my lead in the hunt, then we won't have a problem. Savvy?" Guun stated firmly before walking again, starting to look for a hunting trail to follow.

» ─── ⟨ CAEL - HUNTER ⟩ ─── »
one. cael - two. male - three. four years old - four. hunter - five. heteroromantic -six. crush here - seven. kin here - v/c. Christian Gaughf
Cael watched her before quickly pointing out, "You're nervous and its making me nervous why you're nervous. There's no reason to fear or be nervous around me, sparrow." Cael only ever called Delilah sparrow whenever she needed comforting. It was a nickname he usually gave to a she-wolf if he trusted them and cared for them to an extent. The male's tail wagged in a grateful manner, and he stood up shaking his pelt, "No I do not have any plans. But I do now." Cael declared leaping from the rocks and picking up a trot looking over his shoulder to Kai and called out, "What shall we do this afternoon?" Cael's tail wagged as he trotted forward into the brush.

» ─── ⟨ ERINDEL - HUNTER ⟩ ─── »
one. erindel - two. female - three. four years old - four. hunter - five. heteroromantic -six. crush here - seven. ayrodel - v/c. Anne Hathaway
Erin was rather more energetic than usual, and was running around the camp looking for something to do. She did her morning rounds of hunting small prey and the lean female was growing slightly antsy. She had sent her brother off to get some air away from her and the camp. She stalked towards a shady spot and settled there. Though the spot reeked of wolf, specifically Guun. The male had a strong scent of iron and was recognizble instantly. She grunted and decided to move. Deciding herself she was bored the bold female began her treck to Saber Pass. Better game and better training was found there for the she-wolf and she found it rather relaxing to hunt ranther than sit around all day.

» ─── ⟨ AYRODEL - HUNTER ⟩ ─── »
one. ayrodel - two. male - three. four years old - four. hunter - five. heteroromantic -six. crush here - seven. erindel - v/c. Mark Wahlberg
Ayrodel was stalking the forest, currently away from his sister which was unusual considering the two were inseparable, but his sister insisted that he get out an about considering he had been cooped up in the territory for some time, the male just agreed and took his leave earlier in the day. His slender legs paced the forest as he came to a jog. The male was bored this morning and wanted to head down to the lake, so he did just that. The male preferred water and cooler days despite his shorter pelt. As he reached the lake the male settled down onto his haunches at the foot of the bank and listened quietly to his surroundings.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Fri May 11, 2018 12:23 pm

MELODY
» female | hunters dog | mood: curious | tags: Daniel

Melody quickly looked up at the cloud before looking back at him ''Ditch my owners and be free? Oh boy would I!'' she got up and swished her tail side to side she looked at him ''But I do have one question, are you with anyone?''
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Fri May 11, 2018 12:30 pm

one. neith - two. female - three. five years old - four. hunter - five. heteroromantic - six. crush here - seven. Julian - vc. Christian Stewart
Since the early dawn, Neith had remained in the camp, wide awake. She was restless as usual and quietly watched her son from a short but acceptable distance. She sighed softly and buried her muzzle into her oversized paws. The dame's sides slowly rose and fell as she awaited the oncoming busy morning within the pack. Neith's pale eyes lit slightly with a caring manner as her son began to stir. She raised her head once again and stood up. She shook her short tough pelt of impurities and made way towards her fair colored pup. "Morning Jules." she cooed to him and pressed her muzzle gently against the side of his head, encouraging the male to get up. Jules had been the nickname she gave to her son when he was just a wee pup. Watching him rise she gave a half smile before stretching and shaking once again before asking, "How did you sleep?" she simply nodded her head and chuckled. "You know me well enough I never get enough sleep. Don't worry, the amount I had was plentiful. Come now." Neith slowly stalked forward and found a place to wait with Julian to

one. julian - two. male - three. two years old - four. hunter - five.heteroromantic - six. crush here - seven. Neith - vc. tom holland
He was running through a stream, followed shortly behind by his mother. The plain she-wolf was never cold to him despite her rock solid, cold demeanor. He giggles several times before running crisscrosses between her legs. Splashing her lightly as they went. This time was a memory from when he was young. Shortly after his father went away. Looking to his left he spotted Damion and Jacklyn his brother and sister. Running towards them he tussled with the two of them in the river before his mother called them to the shore because it was getting dark. The four scampered off to a fallen log and the pups entered first before Neith her blocked the entrance off her massive frame. He watched his mother slowly settle down and listened to her as she cooed the pups to sleep one by one, including himself. Julian began to stir slightly. His nose twitching as the morning scents of the morning flooded his nose. He found his mothers almost instantly and slowly began to open his eyes. He smiled when she pressed against him gently with her muzzle and sat up slowly and went into a downward stretch and groaned in response. "I slept great... Did you sleep, mother?" he asked staring at her. Nodding he listened to her response and huffed before following after her and sat down next to her.

one. daniel - two. male - three. four years old - four. loner - five. heteroromantic -six. crush here - seven. kin here - v/c. Luke Bracey
The male smiled lightly before turning around and began walking. He took in the scents around him making sure the hunters were well away from everything. With hunters he knew the pack would be at risk too, so he may as well just keep alert for the time being. Daniel looked at the female when she asked that question, and tilted his head and replied with, "Romantically or politically?" by political he was refering to the pack and their Alpha situation.

one. guun - two. male - three. four years old - four. hunter - five. heteroromantic -six. crush here - seven. kin here - v/c. Javier Bardem
Guun listened as the small she-wolf Midnight bickered back and forth with dame he was accompanied by. "I'll lose my mind if these two don't learn to can it." his thoughts screamed. Hungry and annoyed the male pinned his ears and glared coolly at both she-wolves. When Midnight demanded she tag along the male gave snarl, not taking to kindly to her demands. He slowly turned around and gave a huff, but his throat rumbled with irritation. "As long as either-" the male was halfway through his sentence when Liberty brushed into him. Stepping away from the action because it made him slightly uncomfortable, the male stood a solid foot in distance before continuing what he was saying, "As long as you follow my lead in the hunt, then we won't have a problem. Savvy?" Guun stated firmly before walking again, starting to look for a hunting trail to follow.

one. cael - two. male - three. four years old - four. hunter - five. heteroromantic -six. crush here - seven. kin here - v/c. Christian Gaughf
Cael watched her before quickly pointing out, "You're nervous and its making me nervous why you're nervous. There's no reason to fear or be nervous around me, sparrow." Cael only ever called Delilah sparrow whenever she needed comforting. It was a nickname he usually gave to a she-wolf if he trusted them and cared for them to an extent. The male's tail wagged in a grateful manner, and he stood up shaking his pelt, "No I do not have any plans. But I do now." Cael declared leaping from the rocks and picking up a trot looking over his shoulder to Kai and called out, "What shall we do this afternoon?" Cael's tail wagged as he trotted forward into the brush.

one. erindel - two. female - three. four years old - four. hunter - five. heteroromantic -six. crush here - seven. ayrodel - v/c. Anne Hathaway
Erin was rather more energetic than usual, and was running around the camp looking for something to do. She did her morning rounds of hunting small prey and the lean female was growing slightly antsy. She had sent her brother off to get some air away from her and the camp. She stalked towards a shady spot and settled there. Though the spot reeked of wolf, specifically Guun. The male had a strong scent of iron and was recognizble instantly. She grunted and decided to move. Deciding herself she was bored the bold female began her treck to Saber Pass. Better game and better training was found there for the she-wolf and she found it rather relaxing to hunt ranther than sit around all day.

one. ayrodel - two. male - three. four years old - four. hunter - five. heteroromantic -six. crush here - seven. erindel - v/c. Mark Wahlberg
Ayrodel was stalking the forest, currently away from his sister which was unusual considering the two were inseparable, but his sister insisted that he get out an about considering he had been cooped up in the territory for some time, the male just agreed and took his leave earlier in the day. His slender legs paced the forest as he came to a jog. The male was bored this morning and wanted to head down to the lake, so he did just that. The male preferred water and cooler days despite his shorter pelt. As he reached the lake the male settled down onto his haunches at the foot of the bank and listened quietly to his surroundings.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Fri May 11, 2018 12:38 pm

MELODY
» female | hunters dog | mood: curious | tags: Daniel

The female met eyes with the male ''Doesn't matter, just wondering since if there was another wolf that was with you, they might know that i'm a hunters dog.. They might... Be meaner to me.'' she looked down at the ground and her tail stopped wagging ''Anyways, do you want to race?'' The female wagged her tail again
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Fri May 11, 2018 12:45 pm

"Romantically, no. Politically, hell no." the male exclaimed but piped down when she became worried about other wolves. "Eh, most wolves are good here. But some don't take to kindly, so be careful and if we run into any let me handle it. That's if they're not as friendly as you'd think." Daniel suggested with a helpful glint in his eyes. "Racing? I'm down." the male barked as his tail ran back and forth across his hind legs.

energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Fri May 11, 2018 12:58 pm

líвєrtч !!
“chin up princess or the crown will slip.”

──────────── 〔〕 ────────────

located: camp
mood: annoyed & ready to leave
tagged: guun, midnight
fae {} four years {} hunter {} heterosexual {} romantic interest: astro

liberty glared at midnight before whipping her head around to face where she was going again, obviously blaming guun’s anger on midnight. the fae silently followed guun, her ears forward as she listened.

prímrσѕє !!
“i may be quiet, but I have so much on my mind.”

located: forest
mood: comfortable
tagged: open
fae {} three years {} pup-sitter {} bisexual {} romantic interest: n/a

primrose is sleeping in the forest.

lσkí !!
“what is life but one grand adventure?”

located: forest
mood: excited and interested
tagged: kiara
brute {} two years {} loner {} demisexual {} romantic interest: n/a

loki smiled. “really?” he said before shaking his head. “no, i don’t. do you?” he asked. he hadn’t even thought about how kiara could have someone with her.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zenisiti » Fri May 11, 2018 1:21 pm

--- StarFall--- Pup-Sitter --- Tags: Leo --- Crush: Open ---
She beamed, "Great job, Leo! That was much better than before." She chuckled thinking about Leo's first attempt. StarFall was s proud of how well Leo was doing, she was glad Leo thought of her as her favorite. "Let's keep practicing and then once you nailed it, we can play in the water."

--- Midnight --- Hunter --- Tags: Liberty-- Crush: Astro ---
Sheesh, why is everyone think everything's my fault?! Midnight scowled. "Ok then, where to next?" she asked the fellow hunters.

Sorry for such short replies, I'm in a rush!
zenisiti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Fri May 11, 2018 1:22 pm

★ Tιмвεя ★

male | third in command | timber | crush; x | tags; alexis, aspen, sapphire

he nodded, giving aspen and sapphire a farewell smile. he then turned and gave a grateful look to alexis. he understood though, why aspen couldn't leave. she had to take care of sapphire, the brute totally understood that. the timber wolf padded out of the den, scenting leo and starfall not too far off. he supposed they were playing around at the lake. so the male veered away from them. "alright, we need a make-believe story. i can't just sneak you into camp." he barked chuckling, quietly. astro would probably wring his neck if he found out. besides, it would be much easier if she could gain everyone's trust. "though i think i'll have to tell my sister lucine about you." he woofed, finally thinking about lou. he hadn't actually talked to her for awhile, this made him feel quite guilty. he loved his sister, he really did. besides, she was the only family the canine had left. the wolf glanced at alexis, he was quite surprised and also pleased to see her agree to come to camp with him. his thoughts then trailed to assigned mates. if she got one, that would make their plan a flop. his ears flattened against his head, he supposed, in the end, it all came down to luck, practically.

★Lεσ★

female | pup | leo | crush; x | tags; starfall

"alright." she yipping, standing on her hind legs and batting at the air with her front paws before falling back down onto all fours. she tilted her head back yet again, sucking in all the air her little lungs could handle. her nose pointing straight to the clouds. she then attempted to howl again. a smooth soft sounding slightly longer bark erupted from her muzzle. it wasn't a full-on howl. but it was getting there- it was probably a little bit longer than her first attempt. the red wolf beamed. her tail wagging. "i'm doing so good! idol oh my- wait i mean starfall." she woofed sheepishly. the canine was thinking about how her pup-sitter was her idol, and it just slipped. though the pup got really perky again. flopping onto the ground, and rolling on her back with glee. getting her red rustic pelt all dirty. though it wouldn't matter, soon she would ace this howling practice and go play in the water with one of her favorites wolves. a goofy smile was imprinted on her face. as her tail beat up the dirt near her. she would get to her paws soon. just soon. the female was just enjoying this moment in the sun. for once she felt special.

★Kαι★
female | hunter | kai | crush; cael(ish)| tags; cael

the fae laughed quietly, a bit embarrassed though sort of pleased. the petite wolf decided to loosen herself up a bit. "alright, uhm- sorry." she woofed, her tail waving out and around in the wind. "its just- i get.. nervous around other wolves, like i'll mess something up." she woofed quietly, still a bit shy. though, there was something soothing about the brute. a little something that drew her towards him. with that, the female leaped from the rock. she watched him, fall through the brush, so she decided to follow his lead. he seemed nice, and sort of carefree in a good way. the hunter ducked down slightly while slipping under the brush. her tail softly beating at the weak twigs. she tilted her head to the left a bit. wondering herself what to do. hunting was quite basic, maybe they'd go to the waterfall that fills up the sapphire lake. though that could be, awkward. the fae thought, furrowing her brow slightly. "i don't know." she finally spoke. looking at him for help. the dame wondering if he'd have an idea. because the she-wolf was pretty lost for words and ideas i guess you could say.
Last edited by typically, on Fri May 11, 2018 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Fri May 11, 2018 1:30 pm

"Romantically, no. Politically, hell no." the male exclaimed but piped down when she became worried about other wolves. "Eh, most wolves are good here. But some don't take to kindly, so be careful and if we run into any let me handle it. That's if they're not as friendly as you'd think." Daniel suggested with a helpful glint in his eyes. "Racing? I'm down." the male barked as his tail ran back and forth across his hind legs.

Guun stalked along the brush quietly. No one had said anything for a good couple minutes so that was nice. He finally caught a trail and started in that direction. "We are headed towards a deer herd." the male rumbled to the she wolves trailing behind him. The scent he had found was older so they would have to treck a little farther than he would've liked, but might as well endure it if he was hungry. The males shoulders rolled back as he stopped and stretched quickly before picking up his long walking steps.

He listened to the fae and nodded his head. "Understandable." Cael just shrugged. "I'm not very picky so its up to you Kai." He yanwed and looked around. "We could head down to Sapphire?" he asked the she-wolf. "Sorry I don't really have any ideas, we are stocked up on prey, so... No need for hunting... Ummm." the male looked around. "So... It's your choice, I'll follow your lead." Cael chuckled with a smile.

energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Fri May 11, 2018 1:47 pm

[quote="11 : 11"]
★ Tιмвεя ★

male | third in command | timber | crush; x | tags; alexis, aspen, sapphire

he nodded, giving aspen and sapphire a farewell smile. he then turned and gave a grateful look to alexis. he understood though, why aspen couldn't leave. she had to take care of sapphire, the brute totally understood that. the timber wolf padded out of the den, scenting leo and starfall not too far off. he supposed they were playing around at the lake. so the male veered away from them. "alright, we need a make-believe story. i can't just sneak you into camp." he barked chuckling, quietly. astro would probably wring his neck if he found out. besides, it would be much easier if she could gain everyone's trust. "though i think i'll have to tell my sister lucine about you." he woofed, finally thinking about lou. he hadn't actually talked to her for awhile, this made him feel quite guilty. he loved his sister, he really did. besides, she was the only family the canine had left. the wolf glanced at alexis, he was quite surprised and also pleased to see her agree to come to camp with him. his thoughts then trailed to assigned mates. if she got one, that would make their plan a flop. his ears flattened against his head, he supposed, in the end, it all came down to luck, practically.

★Lεσ★

female | pup | leo | crush; x | tags; starfall

"alright." she yipping, standing on her hind legs and batting at the air with her front paws before falling back down onto all fours. she tilted her head back yet again, sucking in all the air her little lungs could handle. her nose pointing straight to the clouds. she then attempted to howl again. a smooth soft sounding slightly longer bark erupted from her muzzle. it wasn't a full-on howl. but it was getting there- it was probably a little bit longer than her first attempt. the red wolf beamed. her tail wagging. "i'm doing so good! idol oh my- wait i mean starfall." she woofed sheepishly. the canine was thinking about how her pup-sitter was her idol, and it just slipped. though the pup got really perky again. flopping onto the ground, and rolling on her back with glee. getting her red rustic pelt all dirty. though it wouldn't matter, soon she would ace this howling practice and go play in the water with one of her favorites wolves. a goofy smile was imprinted on her face. as her tail beat up the dirt near her. she would get to her paws soon. just soon. the female was just enjoying this moment in the sun. for once she felt special.

★Kαι★
female | hunter | kai | crush; cael(ish)| tags; cael

the female shook her head. thinking hard, as she chewed on her lip softly. quickly spitting it out though. "well- let me think here." she barked softly, her ears perked up. she could hear the lake gurgling softly, though she could scent many wolves there and the she-wolf didn't really like feeling crowded. like, not at all. she could handle maybe two-three wolves at the most. but she had to trust them like she trusted cael. "well, have you heard of magnolia falls?" she questioned him curiously. the female had only gone there once. but it was pretty hard to miss. the waterfall was truly a beautiful, peaceful site. barely anyone went there which really surprised her. "it's the waterfall that fills up the sapphire lake." she added, trying to listen for it's thundering sounds. but she couldn't hear it that much. the hunter shook her pelt, yet again even though it wasn't dirty. she just liked the feel of the wind messing with her fur. it relaxed her.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me