.: H O W L :. - A Semi-Literate Wolf RP || Open

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: .: H O W L :. - A Semi-Literate Wolf RP || Open

Postby love lucy » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:57 pm

KALOUS
He waged his tail slightly, glad to have some company. He frowned at her, momentarily distracted. Why wouldn't I answer? Trying not to seem rude, he kept his gaze focused on her whole face instead of her blind eye and how it was just there, yet less lifeless than the other. Nothing much, he drawled lazily, sitting up and shaking his pelt. Quite bored. You?
love lucy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChibiWolfie » Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:16 pm

((Sorry guise. ono I feel bad for having a busy schedule. Dx you guys don't need to wait for me, if I'm gone.))

SUMMER
      Summer quietly followed Embla and the others, not once glancing towards Dokken. She wouldn't let him bother her. It'll be easy! All she had to do was simply ignore the wolf. Right? It wouldn't be that hard. Yep. Just following the group to search for a herd. No biggie. Nothing but focusing on the patrol... As they continued to follow, Summer started to get impatient. When would they be there? Her tail started twitching in annoyance and impatience once more. They'd probably find the herd sooner or later. . .

((I apologize if this seems random to you guys. I have no idea what to write.))

My old username used to be Mιdɴιɢнт Sυɴ. Please do not use that username. I may change back.
ChibiWolfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tealbananas » Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:33 pm

Rein shrugged. "Wolves just don't seem to get me right now, and yea, I'm bored. I was to Anaka, but for some reason she sent me over here." she said turning to look at Anaka with a smirk and a little stare. She laughed a little, but quietly as a slight wheeze came with the beginning of her laugh. Her tail began to wag as her mind actually cooperated with trying to figure out what to do.
tealbananas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby love lucy » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:59 pm

KALOUS
The brute smiled widely, laughing as he glanced at Anaka. I told her that if she keeps rejecting company she's going to die an old spinster. He looked at Rein now. And to think that's she's younger than me. Kalous had usually talked to Anaka, and he'd developed a brotherly care for her now, always teasing the white fae. She on the other hand, liked to huff and complain whenever he started calling her a bore. He could swear she was rolling her eyes at him, but he ignored her annoyed look and focused on Rein instead.
love lucy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tealbananas » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:04 pm

(I'll reply later on in the morning, it's 1 in the morning and I gotta get some sleep! xD )
tealbananas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wicked Wox » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:14 am

( Bleh, sorry for the choppiness. :c )

EM BLA

Female • Gamma • Single • Camp

Embla, upon reaching camp's border, directed an alerting bark to her tiresome alpha in order to gain his attention. Her sturdy gaze swept over the two she-wolves rummaging a ways off from the kill-pile, nosing and nipping at a leftover rabbit's carcass. The femmora's ears twitched as she caught wind of one of the two mention to the other with the words, '... talk to him.' The flesh on Embla's muzzle twisted as she felt a snarl rise, but forced herself to remain calm, after all, it wasn't as if her damaged pack-mate had any chance of taking her place as alphess. Or future place, that was. She longed for the day wolven would bow at her feet just for the honor, but in the process she was bound to come across those who wanted such a position just as much as she did. Even so, she would stop at nothing to get what she wanted, and that was power. Embla released a soft hiss of breath, noticing Rein had her focus elsewhere. She turned her attention to her alpha, as usual lowering her head in respect and keeping in mind he'd agreed to accompany the group in their scout-out.
ImageImage
Wicked Wox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tealbananas » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:00 am

Rein||Dat Girl...
||Likes: Nobody||Doing: Talking with Kalo||With: Kalo||
(WB) Rein slightly laughed, without a wheeze this time. She smiled, her smile the only thing pretty about her. She sighed, looking down at the ground, loving the look of it for some reason, then looked up to the sky, a shiver going down her back for the color blue.
tealbananas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby love lucy » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:56 am

KALOUS
He looked up to see Rein smile, and he liked her smile. You should smile more often, Kalo told her. Sorry if I sound ridiculous - he flicked his ears saying this, chuckling at his own comment - but you look beautiful when you smile. He offered her a crooked smile of his own when she looked up at the sky, and he automatically frowned. Something wrong?
love lucy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tealbananas » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:09 am

Rein smiled again, his comment made her happy again. "Oh, I just...like red better." she replied. "And...thank you!" she said softly, her tail wagging, feeling good from what he had said. "I'll try to smile more often." she told him. Rein looked over at Anaka, her face beaming and her breathing getting calmer. "Hold on one second, Kalo!" she said quickly and she walked over to Anaka. "He said I was beautiful when I smile!" she said with a smile on her face.
tealbananas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peter parker. » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:26 am

{ I'm going on vacation until next Monday. Please continue without me ^^ }
peter parker.